The Virgin Swinger

Story Info
A surprise experience in a swinging party leads to Max sex.
4.1k words
4.34
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Its a very long time ago now, but some things stay with you all your life.

I was a bit of a shy young man and had had almost no real success with women, if you count success in terms of getting a girl into bed. This is not to say that women didn't like me. They did, especially older women, but I was just a bit scared, and inexperienced, for most.

I had been sharing a flat with some male friends after leaving university, and getting a job in the city. One weekend, John, who was one of my flat mates, and whom I had met at uni, asked if I wanted to go to a party with him, at some family friends' place. I had nothing else planned, so I thanked John and we made our way to the party, on Saturday night.

John had a car, luckily, so he drove us. "So, John," I said, "what sort of a party are we going to anyway?"

"Oh, you know, Tommy, " he said, "nothing formal. Just some old friends of my mum and dad. They like to throw parties now and then, and they can be quite lively. There's always plenty of booze and quite a mixed crowd."

As we neared the house, I could see it was big, in its own grounds. When we went in, there was music and quite a lot of noise coming from several different rooms, including some upstairs. John introduced me to the hosts, Jim and Joan, (I guessed they were in their late forties), and then we went to grab a drink.

There were a lot of people, mostly older than us, but quite a lot of attractive women. Although we were still in the kitchen, I could see that there were quite a lot of couples who were already getting amorous. John raised his eyebrows at me, "Looks like you could get lucky tonight!"

I laughed, "Yeah, are there any younger guys upstairs?"

He replied that I might as well have a look, and moved off to see an old friend. I made my way upstairs.

There were quite a lot of doors open, some with loud music, and some seemed in darkness, but I could hear people inside.

I decided to go into one with music. There were quite a lot of people dancing and drinking, but I didn't recognise anybody. I did notice that most couples seemed quite intimate with each other, and it seemed that the same intimacy was repeated even if they had changed partners. A few of the ladies smiled at me, but most seemed to have been paired off.

After a while, standing at the side of the room, Joan, the host, came into the room on her own, and came up to see me. "Now Tommy," she said, "We cant have you standing on your own! Here, let me top up your drink." She poured some punch into my cup, and set her own down on the table. "And, I can see you've been waiting for a dance with me, so come on"

With that, she took my drink, put it down beside hers, and pulled me onto the dance floor, flinging her arms around my neck. She was wearing a flimsy, yellow, one piece halterneck dress, which rose up her thighs as she stretched up to me. "Do you like to dance Tommy?" she said. She was clearly half pissed.

"Yes of course, Joan" I said, aware that she was now pressing herself against me, while her husband was not far away.

"That's good Tommy, because I'd like to dance with you for a while. You see all these people here, Tommy," she whispered into my ear. "None of them are dancing with their partners, you know, and if you look closely, you will see that one or two skirts have been raised!"

I looked around and she was right. Several of the men had their hands up the skirts of their partners. Joan was so close to me now that I was very aroused.

"Do you know, Tommy?", she said, kissing my cheek, "that none of the women wear panties at my parties! Let me show you."

She took my hand, and pulled it down to her hem, then pulled her dress up and over my hand. I had never been with a woman that excited me like this (or indeed that was so outrageously sexy).

I felt her beautifully shaved pussy on my hand, and could not resist exploring her with my fingers. I kissed this sexy woman, who was just about old enough to be my mother, and I suddenly knew what real sex was all about.

"Mmmh, you are a darling, Tommy. Did you believe me about the panties? Look, pick any woman in the room, and I'll show you."

By this time I was getting a bit pissed myself, and thought I might as well go along with Joan's game. "Ok Joan, how about her." I pointed at a very beautiful young blond. To my alarm, Joan left me and walked across the room towards her.

She spoke briefly to the woman, who turned to me, smiling. Joan called to me "Tommy, this is Angela, who would like to dance with you later, but not til we've finished! Now look." Joan slowly pulled the hem of Angela's skirt up, until it was clear that she had no panties on!

Incredibly Angela's partner simply stood to one side, smiling widely.

"Now come here Tommy, so we can prove this to you beyond doubt!" I edged closer until Joan grabbed my hand and put it on Angela's beautiful mound. "This is for you later," she said. I didn't know what to say, as Angela kissed me, then waived goodbye. I wondered if I was dreaming!

The penny was now beginning to drop, that this was no ordinary party, when Joan took my hand and pulled me out of the room. She threw her arms around me again and kissed me deeply, feeling my cock, which by now was hard as a rock.

"Tommy," she whispered, "I want you. Do you want to fuck me now? Say yes, you gorgeous boy!"

I gasped a yes, and she pulled me through to the dark room, which we had passed on the way upstairs. The room did have a small light, which was just enough to help you avoid the naked bodies, scattered on mattresses on the floor. They were in various positions, writhing, moaning, and gasping, in the acts of love which they preferred.

Joan found us a quiet corner, and kissed me savagely, while flicking her dress off, over her head. We were both smiling, and kissing, while she stripped me, and pulled me down onto a mattress. I couldn't really stop myself, as she opened her legs wide. I thrust my cock into her with full force, but she held me tight, to slow me down, and I followed her lead.

"I want to have you for a while Tommy, so relax, and let me love you slowly," smiled Joan.

"Joan, you're such a sexy woman," I said, "but how do you organise parties like this?"

"Well, Tommy," Joan said, encouraging my slower, but firm movements, "Its simply that Jim and I are obsessed with sex, and we've made a lot of like minded friends over the years."

I was now spellbound by this glorious woman. I withdrew, and began to eat her hard wet pussy, inserting my tongue deep beween her pussy lips, and licking her precum from her. Joan began to gyrate wildly, pulling me back, and guiding me once more into her hot cunt. She knew exactly what she wanted, and it was my young cock, riding her, til she was fucked out of her head.

After such an amazing fuck, I didn't think the night could get much better, but Joan and I went back through to the dancing room, and this time most people were either naked or semi-naked, We joined the dancers.

The music was a very loud bass, absolutely right for gyrating hips, and fucking. Joan saw Angela across the room, and pulled me over to join her. She was still with her partner, but they were both naked, and Joan introduced him as Allan. Allan had a giant erection, which Angela was stroking to the music.

Before I knew what was happening, Joan had her tongue down Allan's throat and Angela was kissing me, while still holding Allan's cock. Angela was amazingly sensuous, so when she pulled me down I was a willing follower. I had never been anywhere near a man, but she put my hand on Allan's cock, and I took it, while she took mine, and continued kissing me wildly.

By now, I was again hungry for any naked flesh. I wanked Allan's cock. I had really always wanted a man, and now I had a giant cock, just thrusting into my hand. I began to lick and suck him, and found that Angela was licking him, and my tongue, at the same time.

Suddenly, I felt my own cock was being sucked. I was in ecstasy. I was concentrating on Allan, who tasted so good, and sharing a pre cum kiss with Angela, who I was desperate to fuck, so I didn't get time to pay my sucker much attention. I did glance down, however, and saw that it was a young man. I couldn't see much, but he had a small heart tattooed on his right shoulder. I was loving it, and reached down to touch him, and encourage him. He didn't look up but continued to suck me so beautifully that I couldn't help it. I came with everything into his hot mouth. He swallowed quickly, then disappeared across the room before I could thank him.

Allan's cock was still in my mouth, but, just as he was about to cum, Angela grabbed him and swallowed him whole.

The night had turned into morning, but our host, Joan, had one more delight in store. She went around the various rooms, and announced that the next twenty minutes were dedicated to a 'ladies choice'. Joan explained to me that any lady could approach any man, or woman, and ask for a fuck, oral or any combination (although anal requests could be refused). The chosen person then had twenty minutes to satisfy their new partner.

I was talking with Joan again, and would have been so happy if she had asked me to fuck her one more time, but there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was a very big girl smiling at me. She was completely naked, and shaved. She said her name was Anne, and whispered in my ear that she would love it if I fucked her. Anne was big, but beautifully proportioned. She had a very pretty face, and the most sensuous mouth imaginable.

I whispered back, "Anne, I'd be happy fucking you anytime." We started to kiss and I ran my hands over her glorious curves. We went next door to the mattress room and found a spare one. Anne lay down and spread her big legs for me. Her cunt was hard and wet. I massaged it, while sucking on her huge nipples, but could not resist her cunt for long. I thrust into her and she made the sexiest moaning noise. I whispered, "Mmmh Anne you have the most beautiful body and cunt! Can I stay in you for longer than 20mins?!"

Anne stuck her tongue firmly into my ear, and whispered, "You can come back to my place if you want, Tommy, but please fuck me first." I was in heaven, and started to fuck her as hard as I could. She helped me so much, bouncing me up and down on her fantastic huge body. I loved it, and we came together beautifully. I was a bit concerned that I hadn't satisfied her completely, since it was not my first climax of the night, but she said it was great and she was going to make it even better for me later.

People were beginning to leave the party now, so I said to Anne that I would meet her outside, after I'd spoken to John, and thanked Joan and Jim for the party.

As I approached Joan and Jim I could see that John had just left them, with what, it seemed, was a particularly fond embrace. I said my goodbyes, and Joan pressed her card into my hand, as she asked me to give her a call. I said I would, although it was a little strange, as Jim was still beside her, and still smiling.

John was staying on, of course, as he'd drunk a lot. I said I'd make my own way back next day, and told him I was staying with Anne. "Lucky boy," he said, "Anne's an old friend, and really nice".

Luckily, Anne had only had a small amount to drink, so she drove us back the few miles to her place. She lived in a cottage on her own. She offered me a hot drink, telling me that it would pep me up. I drank it and we went to the bedroom.

There was some incense burning, and the room was cosy, with an enormous bed. I was beginning to feel randy again, and Anne made me feel amazing. Her embrace was like a full massage, and I sank into her body. I could see that my erection seemed bigger than usual, and joked to Anne, "You didn't give me anything in that drink did you? My cock seems bigger!"

"That's just you, Tommy," she laughed, as she climbed over me, and started sucking me. "Wow, Tommy," she said, "you're right, you've grown!" She began to massage my cock, gently at first, then applying pressure until I could have sworn there was another inch!

"Now Tommy," she said, "I need to keep you like this while you're in me, so we both get the max, if you see what I mean. I'm just going to put some of my magic balm on you."

She took out a tub of balm from her cupboard and began to rub it over my cock and balls. "Now Tommy," she said, "put your huge cock in me slowly, to keep the balm on, and just let it rest, my darling."

Anne had a way about her that made you feel warm and special. I did what she asked and I was amazed. I could feel my cock tingling, but keeping its size against her vagina wall. We kissed long and deep. I whispered to her "How come you're so beautiful?"

"I feel beautiful with you," she smiled. We moved our bodies slowly against each other, and I explored her whole body with my hands. She was a big girl, but she was beautiful. Joan had been amazing, but Anne was giving me an unbelievably erotic experience.

She licked my neck and stuck her tongue in my ear. My cock sprang to life inside her, and she whispered to me, breathing her hot breath into my ear, and my mouth, "Tommy, its time to make love," she said, "Keep time with me and we'll go to heaven."

Again, I followed every move of Anne. We started slowly, and she carressed my balls. I moved a finger into her cunt and we began to gain speed. It may sound silly, but it was Anne's mouth that was doing most for me. As I kissed her, she sucked my tongue, and licked around my mouth as I pressed into her. Then, we released the brakes together, banging each other as hard as we could. Suddenly, Anne turned me over and began riding me cowboy style. She was a heavy girl, and her weight forced my cock further up her. We both gasped and she started shouting "Tommy, Tommy, my god! Fuck me harder, harder, oh so good, umh uhh christ! Tommy Tommy, I'm going to cum umh uh aah."

When we climaxed, Anne collapsed on top of me, and I have to confess it took my breath away, but she rolled off, and we lay there kissing for a long time.

The next day, Anne drove me to the bus station. I asked her if I could see her again. I think she thought I was insincere, and was a bit slow in responding. I took her hands. "Listen Anne, I loved being with you. I really want to see you again. So what do you say?"

Thankfully she agreed, so we kissed, and I got on to the bus.

When I got back to the flat, I found John, sitting in the kitchen. I sat down with a coffee. "Well, you didn't tell me it was going to be that sort of party!" I laughed.

He grinned. "Ah right, Tommy. I have to confess I was unsure that you would come. But you had a good time didn't you?"

"Yeah, I sure did John, but I have to say I didn't expect your old family friends would be big time swingers!"

"Well actually, Tommy, I felt I had to tell you a little white lie about that, as well. Joan and Jim are actually my parents,"

"What!, what do you mean?" I blurted, "I had sex with Joan!"

"I'm sorry, Tommy, really, but its just the way my family is. I was brought up to have sex at an early age - not with adults, but as soon as I was adult, I made it with some of my mum's friends."

"That may be, John but I wouldn't have done it if I'd known!"

"Look, Tommy, I can't tell my mum who to have sex with, and you're not the first. That's what swinging is."

"And have you done a lot of this John?"

"As I said, I started young," John said quietly.

"And are you bisexual?"

"I thought you knew I was, Tommy?"

"Well, not exactly," I said, "although I sort of guessed."

"And do you mind?"

"Well of course not. John."

We talked more and had a drink. I finally came to accept it, and let it drop, although Joan's number was still in my wallet, and the memory of her was fresh on my mind and on my cock!

Later that day, the other guys in the flat had still not returned from their weekend revelries, so we sat on the sofa, watching tv. John said he was going to have a shower, and disappeared for a while. He came back with a towel wrapped around him, and sat beside me. After a while, I glanced over his shoulder at something on tv, and I noticed a tattoo of a heart, on his right shoulder. It took me a minute to remember, but then I did, with a jolt.

"John," I said quietly, "when I was upstairs at the party, and heavily into sex with a couple of people, some guy sucked me off from below. I couldn't see who it was, but I saw a tattoo of a heart on his right shoulder. I see you have one"

"What are you saying Tommy?" John said.

"I'm asking, was it you John?"

"There must be lots of guys with that tattoo, Tommy." John said, stalling.

I said nothing, but I could see John was looking a bit guilty. He finally confessed, "Ok, Tommy, but everybody was into everybody at the time. Anyway did you like it?" he grinned. John had a boyish way about him, and it was difficult to be mad with him for long.

I just couldn't help it. I remembered the experience, and wanted it again. I said yes. John smiled, turned to me, and put his hand on my cock. "Come to bed Tommy, and I'll show you how to do it properly"

I put my hand on John's shoulder and spun him around towards me. "Actually, it blew my mind," I said, and kissed him so he knew I meant it. It was quite strange, kissing a friend, but it was also so exciting. I already thought I knew this person, but now there was this huge part of him to explore, and, in letting him explore me, it was allowing most of my inner self to be explored. It was a huge thrill. My heart was racing.

We went through to John's room and he shut the door. We just stood and kissed for a while, then I let John undress me slowly, and I did the same for him. For the first time we could admire each other's bodies, and especially our erect penises. Clearly, both of us wanted to become intimate with the other, and I was happy to let my more experienced lover take me.

We lay on the bed facing each other. He reached out for my cock and took it into his mouth, while moving his hands up and down my inner thighs. I pulled his head forward, and he took my full length down his throat. I gasped, "Mmh John, you naughty boy. If you'd done this at the party I would have cum right down your throat immediately!"

John smiled "I know, but I wanted to taste you properly. I'd never been so excited!"

I pulled John up onto my body,and we kissed deeply, grasping each other and exploring our balls and cracks with excitement. He whispered to me "Tommy do you want to fuck me? I'd love to fuck you, but you'll need to work up to it to avoid pain and problems. Pity, because you've got such a nice arse!"

I whispered between his lips, "Mmhh yes, I want to very much John. But let me suck your cock first!"

"Yes please," said John, and lay flat, offering his rock hard cock and shiny balls to me.

I put his balls in the palm of my hand, wanking his cock into my mouth. What a gorgeous taste! I licked around his lovely cock head, and sucked him in. John began to push into my mouth, but I had to slow him down, as I had never taken a cock, least of all down my throat.

I loved the feeling, however, and massaged his balls to make him cum quicker. When I could feel him begin to cum, I wanked him hard into my mouth so I could get all his hot semen. It was beautiful, and he sent several jets of creamy hot semen into my mouth. I released him, and kissed him, passing half of his semen into his mouth.

John gasped, "Tommy, thank you. You are amazing, and I'm all yours when you want to fuck me. How about we get a drink, and come back to bed?"

"Absolutely," I replied, looking at his amazing rear, and imagining my cock in him, and him squirming, as I screwed deeper into him.

When we went back to bed, I was rampant at the thought of screwing John. I did reflect, momentarily, at the thought that I'd screwed his mother yesterday, and wondered what Joan would say, or if either one would tell the other.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers
12