The Virgin Mum Pt. 03

Story Info
A return visit to mum.
5.1k words
4.62
17.3k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Virgin Mum part 3 The next weekend

The following weekend I drove back up to my mum's house, my wife, Becky, wasn't with me as we both felt it important that we didn't crowd my mum in case she wanted to talk and, much as she loved Becky, mum wasn't going to open up in front of her.

I had told Becky about the events of the previous weekend where my mum had opened up to me about her sex life, or lack of it. She had explained that sex with my father had been very one-sided, without any thought or consideration for her sexual pleasure and each encounter had left her sore and unsatisfied. She also said that she had never masturbated or touched herself 'down there' as she believed nice girls didn't do that and after her divorce had never tried it as too self-conscious to work out how to do it. This feeling had also inhibited her from meeting another man as she was too embarrassed to be intimate with someone and them realise that she had no idea about sex. All of this bad experience and inhibition meant that at the age of 48, my mum had never experienced an orgasm. After she had explained this to me, I offered to help with the option of stopping if the experience became too uncomfortable. She had got undressed in stages, each time waiting until she was happy to move onto the removal of the next item of clothing and then with my fingers inside her she experience her first ever orgasm.

The experience left her wanting more and kneeling beside me I had pushed my thumb deep inside her while sucking her nipples. After coming again just as explosively as the first time, she had swung her leg over my lap and taken my cock inside her and rode me until I came deep inside my mother.

Talking the next morning, we had both been a little self-conscious worried about the reaction of the other but we quickly agreed that we had both had a great time, no one else need ever know and that if we wanted to repeat the experience we could.

I had not been completely truthful when I told my mum that no one else would know; I told Becky everything and vice versa. We had a very deep and trusting relationship and, providing we were always honest with each other, then nothing could come between us.

After telling Becky what had happened while at my mum's house, she decided to tell me about an experience she had before we met. She had been home from university for a reading week and while the house had been empty, she had become incredibly horny. Stripping completely naked, she had begun to masturbate and use her vibrator on her pussy. Unbeknownst to her and lost in her pleasure, her father had returned and kindly brought he a cup of tea. He walked in on his daughter, naked on the bed with a vibrator inside her. Becky had realised he was staring and asked him to down and she then resumed her playing. She said that she found the sensation of being watched by her dad as she pushed her vibrator in and out of her pussy almost overpowering. After an immense orgasm she had asked her dad to undress and move onto the bed between her legs and to move the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Coming again she then asked her dad to put her vibrator into her bum. He had eased it into her and knelt over her between her open thighs rubbing his cock with his other hand. Becky had then asked him to slide his cock into what was a very wet pussy while the vibrator was still in her bum. He had eased himself in, filling Beck completely and she had held him inside her with her arms around his back until he climaxed and filled her hole with his sperm.

According to Becky, she and her dad had never mentioned what had happened to each other and the experience had never been repeated. As I drove, I thought it quite likely that the experience with my mother would not be repeated either, she had now experienced a full orgasm (well more than once) and was probably very happy experimenting more and more in bed each night; she might even feel happy enough with her newfound knowledge to try dating men.

The journey passed quickly enough and I was soon pulling into my mother's driveway. She had been looking out of the window and came out to greet me as I got out of the car. She gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. As we walked into the house, she took my hand and chatted about the things to do that weekend.

We sat in the living room and talked about the usual family things and general gossip then mum said she would start dinner. I offered to help but mum said that she could manage and it would be better if I sorted out tools and what materials I would need for the jobs over the weekend.

After an hour or so I joined my mum in the kitchen and stood there with a mug of coffee. I chose not to say anything as I knew mum would say whatever she needed to say in her own time. Finally, she turned and said, "I thought you might bring Becky for the weekend."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well in case you were worried about what happened last weekend and wanted an excuse to avoid talking about things."

"I came here specifically to be able to talk about things" I replied, "in case there was something you needed to say, ask or discuss."

"I wanted some time alone with you in the bedroom, I have questions I need to get some answers to and things, well just 'things'."

"Mum" I said, "I am here to be with you and to make everything as good as it can be, help you recover lost time. Dinner first then take it from there."

Dinner that night was extremely enjoyable. Mum's cooking is always great and I had opened a really nice bottle of wine. When she brought dessert to the table she sat back down and put her hand on my thigh, gave it a gentle stroke, then took it off and drank her wine. After we had finished eating Mum went over to the drink's cupboard, poured a whisky and gave it to me. "Drink that and then come through in about ten minutes" she said and she left the room.

I cleared the table, stacked the dishwasher and took a large mouthful of the whisky. Putting the glass down and slipping off my shoes I moved towards my mother's bedroom. I tapped on the door and opened it. The room was lit with a faint glow from the bedside lamps and mum had changed into a robe. It wasn't one I had seen before and I thought it a really good sign that she was spending some money on her appearance. I crossed to my mum and took her hands and told her how lovely she looked. She seemed to blush slightly and murmured, "for an old lady."

"You are not old and you look amazing," I told her.

She stepped back and pulled on the sash of the robe and allowed it to fall open. During the sex on the sofa the previous weekend I had been totally focussed on not alarming my mother on what was happening as she undressed and I had not really looked at her body. Framed by the silk robe was my mother completely naked. Again, I held her hands and allowed my eyes to look over her entire body. Her breasts were not firm and pert but full and luscious, tipped by pale pink aureoles with nipples which were nearly erect. I looked down from the breasts taking in her belly which was soft and curved with faint stretch marks. I loved the stretch marks, after all it was almost certainly my fault she had them from carrying me. Down lower, I could see the start of her womanly bush which had so excited me when I touched it when we had first become lovers. "You look stunning mum" I said, "Your body is gorgeous". For this reason, this seemed to make mum feel self-conscious and she moved an arm over her breasts hiding the nipples and the other hand went down to cover her hairy pussy.

I took my mother by the hand which revealed her soft motherly breasts and led her to her bed. As I laid her down, the robe fell away to each side of her body, the tips of her full, heavy breasts gently moved to each side under their own weight. Feeling overdressed, I pulled off my shirt and trousers along with my pants and stood fully naked in front of my mother. She had a big smile and shifted on the bed covers to make sure I had room to lie down beside her. I got onto the bed beside her and put my hand gently on the skin just below her breasts. Stroking gently, I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, not just a delicate peck, but a full-on passionate kiss which went on and on.

When our lips parted, she spoke, her voice was a little breathy but her excitement was obvious, "I was so worried you wouldn't want me again, that last time was just where we got carried away in the moment."

"Of course, I want you" I said, "Who wouldn't?"

Mum wriggled slightly, causing her breasts to move slightly under their own weight, "Well". she replied "I am old, my titties are not firm like they used to be, I have a belly and hair on my pussy and under my arms. I did think of shaving when I knew you were coming back down this weekend but you said you liked it. I can remove it if you prefer."

"Mum, I think you are beautiful, gorgeous, and wonderful just as you are." I kissed her on the lips, lifted her left arm and kissed the dark pelt of her arm pit, savouring the feel of the hair and the gentle, warm scent that emanated from the dark recess. I moved over her and twisting her body, I kissed the other arm pit. Letting her lie flat, I moved my head down and kissed each breast in turn paying attention to each nipple which were springing to erectness.

I moved, kissing below her breasts and working my way lower towards the shadowy triangle between her legs. Her hands reached out to hold my head and pulled it upwards. "Not there" she said, "That's is wrong and dirty, please don't." There was a catch in her voice and I stopped moving downwards, planted a kiss on her belly button and moved up so I was lying beside her.

To my surprise and dismay, she was lying there with her eyes full of tears. "What is it mum"? I asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

Mum shook her head but her eyes were still full of tears, "When you do it, it is amazing and the sensations overwhelm me" she whispered, "I have tried every night this week but it just doesn't work properly and I just get so frustrated, is there something wrong with me?"

"What is if you do?" I asked.

"I touch myself 'down there' but I don't respond in the same way as when you touch me."

I wasn't sure what to say, "Where do you touch when you use your fingers?" I asked gently.

My mum gave a half smile, "I don't know, just touch 'down there' but nothing happens." I had an inkling as to what the problem might be. Mum had no real experience of sex; she had never masturbated in her life and had no idea of what her pussy was like or where things like her clitoris was. I wasn't even sure she knew she had a clitoris.

I said "Mum, you are going to have to trust me and do what I ask without question, can you do that?" Mum nodded but she certainly looked apprehensive.

I got off the bed and crossed the room to where her full-length dressing mirror stood on its stand. I moved it to the middle of the rug at the end of the bed and laid it flat on the floor. Then I went around the bed and unplugged a bedside lamp. I moved the lamp to the side of the mirror and plugged it in and switched it on. I moved back to my mum lying on the bed and, taking her hand, gently pulled her up. "Come with me" I said and led her to the mirror. I helped her placed her feet either side of the long mirror. "I think you need to learn a few things but I am here to help,"

I stood in front of her and slipped her silky robe off from her shoulders. It slipped down her naked body and pooled on the floor. Holding both of her hands I said, "Now bend your knees and slowly sink down." As I held her steady, she slowly sank her bottom down towards the mirror and then I gently helped her to move her legs apart. Looking down I could see all of my mother's pussy and bum hole reflected in the mirror. Mum was looking me straight in the face, not looking down into the mirror at all. I spoke gently, "Mum, you need to know how your pussy works, your lack of pleasure and frustration are because you don't know what does what in pleasure and where it is. You need to look down, it will be all right." Mum held my eyes for a little longer and then nodded. She looked down into the mirror and saw the inside of her pussy for the first time.

Although she was nervous about what she was doing, the fact that she was exposing what she called 'private' to her son was something that began to arouse her once more, her lips began to swell slightly and then the lips parted and her pussy opened wider showing both of us the pinkness between the lips previously shrouded by her hair. I reached down and ran two fingers right from the back to the top of her pussy running over her clitoris, there was no doubt from the wetness I felt that mum was now very excited and her pussy was running with juices. Mum gasped and jumped a little at my touch.

"It is OK," I said and I began to touch her pussy, gently holding the lips apart so that she could see the dark hole and the pink lips framing the entrance. I explained what this was and showed her how it could feel by sliding two fingers gentle inside her. My mum inhaled sharply and moved upwards a little. "That is where my cock went last week" I said and moved the fingers in and out a little. Mum moaned at the movement and I continued to move them in and out. The juices were now flowing freely and I took my fingers out of her pussy and raised them to my mouth. I licked her juices of my fingers really enjoying the taste and the look on my mum's face. Having made sure there was not a drop left I put my hand down to my mum's pussy which was still lewdly displayed in the mirror below us. This time I put my fingers in the entrance to her pussy and drew them upwards until I reached the nub of her clitoris. Running my fingers over it the feeling was so intense that mum jumped and had to hold me round the neck for balance.

Once she had recovered equilibrium, I told her to look down again. As she did so I put my finger and thumb either side of her clit and began to draw it out. I showed my mum its erectness and explained how good it feels to play with it. As I played with it, mum began to twist and rock backwards on her feet. Feeling that we might fall over I started to stand up and drew my mother upwards by taking her under the arms. I could feel the luxuriant hair on my hands and my cock gave a huge jerk. When we stood up, we were both a little unsteady on our feet from the position we had been crouched in and the sexual excitement we both felt. The smell of arousal was very strong in the air and breathing it in made us both more excited.

I took mum over to the bed and we lay down side-by-side. "How do you feel now mum" I asked. She didn't reply but moved a hand down towards her pussy. I could see her slip a finger down into the crack. I moved down and lay flat on the bed with my head between her legs looking directly up into her pussy. Mum parted her legs even more giving me a view of her pussy that was only interrupted by her exploring fingers. As I watched she moved her fingers up and down over her erect and surprising large clitoris, making it more erect and standing proud of her pussy. She began to gasp louder and then moved her hand to slip two fingers into her open pussy hole. She pulled them out and lifted leg so that she could bring her had around behind her and slip the fingers in and out. This wasn't going to be a slow and gentle orgasm; this was going to be fast.

As I watched her fingers piston in and out of her increasingly wet pussy mum began to moan and then yell "Yes, fuck me, fuck me son with your cock, I love you." Mum's body began to shake and shudder as she experienced the first orgasm she had ever given herself. She went limp on the bed and lay there gathering her thoughts and breath. I lay where I was watching her pussy pulsating and opening and closing as the aftermath of her intense orgasm continued through her body.

As mum lay there, she moved her hand back down to her pussy running her hand through the tangle of her bush then, slipping lower, used two fingers to spread out her pussy lips in front of me. As she was already so aroused it took very little for her labia to spread apart, revealing her wet, pink pussy lips and her juices visibly oozing out and running down to the crack of her bum.

"I love you, mum," I said, looking up at her from my position between her thighs. "I am going to show you just how much I love you." I moved further up the bed and pressed my lips to her pink, aroused and wet pussy. I ran my tongue all the way up from the bottom of the pussy over the clit, and right to the beginning of the valley between her thighs. I moved to her erect clitoris and put my mouth around it. It was bigger than any clitoris I had ever experienced and I could actually draw it into my mouth and flick it with my tongue.

As I licked on her clit, I could hear my mum saying loudly, "This is wrong, this is dirty, please don't," but I couldn't stop and she fell silent except for grunts of pleasure as sensations swept through her pussy. I was rolling my tongue around her engorged clitoris again and again and then running down one lip and crossing to the other. As I licked her and her juices ran into my mouth, I introduced a finger into her open hole and pushed it in. As my one finger then two pushed into her, I licked above her hole, capturing her erect clit, swollen into full hardness with passion and her need and I gently sealed my lips around it and then even more gently began to suck on it.

My mum screamed as if she had been shocked, her whole body began convulsing as my loving ministrations started an enormous orgasm. Mum's hands dropped onto my head and her fingers began to grab my hair and the back of my head pulling me hard against her he pussy. I felt her legs spread wide and the muscles in her thighs tense and grip my head before relaxing a little then clasping me again. The sensations were new to her body and it was if she didn't know how to respond to them

With two fingers inside her pussy, I began to move them in and out twisting them slightly as my fingers fucked my mother's pussy. Looking down between her legs I could see her juices thickly coating my fingers, the juices were flowing so swiftly that they were running down my hand and soaking bed. I licked and I sucked and exploring inside the delicate softness of her pussy with my fingers, locating the places that lifted my mum's bum right off the bed and hard into my mouth. My mouth and chin quickly began to drip with all of her juices as I continued to lick. She was so wet I could feel it coming out of her each time I pulled my fingers back out of her with, hot juices splashing down onto my hands.

Mum jabbered almost hysterically above me and her hips twisted and pushed against my mouth. If I lifted my eyes, I could just see heavy breasts bouncing and rolling as she rocked from side to side as the sweet agony caused by my mouth and fingers against her pussy made her come and come again. I buried my face in her widespread pussy, it felt so hot and she was so tasty. The sweet smell of her arousal filled my nostrils and I made every effort to bury my tongue as deep inside her as possible.

As her orgasm peaked and eased off, I slipped my fingers from her pulsing cunt and moved up beside her. "You're delicious, mum," I said before sucking my fingers dry.

"My god" said mum, "That was amazing, I cannot believe what happened to me. Is it always like that?"

"No" I replied, "But if someone does it properly, then it is always good."

"Do you do it to Becky like that?" mum asked.

"Whenever I can" I said and I decided to drop a little bomb, "And she is just as good when she licks a woman." I got an 'oh' from mum and a silence. I continued to caress her breasts as I lay there. As mum's breathing slowly returned to normal (and my heart rate) she began to return the caresses and stroked my chest.

12