The Virgin Neighbor Ch. 05 - Epilogue

Story Info
The end of an amazing night.
999 words
4.52
5.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrmrsp1nk
Mrmrsp1nk
182 Followers

Enveloped with the events that transpired in the last few hours and while being in the welcoming embrace of my dirty wife, I almost forgot that Gabe was still in the room. Not wanting to be a bad host, I let go of Jenn and acknowledged Gabe's presence in the room once again.

"I hope you enjoyed your first time, Gabe," I told him wearing a grin of deep satisfaction.

"I really did. Tonight was awesome!" he said turning his gaze back towards my wife's body, drinking in her sexiness in while he could. He appeared to be looking at her with desirous eyes and I imagined he was probably able to go some more. Oh, to be young again, I thought to myself.

"Good, I'm glad you did," I replied as I made my way to the table to make a drink and grab a quick snack.

My wife followed my lead and made her way over to the dining table with her nude body on display. Bending over to get a look at her glorious rear end, I smiled, noticing a streak of cum dripping down her inner thigh.

"That was a fun few hours," she said with a naughty smile and winking my way.

"It sure was," I answered her. "I love when you're a dirty little slut for me," I added giving her a quick kiss and a firm smack on her ass.

I took a piece of cheese off of the tray I made earlier and fed it Jenn.

"I love being your dirty little slut," she said after swallowing the hunk of cheese down her throat.

I grinned devilishly as the thought of how just mere moments ago that same throat was filled with Gabe's latest hot load.

"Mmmm," I replied to her comment and gave her ass a hard squeeze. Jenn squeeled followed by jovial laughter.

Gabe got up off the couch and made his way over to the table, his semi-hard cock swinging in open view. "May I?" he asked gesturing to the snacks.

"Absolutely, help yourself," I said.

He grabbed a few bites of the cheese and summer sausage as we made small talk around the table. Time passed and we found ourselves back on the couch, but in a more relaxed manner than before. Jenn and I were cuddling together as Gabe sat nearby, still chatting away about every-day conversation as time passed. Gabe took a look at the clock and sighed.

"Its getting late. I should probably head home before my parents start wondering," Gabe exclaimed almost sadly.

"Don't want your mom or dad raising any suspicions," my wife lightly joked.

"Yeah, I could only imagine their faces if you told them you just lost your virginity to the neighbor's wife," I chuckled.

Jenn lightly nudged me as Gabe chuckled along with me.

"Yeah, I'm definitely not going to tell them that," he said grinning widely as he found his clothes. "I would however, love another chance to fuck your wife again..." he paused, "if I could..." he nervously admitted with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"We'll discuss it some," I told him looking at my wife's glowing face.

"I don't know, I think he's earned it," Jenn said subtly squirming at the prospect of fucking this young stud again, biting her lip lightly in anticipation.

I smiled at her reaction and looked at Gabe, "Sounds like you may have earned another fuck from my wife."

Gabe lit up as he awkwardly zipped up his pants and grabbed his under-shirt. "Awesome! I'll eagerly wait for you to get back to me, then."

He continued getting dressed and we said our good-byes and good nights. Within minutes he was out the door heading back across the road while Jenn and I sat back on the couch cuddling in dark silence. It wasn't long before her soft snores betrayed the fact that my wife had fallen to sleep on me. With a very satisfied and happy grin on my face, I closed my eyes and soon found myself dozing off with her.

-=+=-

Sunlight greeted me with a slap in the face as I hazily looked at the clock to find it was well past eight o'clock. Jenn was up and off somewhere in the house but, where, I didn't know yet. The hazy fog of sleep was still hanging heavily over me, but I gradually worked myself up into getting off the couch and moving around.

Starting to make my way to the bedroom, a knock suddenly came at the door. Still dazed and groggy with lingering sleepiness not completely broken away from me, I mistakenly answered the door buck ass naked sporting a solid morning erection.

A loud gasp quickly shattered any remnant of the haze from me as standing before me was Gabe's mother.

"Oh shit!" I blurted out realizing what I had just done.

I quickly went to cover myself unsuccessfully as my erection wasn't going to be hidden from anyone at this point.

Embarrassingly realizing the folly of my actions, I tried to hide behind the door blurting out a stream of apologies. Meeting her astounded gaze, I realized Gabe's mother was blushing, but oddly not showing any signs of being applauded. In fact she seemed rather aroused and swooning.

"Oh, my," she said trying to get a look around the door until her conscience took over. "I'll umm... come back later," she stammered seeming suddenly flustered, waving herself off with her hand as she turned and quickly walked towards the drive, turning to look again with a smile as I shut the door.

Fuck! I thought.

I began to swiftly make it to the living room to find my clothes from lastnight. Jenn suddenly appeared in the hallway wearing a robe sipping her cup of coffee with a look of curiosity.

"Who was that?" she asked wrinkling her brow.

"Mrs. Thorn," I answered with embarrassment, "and she just got a meaty eyeful."

Mrmrsp1nk
Mrmrsp1nk
182 Followers