The Virtual Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

"Yeah," the young lawyer said. She hesitated for a moment before adding, "so am I." She looked closely at me and said, "damn, you're the Peter from the class." With a hint of panic, the young woman asked, "you can't see us during class, can you?"

"No," I replied, "only Amanda can see the people taking the class virtually."

The young lawyer exhaled. "Thank god!"

"I don't know Brit" Danielle said, "it might be fun to have Mr. Benz see us naked."

I mentioned the exchange that night during our virtual meeting. Jan, the court reporter, laughed. "I know both Danielle and Brittany," she said. "I can see Danielle doing nude yoga, but Brittany surprises me. She gives me the impression that she only breathes because she thinks it will help her make partner." Jan chuckled and added, "maybe she should let the current partners what her in class."

"Would anyone want to see her naked," Ed asked. "No offense, but a naked lawyer doesn't sound too appealing to me."

"Thank you, Ed," I interjected.

"I know the two girls you are talking about," Amanda said. "Trust me Ed, you'd enjoy seeing either of those girls with nothing on. Sorry Peter, I can't let you see them. That would breach what I told people when they signed up for the class."

"I guess you'll just have to keep looking at my bare tits, ass, and pussy," Nancy said with a laugh.

"And mine," Jan added.

"And mine," Patsy said.

"And mine," Christy added.

"And mine," Louise chimed in.

"That's the beauty of this group," Amanda said. "We all enjoy being seen by each other, not just nude but fucking and jacking and jilling off. Since you started the conversation Peter, why don't you jack off for us. Think about Danielle and Brittany at home, naked, watching you and Nancy and me naked in the studio."

"Onto my tits?" Nancy asked.

"Sure," Amanda replied. "Peter, jack off onto Nancy's tits." I did.

The onset of spring coincided with some changes in the group. Jan dropped out. She had gotten a new boyfriend and was afraid to tell him about our Friday night online exhibition sessions. However, the group grew by one. Patsy had a new boyfriend whom she had told about the group. Marques (pronounced "Markus") was enthusiastic.

At Patsy's request, Amanda and Jeff allowed Marques in. Marques had been a college track athlete and still appeared to be in exceptional condition. Conforming to a stereotype, Marques was also exceptionally well endowed. His first night with the group, he and Patsy unselfconsciously fucked for us. It was one of the more erotic things I've ever seen. Nancy and I would become close to Patsy and Marques and would learn that they are both special people.

The other addition to the group was Christy's new partner Karen. Like Christy, Karen was "in law enforcement." While Christy was a petite blonde, Karen was a busty brunette. Christy and Karen were the only same-sex couple in the group. I think there was some dominance/submission in their relationship because Christy enjoyed having us watch Karen spank her bare ass during our virtual meetings.

We all agreed that ten was a good number of people for our group. "That's not to say," Jeff announced, "that we'll never let anyone else in."

"But" Amanda added, "we'd need a good reason."

Our Friday night sessions got longer. The point of being in the group was to show off. Since there were now five couples, we thought each couple should be able to do something every Friday while the rest of us watched. What each couple did was up to them, although we all tried to be arousing for the others.

By May, Nancy and I were living together full time at my house. She'd put her condo on the market. Nancy decreed that clothing was not allowed unless we were driving t and from some place where we had to be clothed. With warmer weather, we spent a lot of time outside nude. I had neighbors, but none close and you couldn't even see other houses once the trees leafed out.

Nancy and I were sunning nude on my back patio one Sunday when Nancy said, "given how private it is here, we should have the Friday night group come over."

"Do you think everyone would want to get together in person?" I asked. "Being together in person is different from showing off online."

"I'm sure Amanda and Jeff would come," Nancy replied. "I don't know about the others, but it can't hurt to ask. We can have a nude cookout."

Nancy brought the cookout idea up the next Friday night. She was correct that Amanda and Jeff were enthusiastic. Louise and Ed and Christy and Karen were not interested, but Patsy and Marques were. We agreed on Saturday a week later.

Just after our Friday night session ended around 11:00 p.m., Nancy and I each got e-mail from Amanda asking us to log into another virtual meeting. This meeting was Amanda, Jeff, Patsy, Marques, Nancy, and me. Amanda was not as assertive as usual. Somewhat hesitantly, she said, "I didn't want to bring this up in front of the others, and you guys may not like the idea, but I was thinking, that the six of us will be together in person. We've all watched each other fuck and suck our regular partners. To add a little spice, why don't we swap partners next Saturday?"

Patsy asked the direct question: "You're suggesting that, a week from tomorrow, we all get together and Peter will fuck me, Marques will fuck you, and Jeff will fuck Nancy?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much what I had in mind," Amanda replied.

My physician girlfriend asked, "No one has an STD or Covid, right?"

Marques asked, "Nancy, are you willing to take our word for it?"

"Yes, Marques, I am," Nancy replied. "If we're going to do what Amanda suggests, there is going to have to be complete trust between the six of us."

"So," Patsy asked, "we are going to do this?"

"I guess so," Nancy replied.

Patsy's gorgeous face broke into a smile showing her perfect white teeth. "Great," she said, "this will be fun."

"One other condition," I added. "The very first time Nancy came here, the only thing she wore was an apron. So, my condition is that the four of you drive out here naked, without any clothes or anything you can cover up with in your cars."

"Of course," Amanda replied.

"That will be fun," Marques added.

Nancy and I talked more between ourselves about the partner swapping. Being watched having sex with each other was something we both enjoyed. Watching Nancy be fucked by Jeff or Marques, and me fuck Patsy or Amanda, was a different matter. We talked it through at length. Nancy finally resolved the discussion by saying, "First, we won't how we each react to it if we don't try it. Second, Amanda and Jeff and Patsy and Marques are special friends. There is already almost nothing we don't know about each other sexually. Third, and this is critical, just because another man gives me physical pleasure does not mean that I love you any less." That was the first time Nancy had said the words "I love you" to me. We confirmed our mutual agreement by fucking over it.

Karen had to work a special event the following Friday night and Louise and Ed had something going on with Louise's family, so we cancelled that Friday's virtual meeting. Amanda, Jeff, Patsy, Marques, Nancy, and I would see, and feel, each other the next day. Nancy and I were both excited about the prospect of having sex with our friends. That prompted some great sex between us that Friday night. Unfortunately, no one was watching.

I commented earlier on how much more appealing Amanda is in person as compared to online. I learned that the same was true of Patsy that Saturday. I was, then, reasonably muscular; but I felt flabby in comparison to Marques. I was standing next to him on my patio when Amanda walked up to us. She reached her hands out and grasped Marques' dick in her left hand and mine in her right. "These are two appealing penises," she said. "I want to feel them both inside me before we leave."

Nancy, looking positively glorious in her bare skin in the sunlight, laid a cushion from one of my lounge chairs on the patio. "We are planning a lot of sex today," she said, "so we'd best get started. Guests go first so, Amanda, Marques?"

Amanda was smiling as she let go of me and stroked Marques' dick with one hand while cupping his balls with the other. Marques leaned forward and began sucking one of Amanda's nipples. After a moment, he gently removed Amanda's hand from his balls and put his own hand between her legs. I could see him massaging her vulva before he narrowed his attention to her clit.

After a few moments of fondling each other, Amanda stepped over to the cushion, laid down on her back, and spread her legs. Amanda looked damned nice in that position. Marques knelt on the cushion between Amanda's legs. I don't spend time looking at guys' dicks, but Marques' was so huge that you had to look. Marques leaned forward, putting his hands on either side of Amanda's shoulders and pressed his dick into her.

"Oh my!" Amanda said as Marques entered her, followed by "Jesus you're big!" I glanced at Jeff who seemed perfectly at ease watching another man enter his wife. I knew I was partnered with Patsy so I stepped next to her. Patsy put an arm around my bare back and whispered, "Amanda's in for some fun."

Marques appeared to be solid muscle. His thrusts were not particularly fast, but they seemed deep and powerful. Amanda grunted with each one. She wrapped her legs around Marques. Much sooner than I expected, Amanda began moaning and then yelled, "oh God . . . I'm COMING!" Amanda visibly convulsed.

Marques did not stop. He kept thrusting inside Amanda, only speeding up some. Amanda was gasping, "oh God . . .oh yes . . . shit . . . can I take this?" Marques sped up a bit more. "Jesus . . no . . .yes," Amanda babbled. Marques continued wordlessly. Suddenly, it seemed like every muscle in Marques' body contracted at once. He raised his head up violently as his hips pushed much deeper between Amanda's legs. He grunted twice as Amanda let out a howl.

After a moment of complete silence, Marques leaned his head down and kissed Amanda. Then, he pulled out and stood up. Amanda's fluid and his semen made his massive dick glisten in the sun. Marques walked over to Patsy and kissed her. Jeff and I helped Amanda to her feet. She was wobbly so Jeff held her for a few minutes. Once Amanda could stand on her own, she smiled at Jeff and said, "Ok lover. You're up with Nancy. Let's see if you can do for her what Marques did for me."

I really had fallen in love with Nancy, and, despite our agreement, I wasn't sure I wanted to watch Jeff fuck her. I largely looked up in the woods while they got each other aroused. Once Nancy was on her back and Jeff was in her, she said, "Peter, you can watch." I shifted my gaze down to Nancy's face. Nancy was, as I've said, an exquisitely beautiful woman. She became even more beautiful during sex. We looked into each other's eyes the entire time Jeff was fucking her, even as she came. Jeff's performance did not look as impressive as Marques', but I never heard Nancy complain. Once Jeff got off her, Nancy stood and came straight to me. We hugged for quite a while.

Patsy and I were last up. Patsy was also an exceptionally beautiful woman and the prospect of intercourse with her was exciting. Patsy put a hand on my dick and said, "I think you're ready to go."

"Lie on the cushion," I said. Patsy did so. Instead of entering her immediately, I put my face between her legs and began eating her. I licked and sucked her clit. I worked my tongue into her. Patsy was good with feedback, telling me when I hit a spot that felt particularly good to her. I could feel a lot of her fluid on my face before she finally shuddered, took several deep breathes, and said, "that's a good start. Now, you get on your back Benz."

I didn't think I could get any harder but, looking up at Patsy's splendid bare body stand above me with a foot on either side of me exposing herself, did get me harder. Patsy smiled broadly as she squatted down until she could get a hand on my dick to guide me into her. She lowered herself down until she was sitting on my pelvis. Then, she started using her elegant, powerful legs to raise herself up and lower herself down on me. I've never felt anything as good as the first time I entered Nancy, but Patsy felt better than anyone else I'd ever fucked.

Looking up Patsy's dark naked body while I felt her pelvic muscles contracting and relaxing on me was a special experience. I decided to hold out as long as I could. We went quite a while before Patsy said, in a quivering voice, "shit, I'm about to come. Where are you Peter?"

I took that as my cue to begin pushing up into her fast and hard. She shrieked "oh my God" and collapsed on top of me. We kissed fiercely as I continued to push into her. She raised her gorgeous head and said, "oh no . . .oh God!" She put her head on my chest and bit me. I came just as her body convulsed.

I think I may have blacked out for just a second because the next thing I remember is Patsy's face above mine. Her look was one of genuine affection. "We have to do this again," she said softly.

Patsy stood up and then I got up. "Nancy," Patsy said, "I'm sorry I put a mark on Peter."

Nancy stepped over to me, looked at the bite mark for a moment, and turned to Patsy. "As long as it came from a good friend, it's fine," Nancy said. Nancy turned back to me. We hugged and kissed. I think Patsy and Marques were doing the same.

After the sex, we all sat around naked with drinks. I had secretly feared that partner-swapping would create problems among the six of us. There was no evidence of that. Instead, the interactions were more relaxed. It was like we were all lovers. To an extent, I guess we all were.

After we'd all recovered, we played nude frisbee in the yard for a while. It was a warm day and that got all of us sweaty. My shower wasn't big enough to handle six of us at once, so I showered with Amanda and Patsy and Nancy showered with Marques and Jeff. Later, I put on an apron and lit the grill. I'd gotten steaks for our friends, Nancy had made a green salad, and we had corn and potato salad. I also opened several bottles of wine.

After dinner was cleaned up, we all sat and talked. A good part of that was sharing our personal stories (I will try to weave those in in later chapters), but we also talked about politics, books, sports, and, of course, sex. Before any of us realized it, it was nearly 1:00 a.m. Sunday. I suddenly felt tired and I could tell the others felt the same.

"It is my considered medical opinion that none of you should drive home," Nancy announced. "There's a fairly large bed upstairs that Peter and I share. It will be a little tight, but we're all friends so we'll all fit." We did all fit, although I'm not sure we would have if any of us had been wearing anything.

I awoke later that Sunday with sunlight pouring into the bedroom and a hand on my morning wood. It was Nancy's. She whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck, right now." Glancing over her shoulder, I saw Amanda Jeff, Patsy, and Marques still in bed with us, although at least Amanda was awake. I turned onto my side and Nancy wriggled next to me on her back. I rolled on top of her and slid in.

We were trying to fuck quietly, but we woke everyone up. "I love your version of an alarm clock," Patsy quipped. Apparently, they liked the rest of our idea too. Soon Jeff was on top of Amanda and Marques was on top of Patsy. The six of us consciously tried to pace ourselves so we'd all come together. That didn't work exactly, but it was a nice idea.

Nancy and I had planned for everyone to stay over. After the wake-up sex, she and I fixed breakfast, which we all ate nude on the patio. As our friends were preparing to leave that afternoon, Amanda said, "Guys, I think we have something special here. We need to do this again."

"Often," Patsy added.

"Everything's permitted between the six of us?" Amanda asked.

In unison, Patsy, Marques, Nancy, Jeff, and I answered, "yes."

That pronouncement was followed by a very tight group hug and a lot of kissing. Then, our friends got into their cars and drove home, nude just as they had come the day before.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12