The Virgin Priest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Father, I'm scared," She said weakly. "I feel it too," she ran her hand down the curve of her neck, across her chest, and down her stomach. She stalked over to where he sat, and placed her hands firmly on his chest. Need radiated off her as she lowered herself onto his lap. She let the lust bleed into her eyes. "I'm afraid!"

She trailed her hand down his chest, he sat like a statue under her. His pulse was racing, the demon magic coursing over both of them now. She slid her hand further down his body, landing in the spot that ached for her touch. Her other hand wrapped around the side of his neck and her fingers tickled the nape of his neck. Pleasure rolled down his spine. Instantly, he hardened under her touch. She leaned in for a kiss that consumed him and swallowed his moan. She played with the length of him as her tongue teased his lips. Her lips were feather light against his, and he kissed her back eagerly. The pleasure magic coursed through him as she continued her assault on him, his body melting into hers.

His hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they trailed up her thighs, trying to find the part of her that he could tell was aching with need for him. He looked her in the eye as she broke the kiss, seeing the innocent fear in her eyes as the magic was consuming her too. They were powerless to stop it. "Father, please forgive me, for I have sinned." She said as a seductive smile lit across her face, her chestnut brown eyes now ringed red.

Recognition lit in his eyes as he realized what she was. Succubus. Her kisses were light against his skin, tender even. She wanted to elicit all the pleasure she could in this man, take him as her own. Mark his soul. He wasn't stopping her. Lily let her magic run wild as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt, watched as all the humble Father's protests melted away under her touch. He wanted her. It was written across his face. She kissed her way down his chest, stopping where the pants obstructed her path. The Father worked his fingers through her hair, moaning as she stroked him through the offending garments.

"Off," she said in a simple command, which he obeyed. When he stood before her, completely nude, the need for him coursed through her veins. He stood at attention for her. The Virgin priest wanted her sweet body to encase his. She smiled at him, and he sat back down. This wasn't about her pleasure, it was all about his. He needed to surrender to her. She shimmied out of the dress she had on and bared herself to him. She saw his breath catch in his throat, adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed harshly. She ran an errant finger down the curves of her body, and then sat astride him, careful to not let him enter her. She leaned over him, pressed her mouth to his ear, and whispered firmly, "Tell me how much you want me," as she grabbed his hand and brought it to her cunt. She let him feel her slick need for him, coating his fingers in her wetness. His eyes were glazed over with need.

"Please take me," He said, "Please, I'm yours."

She laughed lightly and released his hand. It fell limply to his side, then jerked to his cock as she let her magic tickle his brain again. She encircled his ear with her tongue, which elicited a moan from him. Slowly, she obliged his request, and let his length enter her as she sat atop him. A strangled moan tore from his body as she gyrated her hips against him. An animalistic need washed over him and he met her movements with thrusts of his own. He was rough, untrained, inexperienced, but the pleasure washed over her as his length grew harder inside her. She brought her lips to his again and caught a moan with her mouth. He kissed her back hungrily, his hands coming to brace her hips to steady their rhythm.

"I've never had a man of the cloth before, Virgin Father," She whispered, "Fuck me, Luke,"

He jerked them up and lowered them to the floor. He had this primal need to fuck this woman until she couldn't move, although he never had before. But the sound of his name coming from those luscious lips, it was driving him crazy. He adjusted himself between her thighs and pumped against her body with fervor. His breathing was ragged as the waves of pleasure crashed through his body. Never had he felt something so exquisite and so right. This woman's cunt was made for him and only him. She was warm wrapped around his length. He wanted to release his seed into her as much as he wanted to draw breath. She moaned underneath him, raising her hips to meet his thrusts. Her arms reached up and wrapped around his back to bring him down to her, and she dug her nails into him. He hissed with pain that was tinged with pure pleasure. She let out a throaty laugh.

"Will you come for me, Father?" She said with a glint of playfulness, "Will you come for your filthy demon?"

Gods, he wanted nothing more, His cock was lit with pleasure. The demon magic, her demon magic, wrapped around him like a warm invitation. All his reservations were lost as she whispered his name in his ear. He pumped into her furiously, wanting her to feel every ounce of his need. Her body reacted to his, just as violently as his was reacting to hers. He was sure the village could hear every cry of pleasure they made, their inhibitions so far down, they didn't care who heard. Gods, he would be excommunicated, damned to hell for this, but he would happily fall into the fiery pits of Hell for this woman. He looked into her eyes and saw her ecstasy brought on by him and the pit of pleasure deep inside him burst alive and he shouted his release, spilling his seed into the filthy demon. He heard her faintly roar hers too, her magic strumming through his body and mingling with the essence of his being, marking him for life. He belonged to her now and there was no going back. He shuddered one last time before he fell into her arms, cursed and damned, but blissfully uncaring.

12