The Virgins Humiliaton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jus looked James in the eye, and asked would he want one final bet. She explained that it was simple. Rog was away with work next week and she would love company on the Friday night. They would book a room and James could spend the night with her, all night, no rules, just passionate love making, but in reality unhurried fucking all night long. To achieve this, James had to earn it.

"ok, young man, to earn this night, your going to collect the chastity key and place it in my hand but without using your hands..". James meekly nodded looking confused. With this Jus removed the chain with the key from her neck, dismounted Rog and without taking her eyes off James wrapped it tightly around the base of Rogs erect cock several times.

"Off you go young man". James looked broken as he knelt before his mistress and using only his lips and toungue tried to get the key from Rog's penis. Of course the only thing he achieved was moving his lips and toungue the length of the hot sticky shaft. James had never been humiliated like this but was past caring.

Poor James spent 5 minutes straining but it was no use. He was ready for giving up, but of course that would not earn him the weekend he wanted.

Jus of course had planned it well....She looked down at James and said in her cut glass accent.. "James, take him in your mouth, make him come and you can have your night with me."

James stuttered. He really couldn't do this but what the heck, he had done it almost already. He looked reluctantly at the shaft as he heard Rog smirk and slowly but surely performed the act. It was beyond any humiliation he had seen or heard off. He rocked his head up and down, as Jus Jeered him on.

Rog started to groan and with a final push Rog's penis started to pulse as he unleashed a long sticky jet of semen into James mouth. Jus made the ordeal worse by making James hold the load in his mouth whilst she held Rog's erect cock out and instructed James to release the load over Rog's helmet. Once complete she made James lick Rog's cock clean and thank Rog for the opportunity.

The night was drawing to a close and James although humiliated had finally won his night of fun. Oh it as going to be worth it.

More champagne was drunk before the threesome collapsed into the bed and fell asleep contented by the night of sex. Breakfast was enjoyed the next morning before James was kissed goodbye by Jus with a squeeze of his bum. Jus's parting gift was to whisper into his ear

" You wont believe what going to happen this week and winked. " James was so excited at the entire night to come!..

The end