The Virtue Auction Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose shows her penthouse to Sophia and explains her rules.
2.6k words
4.67
18.2k
21

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted so much to just ravage Sophia right then and there on that couch, but I held myself back. I had to be patient, and stick to my method. I made that mistake the first time I'd brought home a straight girl from the auction. I thought that just because she was legally required to obey me meant that I could do anything regardless of her consent. Well, I mean, technically that was true, and I knew some people got off on having that kind of power, but in that moment it felt too much like legalized rape, and I just wasn't into that. That evening ended after only two hours because I'd started to feel bad about what I was doing. After that I vowed to do things differently. I needed to gain Sophia's trust, make her feel comfortable around me, and give her the illusion that she has some control over what I do with her, like her consent matters even though it really doesn't. That way she'd be more likely to do things she wouldn't normally do, go beyond her comfort zone and feel like it was her choice despite me pulling all the strings, leading her to make those choices. Before long, she would be feeling the need to be a good girl for me no matter what I asked of her.

"But the exploration can wait a bit longer," I said abruptly, standing up and walking over to the giant window to gaze out at the twinkling night lights of the city while sipping my wine. "Now I know your profile said straight, but tell me, have you ever considered experimenting with women? Have you ever looked at a woman, before today, and thought 'hmm, she's gorgeous, I want to kiss her,' or 'I'd like to see her naked?'"

I turned to look at Sophia who was still sitting on the couch with her legs tucked up beneath her.

"Um, no?" Sophia looked to be thinking hard on my question. "I mean, I think women are pretty. You're very beautiful. But I've never really felt an urge to kiss another girl or see them naked."

"Have you ever been aroused by another woman?" I pried a bit further, trying to see just how straight she was. "I'm sure you've seen plenty of other girls in various states of undress in the locker room at school. Did any of them make you feel all warm and tingly inside? Make you feel a little wet between the legs?"

"Uh, not really, no," she answered, seeming a bit more nervous at my line of questioning.

"What about porn? Have you ever watched lesbian porn?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little, b-but just because I was curious!" Sophia said abashedly.

"Really? Did you like what you watched?" A smirk crept onto my face.

"I guess, yeah, it was kinda hot, not gonna lie," she mumbled softly as if she was ashamed to admit it, but then she went into a word vomit to try to explain herself. "But like the women were really beautiful and stuff, and I was already horny from watching some other porn, so I don't know if that's why I was turned on by it or if I was really into watching them eat each other out. I don't know, Miss Rose, I want to say I'm totally straight because I like guys, and they really turn me on, but now you're starting to make me question myself like maybe I'm bi because I liked watching two girls have sex."

"Oh my little kitten, stay calm," I said warmly. "It's ok to be curious, and it's ok if you liked what you saw. Does that make you bi? Not necessarily. Straight women can enjoy lesbian porn too. There's nothing wrong with that. Even if you enjoy everything we do together, it doesn't mean you're bi either. What would make you bi is if you looked at me and thought 'I want to have sex with you right now.' Is that what you feel? Answer honestly, it won't hurt my feelings."

I stepped away from the window and set my glass of wine down on an end table. I reached up behind my head and removed the clip holding my bun in place, letting my rich, wavy, copper red hair flow down to my shoulder blades. I unbuttoned my suit coat and slipped it off my shoulders, revealing the shiny white silk blouse I wore beneath. Then I undid the top three buttons of my blouse so Sophia could get a peek of my cleavage. My tits weren't huge, but I filled out a C-cup quite nicely, so it gave me an ample amount of cleavage when I wanted to show it.

Sophia thought long and hard, as if she didn't want to disappoint me with her answer even though I told her to be honest and I was already mostly certain I knew what her answer would be. Finally she said, "No, I'm sorry, you're really beaut--"

"Shhh," I leaned down and pressed a finger to her lips. "That's ok kitten. That's perfectly fine. But that's enough of that. Would you like to come see the rest of my house?"

Sophia nodded and I took her hand, helping her get up off the couch. I led her around my penthouse, showing her all the important rooms and my favorite pieces of art that I'd collected over the years. I had everything anyone could possibly need here, and individual rooms for everything you could think of. Aside from the gym, theater, and rooftop pool, I also had a game room with ping pong and a billiards table, a home office so I could work remotely, a small conference room where I could hold phone and Zoom meetings, I had a lounge with a wet bar where I could entertain guests, an art studio, a music studio, a library, and six fully furnished bedroom suites each with their own bathrooms and kitchenettes. I took Sophia on a tour through all three floors of the penthouse ending up on the roof. Sophia gaped in awe the entire time. The furnishings in each room were probably worth more than the house she grew up in, so her reaction was understandable.

"You have such a beautiful home," Sophia said as we stepped out into the crisp night air on the roof.

"Why thank you," I replied, leading her to the railing on the edge. "To be honest though, the estate where I spend most of my time isn't quite this fancy. That's more for comfort. But this place I mostly use just to show off."

Sophia giggled as she stepped up to the rail and looked down at the bustling streets 90 stories below. The wind whipped up the side of the building, blowing her long black hair up in her face.

"Well consider me impressed," she said with a smile. "I never thought I'd ever get to see a place like this. It's amazing!"

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" I mused, looking out at the view. I stepped up behind Sophia and gently wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her in close to feel her warmth against my body and nuzzling my cheek against her silky hair. "But not as beautiful as you."

"Miss Rose..." Sophia whimpered softly.

She put her hands on mine as we both went silent, enjoying the tender, romantic moment on the rooftop. Our bodies keeping each other warm in the cool night air.

"You know, on any other night I'd ask if you wanted to go for a swim, but it's a bit too chilly for that. Perhaps tomorrow when it's a bit warmer we can do that," I suggested.

"But I don't have a suit," she replied.

"I'm sure I could find something in my closet in your size, but who needs a swimsuit when nobody can see us all the way up here?"

I heard Sophia gasp softly as she realized what I was saying. Skinny dipping together in the pool up here would be quite the intimate and romantic experience.

"Speaking of getting naked, I think it's about time we get you out of this dress," I said softly, sliding one hand up and playfully slipping a strap off of her shoulder. I whispered into her ear, "What do you say we go back inside and finish up this tour in my bedroom?"

I felt Sophia shiver in my arms as she nervously croaked, "Okay..."

I took her hand and led her back inside, down the stairs to the third floor. The door to my bedroom wasn't far from the stairs so I could have quick and easy access to the pool. I opened the door, but instead of walking into a bedroom, we entered what looked more like a walk-in closet with another closed door opposite the one we came in through. This closet acted as a sort of airlock which served a specific purpose, which Sophia would soon find out. A racks of hung clothes and some cubbies lined the other walls of the closet.

"I think it's also time I explained the rest of those rules I mentioned to you before," I said, closing the door behind me and flipping the light switch. "I don't have many, but it's very important that you follow them."

Sophia stood, looking nervous with the one strap of her dress still hanging down off her shoulder. I took a good long look at her, taking in her innocent beauty before continuing.

"The first is that I do not allow clothing in my bedroom, which is why I saved this room for last," I explained. "You will be naked at all times beyond that door. Any time you need to come into my bedroom, you must disrobe in here first. You already know my rule about names, but as a reminder you will only refer to me as Miss Rose from here on out. You may not touch yourself unless I explicitly tell you to do so. You may touch me as much as you'd like, in fact, I encourage you to touch me. However, your body, and more specifically your pussy belongs to me now, and only I have the privilege of enjoying it whenever I want to. And lastly, but most importantly, you may not cum unless I give you permission to do so. I don't care how close you are to orgasm, you will ask for my permission before you cum, but you may not always receive it, so be careful how close you let yourself get before you ask. Failure to follow these rules will result in a punishment of my choosing, but rest assured I will not break the terms of our contract with any punishment, meaning I will not hurt you maliciously. Do you understand my rules?"

Sophia's porcelain cheeks went even more pale as she began to realize what was about to happen. She was about to give up a significant amount of her bodily autonomy to my control, and she had no idea what exactly that might entail. She could, of course, say no still, but it wouldn't matter as I still had the means to take what I wanted anyways, but letting her know my expectations in this way gave her the illusion of choice once again so she'd be more likely to be a willing participant.

After a long hesitation as she processed everything, Sophia nodded, "Yes, Miss Rose."

"Good girl," I said with a smile.

But instead of undressing myself, I looked expectantly at her, waiting patiently for her to catch the hint that I wanted her to undress first. After an awkward moment, she caught on and reached behind back to unzip her beautiful sapphire dress. She silently slipped the other strap off her shoulder and let the dress fall to the floor in a heap, revealing a strapless black bra with matching panties. I watched in amusement as her white cheeks turned pink. Again she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. It too fell to the floor. She almost instinctively reached up to cover her small, perky breasts.

"Mm-mm," I hummed a warning, shaking my head and her hands fell to her sides.

Finally she hooked her thumbs around the waistband of her panties and slid them down her slender thighs until they joined the pile of clothes at her feet. When she straightened back up, her extraordinarily long hair fell in front of her shoulders to conceal her bosom and as my gaze drifted downward I could see that she must have recently shaved her mound for this occasion.

"You are breathtaking, do you know that?" I said in amazement at the natural beauty of her young, fit body.

"Thank you, Miss Rose," Sophia mumbled, averting her eyes to the floor.

I took a step towards her and reached out to touch her waist. Her skin was soft and smooth and I could feel goosebumps rise as I slid my hand up to cup one of her breasts. With my other hand I brushed her hair back behind her shoulders. I ran my thumb over her pale, pink nipple and watched it respond to my touch. My hand left her firm breast and wandered down to her sex. I slid my middle finger between her smooth lips and she gasped. I leaned my head down and gave her a gentle kiss before taking a step back. I bent down to pick up her clothes, which she stepped out of, threw the bra and panties in a hamper to be washed, and hung the dress up neatly on the rack.

"Now, undress me too," I ordered to see how willing she was to follow simple commands.

Without pause, Sophia stepped towards me and began unbuttoning my blouse. She gently pulled it off my arms and tossed it into the hamper. Next she unzipped the side of my pencil skirt and slid it down my legs. I stepped out of it and it too went into the hamper. Sophia then reached around to unclasp my bra. My bust was a bit more full than hers, but not quite as perky. Oh what I would've given to have 18 year old tits again. I noticed Sophia gulp and her eyes widen as she saw them up close. This was quite possibly the closest she'd ever been to another woman's naked breasts. Finally she slipped my panties down to reveal the well groomed patch of red hair I kept between my legs.

As we both stood naked together, I couldn't help but notice Sophia wouldn't look directly at me. She was obviously extremely nervous, possibly to the point of being almost scared.

"Look at me, Sophia," I said calmly. "Touch me if you want. Go ahead and get it out of your system."

Sophia looked up and made eye contact with me, then her eyes drifted down to my chest, and down to my sex. She timidly reached out with both hands and cupped my full breasts, bouncing them slightly. She giggled awkwardly, and it made me laugh in return.

"That's it, it's not so scary now, is it?" I asked warmly.

Sophia shook her head and pulled her hands back. She hesitated a moment and then reached out again to touch my pussy. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply as I felt her slender fingers explore my folds. When she pulled her hand away again I opened my eyes and asked, "Are you ready?"

Sophia nodded and I stepped towards the inner door. I turned the closet light off and opened the door to the dark bedroom.

To be continued...