The Virtue Auction Ch. 14

Story Info
Rose delves into the world of bondage with Sophia.
2.2k words
4.76
10.1k
10

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia seemed to be growing rather attached to me now that she had opened up and come to terms with her new sexuality. It was quite nice feeling her small, warm body snuggled up against me, so I let her stay for a while longer knowing that what I was about to do would likely push her out of her comfort zone. I wouldn't do it right away of course. Like everything, I'd ease her into it, gradually getting more intense. Would she reach her breaking point and use her safe word? Or would she continue to obey past her limits to keep me satisfied? Time would tell.

"You've been a good girl for me so far, kitten," I said soothingly, brushing my fingers through her soft hair. "But not enough to earn an easy reward yet, so I need you to continue being a good girl for me, ok?"

"Yes, Miss Rose, I can keep being a good girl," she replied softly.

"Now, remember when I tied you down for being a bad girl?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," She hummed.

"Well I'm gonna tie you up again, not as punishment, but to introduce you properly to some bondage play, ok?" I explained calmly. "There will be some pain sometimes, but again not necessarily as punishment, but to show you that pain can be pleasurable too. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Rose," Sophia said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"That said, if you're a bad girl, the bonds will get more restrictive and tighter, and the pain will get more intense," I continued. "I'm going to push you, it might get uncomfortable, and I'm not going to listen if you tell me to stop. Use the safe word if you absolutely feel like it's too much for you to handle. Ok?"

"Ok Miss Rose, I'll try," she said weakly.

"Good, now get up and get on all fours in the middle of the bed," I ordered.

Sophia obeyed and rolled away from me. As I rolled off the bed, she got up on her hands and knees just like I said. While she did that, I went over to a chest where I kept all my ropes and straps and other bondage gear. I pulled out a few short lengths of soft nylon rope and carried them back to the bed.

"Now put your face down on the mattress and stick your hands between your legs so that fine butt of yours is sticking up in the air," I commanded.

Sophia followed my instructions and went face down, ass up with her arms thrust between her legs. I took one of the ropes and tied her left wrist to her left ankle, then went around and did the same to her right wrist and ankle. It was a simple binding, not too complex, and a perfect introduction.

"Try to pull your wrists free," I said, sitting back on my heels to admire my work.

Sophia pulled on her restraints but they held tight, the ropes not even sliding up her legs.

"Are they too tight?" I asked, reaching over to rub her back between her shoulder blades to keep her calm.

"No, Miss Rose," she replied, her head turned away from me at the moment.

I slid my hand down her back to her perfectly presented ass and gave it a firm squeeze. I couldn't resist giving her a sharp spank too, the sound of my palm striking her cheek echoed in the large open room, and I was rewarded with a yelp of surprise. I raised my hand and spanked her again, and again, then rubbed the soft skin of her ass to soothe it.

"Do you like it when I spank you?" I asked mischievously.

"Yes," came Sophia's quick reply.

I spanked her again, harder this time.

"Yes?" I repeated, waiting for the full answer.

"Yes, Miss Rose!" Sophia corrected herself.

"Do you now? Then I wonder what would make a worse punishment then, spanking? Or withholding spanking?" I mused.

I slid my hand down from her ass to her vulnerably exposed pussy, glistening with her juices. She was still soaking wet from when I rode her face and my fingers slid between her lips with ease. I heard her gasp as I teased around her entrance with my fingertips, not yet pushing them inside. I wanted to eat her out so badly, but knew if I did, and made her cum tonight, that would be the end of the contract, and I wasn't ready for it to end yet. I massaged my fingers in broad strokes over her labia, getting my whole hand wet in the process, listening to the soft moans partially muffled since her face was half buried in the mattress. And since I couldn't lick her pussy quite yet, I sated my appetite by licking her juices off my fingers.

Sophia's position wasn't quite the best for fingering, but it was adaptable, and I could easily roll her onto her back for better access. I had different plans however, and got off the bed and went to my toy shelves. I grabbed one of my remote controlled wands and another length of rope, tying the wand to the inside of her thigh so that the vibrating head was in firm contact with her clit. I took the remote and clicked it on to the lowest setting. The wand hummed to life and Sophia whimpered, closing her eyes to enjoy the low rumbling against her clit.

"If you haven't noticed, I like being able to control your pleasure hands free," I said, setting the remote down on the nightstand.

I sat down on the bed, positioning myself beside Sophia's head and faced her with my legs spread. With her head turned towards me, cheek against the mattress, she had a perfect, clear view of my glistening pussy. I reached down and began to touch myself, right in front of her face. While the wand teased her clit with low vibrations, I teased her in another manner, making her watch me play with my clit. I began to rub slow circles, keeping an eye on her face as she watched me. She looked hungry, eager for more, eyes rolling back ever so slightly as the vibrator hit just the right spot as she squirmed.

"You want to lick my pussy again, don't you?" I asked slyly.

"Mmm-yes, Miss Rose," Sophia moaned.

I kept rubbing slowly, deliberately, scooting myself a few inches closer to her face so she could smell the aroma better. I saw her pull at the ropes holding her wrists to her ankles, but unable to free herself. She whimpered softly between moans, licking her lips as she watched me masturbate.

"Be a good girl for me and I'll let you lick it again, ok?" I teased. "Good girls get rewarded, but bad girls get punished. You don't want to be a bad girl, right?"

"No Miss Rose, I'll be good girl, I prom-mmm-ise," Sophia pleaded.

"I'm going to hold you to that promise, kitten," I warned, creeping closer until my womanhood was mere inches from her nose.

I rubbed faster, watching her stare at me, unable to look away as I pleasured myself. I switched it up, slipping my middle and ring fingers into my warm, wet cunt to stimulate my g-spot. Sophia whimpered a little louder as she watched my fingers slip inside and heard me gasp at my own pleasure. I reached behind me, grabbed the remote and clicked it, raising the intensity of the wand a little. Sophia gasped now, and I could see her hips thrust against the head of the vibrator.

"You better not fucking cum," I said sternly. "You've already had three today, so you have a long way to go to earn my permission for another."

"I'm not gonna cum, Miss Rose!" She said in breathy rasps.

I let the wand continue to buzz her clit while I rubbed my g-spot. My eyes never left her face, and her eyes never left my pussy. She was entranced, watching my fuck my self with my fingers as the wand pushed her closer to the edge. Suddenly I turned the vibrator off, and Sophia whined in frustration.

"I can't have you reaching the edge before I do," I teased, pulling my fingers out and going back to rubbing my clit.

Sophia's hips continued to buck, trying to get some sort of stimulation from the wand despite it being off. I giggled in amusement at her frustration as I continued to play with myself.

"This is going to be the ultimate lesson in self control," I said. "I see your hips moving, and that makes me think you're trying to make yourself cum. Stop moving and I'll turn it back on."

Sophia obeyed, taking a deep breath to try and calm herself. I waited a moment and turned the vibrator back on. It hummed back to life and Sophia fought to remain still.

"Good girl," I purred.

I rubbed my clit a little more vigorously now, trying to get myself closer to the edge. I turned the vibrator up two more levels, paying close attention to Sophia's hips. She did remarkably well keeping still for a moment. I could see her thighs tremble as she fought the urge to thrust her hips. But soon her moans turned into a high pitched squeal and she gave in to her urges. I immediately turned it off again and she cried out in frustration.

"I'm trying!" Sophia squealed.

"Not hard enough, kitten," I replied, waiting for her to stop.

I gave her a moment to collect herself while I kept rubbing, pushing myself closer to orgasm. Once I was satisfied she'd calmed down enough, I turned it back on, straight to level three.

"Are you getting close?" I asked, slowing my fingers as I approached the edge myself.

"Yes, Miss Rose," Sophia moaned.

"Are you ready to cum?" I asked, my own climax mere seconds away.

"Yes, Miss Rose!" Her voice higher this time.

I quickly turned the wand off as I felt myself teeter over the edge. My pussy clenched up as my orgasm took control.

"Fuck!" Sophia cried out at the sudden denial, watching my pussy spasm and contract right in front of her face as I came and she didn't.

"You better not be cumming!" I moaned, closing my eyes and rolling my head back in bliss.

I rode out my orgasm as Sophia growled in frustration at her lack of release. I opened my eyes to see her face beet red and covered in sweat, her teeth clenched and huffing sharply through her nose, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Good girl, Sophia," I said soothingly, reaching over to brush away the loose hairs that had fallen in front of her face.

I got to my knees and crawled around behind her. I lightly touched her pussy, which was now red and swollen and very sensitive. She shivered as I ran my finger over her engorged clit

"Still close, kitten?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Rose," Sophia said flatly through clenched teeth.

"Good," I smirked, gently rubbing her sensitive clit.

With my other hand, I slipped one finger inside her warmth. I found her g-spot and massaged it gently while still rubbing her clit with my other hand, but careful as to not make her cum but still keep her right on the edge. She began to moan again as I worked.

"I'm curious to know how long you can last before you start begging me to let you cum," I mused as I delicately stimulated her with my fingers. "But even if you beg, I still might not let you. Do you want my permission to cum?"

"Yes, Miss Rose, I'm so close," Sophia moaned in a shaky voice.

"Well too bad, I'm having too much fun keeping that orgasm just out of reach," I teased, being careful not to stimulate her too much.

"Ooooh, but I thought I was being good," she whined, trying so hard to keep still.

"You are, but being good once is not gonna give you a free pass to cum," I explained. "I told you you're going to have to work for your next orgasm."

"So w-what do I have to do? Please! I'm right there!" Sophia pleaded.

I pulled my finger out and licked her juices off of it, but kept gently massaging her clit.

"Just keep doing what you're told, and don't cum," I replied.

"Yes, Miss Rose, I'll do as I'm told," Sophia sighed as I stopped rubbing her clit too.

I grabbed Sophia by the hips and guided her into a roll so she ended up on her back. Her ankles and wrists still tied, forcing her feet to stick up in the air with her knees bent and legs spread wide. I let her lay like that on her back to cool down and clambered off the bed.

"Breathe, I'll be right back," I said, walking over to a mini fridge I had near the bathroom. I grabbed a bottle of cold water and came back to the bed, opening it.

"Drink," I said, carefully putting the bottle to Sophia's lips so she could drink. "You're going to need to stay hydrated, because I have no intention of making this a short session."