The Virtue Auction Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose and Sophia arrive at Rose's penthouse.
2.4k words
4.6
23.3k
22

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The high rise building we arrived at was just one of the few places I called home. Usually I stayed at my estate outside the city. It was quiet, scenic, with a lot of open space and generally allowed me to live in a more relaxed environment to escape the stress of the workplace. However, I also owned a top floor penthouse in the city center where I sometimes spent nights when I was too tired to travel back to my estate, or if I was trying to impress or entertain a guest like Sophia. It was likely she'd never even been in a residence quite like this before, much less in the multimillion dollar penthouse at the very top. Sophia probably came from a middle class family with a little house in the suburbs, or an apartment on the outskirts of the city proper. I hoped that being around such extravagance might remind her of the money that was at stake and help keep her in line.

We walked through a big, glass double door into the two story high lobby. The ornate crystal chandeliers that hung from the ceiling, large brass sconces that lined the walls, and the glossy black and white marble floor made it very clear that this was not a place the average person could afford. As I made my way towards the receptionist's desk, I noticed Sophia was no longer at my side. I turned to see her staring in awe, mouth agape. 'Such innocence,' I thought, grinning and giving her a moment to take in the sight.

"Come Sophia," I beckoned. "If you think this is impressive, wait till we get upstairs."

I gave her a sly little wink and turned back towards the front desk.

"Welcome back, Miss Rose. I hope you've had a lovely day," greeted the young blonde woman behind the desk. She noticed Sophia who quietly crept up beside me and handed me a clipboard. "Was tonight the Virtue Auction already?"

"Yes it was, thank you Lena," I replied, taking the clipboard and signing Sophia in as my guest. "I feel like I struck gold this year. Sophia here is just so precious! But of course, you know I can't pick favorites, and you will always have a special place in my heart. I just wish you would come back to my bed one of these days."

Lena had been one of my previous auction purchases, and she had enjoyed her time with me so much that she wanted to stay close and keep in touch. So when I found out she'd applied to work where I lived, I pulled a few strings and got her a position at the front desk. It was a bit awkward at first, knowing she'd see every new plaything I brought home, but Lena, like most of the others I bought from the auction, remained straight after our time together, so I knew there would never be any jealousy there.

"Aww, you're too sweet, Miss Rose, but you know I'm strictly into men," Lena blushed, taking the clipboard back. "We did have fun though, didn't we? So I won't say no. I'll think about it, ok?"

"I'd prefer if you didn't think and just came when I ask like you did before," I said, smirking suggestively.

Lena looked aghast at my remark as she exclaimed, "Miss Rose!"

"Goodnight Lena," I laughed, leaving the reception speechless as I walked towards the elevators.

Sophia followed close behind like the lost kitten she was. She was so quiet it was easy to forget she was there. Hopefully she'd open up once alone in my home. I fiddled around in my clutch and pulled out a little fob, which I pressed against a pad next to the elevator call button. The elevator down at the end of the row opened up and we stepped inside. Instead of a few dozen buttons for various floors there was another pad, which I pressed my fob against. This particular elevator was private use only for the residents of the top units and would go directly to my condo without stopping to pick anyone else up. The doors closed and we began our ascent to the top of the building.

"You're a shy little kitten, aren't you Sophia?" I asked, hoping to get something out of her.

"S-sorry, ma- I mean Miss Rose," Sophia replied, catching herself as she remembered my first rule.

"Don't be sorry, it's ok to be shy and nervous. It is your first time after all," I assured her. "Besides, it's so much more satisfying when the shy ones finally open up to reveal just how insatiable they can really be."

I reached over and lightly brushed Sophia's porcelain white cheek with the back of my fingers. I took her chin between my thumb and forefinger and turned her head to make eye contact with her.

"Because I will find out how much you can take," I said softly, leaning in close. "I will push your limits, but I will also open your eyes. I want you to keep an open mind even though you don't really have a choice when I ask you to do something. If you like something, let me know so I can remember what you like. But if I do something you don't like, I don't care. While I did say I want you to enjoy this as much as I will, remember you are here for my enjoyment first and foremost. I will make sure you get rewarded so long as you keep me satisfied. Do you think you can keep me satisfied?"

"I, um, I'll try my best, Miss Rose," Sophia's voice wavered.

"That's a good girl," I said warmly, and leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips.

She didn't recoil as I half expected her to do, nor was she passive as I kissed her. She actually kissed back to my surprise, closing her eyes and seemingly enjoying the tender moment. I pulled back and let go of her chin.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked with a smirk.

Before Sophia could answer, the elevator came to a halt and the door opened directly into the foyer of my home. The penthouse actually actually consisted of the top three floors of the building, as well as a rooftop pool and balcony. I had everything I needed here from a full service kitchen and a wet bar, to a home gym and theater room. I had a personal chef who could come and cook meals for me if I was staying here for a few days, a personal trainer who would come and help me stay fit and healthy, and a maid staff to keep the place clean and tidy while. The place was filled with beautiful Queen Anne style antique furniture and rare pieces of art.

I quickly stepped out of the elevator and slipped my heels off my aching feet, setting them on a shoe rack and gesturing for Sophia to do the same. The cool, Brazilian walnut floor felt good through my thin stockings. The Foyer itself wasn't that notable as it was just a means for me to get in and out of my condo. What was truly impressive, and still gave me pause every time I walked in was the living room. The huge, open room spanned the height of all 3 floors with interior balconies on the second and third floors. An enormous floor to ceiling window covered the entirety of one wall, looking out over the cityscape, higher than 90% of the all the other buildings nearby. I heard Sophia gasp as she walked in behind me.

"Welcome to your home for the next few days," I said. "That doesn't seem so bad now that you see where you'll be staying, doesn't it?"

"You live here?" Sophia asked incredulously.

"Sometimes I stay here, but this isn't my permanent residence," I explained. "I have a house about 20 miles outside the city. That's where I live most of the time. This is just a place I bought for fun, so I could have somewhere to crash downtown, or spend a few days entertaining guests. I don't normally like to bring people to my house. That's my safe space."

I walked through the living room to the attached kitchen. "Have a seat. Relax, and make yourself at home. Would you like something to drink? I know you're not old enough, but a little wine won't hurt you if you want some."

Sophia gave me a look of confusion, and I knew this was starting to go in a different direction than she expected.

"You we're expecting us to jump right in, weren't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer. I opened my wine fridge and grabbed a bottle of semi-sweet Reisling. "Sophia, let me tell you something about the difference between men and women when it comes to sex. Do you want that wine?"

"Yes please," Sophia answered shyly.

"Men are always straight to the point. They don't waste any time trying t reach their end goal, which is almost always getting themselves off," I explained, grabbing two wine glasses and opening the bottle. "It's rare that you'll find a man with any sense of intimacy, especially those that partake in the auction. Women need that intimacy. It heightens the sexual experience and makes it so much more enjoyable."

I filled the glasses and brought them back out to the living room where Sophia had sat down on one of the couches with her feet tucked up beneath her, the sapphire blue satin of her dress puffing up around her waist. I sat down next to her, handing her a glass and clinking mine against hers before taking a sip of the 25 year old vintage.

"Women know what women like, want, and need," I continued. "We know that there's more to sex than just penetration. We know what feels good to us and can emulate that on the women we choose to sleep with. There's a reason why lesbians have more satisfying and fulfilling sex lives than straight women. Now am I saying that lesbian sex is better? Maybe, but that's just my opinion and I'm a bit biased on the matter. Am I saying you'll enjoy sex with me more than you would with a man? Not necessarily. There's an essence of sexual attraction involved and you might not find me sexually attractive in the way you find men, and that's ok. But I am confident that you won't not enjoy yourself with me."

Finally a smile appeared on Sophia's cute face as she giggled. She took a sip of her wine and held the glass in both hands.

"I want you to be comfortable before the clothes start coming off," I said assuringly. "The experience is ruined if it starts with you being uncomfortable. So enjoy your wine and tell me a little about yourself. Why did you decide to auction off your virginity?"

I could visibly see Sophia start to relax. Her posture became less stiff as she nursed her drink, as if she was finally understanding what I was saying even if my words to her in the elevator contradicted what I was saying now. I would push her limits, but not right away.

"Well, um, I just turned 18 a few months ago, right before I graduated high school," Sophia said. "Um, I've lived in Lonsdale all my life, so I'm not really from the city. My dad manages a grocery store and my mom is a music teacher so I've never really had much money growing up. I haven't had a boyfriend yet, so figured that maybe I could sign up for the auction and kill two birds with one stone. I could get some money to set myself up for the future and then I wouldn't be one of the only virgins in college."

"Wait, you mean to tell me that a pretty little thing like you has never had a boyfriend?" It was my turn to be shocked now. "Surely you must've had some prospects in high school. Did you just turn them all down?"

Sophia shook her head, embarrassed. "No, the boys never really seemed to notice me."

"Please tell me you've at least kissed a boy before."

She shook her head again and sunk down into the plush cushions of the couch.

I took another sip of wine, realizing that not only was I going to take this girl's virginity, but I was also her very first kiss back in the elevator.

"So I was your first kiss? Did you like it?" I asked warmly.

She nodded and bit her lower lip, looking embarrassed again.

"Would you like to kiss me again?"

Sophia looked up and met my soft gaze, then quickly leaned up and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled and shook my head at her obvious innocence.

"No, I mean a real kiss. Romantic, like the one I gave you. Kiss me like you mean it," I said.

Sophia took a deep breath and leaned in again. Her eyes closed and she planted her lips on mine, a little bit too forcefully, but that would get better with practice. I slipped my hand around the back of her neck and held her head, keeping her lips against mine. I opened my mouth slightly and let my tongue brush gently against her lips, hoping she would catch the hint and do the same. She did, and the tip of her tongue touched mine. I let the kids linger a bit longer before letting go of her neck and pulling away.

"Now that is a kiss," I said softly. "And that's just the very tip of the iceberg. There is so much more to explore. Would you like to explore the iceberg with me?"

Sophia sat back and hesitated a moment. Per the contract she couldn't technically say no, and I could still force her, but I at least wanted things to start consensually, even if she was a bit reluctant. She nodded shyly, but that wasn't quite good enough for me.

"Use your words," I urged.

"Yes," Sophia mumbled.

"Yes?" I prompted, waiting to hear what I wanted to hear.

"Yes Miss Rose," she said louder.

"That's a good girl," I cooed, reaching up to stroke her cheek.

To be continued...