The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Sophia returns to Miss Rose’s penthouse of her own volition.
4.6k words
4.76
10.5k
18

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the feeling of soft lips on my cheek and bright sunlight in my eyes.

"Good morning, kitten," I heard as I shut my eyes again.

"Good morning Miss Rose," I mumbled barely coherently.

I felt the bed shift as Miss Rose rolled out of it and I half listened to her talk. I desperately wanted a few more hours of sleep but knew I should probably get up. I was still tired as we had stayed up really late and by the time we stopped it felt like we'd been having sex for hours. Not that I was complaining though, I enjoyed almost every minute of it, and it was certainly an experience I was never going to forget for as long as I lived. But it was at least 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning before we finally stopped, but I wasn't sure exactly because I was so exhausted that I had fallen asleep within seconds after I'd cuddled up to her.

I laid there a moment longer after I heard the bathroom door shut and Miss Rose turn the shower on. I debated internally what I should do and thought it was probably best if I joined her in the shower. The contract was over though, and I wasn't required to do what she asked anymore, but I still felt compelled to obey because I knew it would make her happy, and I wanted her to be happy. I guess I had grown rather attached to her because I could tell that even though she didn't even really know me at all, she still cared for me. So I threw the covers off and rolled out of bed, brushing my long, messy hair behind my head with my hands and plodded over to the bathroom.

Miss Rose was already in the shower when I stepped into the bathroom, so I slid the glass door aside and joined her under the hot water. She was in the middle of washing her hair and didn't notice me right away, so I reached up and began to massage her scalp and she dropped her hands, leaning her head back to give me better access.

"Mmm, I am very glad you decided to join me, kitten," she said warmly. "Don't feel like you need to initiate anything with me unless you really want to. Simply washing each other is still a very intimate way to start the morning."

"Ok, Miss Rose," I replied, running my fingers through her copper hair.

So that's what we did, we took turns washing each other's bodies, and it was nice not feeling like we had to have sex while we were in the shower even though a few times I kinda wanted to, but to be honest I was too afraid to make the first move and it was obvious Miss Rose was actually going to respect my decision.

We dried off and got dressed in our robes together then went down to the kitchen. Miss Rose started a pot of coffee and started explaining what I was to expect now that our contract had concluded. I couldn't believe it was over though, by the end of the day I would be a millionaire, and it was official. I survived what I thought was going to be a terrible experience and ended up learning so much about myself and finding my true sexuality. I was surprised to find that I was actually kinda sad that it was over. I almost didn't want to go home. There were a few times throughout the last two nights where I couldn't wait for her to finally take my virginity and be done with it, but now that she had, I don't know, I felt like it wasn't long enough.

We made a little small talk while we enjoyed our coffee, and she told me about the business she ran, how she was grateful for the opportunity she was given when she made her first million at the age of 22 by selling a unique app she had developed to the tech company she was now the CEO of. I had already admired her for how she treated me these past few days, but this made me respect her even more. She was the kind of woman that every young girl should aspire to emulate.

Then she asked me about my dreams and what I wanted to do with my new fortune. I told her I'd been dancing almost since the time I learned to walk, to which she said explained my lithe physique. I wanted to use the money to open my own dance studio, to teach kids and adults alike the art of dance in every aspect I knew, and that it was my dream to one day perform with the Metropolitan Ballet. I was surprised to hear her say that if there was anything she could do to help me realize my dreams that she would be there for me. All it would take is a phone call. She even offered me a position at her firm if I do desired, or help me find a job if I couldn't get the dance studio off the ground. It warmed my heart to know she cared about my success and my future after I'd thought just 2 days ago that she was only buying me to use me.

I left her penthouse feeling a warmth in my chest that I'd never felt from anyone besides my family, the feeling of being genuinely loved and cared for. I'd given her a big hug before leaving and I couldn't stop thinking about her and those 2 nights we shared on my way home, and throughout the day I kept wondering why it had to end. What would it be like if I went back and slept with her on my own terms? Would she treat me any different knowing that I could say no to her at any point if I wanted to? Would I even want to say no to anything if I went back of my own volition? It made me feel like the whole experience was incomplete. But did I have the courage to go back? What should I do? Should I call her and ask for one more night? Should I just show up at her penthouse? What if she went back to her estate and she's not there?

Finally after I had dinner with my parents I made up my mind. I told them I was going out with my friends again and probably wouldn't be back until morning. I called up an Uber and had them take me back to Miss Rose's penthouse.

"Hi, um, is Rose Prescott in?" I asked when I walked up to the front desk.

"Yes, I believe she is. Sophia, right?" Lena said, recognizing me from the last 2 days I'd spent here.

Lena checked her tablet and said, "Looks like she hasn't left yet. Would you like me to page her to let you up?"

"Yes please, thank you," I said, nervously wringing my hands.

As I waited, I realized I probably should've dressed in something nicer. I had changed into my own clothes when I'd gotten home, just some jeans and a t-shirt that were comfortable, put my hair in a ponytail and didn't think to look pretty for Miss Rose when I left my house. But then I wondered why I felt the need to look pretty for her, especially knowing that I fully intended to sleep with her again and that would mean spending the majority of the night completely naked.

"You can go on up, Sophia, she's waiting for you. This will get you up to her place," Lena said, handing me a keychain fob that said "Penthouse Guest."

I thanked Lena and nervously walked over to the elevators, using the fob to get into the private express elevator and taking it all the way up. I almost hit the emergency stop on the way up second guessing my decision and thinking maybe I should just go home and let our little "relationship" remain as a 2 day business contract. But I didn't.

The elevator door opened and to my surprise, Miss Rose wasn't there waiting for me like I had expected. I cautiously stepped into the foyer and heard, "I had a feeling you'd be back, kitten," from the great room.

"Please come in," Miss Rose said, her voice echoing down the hall.

I kicked off my sneakers, set my purse down, and shuffled into the great room to see Miss Rose still in her red silk robe, her copper red hair let down and draped over her shoulders. She was enjoying a glass of wine by herself on a couch, looking out the enormous window as the sun set behind the darkening cityscape. I caught her gaze as soon as I stepped in and she set down her wine, stood up, and came over to give me a big, warm hug. Then she kissed me, as sensually as she'd done many times already, as if nothing was different.

"I am very glad to see you again," she said with a smile, brushing my cheek with her thumb. "What made you come back?"

"Um, I don't know," I shrugged, not knowing how I should answer. "Curiosity I guess?"

"What makes you curious?" She asked warmly.

"What it would be like without the contract," I said nervously. "Like if we had sex but I didn't have to obey everything, if I could say no whenever I wanted."

"Hmm, that's assuming you'd want to say no," Miss Rose said, stepping away and going back to sit on her couch. "Let me ask you this, kitten. At any time during the last two nights, was there anything you truly did not want to do? Was there anything we did that you really wanted to say no to, but didn't because you were obligated by the contract to say yes?"

She patted the cushion next to her, and I walked over to sit on the couch beside her. I thought for a good, long moment about what she said, and honestly couldn't think of a single instance where I felt forced into doing something I didn't want to. Nothing had been so repulsive to me that I'd thought to risk saying no to her. She had said right from the start to keep an open mind, and that's what I'd done. I hadn't been opposed to having sex with a woman before she'd bought me. It was just something I'd never thought about, never really been curious to try because I thought I was straight. And in the end I was grateful that I'd been open minded, that I was willing to at least try everything she'd asked of me because Miss Rose opened my eyes to my true wants and desires. And she'd shown compassion, treating me not as her property like the contract said I was, but as a person with real feelings and emotions, and making me feel safe while exploring things that were all new to me.

"No, I guess not," I finally said sheepishly.

"So why did you really come back tonight?" Miss Rose asked.

I froze. I didn't know what to say. I had given her my answer, but she just proved to me that there was another reason. One I didn't quite understand yet, obviously.

"You've already got your money, so it's not that," Miss Rose surmised, sipping her wine. "Unless you want more, but if you were after more money you would not have come straight to my house and certainly not alone."

"No, it's not that," I said, shaking my head.

"So why come back if there's no monetary benefit to you?" She probed further. "Clearly you weren't ready for our time together to be over. I could tell last night. I knew you tried hard not to cum that last time, but ultimately whether you did or not was really up to me, you realize that right?"

The realization hit me like a brick to the stomach. She was right. I thought I had control over whether or not I would get double the money, but I was wrong. She had all the control. She always had all the control but let me think I had some. This was a game changer. Maybe I came back because I wanted the control this time. Or maybe it was because I wanted to be controlled? I didn't know. If I tried to control Miss Rose, how could I be sure she wasn't really in control and I was just doing what she wanted me to do? She was so manipulative, but I found that I loved that about her.

"I take it that you didn't, but you do now," Miss Rose smiled behind the wine glass as she took another sip. "I think part of the reason is because you like the way I control you, but there's something even deeper than that, isn't there? Something you want. Something you desire."

It felt like she was fishing for a specific answer. It's what she did. She always tried to get me to say what she wanted to hear. I just had to find the right words to say.

"I want you, Miss Rose," I finally admitted. It just came out, but it felt right. "I want more time with you. No contract, no strings attached. Just me and you for one more night."

"Do you now?" Miss Rose smirked, setting her glass of wine down on the coffee table. "So I had that big of an impact on you that you would go from being straight, to curious, to discovering your true orientation, to wanting just me, all in two nights. That's quite a journey, kitten."

It seemed quick when she put it that way, but it was true. The experience was so mind blowing that I felt like having sex with anyone else after her would pale in comparison. Plus I wanted to try more things, and I wanted to try them with her. She would be the best teacher, and I knew that and trusted her.

"Yes, I want you, Miss Rose," I repeated, blushing hard at the realization of what I was saying.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She asked matter-of-factly. "If you want me, come take me."

I froze again, swallowing the lump that immediately formed in my throat. Take her? Did she want me to try and be dominant with her? But I thought she would take me. Did I say the wrong thing?

"B-but I thought..." I stammered. She had always been in charge, and now that it seemed she was flipping the roles I didn't know what to do.

"You said you want me," Miss Rose repeated. "You didn't say you wanted me to take you. So here I am, offering myself to you. Now what are you going to do with me?"

Miss Rose was toying with me. This had to be one if her games, but she wasn't explaining the rules. Should I just go up and kiss her? Take her robe off? Take her up to her bedroom? If I tried to order her around would she even do what I asked?

"Should we go up to the bedroom?" I asked sheepishly.

"I don't know, should we?" She asked playfully with a mischievous grin. "What's wrong with right here in the great room?"

I looked over at the three story high window looking out over the lit cityscape in the night. I still wasn't used to being naked in front of open windows like that. It unnerved me, but it was no different than doing it in her bedroom with the window in there. I guess she had a point.

So I got up, went over to her and nervously straddled her lap as she sat on the couch. I took her face in my hands, leaned in and kissed her. It felt weird being the initiator, but oddly empowering. I probed at her lips with my tongue and she eagerly accepted it into her mouth. I could taste the semi-sweet wine on her tongue, feeling like just that little taste could intoxicate me, but in truth it was simply her allure that was intoxicating. Miss Rose wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me tight against her body. We kissed for a good long moment, but only because I wasn't sure what to do next.

"That's more like it," she said, breaking the kiss for a moment. "But is this all we are going to do? Just make out here on the couch like a couple of teenage girls?"

"But Miss Rose, I am a teenager," I reminded her with a giggle.

"I know, but I'm not," she replied, waiting for me to make another move. "I'm not going to tell you what to do, kitten, this is your show. You wanted this."

Even when she gave me some semblance of control, it still felt like she had all the control, and I wasn't sure how to take charge of someone so dominant. Finally I gathered the courage to try and give her an order.

"Take off your robe," I said as forcefully as I could, which still somehow came out weakly.

"Make me," Miss Rose replied with a straight face. "Or take it off yourself."

I let go of her face and sat back on her lap, mouth agape like she'd just slapped me in the face. She couldn't do that, could she? She couldn't say no, she was supposed to obey like I did! Should I punish her? How do I punish her? And she's bigger than me, so it's not like I could just pick her up off the couch and spank her. This wasn't how it was supposed to go!

"This isn't my bedroom, kitten, so my rules don't apply here," Miss Rose explained. "And besides, my rules only work in one direction, so if you're going to try to order me around so you can have your way with me like you wanted, it has to be here."

"B-but I can't have my way with you if you don't do what I say!" I exclaimed frantically.

"Figure it out," Miss Rose shrugged and gave me a sly smile. "Make me!"

I huffed in frustration, cheeks burning red and grabbed her shoulders. I heaved her to the side with my body weight and twisted so she landed on her back, laying sideways across the couch. She laughed as we bounced on the soft, plush cushions.

"That's more like it!" Miss Rose smiled wide as her luscious red hair flew into her face.

I straddled her hips and leaned down to attack her neck, kissing and nibbling the way I'd felt her do to me, remember those words she had said early on. Do to me what feels good to you. It was just so simple and it stuck with me ever since, so I tried my best to emulate the things she'd done that I enjoyed. Miss Rose moaned and tilted her head away giving me better access to her neck. I felt her hand on the back of my head, but just a light touch as if she just wanted to feel my silky hair between her fingers.

I moved on from her neck to her collar bone, kissing a trail downward. I pulled her robe open as I worked my way down to her chest, revealing her perfect, full breasts. Her hand was still in my hair, combing her fingers through it with the slightest downward tug and only when I got to her pale, pink nipple did I realize her hand was subtly guiding me. She was still influencing what I was doing no matter how hard I tried to take control.

"Miss Rose, please let go of my hair," I said, trying to sound commanding like she was. But then I realized how could I be commanding when I still referred to her as Miss Rose?

"But your hair feels so soft in my fingers," She said with a smirk. "It's so beautiful. I would love to just brush your hair for you in the mornings. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Thank you," I said blushing at the unexpected compliment. "But I can feel you trying to manipulate what I do."

"I would never..." Miss Rose said with a knowing smile, then pulled her hand away from my head. "But if you insist."

"G-good girl," I said nervously, to which I saw Miss Rose raise an amused eyebrow.

I turned my attention back to Miss Rose's plump breast and kissed her nipple. I swirled my tongue around it, feeling it stiffen before giving it a gentle suck. As I did, I reached down between us and untied the soft, silken belt holding her robe closed and opened it up all the way, revealing her beautiful tummy which was surprisingly flat for a woman her age. It wasn't muscular or toned like mine, but for a woman in her mid thirties she definitely kept herself in good shape.

I heard a soft moan from Miss Rose as I sucked on her nipple, and once I had her robe undone I reached up to cup her other breast, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Harder, kitten," Miss Rose ordered.

Instinctively I sucked and squeezed harder at her command, but only for a moment as I realized what I was doing. She had conditioned me to obey her, seemingly through the use of that pet name. It made me want to obey her because deep down I liked it when she called me that, or told me that I'm a good girl, and I wanted her to keep doing it. But this was my turn to flip the script, my turn to be her domme, and a domme doesn't follow orders, she gives them. I stopped sucking and let go of her breast.

"I'm in charge here Ro... Miss Rose," I said half-sternly, finding myself unable to call her simply Rose. "You don't get to order me around this time."

"Oh? Am I being disobedient?" She asked playfully. "What are you going to do about it?"

She was testing me, seeing how I would handle her being unruly. I needed to punish her somehow, but the only thing I could think of was spanking, and I had a feeling she would enjoy it instead of seeing it as a punishment. Plus I would have to physically move her in order to access her ass to spank it, and I didn't think I had it in me to try that again. Then suddenly I had an idea. I unclasped my belt, unzipped my jeans and started to slide my jeans down my hips until I realized I'd have to get off of Miss Rose to take my pants off all the way.

"Stay there!" I commanded, awkwardly stumbling off the couch.

Miss Rose giggled as I nearly fell over trying to quickly take my jeans off. She propped herself up on her elbows to watch in amusement as I took my panties and socks off too. Luckily she didn't sit up all the way so I could climb back on top of her, still wearing my t-shirt and bra. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down as I straddled her exposed chest. I shuffled up until my pussy was right over her chin. Suddenly I could feel myself getting really wet at what I was trying to do. The idea of forcing myself on her was really fucking hot, and it triggered an instant flood to my loins.

12