The Virtual Meeting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days before Christmas, I got a call from Eastside Dermatology. A young woman said, "the labs on the tissue Dr. Henderson removed were negative. The Doctor would like to see you for just a few minutes to check the incision. We're very backed up for appointments. Could you possibly come in tomorrow at 5:30 in the evening?" If it meant the opportunity to see Dr. Henderson again, I'd come in at 5:30 in the morning. I agreed.

The door to the suite occupied by Eastside Dermatology was locked when I arrived. A cute brunette responded to my knock. She brought Dr. Henderson out to the waiting area. The Doctor's smile made me think she really was glad to see me. "The path report was completely negative," she said. "I'd just like to check the spot where I took the tissue off. We can do it here."

I had to take off my jacket, open my shirt, undo my belt, and lower the waistband of my trousers to expose the spot where the growth had been. I noticed the brunette who had answered the door and another young woman watching. Dr. Henderson looked at the spot, which showed only a small scar. "Looks good," she pronounced.

I started dressing as Dr. Henderson asked, "you're not married, are you?"

"No," I replied.

"I assume you have a girlfriend," she said. "I'm not being nosy, it's just that it is wise to have someone check your skin, especially the places you can't see, every now and again. Spouses and lovers are perfect for that job."

"I'm not seeing anyone," I said. "So that's what your husband does? Check your skin?"

Dr. Henderson smiled again. "I'm divorced."

"Oh," I said. Strike one. I summoned my courage and went for the strike out. "I really appreciate you seeing me," I said. "Could I buy you a drink or even dinner as a thank you?"

Dr. Henderson smiled and paused for a moment, like she was really thinking about it. "I'm sorry," she finally said. "I can't afford to take the risk of going out during the pandemic."

"I'm a decent cook," I said, "but I guess we don't know each other well enough for an invitation to my place for dinner."

Dr. Henderson smiled again. "Take care, Peter," she said. "Have Happy Holidays." I was dismissed.

I wasn't seeing anyone, my parents had passed, and my friends were staying in because of the virus. Consequently, I didn't do much for the Holidays that year. Being by myself, and not having many distractions, I found myself thinking a lot about Dr. Nancy Henderson. She had politely, but effectively, shut down my attempt at starting a social relationship. I couldn't think of another way to try that wouldn't meet the same fate. A couple of days after New Year, I got an e-mail from Dr. Henderson with the link to the virtual meeting.

As requested, I called Nancy Henderson punctually at 9:30 after the virtual meeting ended. She answered her phone by saying, "Well, Peter, what did you think of our little group?"

"It was fun," I said. "There was a certain physician who appeared on my screen who is stunningly beautiful with no clothes on."

Nancy laughed. "Thank you," she replied. "I saw a lawyer who looks pretty great in the nude too."

"I have to ask," I said, not because I thought it was wise but because I needed to know, "why did you invite me to the meeting?"

"Ah, I agonized about that," Nancy replied. "During your first appointment, when I examined you, I had the strong sense that you wanted to take your shorts off and let me see you naked. That appealed to me. I like seeing naked people and like people seeing me naked. You're intelligent and physically attractive. I was tempted to ask you to take your shorts off, but that could have landed me in shit with the state medical board. When you came back for me to check your wound, you made it clear you were interested. I was tempted again, but I've learned not to trust my judgment about men."

Nancy took a deep breath before she continued. "Going through the Holidays by myself was a strong reminder that I'm not getting any younger and that life is a lot more fun when you share the things you enjoy with someone else. My problem is that most of the things I enjoy outside my practice involve getting naked, preferably with others around to see me. My ex didn't enjoy that, which is why we divorced. I kept thinking about you and admitted to myself that I find you very attractive. The invitation to the meeting tonight was sort of an audition. If you'd ignored it or logged on and then left in disgust, that would have told me you're not the guy."

"If tonight was an audition," I asked, "how'd I do?"

Nancy laughed. "Outstanding," she said. "Better than I hoped. You stripped with no hesitancy. I loved it! I didn't think you'd know anyone else on the meeting. When I saw that you and Jan Cartwright know each other, I was crushed. I was sure you'd leave the meeting. Instead, even in front of a woman you work with, you jacked off. I couldn't have asked for more."

"So," I asked, "does that mean you'll come over for dinner?"

"I'll help you fix it," Nancy said. "Aprons and nothing else? I'd like a longer look at that muscular ass of yours."

"I think I'd get the better part of looking at bare asses," I said. "You wearing only an apron sounds very sexy."

"I hope so," Nancy laughed. "How about next Friday? We can eat and get on the meeting together. We can show our friends some things that it takes two to do."

"Deal," I said.

12