The Virtue Auction Ch. 15

Story Info
Rose & Sophia ventures deeper down the bondage rabbit hole.
2k words
4.7
14.1k
11

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long is this going to last?" Sophia asked nervously as I capped the bottle of water and set it on my nightstand. "Are we going to be having sex all night?"

"Well that's entirely up to you, kitten," I answered, crawling back up onto the bed and positioning myself between Sophia's upturned legs. "The better you behave, the sooner we can go to sleep. But if you don't behave, and you disobey me, we'll keep going until you can learn to control yourself."

Sophia took a deep breath and let it out slowly, looking up at the ceiling as she was starting to realize it could very well be hours before she gets any sleep, and it was already approaching midnight. Meanwhile, I untied the wand from her thigh and set it aside for the time being. I also untied her right wrist and ankle, letting her put her right leg down. I took her right wrist and tied it to her left ankle so both wrists were tied together, then went over to the headboard, grabbing one of the leather straps I had used on her the night before, and strapped it to her left ankle. I took up the slack and drew it tight, stretching her leg straight. I was grateful for her athletic physique because it meant she was also flexible and her toes on her left foot nearly touched the mattress. I took a moment to admire my work as Sophia laid on her back with both arms and her left leg over her head, and her right leg outstretched in a sort of upside down gymnastics split.

"Mmm, you are quite the flexible little kitten! Does this position hurt?" I asked genuinely.

"No, Miss Rose, but it's not very comfortable," Sophia admitted.

"It's not supposed to be," I told her. "If it's comfortable, then I'm doing something wrong. You shouldn't expect to find comfort in any of these positions I tie you in."

I repositioned myself by her extended leg, and crossed my leg over hers so that my mound was touching hers. I slowly began to gyrate my hips, creating friction between her pussy and mine. Sophia moaned softly as our pussies rubbed together, our juices mingling with each other to make it nice and slick.

"Do you know what this is called, kitten?" I asked.

"Is this what scissoring is?" Sophia replied with curiosity.

"Mmm-hmm, and scissoring is a form of tribbing," I explained. "There are many ways to trib with one another, but this is one of my favorites. I find it very intimate. Do you like it?"

"Mmm-yes, Miss Rose," Sophia moaned.

By now, Sophia had had enough time for her arousal to wane so she was no longer close to the edge, but she was still likely very sensitive and pent up enough that it wouldn't take much to get her close again. I went slow, sliding my wet lips over hers, letting her enjoy this new, intimate sensation. I could feel her flinch and twitch underneath me as my clit flicked across hers. I leaned forward, resting one hand on the mattress beside her head and cupping her cheek with the other, then kissed her. She was eager to accept my tongue into her mouth, kissing me back voraciously as I continued slowly humping her sex. Sophia hummed and moaned as our tongues danced and intertwined together, not seeming to care that she was tied in this uncomfortable position with one foot and both hands above her head, and that I was using her body in such a vulnerable state to pleasure myself. She even tried thrusting her hips a little but realized her position did not allow for much hip movement so she stopped and let me just do my thing.

After a few minutes teasing Sophia with my agonizingly slow tribbing, I wanted more, so I pushed myself back up, breaking the very passionate kiss so that I could more easily increase my pace. I humped and gyrated my hips a little faster, pushing a little harder against Sophia's cunt, reaching down and clutching both of her supple breasts in my hands.

"Oh that feels so good!" Sophia said in a breathy voice, rolling her head back with her eyes closed.

I squeezed Sophia's tits a little harder, using them as leverage for me to grind against her slick mound. She moaned a little louder and I couldn't help but join in as I watched her succumb to the bliss of clit to clit contact. Our moaning had a harmony and rhythm to match the pace of my thrusts against her pussy. Her breasts began to turn a beautiful shade of red as my grip on them tightened, grinding my hips a little harder and using the slight bounce in the mattress to my advantage. Sophia opened her eyes and looked at me with a hunger that indicated she was getting close again.

I felt beads of sweat begin to form on my temples as I vigorously humped Sophia's bound form. I knew that if I tried to keep this up for too long I would tire myself out before I was ready to end the night, so I gradually slowed and loosened my grip. Sophia looked into my eyes and smiled wide.

"I really like that, Miss Rose, that felt amazing!" She giggled. "Can I try doing that to you too?"

"We'll see, kitten," I cooed, letting go of her breasts to caress her cheek. "But you have to be a really, really good girl to get that privilege. It's not something I let just any woman do to me."

I reached over and grabbed the wand I had set aside earlier, placing it between our hips so that the head touched both of our clits. Looking down I saw that Sophia's midsection glinted with a combination of our juices and sweat as our tribbing had smeared them all over her. I was amazed at how unbelievably wet she was.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped as I turned the vibrator ok.

I kept it low because I knew it wouldn't take much to make her edge again. She would get there sooner than I would, so I suspected I wouldn't get a chance to cum like this, and that was ok because I wasn't exactly trying to make myself. Building her frustration was my main goal. Sophia breathed out slowly through pursed lips as a look of concentration appeared on her face.

"You still don't have my permission to cum," I warned. "I want another one before I even think about letting you have more."

Sophia nodded, closing her eyes again and tilting her head back. The toes on her left foot by her head curled with pleasure. She began to alternate moaning with her controlled breathing as she tried to fight her urge to cum. I kept the wand steady between us, resting my weight on it so Sophia felt it more forcefully on her clit. I reached up with my free hand and wrapped my fingers softly around her delicate neck. Her eyes shot open and met my gaze, obviously nervous with my hand at her neck while she was bound and couldn't instinctively protect herself.

"Trust me," I said softly, squeezing my fingers around her neck.

She nodded and kept her eyes open, never breaking eye contact with me. I was careful not to put pressure on the front of her throat, but instead squeeze it from the sides as that was safer and more comfortable, and not only would it restrict air flow, but blood flow as well, making her light headed to increase the euphoria she was feeling. Without the use of her hands there wouldn't be an easy way for her to indicate she couldn't breathe, so I listened carefully to the sounds of her moaning for signs that she was struggling to get air to her lungs.

"You are safe, kitten," I reassured her, hoping the words would help her not to panic.

Her cheeks began to flush a deep shade of red as my grip on her neck tightened just a little bit more and the wand buzzed away on both our clits, pushing us both closer to orgasm.

"Miss Rose..." Sophia croaked softly. "I'm close..."

I lifted my hips up slightly, keeping the vibrator against my mound but taking it off of hers.

"Don't you dare," I said sternly. "You are not allowed."

Our eyes remained locked as I moaned, holding the wand between my legs and letting her cool down for a moment, but my hand never left her throat. I waited about a minute before lowering my hips again, knowing it wasn't enough time for her to recover. Her light headedness would have taken hold and kept her closer to the edge by now. Her moans became weak as she couldn't get quite enough air in her lungs.

"Please... I can't..." she croaked again as her body began to tremble beneath me.

I lifted my hips again, giving her one more short break. I was getting close myself, but still not close enough to cum first.

"You can still breathe, right?" I asked, to reinforce the notion that I wasn't trying to make her pass out.

Sophia nodded weakly even though her face was beginning to turn purple, so I maintained my grip and lowered my hips again. What came out of her mouth next sounded like a grunt as she desperately tried to fight back the impending orgasm, but it didn't take long before she hit the point of no return.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... stop... stop..." the words came hoarsely as she started pulling at her bonds as if she wanted to push me away.

This time I took the wand completely away, but my hand remained on her neck.

"Don't do it!" I commanded, staring deep into her eyes.

"Oooooooohhhh," she groaned, trying so hard to hold back the inevitable as her bound leg shook uncontrollably.

She fought for a good five or six seconds before her orgasm forced its way through her body despite the vibrations being taken away.

"No no no no no!" Sophia whined.

Finally I let go of her neck and she gasped loudly, sucking in a lungful of air, the dark color fading from her face. I turned the wand off and sat down, straddling her thigh beneath me and watched her pussy weakly quiver from the half hearted, ruined orgasm. The sudden return of oxygen and blood flow killed her lightheadedness and made her climax quickly wane without any satisfaction whatsoever.

"I'm sorry Miss Rose!" Sophia cried out.

I looked at her with disappointment, shaking my head. I reached out and slapped her cheek with my left hand. It was a weak slap as it came from my non-dominant hand, but the sound echoed through the room and left her slightly stunned.

"I don't know how I can make myself any more clear, Sophia," I chastised. "I explicitly told you not to cum, but you did it anyways. And that's not the first time either. Do you have a listening problem?"

"No, Miss Rose!" Sophia replied, shaking her head vigorously.

"Then why did you cum without permission?" I asked, grabbing one of her nipples and pinching hard.

"Owww! I couldn't stop it!" She yelped.

"So you don't have any self control then," I stated, twisting her nipple sharply.

"Nnnng, I tried! I really did! I'm sorry!" Sophia pleaded as if trying to earn my forgiveness.

"I told you this would be the ultimate lesson in self control, but apparently you weren't ready for it," I continued, letting go of her nipple and rolling off of her extended leg.

I clambered off the bed and put the wand back on the shelf. I looked over to Sophia, still bound in the splits with her one leg and both arms over her head, watching her chest rise and fall as she breathed heavily from her recent exertions.

"You will learn to obey and control yourself, kitten, one way or another," I said. "The question is how best to teach you..."