The Virgin Mum Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling" came a quiet voice, "Could we do what we did last week?"

I raised my head and looked at her face, "You mean make love?"

"Yes, I do mean that, I loved the feeling of having you deep inside me and the sensation as your, 'you know', went in and out thrusting into me. I felt so complete and I loved afterwards, feeling what you had squirted inside me, it is so different to before with your dad, I hated knowing he had pushed inside me and left his stuff." Mum was going to have to learn some new words but now was not the time to worry about it.

"Would you like to come on top like last time?" I asked but mum shook her head.

"Like I am now please, I want it to be different to how it was with your dad and if you ease it in gently, I think I will feel much better about having, you know, 'sex'."

"Well, I won't be pushing into a dry, closed pussy" I said. I moved down between my mother's thighs and held my cock in my hand. I looked at the pussy in front of me, it was still wet, leaking juice and ready for my cock. I moved forward and touched the lips of her pussy with the tip of my cock. My mother shivered with anticipation. Slowly I rubbed the tip up and down her slit enjoying the feeling of her juices on the tip of my prick. I moved forward again so my cock was nestled in the thick mat of her pussy hair. I bent my head and closed my lips over my mum's left nipple, sucking it and then taking it in between my teeth, sucking the nipple into my mouth using the suction to lift it up and up, making the flesh of the heavy breast stretch and pull down on the nipple it until mum gasped from the pain and pleasure.

Moving forward I slipped the entire length of my shaft into my mother's open, wet hole.

We began to thrust at each other with well-timed movements as my cock pushed deep into my mother's pussy, my aroused and hard prick sliding in and out, grinding my crotch against her hairy pubes. Just like last time, the sensation of being inside her pussy was amazing and it took real effort to hold back. Mum lifted her legs, opening the access to her pussy even wider then held me between her thighs. As I continued to thrust, I could feel that it was getting close to me coming.

I looked down at her and said, "Mum, I am close to coming, what do you want me to do?"

Mum reached up and stroked my face, "Come in me again" she said, "I want to feel you shooting inside me." That did it, after her saying that there was no way I could hold back. The rate and depth of my thrusts increased, feeling the silky walls of her pussy grasping my cock until with a guttural cry I began to shoot everything I had deep within her. It seemed to go on for ever until, spent, my arms gave way and I dropped down onto my mother's chest where she held me in her arms with her legs still holding my hips against her. When control returned to my limbs, I kissed her deeply and moved up to kneel between her legs.

Looking down, I could see her lying on the bed, hands now behind her head, the rich covering of hair in her armpits clearly on display, her heavy breasts falling away to each side of her body, the nipples hard and swollen where I had sucked and pulled on them and her swollen pussy now leaking a mix of her juices and my sperm. I sat back on my heels and just drank in the view.

As mum began to breathe more normally, she looked up at me as I gazed down on her body. I expected her to become a little self-conscious under my contemplation but this time she seemed happy to be observed. She lifted her hands from behind her head and ran them slowly down her body and reached down to her thighs, running them up her skin she brought her fingers to her pussy and felt her hair which was matted with juices. Slowly, she pushed a finger in between her lips and slipped two fingers deep inside herself, exploring the glorious mixture of juices we had created together. Pulling her fingers out, mum stared at her wet, cream covered fingers, a mixture of pussy juice and sperm mixed together. "My God, darling" she said, "What must you think of your old mum now?"

I grinned. "I think you are the sexiest, most wonderful mother in the world." I moved back onto bed to lie beside her and kissed her on the cheek. We held each other without talking until we fell asleep in each other's arms. At some point in the night, mum must have awoken and she had drawn the covers over our naked bodies.

The following morning, I woke to find my mother had gently lifted the covers and was staring down at my body. Stretching, I kicked the covers down and allowed my mum to look in detail at the first male body she had ever really seen. She traced her hands across my chest, touching the nipples and down across my belly to run her hands through my pubic hair. With a bite of her bottom lip, she reached down and took hold of my prick. Mum had never actually held a man's cock in her hand before as sex with my dad had been so perfunctory and focused on my dad reaching a climax inside my mum's pussy without any consideration of her enjoyment. Mum hadn't experienced an orgasm until last week. She had grasped my cock then but it had only been to feed it into her aching pussy.

Mum continued to explore my cock, gently pulling the skin back over the head and holding my balls softly in her hand. I was by now erect and the feel of her cool hand on the skin of my cock was incredible. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, afraid to kiss her on the lips, if I had done that we would not have stopped. "Time to get up mum, we have time enough tonight and I have a surprise for you this evening." Mum asked what the surprise was but I refused to tell her.

With some reluctance we both got up and went to shower. I did think about showering with mum but that would have led straight back to bed and there were things I wanted to do.

While mum changed the sheets on the bed (they were in a shocking state from the night before), I drove into the city and found a bookshop. I bought, and had gift wrapped, a copy of My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. I am sure there are better books of fantasies but this one would give my mum a start to learn what other women fantasised about and to begin to build up her own. If she began to fantasise, we could even act them out.

I did some shopping for dinner that night including two bottles of nice wine. Mum's surprise was that Becky was driving up this afternoon.

12