All Comments on 'The Virgin Unbirth'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A rather interesting take on an obscure fetish

Not bad, though I would like to see just how the situation pans out. Every man has a limit as to how far he can go, at least in Keith's situation. I would like to know how long the carriers would remain normal before further complications arise.

I'll be awaiting the sequel. Hope you make use of the lactation mentioned in this story in the later installments.

Le JacquelopeLe Jacquelopeabout 16 years ago
Holy smokes

Le J the un-eloquent says: this story is an absolute must-read. You're an inspiration, Ogg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Truly inventive story!

I really liked this story. It was one of the most unique stories I've yet read in erotic literature. Good suspense, fascinating plot twists. I hope you write more. I'd like to hear details about his escapades with the other three naked roommates. And I love that it mentioned some foot sex. Can't beat the beauty and allure of naked female feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

I felt this story was well told and it met my "fetish" needs. I wish the story line could continue but, some stories are best left where they are I suppose. So I rate this story a 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the recipe

could you possibly convert it toy american measurements? if so could you send it to my email, its alhstmi@gmail.com

JaunfireJaunfirealmost 12 years ago

Man I'm speechless that fufilled ever fantasy i could ever have with women and he now has five attractive one. Wow i love it and i would love to have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Very well done! I enjoyed the story very much! You, my friend, have a future in writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...