The Virgin Priest Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

"If that bastard bitch lays a finger on him," Asmodeus growled, "I will end your line brother. That is my promise to you."

Samael was silent for a beat, "It is touching to see you care for someone so deeply. I will ignore your threat, because that is how I know my decision is a good one."

"What decision?" Asmodeus startled as Luke jumped in his arms. He realized that he had been holding the man too tight. He released his grip and Luke settled back against him without waking up.

"That man, that human man," Samael pointed to Luke as he spoke, "Is the key to our reign, Asmodeus. We have to keep him, mind and body, free from threat. Right now my jealous daughter is a threat. Take him from here. Don't tell me where. Take him and keep him safe. Just don't take him to your territory, she will look there."

Shock resonated through Asmodeus at his brother's command, "Samael, if I can't take him to our home, where will I take him?"

"I do not care where you take him, brother. Just get him out of here. She will cause him nothing but misery because of his affection for you. Get him out. Don't get caught. Remember your claim to him is stronger than hers. I know she cannot kill you, but I can't save you from her wrath if she finds you. Go far, go wide. I do not care. Get him and go."

"Why the change of heart?" Asmodeus was still in shock.

"The way you're holding him now, the way you helped him earlier. Shynra is her mother's daughter. She is using him for personal gain that she mistakes for love. You are not. You care about his best interests and tread the fine line of treason looking out for them. Keep him safe and hidden. I trust you to do this brother. You will know when it is safe to return."

Asmodeus did not get a chance to respond. Samael left just as abruptly as he entered. Being trusted with the fragile life in his hands gave him both warmth and unease. Taking care of an immortal demon was one thing. They were almost impossible to kill. Keeping a vulnerable human with an eternal lifespan safe? That made him nervous, especially when the mortal in question wore a piece of him on his chest.

He didn't want to wake Luke. However, Samael's commands had never carried such urgency. The priest could sleep when he was safe. Asmodeus would risk his life for the mortal, but he was at a disadvantage in Samael's home. No one here was loyal to him. If he had to fight his niece, he would lose. Her connection to Luke meant she couldn't die without killing him, and he couldn't take her prisoner in her own home. Not without his own men.

With a deep sigh, Asmodeus shook Luke out of his sleep. The Priest's big brown eyes were heavy with sleep and full of confusion. Asmodeus smiled at him and cupped his face. Luke smiled in response and leaned into his touch.

"Why are you awake so early, Asme? Is something wrong?"

Asmodeus greeted him with a light kiss, "No, nothing is wrong, Luke."

"That was a nice way to wake up. But if there's nothing wrong, why do you look so troubled?"

"I'm not troubled, I'm confused," Asmodeus said, "But you need to wake. We have to leave here."

"Leave? Won't they hunt you down if you leave with me?"

Asmodeus shook his head, "No. It is by decree of our fair king. I can fill you in later, but we have to go."

"We can't just walk out, can we?"

Asmodeus laughed, "You are betrothed to a royal demon, Priest. We will leave the same way we got here."

"Wait. We're going back to my world?" Worry seeped into Luke's words, "Can't we just go back to your place?"

"No. We will come back, don't worry. My kingdom is your kingdom, it will always be your home."

Asmodeus stood from the bed and beckoned for Luke to join him. The priest was slow, but he did take his place beside Asmodeus.

"Don't be scared, love. We will be okay," Asmodeus said as he wrapped his arms around the priest, "Just relax and we will be back in your world before you know it."

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12