The Virgins Humiliaton

Story Info
A 26 year old male virgin is humiliated by a femdom.
8k words
4.35
39.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Virgins Humiliation

Chapter 1 -- A Planned Encounter

Jus and Rog had enjoyed exploring their fantasies verbally and orally in the bedroom and had decided to make the next step in their journey. In order to break themselves in slowly and to keep Jus firmly in control they had agreed that their first fantasy to be acted out in real life would involve a single willing male.

Lining up a suitable person had been a lot easier than they thought. Jus, or rather "Lady Victoria " as she was named on a certain adult site had attracted no end of attention. They had settled on a smart young stud of 26 years of age. As of yet they had chatted online, and seen him shirtless, but the young mans buttocks and private parts were as yet to be revealed. They had agreed that they would be at a very discreet table, in the corner of a very discreet bar, in a very discreet country house hotel in the English Cheshire countryside at a set time and date.

The hotel had been selected as it was midway between their two homes, was well away from prying eyes and had a very private bar area that was generally quiet on a Saturday evening due to most people being in the restaurant. They had outlined a sexual surprise for the young man and told him it could go either way, pleasure or pain. He had heartily agreed, Jus suspecting he was willing to make any sacrifice to enjoy the allure of an older lady.

Jus and Rog had checked into the hotel in the Saturday afternoon and had spent a leisurely afternoon in the Spa after a late lunch and two bottles of Champagne. They had retired to their room whilst they got ready and by 7.30pm were looking immaculate.

Rog was dressed in fitted navy suite, and indeed suited and booted. Jus however was the main event. She looked every inch the demure sophisticated Atomic blond that she was. She was dressed in fitted black dress, a little shorter than normal, that showed off her considerable curves in all the right places. This was finished off with Vivienne Westwood handbag and Louboutin heels. There was no doubt she was as class as she was sass.

They had arranged to be in the bar for 8pm sharp and had wandered down as agreed. The hotel was old school, several hundred years of time honoured country mansion, and the bar a beautiful panelled affair with large leather sofas and a fire in the back wall. The bar itself was to the right, which, when empty, left the leather sofa and table that Jus and Rog were sitting on well out of view due to the angle of the decorative fire screens that were used to break up the room.

Jus and Rog sat down and ordered drinks. They had a decent bottle of claret and were into their second glass, and somewhat tipsy when they noticed a young man had a taken a seat at a table on the way to the bar. The hotel was used for business sometimes and given the vicinity to Chester and its commerce centre a single guy would not arouse attention in the slightest.

Jus gulped as she saw the young man and squeezed Rog's arm gently to let him know but Rog had already caught sight of him. They looked at each other a final time as if to confirm they were really going to do this and then with a confident statement of "Its now or never" Jus got up and walked towards the bar.

She confidently asked the waitress for a fresh glass and then turned to walk back to the table. She took the long way round, stopping occasional to admire the art on the walls as so many did, and ensured her path would take her past the young man's table.

As she moved out of site of the bar, and got near the table she coughed quietly. The young man looked up, and took her in. Jus looked stunning, certainly most young men's idea of a wet dream. Her cleavage was pushed up thanks to the Vollars corset under her dress and he was able to take in her ample curves. Jus paid him no attention and moved past but as she got a couple of steps ahead of the table she dropped her purse. She bent down slowly to pick it up, touching her toes slowly. Her dress rode up beyond the tops of her stockings perfectly she afforded the young man a view of first her thighs, then her stocking tops and finally her perfectly round arse cheeks.

Worse than this was the fact that she was wearing sheer crotchless panties therefore exposing her perfectly manicured vagina and soft symmetrical lips. There was not a hair in sight until the pubic mound, where once reached contain a clipped small neat triangle. The young man's eyes, he wouldn't have been ashamed to admit, were drawn up to Jussi's private area.

What seemed to last a lifetime was over in several seconds, as Jus looked back she cruelly smirked as she noted that the poor mans crotch was positively swollen, Jus was equally thrilled that he clearly wasn't lacking in the trouser department given by the size of his bulge. She was almost sure she could see the outline of his erect penis pulsate but surely not. For young James, it was all he could do to keep his amour controlled. As he felt his member engorge and throb a tiny amount of pre-cum leak into his white boxer shorts to his shame.

Rog and Jus continued to enjoy their evening giggling and chatting and James went back to his book, but in reality he was fit for nothing. He couldn't take his mind off the sight earlier and still couldn't believe his luck. It would be another 15 minutes before the next part of the plan was put into fruition.

Jus again got up and walked to the bar, this time for a pair of Gin and Tonics. She again took the long way back. With only the barmaid in the bar apart from Rog, Jus and James there was no suspicion to arouse. Once Again Jus approached James table as she walked back to her table. As she came level she reached into her purse and placed the contents down on James table in front of him without even looking over he should and made her way back to her table.

When James looked at the table top he was surprised to see a brown small envelope, rather like an old fashioned pay packet. He was intrigued and opened it and to his suspire it contained a hand written note and a small tape measure, similar to those found in novelty Christmas crackers. James, intrigued, opened the note and read it. It said simply.

"Hello young man. Do you think you measure up?...

Next to the Msg was a phone number, that James assumed belonged to the lady?

James gasped quietly and smirked as he realised what was being asked. He could not believe the lady he had met only a few weeks ago online would be this confident, a welcome change from the girls of his own age. He could hardly contain his excitement as he finished his drink and discreetly made his way to the bathroom

Meanwhile Jus and Rog were enjoying their Gin and tonic. They giggled and pondered what would come next, all the while kissing each other erotically. Rog couldn't keep his hands off his gorgeous wife in her outfit and she the same for him. They were kissing passionately given no one was around. Jus was increasingly becoming aroused by the kissing as she always did, however they were soon interrupted by the sound of a ping of a text msg arriving.

Rog looked knowingly at Jus as the phone showed a picture msg had arrived. Jus looked at Rog, who nodded and clicked it to open. The sight shocked even her....In front of her eyes, was the image of a young man waist down close up, white Calvin Klein's lowered and the most impressive erection she had ever seen. Held next to the erection was the tape measure. Jus could barely believe her eyes. One end of the tape was held to base of the shaft and the other hovered over the tip of the penis. The measurement at the tip of the penis showed nine inches,. Rog felt slightly inadequate but aroused all the same.

As they stared open mouth at the erection they heard a second ping. Jus gulped as the picture was opened to display just the base of the shaft with the tape measure measuring the circumference, It was 6.5 inches around, roughly the same size as a thick deodorant can. This really did put poor Rog in his place.

Just asked Rog if he was OK to carry on and he nodded. Jus selected a pre taken pic on her phone, showing her in riding gear, red jacket, pearly necklace and white jodhpurs with a twist. The twist being the crotch was unzipped from vagina to anus. She was mounted on a saddle at the time of taking on all fours with a perfectly manicured pair of hands reached behind her and placed seductively on each arse cheek holding them apart. It was a sight to die for. She deftly tapped at her phone and sent a single text with the photo attached. It read..

"Are you man enough... Room 12 -- 10pm. Bring the Champagne from the bar, a smile and THAT Penis!!!

Chapter 2 - A Limit is Tested

Jus and Rog left the table at 9.45pm and retired to their rooms. They settled in and Jus re-applied her Channel Number 5 perfume behind each ear. They wondered if their object of fun would arrive or would lose his nerve. They had told him he would be able to play a game with them, but that was it. He also knew at any point it could finish with the word "Crimson", a rather apt word given the picture of his bare backside Jus had in mind.

Their room was huge, it had a double bed in the centre and a bathroom screened off behind the bed. In front of the bed was a huge partner writing test, over 7 feet wide and with a leather top. Around the room were elegant furniture and paintings, It was a very beautiful place to act out a fantasy they had held for some time.

At precisely 10pm there was a quiet knock on the door. Jus had agree with Rog he would move behind the bed into the bathroom so as to provide some privacy in the early proceedings in case the young man was nervous. Rog took his place, sat on a leather wing-back arm chair that afforded him a view of the desk and front portion of the room through the right-angled bathroom mirror.

Jus got up off the bed and walked to the door. She passed a mirror and was pleased how stunning she looked. She opened the door and said hello to the young man, who stood looking shy and nervous. He was holding a silver tray upon which were two bottles of champagne and three glasses. Jus looked at him suggestively eyeing into his crotch region and simply said "Hello big boy". Poor James looked rather akin to a rabbit in the headlights as Jus smirked at the poor lads predicament.

Jus knew she was in for some fun and cruelly reached her right hand down under the tray and cupped James crotch. "Shall we go in young man". It was more of a statement than a question as Jus turned round, her hand remaining on James crotch and started into the room. James had little choice, not that he would have resisted, on account of the fact Jus's hand remained on his crotch, gripping his balls tightly through his trousers. She led him into the room and told him to stand by the desk. James made to put down the tray but Jus would not allow it. She instructed him to stand in front of the desk whilst she sat in the large winged back partner chair in front on the desk.

Jus hitched her skirt up so as it was around her waist, wriggled down the chair and lifted a stiletto foot onto each arm of the chair. This afforded young James a view of Jus, legs akimbo, in the chair not a metre away from him. He looked her long legs up and down, moving his eyes from the heel of the louboutins, up the thighs and all the way past her stocking top and up to her crotch. He observed the crotchless panties, and the perfectly hairless vaginal lips as his eyes followed the contours up to her triangle of clipped pubic hair. Judging by the moisture on Jus's lips this was certainly providing her with a thrill. James gulped as he felt himself stiffen in his trousers. He was aware he was not in a dominant position at all!!

Jus didn't take her eyes off James as she slipped her hand under the top of her panties and allowed her perfectly manicured fingers to wander down to her perfectly manicured pussy lips. She started to circle her index finger around her clitoris, playing to James and moaning gently. "Is that cock getting nice and hard young man" she asked. James was only able to gulp as she gestured him closer. Jus continued to tease for a number of minutes and then abruptly sat up. James hadn't moved an inch.

It was time for some fun. Jus leaned in towards James and reached under the silver champagne tray with both hands. With one had she rubbed James crotch, and with the other cupped his buttocks. She enjoyed the feel of his erect cock in one hand and his firm young buttocks in the other. Jus could feel her pussy tingle as she thought what else was to come.

With a deft flick Jus lowered James zipper and reached into his trousers to unleash his engorged member. Whilst she couldn't see the swollen penis, she could run her hands up and done it. She could barely believe the dimensions as she felt it from tip to shaft, certainly she was unable to close her hand around the shaft such was its size. She worked her finger tips gently up the shaft touching the tip as James whimpered and moaned. She never took eyes off James mouthing naughty words to him and teasing by licking her lips.

She let go of James shaft and used both hands to lowers his trousers and boxer shorts. She grabbed a pert buttock cheek in each hand and pulled him, still holding the tray towards her.

Rog was watching the whole show and revelling as it went to plan. He saw Jus's head bob under the tray and saw a confused look of pleasure on James face. Jus was eye to eye with his cock, she had cupped his pendulous testicles in one hand and was holding the shaft with the other. She placed her lips right at the end of his shaft and was blowing rythmically onto the tip of his penis, an act of cruelty that was sending James wild. She teased James by gently using her hands on his buttocks to pull him towards her, but at the same time moving her lips back wards, so that as he thought he would engage her voluptuous mouth with his shaft, he was disappointed. This was to continue for some time.

Rog was sat in the armchair in the bathroom area, able to to see now a perfect view of his wife teasing their young stud. He could not see everything but could see enough and was driven wild with a mixture of arousal and envy.

Jus removed herself from under the silver tray and looked young James in the eye and said to him "well well, I think you'll need to put the tray down for what comes next young man". With this James put down the tray and stammered "yes Mistress". Jus told him to grip the desk behind him his buttocks were pressed against and close his eyes. She told him if he opened his eyes it would be over and he would leave.

Jus glanced at Rog who nodded eagerly and then it happened. Jus expertly cupped poor James swollen balls and began to run her tongue the length of his shaft. As she rhythmically moved her tongue up and down she went first 3 inches from base and upwards, then 4 then 5 inches etc. As this carried on she got closer and closer to the penis tip. At the final stroke of 9 inches she run her lips to the top of the shaft, and expertly took the bulbous head of James huge penis into her mouth. She held James by the bare buttocks and slowly but surely sucked his penis hungrily, moving her lips rhythmically again and again up and down the head of his penis. Rog could not clearly see the whole event but judging by the moans of pleasure from James and the slurping noises from Jus he gather that James as getting the cock sucking of a lifetime.

Jus popped out his cock and told James to open his eyes. She asked if he enjoyed it and he mumbled it was incredible. She asked if he wanted it to carry on which of course he did. She then dropped a bombshell.

"Would you like to have me James? She giggled. James nodded furiously and begged her for sex. Jus again giggled and said "not so fast young man". She explained that there would be a game to be played...

Chapter 3 - Tied and Teased

The three of them had enjoyed a bottle of champagne whilst the rules were explained. It was a simple game....

James would be stripped naked and would climb on the desk on all fours. He would remain in the doggy position, knees open whilst Jus stood behind the desk. A clock would be set and Jus would play with him from behind for 3 minutes. She would be allowed a single hand but nothing else. If James was to last the full three minutes, himself and Jus would swap places. At this point James had the full permission of Jus and Rog to take her, as he wished on all fours. He was told he could screw her any which way until he climaxed. As James gasped Jus giggled and said "Yes James, even up my posh upper class arse!..." If however James reached climax he would shout for her to stop, or could climax, but the bet would be lost.

If the bet were to be lost by James, then he would be punished. Jus told him that he would remain in position and be forced to put on a pair of pink panties. He would be subject to a very harsh spanking with a large wooden hairbrush. The spanking would continue for 12 strokes at which point he would be subjected to a strap-on screwing for their amusement. Jus made no secret of her desire for pegging..

James was clearly exited judging by his monstrous erection. Jus winked at Rog and looking at James simply said

"Shall we show you what you could win darling?".

With that Jus clambered onto the desk on all fours and presented her rear to James. He could see her in all her splendour on all fours, buttocks in the air and perfect vaginal lips through the crotchless panties. The stockings and heels set him off and James knew he was hooked

"Yes miss, Ill take the bet please". Jus giggled as she knew she had him. In reality no young man of that age would resist her expert hand job and she knew full well he would be emptying onto the desk in under the 3 minutes. James on the other hand hadn't considered that he would lose, he had lasted ten mins with other girlfriends, and this was his chance, Not just doggy style ex with a stunner, but the chance to lose his anal cherry. If he had only thought things through, he would have sadly realised that the only anal cherry being taken would be his own courtesy of a throbbing rubber phallus. He simply did not contemplate on the allure and experience of the older woman.

Chapter 4 - And so It Starts

James stripped and clambered onto the desk where he got on all fours. Jus approached from behind. He really was a magnification site, perfect slender legs with pert smooth hairless buttocks. His penis was sticking upright between his legs, and perfectly framing his huge balls looking like a set of swollen duck eggs. James had used the razor well as the entire penis and balls were smooth and hairless.

Jus asked Rog to set the clock and so it started. Jus firmly gripped James's erect shaft and started to rhythmically masturbate him. She intended to play with him and make him think he would win as she enjoyed the cruelty. Jus very gently played with him all the way to the minute mark, and beyond. As she got towards a minute and 30 seconds she whispered to James "Oh goodness I think your going to do this, I cant believe it. Will you have me naturally on all fours or are you going to take me anally from the off you naughty boy?!"

Of course this only turned James on further and Jus smiled as she felt him stiffen further and felt the pre-cum lubricate his shaft.

Jus continued the filthy chat "Oh I bet your going to screw me so hard. Shall we make Rog go underneath, he can lick your balls whilst you take me to show him his place".

James grunted he would love that.. Rog meanwhile gulped at the thought.

Jus, seeing the clock approach two minutes went for her piece de resistance. She reached onto the desk and grabbed the lubricant and quirted a jet of warm lubricant onto her hand. She now very firmly gripped James's member and masturbated him hard and fast. James sensed the change in tempo and started to grunt. The lubricant and Pre-cum were allowing Jus to deftly slide her manicured finders the length of his shaft with ease. At 2 minutes and 45 seconds James whimpered to stop and announced he was about to come. Clearly he didn't want to suffer the punishment with the post guilt climatic feel and begged Jus to stop.