The Virgin Swinger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we lay together again, John was very excited and was already applying gel. I kissed him vigorously and played with his cock and balls. He turned over and asked me to mount him. I straddled him on the bed and felt his hole, hot and wet from the gel. I positioned my cock, which was still rigid, up against him. John was experienced, and I went right in, with a bit of pushing.

I don't think I've ever been so excited, as John was shouting at me to push harder, and I could feel my cock getting much hotter inside him. Before I headed towards a climax, however, John said we should turn over so I withdrew, and he quickly turned over, spread his legs and guided me once again under his balls and into his gaping hole.

We looked at each other and kissed greedily as we both started thrusting into each other. I would have loved it to last longer but I just couldn't. I exploded inside him with the biggest load of semen I've ever had. As I withdrew I brought much of it out and just spread it over his beautiful body.

Having John, Joan and Anne as lovers was more luck than I deserved. I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of being with them, floating around my mind. As he was in a half sleep state, his mind went back to the fact that Joan was John's mum. Would they be happy if he continued to see them both?

12