The Virgin Priest

Story Info
She's a demon, he's a virgin priest. She wants him.
4.8k words
4.6
14.3k
26
0

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

She watched him from afar, letting the sexual energy emanate off her effortlessly. She could see he was visibly frustrated, not able to pin down why, after all the years of celibacy, his body was betraying him in the ways it was. He clutched the crucifix that hung low on his chest and continued preaching. She smiled up at him occasionally, her eyes glinting with curiosity. She was dressed much more modestly than she would normally, but for the task at hand it was necessary.

The man stood at the pulpit, a formidable man, taller than most humans. His milk chocolate skin glimmered when the sun hit it the right way. His fingers were still nervously stroking his crucifix, as if asking his god to absolve him of the lust she was projecting at him. She had been watching him for weeks now, dutifully coming to every sermon. She introduced herself as Lily, a common girl with tumbling auburn hair that framed her face perfectly.

Her eyes tracked him as he walked along the length of the stage. He was scanning the crowd in front of him trying to spot anything out of the ordinary. If there was anything, it was her. She had planted herself in this town slowly, a town of fairly common people doing very common things. But the untouchableness of this man had intrigued her. Her assignment here was simple, seduce the unseducable. She had heard words about this man a long time before she actually introduced herself to him.

He locked his eyes on hers and she smiled in response, her hand rushing up to her neckline. His face flushed, and he hurried back over to the pulpit. She was tuning out his words on purpose, focusing on leveling her charms on him. Granted, it was hard to do dressed as she was. The dress she wore covered every inch of skin that she would normally use to her advantage. Slowly, she traced the neckline of her dress while holding eye contact with him. She could see the heat blooming from his collar and creeping up his face. His chocolate brown eyes were flooded with lust and his hand abruptly dropped from the crucifix and he steadied himself with the pulpit, grasping on to it as if it held his life in its hands.

"That's all for today, everyone. Have a nice day and God Bless," he said with a shaky voice. He stood on shaky legs, hiding his body behind the solid part of the pulpit. She supposed the frock he wore was doing a well enough job of hiding his burgeoning excitement, though it was a stretch. She caught a glimpse before he hid.

Lily waited patiently in her seat while the rest of the parishioners exited the church. She took the time to soak up her surroundings, not giving the Father any attention as she did so. Much of human history and fables would say she should be burning alive sitting in this place, as a creature of Hell. Silly humans, though. They had no idea how many more of her kind were around. The church, although morally reprehensible to her, was actually one of the few architectural gems of humankind. The inside was adorned lavishly, which honestly shocked her because of the Church's view of indulgence. The stained glass mural of the crucifixion was behind the Father, who was still standing firmly behind his shield, was a testament to how much the humans loved to relive the torture of who they considered their savior. And they said her kind were macabre.

When the last of the parishioners had exited, Lily stood from her seat, letting the dress she was wearing tumble over her legs to cover any sinful skin she had left showing. As she stood, she met the kind Father's eyes and saw them light up with desire. The look quickly faded into one of confusion as a small smile played across her cherry colored lips. She walked toward him slowly, not wanting to spook the man. His arousal was innocent, that of an untouched man. Her body ached for him, for the release that her kind fed off. The release of a virginal man. She wanted to mark his soul with the essence of her. She let her hair tumble down her shoulders as she walked, cascading and shimmering red as the light hit it. He watched her with fascination, clearly not knowing it was her causing all the feelings to rise in him that had been long dormant. When she reached him, his body steeled. He was clearly nervous that she would notice his...predicament.

"How are you, Father Luke?" She said, her tone light. She smiled and let the innocence of her question play into her eyes. She wasn't the evil seductress right now, she was his polite parishioner.

"Well, Lady Lily. Did you enjoy the sermon today?" He kept his body angled away from her, not wanting her to see him in his indecent state. The little bits of his sermon that she had listened to, had been apt. He was talking about the sin of lust, the sin she embodied. He had spoke about it in fervor, even as his own body reacted to her in ways he couldn't control. She could see the beads of sweat adorning his sweet, sweet forehead.

"I thought it was great, but are you hearing confession today? I'm afraid I have fallen victim to this thing, this sin, that you speak of." Lasciviousness coated her features now. She couldn't help herself. Seeing the little Father squirm did things to her, low in her body. His eyes bulged with her boldness, the heat that had retreated from his neck sprung back up with surprising speed. His knuckles were white from his grip on his pulpit. Innocence washed over her features, she let a blush creep into her face, embarrassment even. "I'm sorry Father. It's been hard for me to control these...urges, I've been getting. I don't understand it. Do you think one of these? What did you call them? Succubus? Things really exist?"

Father Luke blanched. "Miss Lily, I cannot speak of such things with a woman of your stature."

Lily shifted her eyes down and fidgeted, "But Father, I figured you'd be the safest person to talk to. I feel like there's a demon influencing me, can you help?"

The pulpit that he still clung to looked dangerously close to collapsing even though it was built of solid wood. A twinge of satisfaction rushed through Lily. He had noticeably taken a step back, as if his former closeness was no longer comfortable. Lily sighed and let her energy wrap around him. She reached her hand out and placed it tenderly on his, a silent plea that she hoped would open his mind to her. As soon as she touched him, his eyes drowned in lust. He couldn't hide it on his face anymore and his fingers curled under hers. She could sense in his mind that he was warring with himself. Did he want to rip her clothes off right here? Or risk exposing his indecency and walk away from her? She let her magic prod deeper into him, and his breath caught, She smiled innocently as she let her magic wash over his body. She ached to see him on top of her, but feeding from his unbridled lust was fueling her power, and she was channeling it straight back at him.

"Are you okay, Father? You look unwell." The sweat that was previously beaded at his forehead was now openly pouring down his face. He couldn't hide the pleasure that she was sweeping through his body, unbeknownst to him. She curled her fingers around his hand in mock concern. He did look like he was going to fall over at any moment. He dipped his head low and avoided her gaze. His knees buckled at the weight of her mind seduction. She let her thumb lightly stroke his hand. If he hadn't had on the frock, she could have seen the hairs on his arms stand up. He balled his hand up in a tight fist under hers. She let her magic tingle down his body, tracing a slow line down, pausing just shy of where she could tell he wanted it the most. His breathing picked up. "Should I get some help, Father?"

He looked up at her, eyes wide, feral. He was still clueless, but he had lost all sense of his body, his excitement clearly visible to her. He had shed all sense of self preservation at that moment. His breath was coming in short gasps as she mind fucked him, letting images of him tangled in bed with a woman run through his brain. Images of a woman with blood red nails rake down his back as she screamed his name in ecstasy.... He closed his eyes as the pleasure washed over him, not climax yet, but hearing his name screamed that way, it brought out something latent in him that he didn't know existed. This primal urge to rip clothes off. He was wordless, he looked up at her, the lust draining from his eyes, and a sense of exasperation running through him. She looked at him in mock terror.

"Father Luke!" she said, clasping his clenched fist once more, as if trying to knock him out of his trance, even though she was doing the exact opposite. She released his hand when he didn't respond, yet again, and brought both of her hands to his face. She cupped his face gently between her hands, letting her fingers brush his soft skin, and brought his face up so he was at eye level. He looked at her, lust taking over his expression once again as she released her magic lower down his body, letting it brush his thighs, denying him what he so clearly wanted. If only she could do this for real, take the smooth, hard length of him into her. He staggered into the pulpit, which was proving to be more flimsy than useful. His arms windmilled as he reached for something to grab to break his fall, landing squarely on her hips. She released him in a hurry and braced herself so he wouldn't fall. She wouldn't let him; her preternatural strength wouldn't allow it.

A moan tore out of him as she continued her trek across his body through his mind. Lust filled horror coated his face. He kept the indecent parts of him angled away from her, but he clung to her for dear life, his chest pressed up against hers as she tried to steady him. Lily teased him for a second longer before she gave in to what his body was craving, the magic of her touched the most intimate parts of him and he collapsed against her with an agonized, pleasure filled moan. There was no way for him to hide himself now, she felt the hard length of him pressed against her leg as she lowered them both to the ground. He let her, his body jelly against hers. She trailed her fingers down the side of his face.

"Father, what's wrong?" She feigned innocence. After all, she was the daughter of a nobleman, never before exposed to anything like this. He lifted his arm up weakly, as if trying to push himself away from her, but to his horror, he reached down to the most indecent part of himself and cupped it. She felt the pleasure radiate through his body, she sensed it was new to him, that he had never touched himself in this way before.

"Demon," He muttered softly, through the pleasure radiating through his body. He needed to fight it, but he couldn't. And this poor girl who encircled him in her arms, she felt it too. She was seeing him like this, in a way he had never seen himself before, and yet she stayed. The silent horror was plain on her features as well, as if she had no idea what was happening to him. The wildly inappropriate thoughts flowing through his head in his safe space. In his CHURCH. She was stroking his cheek lightly, as if trying to ward off whatever was happening to him. Her wide chestnut brown eyes looked at him softly, the cherry red of her lips turned into a look of concern. The pleasure was coming to a crescendo over and over, feeling like he was going to go over the top and then it would stop and start again. A moan tore out of his throat again, one of unbridled passion as he heard his name being screamed by a faceless woman riding him in his head. He was fighting it with every ounce of his being, but the pleasure flowing through him was impossible to ignore. His hand was stroking his cock, which stood at painful attention, fervently through his frock. It was through no machination of his own, but it felt so good that he never wanted to stop. His mind had become a reckless abandon and he just wanted sweet release, but not in the arms of the poor girl he was laying on top of. He had never felt an orgasm before, never touched himself in this way. His whole body clenched as a wave of pleasure rode through his body, causing his back to arch and his hips to thrust forward. He wanted the frock off. He let his gaze go down from the girl, and it locked on his crucifix. Shame mixed in with the pleasure.

"Demon, girl, go!" He pleaded with her. She couldn't fall under the spell too, she had come to ask about it, she had already felt it. "There's a demon." Pleasure oozed out of every syllable that came out of his mouth. The magic of the demon was snaked around his cock, and fighting with it was proving futile. The magic was so warm, so strong, but where was it coming from? At some point, he had lifted the frock and his hand was fumbling with his pants. Jesus, God above, please help me, he prayed silently. He heard a burst of laughter in his mind and the wave of pleasure that followed it threatened to break him. Deep in his heart, he knew he wanted the seductress that was in control of his body to actually take him. He wanted to break his oath to his GOD with this... this....demon. He had unfastened his pants and his cock sprang free. Gods it was so hard he could barely stand it. His hand absently stroked it. Pleasure radiated through him with every touch.

Lily, the girl, he could hear her calling to him through the pleasure, but he couldn't make out what she was saying or respond. Throaty moans continued to barrel out of his throat as responses. He could feel his seed oozing out slowly, coating his hand, warm to the touch, lubricating him as he continued to stroke. The demon magic encapsulated him, and he gave his mind over to it willingly. The girl continued to stroke his cheek in concern. She held on to him as if this affliction was something that she needed to help him through instead of run away from. But could a succubus get her as well? All of a sudden his collar was too tight, it felt like it was choking him. He couldn't lift his hand away from his cock to loosen it though. Sweat poured from his body, his hand sped up. He didn't understand why the girl didn't leave.

The magic that coursed through him was not evil, it was teasing. It liked exploring his body and making him feel things that he didn't think was possible. It was curious. It wanted him to enjoy himself, and he was, to his horror.

"Gods, yes," he said in a breathy exhale as another wave of sheer ecstasy rolled through him. He felt the climax building up, so hot that he thought it was going to tear his body apart. His cock jerked in his hand and he gasped in surprise. "Please," the plea rolled off his lips and lust dripped from it. He had given his body over. "Take me, please!"

The demon magic overwhelmed him, coursed over his body as it came to its final crescendo. He pumped his hand on his cock furiously as the last wave of passion rolled over his body. A scream tore from his lips as the wave of passion crashed over him, spilling his seed over his hand. He was panting, almost breathless, eyes slack with the release. His body shuddered. The need in him burned as the vision of the red nailed woman came back into his head. He saw raven black hair cascade down his back as she kissed his neck, riding his pleasure till the end. Her lips came up to his ear as she whispered his name, the words sounding positively dirty, sensual, right.

His release had happened, the magic slowly receded from him, leaving him feeling cold. The warmth of it was gone. Slowly, his surroundings came back into focus, the pleas of the girl in the background. Her fingers trailing over his cheeks, those chestnut brown eyes staring down at him in concern. He still had his cock in his palm. Horror washed over him as he realized she had seen everything. Had seen a demon work magic on him, that she had seen him enjoy it. The girl brushed the beads of sweat from his forehead. She looked at him with concern, but no horror was in her eyes.

"Father, are you okay?" She had doe eyes. Why was she not bothered by this? By the sight of him... pleasuring himself to a demon's magic? "Did the demon get you? Is it real?" she was scared. He heard it in her voice.

"Go, get out of here," He said softly. He couldn't bring his voice above a whisper. He was coated in shame. He pleasured himself for the first time in front of an innocent noblewoman. She saw him in the throes of ecstasy, the most exquisite thing he had ever felt. He couldn't bare it. But she didn't leave.

"Get up, Father." She said. It was a gentle command. He shook his head that was still in her lap in protest. "Father, we have to get out of here." She said more urgently. "What if it comes back?"

He felt the magic tingle in him again, as if it were taunting him. His breath caught. The cursed demon put a vision in his head of the release he just had, how it had made his back bow and his toes curl. He swallowed a moan. The girl was right. The demon was in the church somewhere. His cock was responding to the sudden return of the magic, however slight it was. The succubus magic put a light warmth at his neck, shimmied it down his chest. He suppressed a moan as the demon put images in his head of that raven haired woman trailing kisses down his chest, to his stomach, lower. He shot up off Lily's lap as the vision had the woman wrap her delicate lips around his girth, her hand gliding down the length. Pleasure rolled through him again, but he fought it. He was crouched down on his knees, the pleasure so intense once again that it felt like pain now, but as he focused on his breathing, the pleasure subsided.

Lily walked over to him, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Come on, Father. We need to get you out of here before someone sees you."

He nodded wordlessly, but also didn't think he could stand up. For one, his cock was still free of his pants. What if the girl saw it? Or had she already seen it? Oh, gods, she had seen him stroke it until it exploded. Filthy demon. She brought her hand to his chin and lifted his face until his gaze met hers.

"Get up, Father." The way she said it, he had to obey her. He stood, frock askew, cock out of his pants in front of the slight woman. Heat washed up his body as he realized she actually had seen his most intimate parts. Worse yet, he knew he had a forbidden attraction to her. "Recover your modesty, Father. Put that away. The demon will come back for you, we have to get you out of here."

He did as he was told. He froze, though. His seed was dried on his hands. How indecent, embarrassment flared through him. She seemed to register this and grabbed him by his other hand and led him out of the Church. He must look an absolute mess. He studied the girl in front of him, as he had done many times before. She was slight, hourglass figure, ample bosom covered by the modest dress she wore. Her auburn hair gleamed around her, stopping and framing her face, cascading around her shoulders and coming to a stop on her bosom. Those chestnut brown eyes mesmerized him, and now this woman was saving him.

The demon magic still tingled in the back of his mind, running tendrils of pleasure through him, although this time it didn't bring him to his knees. When they stopped walking, she had brought him to a humble cottage just outside town.

"There are a change of clothes and washroom for you in the back." She said softly. "Go clean up."

He did as he was told and returned to her, feeling cleaner, less shameful. The clothes she had given him were as modest as the ones she wore, simple pants and button-down shirt. Something about this cottage seemed off to him, as if it was humming with the demon magic that coursed through his mind. He looked up at the woman that led him from the church and realized that she had changed, too. However, this time she was a vision of lust. She was wearing a dress that hugged the figure that he craved, her bosom spilling over the top. Lust coated her features.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12