The Virgin Priest Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would like it, niece. Watch as I claim him," the demon's hands slipped to grasp Luke's ass. "Or parts of him that you have neglected, rather."

Luke wanted to fight him off, but instead he fell into Asmodeus' touch. Something about the demon was hypnotizing. The demon caressed his ass softly while he kissed Luke's neck. Luke could feel the heat of Lily's rage burning at his back. He couldn't tell if it was directed at her uncle or at him. He figured it could be both. Hesitantly, Luke reached forward and pulled the demon closer to him. His body felt so alive in that moment, every inch of his skin was lit with a sensation he couldn't describe.

Asmodeus had continued his trek down, softly turning Luke's body around. Luke followed the direction. The demon kissed down the small of Luke's back to the swell of his ass. That made Luke freeze. What the demon was doing became real. Asmodeus gently rubbed Luke's hips, trying to get him to relax.

"Relax, I'm just enjoying myself. I'm not going to do any more than you will allow... If you're good." Asmodeus slapped his ass playfully, "Now bend over."

Luke shook his head. "No. No I don't want to."

"I just want to look," Asmodeus sighed, "Your form is exquisite."

Luke swallowed loudly. His cock throbbed with need. He wanted to take it in his hands, but he had the feeling that it wouldn't go over well. The demon must have sensed his feelings because at that moment, Asmodeus reached around Luke's body and grasped him firmly. A gasp slid out of Luke's mouth. The demon stroked him lazily.

"Be a good little priest and I'll give you more," he teased, "Bend over for me, you might like it."

Reluctantly, Luke did as he was told. He bent over slowly. He felt oddly exposed. His bare ass was open wide to the demon kneeling behind him. His hand slid off Luke's cock and wandered back to Luke's ass. Asmodeus kneaded his cheeks in his hands. Luke had his upper half braced on the couch and he was grateful for the support. The demon let his fingers roam. Luke clenched as they found the bud of his ass. Asmodeus traced the entrance slowly, waiting for Luke to relax.

"I can wait all night." the demon purred, "Open yourself to me."

Luke reached for his cock absently. A ragged moan came from deep in his throat as he started stroking. His body relaxed almost instantly. The demon made a noise of pleasure. Asmodeus made no move to penetrate Luke, he just continued circling. Soon his mouth joined his finger. Luke gasped in surprise. Did this actually feel good? There was no way! He stroked his cock harder, the sensations that the demon was providing coupled with his own motions were overtaking his body. The demon reached around his body and took hold of his cock, forcing his hand away.

Luke let his arm fall back to the couch as the demon pleasured him in a way that he never thought would happen. His back was burning hot with Lily's rage... tinged with jealousy? But he supposed that had been Asmodeus' plan all along, hadn't it? For some reason, Lily's displeasure just empowered him to let the demon finish his work. Something about defying her made him feel strong and in control of his life again. Luke's back arched as the demon started stroking him faster. Asmodeus' tongue flicked artfully around the hole that, in Luke's opinion, should never be touched this way. Luke felt his orgasm building low. The demon must have sensed that Luke's guard was down, because he took that moment to slide a finger inside Luke. He quickly hit a spot inside him that lit Luke's body in a fire of pleasure.

"Oh GOD," the orgasm ripped through Luke like an arrow. His back arched and he called out wordlessly. Asmodeus pumped him as Luke's seed spilled over the demon's hands. After the waves of pleasure passed, Luke collapsed against the couch on his knees, thoroughly happy that the support was in front of him.

"God had nothing to do with that, Priest," Asmodeus said. Luke paid him no mind. The demon was trying to rile him. The demon pressed his naked body against Luke's and enveloped him with his wings. He leaned his head over Luke's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Now it's time to meet your worst nightmare."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lily tried to move, in vain, when she saw Luke disappear in a flash of light. It felt like her heart was being ripped from her chest, the pain was so acute. No matter what she did to try to free herself, she couldn't make a sound, and she couldn't move. As the light receded, she saw her uncle's form, now fully clothed, standing in front of her. He turned to her slowly, with a smug look on his face.

"You'll be lucky if you ever lay eyes on him again, Shynra." The melodic tone in his voice was gone. "Your priest is going somewhere that will always keep his...senses...heightened."

Lily bucked against the invisible restraints. Asmodeus stalked over to her. The smile on his face was unnerving. Slowly, he dropped to his knees in front of her. "Try to find him, niece, and you'll know what it feels like to die."

All at once, the invisible restraints dropped, and her uncle disappeared. As Lily found her voice, she let out a piercing scream that was filled with defeat. Her priest was probably lost to her, and now her fate, and Luke's, laid in the hands of an uncle who had always despised her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luke felt unadulterated rage and sadness flow through him. He wasn't sure if those were Lily's emotions, his own, or a mix of both. The last thing he remembered was being wrapped by Asmodeus' wings, and then he woke up in this green paradise. It was warm and balmy, a huge contrast to where he had just come from. Something about it was distinctly inhuman, though. Where was he and what had he gotten himself into by submitting to the demon?

12