The Virgin Priest Pt. 06

Story Info
Luke and Lily find themselves in a bit of trouble.
4.6k words
4.35
2.6k
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

"You incompetent fool," The demon bore his blackened eyes to the direction of the frightened man in front of him. He cowered under the derision of the demon, making no move to reply. "How did you let this happen?"

"S...Sorry, sir," the man stammered. "We tried to take him, to burn him as you said. We weren't expecting her to show up, though. We couldn't stop her."

"How did she get a hold of him in the first place?" The demon whipped his wings around him in frustration. He could sense the man, who was formidable for a human, quivering behind him. It was the only thing in the moment that brought the demon any pleasure, "Do you even know what you've done?"

"My apologies," The man brought his hand up to the crucifix around his neck. "We had him, we were going to do as you said and burn him, but she took him before we could."

"She's a broken demon!"

"Yet her power is still stronger than ours, sir." The man shifted his eyes down, afraid to meet the demon's gaze.

"Get out of my sight," the demon spat, dismissing the man unceremoniously.

There was no doubt in his mind that the high priest's inability to perform his task would cost him dearly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luke slept peacefully next to Lily; however, she couldn't do the same. Her mind was busy. She couldn't stop thinking about what her uncle said. Could she even trust what he said in the first place? While her family had outcast her, she knew she still had her father's love. She couldn't trust her uncle's word that her father had stripped her of the one thing that demons hold the dearest. Her human had been asleep all night and most of the day. She could sense the fatigue that had settled into his body. Something akin to guilt filled her. She was the reason why he hadn't been sleeping.

"Sorry for that, Priest." She mumbled to his sleeping form. He rustled but didn't wake. Lily sighed. She turned to face him and reached out to put a hand on his shoulder. He was vulnerable right now and something primal within her made her want to protect him. She sensed danger but didn't know where it was coming from. Her grip tightened on him, and he jumped.

"Hey!" he said sleepily, "What was that for?"

Startled, she yanked her hand off him, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"Trying to crush my shoulder will do the trick, demon." A lazy smile spread across his face. He looked rested.

"Sorry," she said sheepishly. "Did you sleep well? You've been asleep all day, it's almost time to go back to bed now."

Luke chuckled, "Yes."

He locked eyes with hers. Heat rose in her cheeks. Something in his gaze wasn't savory and he wasn't trying to hide it. Lily could sense his arousal, but she, for once in her life, wasn't in the mood. He reached out to her and took a lock of her hair in his hand. She hadn't bothered to revert back to her human form. The raven black of her locks mingled beautifully with the golden brown of his skin. She smiled, but she backed away from him. Confusion flashed across his face.

"Now, now, Priest, we've got things to do that don't involve getting naked," she said. Luke let out a loud laugh.

"That's funny coming from a pleasure demon," he said. A smile twisted on his lips, and he sat up in the bed.

"I'm so much more than that," Lily said quietly. One of the downfalls of being Lilith's daughter was needing to feed on lust. For the first time, she hated that quality about herself. Around this man, she found herself wanting to be human.

"Judging from meeting your uncle, I will agree with that. But your power feels so different," Luke said, "His isn't as gentle as yours."

"It never will be," Lily closed her eyes, "He's not an incubus. He's the Prince of Lust, my father's brother. He doesn't need to feed on you to live, he lives to make you want him."

Lukes's face contorted with disgust. "So, he just did what he did because he could?"

"Pretty much," Lily said.

"Did he make me want that, or did I actually want that?" Luke asked. The look on his face made it clear to Lily that he didn't want the answer. "I mean, I don't really like men, do I?"

Lily laughed, "Priest, you've got so much to learn. Demons don't ascribe to the human belief of homosexuality. Sexuality is fluid to us. Sex is sex, pleasure is pleasure. Doesn't matter who you get it from. There is no shame."

"Blasphemy," Luke snarled. "Men do not lay with other men."

"Ahh, but you're wrong. You certainly did nothing to stop him last night, Priest. In fact, you seemed to enjoy it." Lily said. She didn't miss his scowl.

"He made me feel that," Luke said with conviction. Lily raised her eyebrow with amusement.

"After all this time with me, have you learned nothing?" She said playfully, "Even the most powerful of us can't create desires, Priest. He may be able to force you to perform for him, but he can't force you to enjoy it."

"I'm a man of God, demon." Luke said with conviction, "I do not enjoy the company of men."

"Yet you're bound to a demon," Lily rose from the bed to her full height. "But really, I'm sick of all the self-righteous bullshit, Priest. I've lived more lifetimes than you can even fathom. There has been more harm and destruction done in the name of your God than anything else."

"Watch yourself," Luke warned. A gust of power, chilling and threatening, wrapped around him. It was squeezing the air out of his lungs. He brought a hand up to his throat. He was coughing to try to draw air into his lungs, but it felt like it was being ripped from his body before he could take it in. His eyes went wide with fright before the air came slamming back into him. Lily's eyes had blackened again, warning glowing red in the center.

"You forget who you are talking to, Priest. I will not kill you, but you will not be insolent, either." Lily quickly changed her power to invoke his lust. She watched as it blossomed across his features and his body hardened with need, "I can do with you what I please, as you have bonded yourself to me. No other demon will be this kind to you."

"You disgust me," Luke spat. He drew his knees up to his chest to block her view of his lower half. "To think that you own me. My God will free me from you, demon. I am sure of that."

Lily laughed, "I don't see him anywhere. Do you? Truth is that your God is more afraid of me than you think he is. I am Samael's daughter, Priest. Even being cast out, that incites fear. It commands respect."

Lily stalked back onto the bed, coming to a stop next to Luke and captured his chin in her hand. She forced him to meet her gaze, "You survived this long because I willed it so, Priest. I will not be disrespected by a mortal man whether you're bound to me or not. Never forget that."

Luke's eyes burned with hatred as he met her gaze. "You will never have my respect or love, demon."

The latter statement stung Lily a bit, but she brushed it off. "You act as if I need it." Her grip on him tightened, "I can force your respect, do not be fooled into thinking this bond means I need your love."

To punctuate her statement, Lily let him go and stood back from the bed. She looked at him pointedly, not sure how he was going to react to her next statement and not really caring. "Kneel, Priest."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The command echoed around the room and Luke felt the command take root deep in his body. Lily stood in front of him, her body glowing with power that he hadn't seen before. As much as he hated the demon at the moment, he had to admit that the glow made her already beautiful features even more attractive. The command tugged at him, and he was trying to refuse it.

"I said kneel," Lily growled. The red center of her eyes glowed brighter. "Kneel before me, Priest. I am a princess."

The command became too strong for him to fight. Reluctantly he pulled himself out of the bed and walked over to her. Even though he was taller than her, he felt insignificant next to her. It was as if her body was dominating the room. Luke came to a stop in front of her and dropped to his knees. The humiliation running through his body only stoked his anger.

"I thought you said I had free will," he said through clenched teeth. Lily smiled at him.

"Oh, you do, Priest. In your heart you want to bow to me. Your desires are very clear to me. But when you accepted my mark, you also gave me your undying consent. I can do whatever I please with you, and you will do whatever pleases me. This arrangement can either be pleasant for the both of us, or you can fight me. It's your choice."

Lily waved her hand and the weight of her command left him. Her eyes had returned to their previous icy blue. Luke didn't bother to move from his knees. He wasn't sure if he could move. His mind replayed over the events of the previous night. Lily said that her uncle was a prince of Hell. Did that mean there was more than one? The words out of that demon's mouth had chilled him. The man had mentioned that their lifespans were linked. If one of them died, so did the other. Luke hung his head. How had he strayed so far?

"I don't want to make your life difficult or hard, Priest. But you have a target on your back now. You can't afford to fight me if you want to live." Lily had dropped to her knees in front of him. The act startled him, but he supposed it didn't surprise him. Until now, she had never asserted her authority over him.

"What if I don't want to live this way?" he asked quietly. Lily cupped his face in her hands gently. He met her eyes and saw nothing but tenderness in them.

"I don't want to hurt you, Luke. I want the opposite. I promised you a life of comfort. One of luxury, and I intend to keep that promise. You will have everything you've ever wanted and more. But in order for us to make it through this, you must work with me and not against me." She stroked his cheeks lightly. "I don't want to lord my power over you. I will in order to protect you."

"I had everything I wanted before you showed up," a tear rolled down his face as he remembered the life he had, "You took all that from me."

Lily shook her head slowly, "I have a feeling that that isn't true. That mark on your back is special. I'm willing to bet that someone knew you were worthy of it long before we did. If I hadn't shown up, I'm not sure someone worse than I wouldn't have."

"How do we find that out?" he asked weakly.

"We need my father." Lily said. He didn't miss the edge in her voice.

"How do we summon the...devil?" he asked. Lily chuckled.

"My father isn't the devil, he's the King." Lily said, "And we don't. I can't communicate between realms. But we can see if he is in this one."

"How do we do that? I thought he cast you out of your family. Why would you seek him out? And besides that, what's the difference between Devil and King?"

"So many questions! He has a house in this realm. He visits sometimes. And as for the family drama, I may be a cast out, but he did that because other demons saw my weakness and wanted to kill me. The nuances of your last question would take hours to explain, and we don't have that kind of time."

Luke sighed. Much to his dismay, the demon's influence over him was still evident. His erection was straining at his pants. He didn't feel the lust in his veins, but his body was reacting to hers. While she didn't look much different in her demon form, he wasn't sure if her body under the clothing was the same. He had kept his hands in front of his arousal. He didn't have the urge to play with it.

"What do we need to do?" He rose from the ground.

"Well first you need to make yourself decent. Then we need to get to my father's."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The shift in the temperature was subtle, but Lily caught it almost immediately. Her back stiffened, but she was careful not to let Luke see her apprehension. She could feel her uncle's presence in the cottage, yet she had no idea why he would be back. She looked down at Luke and saw him cowering at her feet. He knew. Lily suddenly felt the urge to protect him at the expense of herself. Was this the danger she had felt earlier? Surely her uncle wouldn't harm either of them. It would mean the death of them both.

"Shynra, come out to play," her uncle's melodic voice bellowed throughout the cottage. Lily bristled at his use of her name. She had become accustomed to hearing 'Lily' at her Priest's mouth.

"Stay here," Lily said to Luke. He looked up at her with fear in his eyes. She didn't blame him. She was scared, her power was no match for the famed Prince of Lust.

Lily walked out of the room towards her uncle's voice. He stood in the common area of the cottage, his body taking up most of the space. His wings were spread wide around him, the span brushing the walls. A playful grin covered his face, though he did look shocked.

"Now, Shynra, where's that lovely priest of yours?" he inquired.

"Asmodeus," she said curtly. "What my priest is doing is no concern of yours."

"No need to be greedy, niece. He did enjoy my touch so," Asmodeus smiled. "Why would you want to deny him that pleasure again?"

"Because he is mine to do with what I see fit," Lily said, "And I do not see that you are fit for him."

The air around them grew stifling. Few demons possessed the power that her uncle did. He could bend demons to his will. She felt his power starting to snake around her mind. He could do with her whatever he wanted, but she would be damned if he touched Luke again. Crippling pain arced through her body. It threatened to bring her to her knees, but she stood her ground. Asmodeus chuckled with satisfaction.

"If you won't let me have him, I'll draw him out here with your pain," he said passively.

The pain ripped a tortured scream from her lips. Her knees were starting to buckle under the pressure. It felt like he was ripping her apart from the inside out. But to keep her Priest safe, she would endure anything. She heard Luke scrambling inside the room, and she sent out a silent plea for him to stay inside. Something inside her knew that was futile yet she did it anyway.

"He remembers the way my mouth felt around him, Shynra. He will want to come back for more. It doesn't matter how depraved his simple little mind thinks it was." Asmodeus looked in the direction of the room Lily walked out of. The sound of the priest fumbling with the doorknob was deafening even over Lily's cries of pain. "Or he wants to protect you, whichever gets him out here quicker."

"You sick fuck," Lily said through clenched teeth.

"You have spent far too much time in the human world, niece." Her uncle chuckled as the door to the bedroom burst open. Lily looked over to see her Priest walk out. His eyes were wildly trying to locate her, and as they settled on her, they deepened with anger.

"Go back inside, Priest," Lily begged.

"No, No, please come out to play," Asmodeus said. The pain receded from Lily's body as her uncle focused his attention on her lover. "We had such a wonderful time last we met."

Luke walked toward Lily and circled her with his arms when he reached her. She could feel the possessiveness in his grasp. He may hate her, but he knew she only had his best interests at heart. She melted into his chest and allowed him to comfort her. For some reason, this human made her feel strong.

"What's wrong, Priest, do you not want to play today?" Asmodeus was leading him, "I'll make you."

"I'm not a toy," Luke said defiantly.

Asmodeus scoffed, "You're right. You are a human, you don't deserve the title of toy, much less the title that my niece has bestowed upon you."

Lily watched in horror as her uncle stalked towards them, his eyes flaring with heat, and it was all directed at Luke. Dread settled in her stomach. She couldn't protect Luke from whatever was about to happen, and that made her feel helpless. With a flick of his wrist, Asmodeus wrenched them apart. Lily went flying across the room. She slammed into the wall with a sickening thud. Luke remained where he was, but he was in her uncle's grasp. She attempted to call out to Luke, but she couldn't talk. Her uncle had stolen her ability to move.

Luke was shivering under his touch. He was still shirtless. Asmodeus reached around Luke's back and stroked the outline of his mark. Lily's power flared in anger. Her uncle laughed in response.

"We know you're not happy, niece. Sit back and shut up, there is nothing you can do to stop me." The demon trailed his hand down Luke's body, appreciating the hard set of the Priest's musculature. He could take the man's lust if he wanted to. He could take everything the priest had to offer if he wanted to. But torturing his niece was more satisfying. "What does the mouth of a priest taste like, I wonder?"

Luke tensed at the question. The demon brought his mouth close to Luke's and stopped. He could smell the need rolling off the Priest. Asmodeus smiled as he brushed his lips across Luke's. "I could give you everything you ever hoped for and more, Priest. I can tell you want it."

Asmodeus grasped Luke's hips and drew him close. He chuckled as he felt the Priest's excitement against his leg. Asmodeus tickled the skin at Luke's hips. Luke sucked in a deep breath. Their lips were still only centimeters apart. The demon's wings circled them both as Asmodeus pressed himself against Luke. In an instant, he claimed Luke's mouth as his own. The Priest gave in easily, letting Asmodeus explore his mouth. Though he was trying not to give in to his curiosity, Luke couldn't help but reciprocate. He felt stunningly empty when the demon pulled back.

"You like me more than you care to admit, human. Your notions of sexuality intrigue me. Tell me, does this feel wrong to you?" Asmodeus took his kisses to Luke's neck. Luke groaned in response. "Do you want to know what a demon cock feels like?"

Lily watched as Luke snapped to attention and tried to break free of her uncle. The Prince of Lust had just pushed her little priest too far. Luke fought, albeit futilely, to get away from the other man.

"Oh, calm down, I'm not going to take you if you don't want it. That won't inspire jealousy, now, will it?" Her uncle's voice filled the space once again, calming Luke. He was trapped in the demon's wings. Asmodeus moved close to him again, pressing his own arousal against Luke's leg. "But tell me you don't want this in your hands, Priest. Tell me you're not curious."

Asmodeus punctuated his point by palming Luke. "Your cock does feel so nice in my hands, Priest."

"Stop, please," Luke pleaded. His plea was weak. There was no magic surrounding him. His reaction was his own, he knew he wanted this demon. His eyes flicked to Lily. Her body was limp against the wall, but her eyes. He had never seen her eyes so intensely focused and full of hate. The mark on his back was burning with her disapproval. But still, he felt his hand drifting towards the demon. The bulge against his leg was mesmerizing, and it was no less so as he took it into his palm.

"There you go," the demon purred, "That's more like it."

The demon's pants disappeared. Asmodeus gasped as Luke's hand made contact with his bare cock. The transition shocked Luke, but he didn't let go. Instead, much to his surprise, he began to stroke. A moan teased out of the demon and Asmodeus stepped back out of Luke's reach.

"Now, now, I may think you're interesting, but you don't get to bring my release, human." Asmodeus tsked. "I get to bring yours."

Lily glowered at her uncle from the other side of the room. Luke realized a second later that he was stark naked next to the demon. Asmodeus withdrew his wings and Lily's gaze fell to Luke's body. Heat rose in her eyes, lust filled this time.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12