The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands on my hips to look intimidating and stared her down as she lay with her face between my thighs. I lacked the eloquence Miss Rose had, and all I could muster up was "Eat it!"

"No..." Miss Rose said with a smug look. "I don't think I will."

My cheeks burned red with frustration and I let out a huff. I couldn't believe the amount of willpower this woman had in order to decline that which she had craved so badly the last two days, especially when it was presented right in front of her face. She was doing this just to frustrate and fluster me, and it was working. I didn't know how to make her do what I wanted and started to wonder if maybe this was a fool's errand.

"Be a good girl, and lick my pussy," I said through gritted teeth.

Miss Rose just stared back up at me defiantly, then quickly craned her chin forward and licked once. That was it.

"There, happy?" She asked with a hint of attitude.

"Keep going," I said tersely.

Suddenly Miss Rose put her hands firmly on my hips, and physically lifted me up. She slid out from under me, and before I knew what was happening, she was behind me on her knees. I felt her hand between my shoulder blades and I fell forwards onto the armrest of the couch as she pushed me. Miss Rose's open palm struck me squarely on the ass cheek, the loud smack echoing in the great room followed by a sharp pain exploding from the point of contact. It happened so suddenly that I didn't even make a sound, I was too stunned to react to the pain. She spanked me again, and again, and again hard as she could in the same spot.

"How dare you think you can order me around!" Miss Rose roared as she continued to spank me.

Finally, as I felt the heat on my ass from repeated strikes, I cried out in pain from the onslaught. My bare cheek feeling raw and turning deep red. But I took the spanking like the good girl that I was, knowing I deserved it for what I tried to do. She told me to, but I should've known better. I fell into her trap. She had planned this all along from the moment I said I wanted her.

"Ow! I'm sorry Miss Rose!" I yelled.

"You'd better be!" She scolded me. "Only one woman has the privilege of dominating me, and she's not you!"

"It won't... Ow! Happen again, Miss Rose! I promise!" I apologized.

"I am not your good girl. You are mine, but you're off to a bad start tonight," Miss Rose continued.

"B-but..." I started to refute because she'd tricked me, but was cut off by another hard spank.

"No buts!" She interrupted, finally pausing her spanks. "I am your domme, and you will obey me. The contract may not be in effect anymore, but you will behave and do what I say regardless because I know, deep down, that's really what you want. You don't want the ability to say no. You want the ability to say yes of your own free will, unbound from legality. You want to submit, and freely give your body to me, don't you, kitten?"

I hesitated for a moment, feeling the heat radiating from my inflamed ass cheek as I digested what Miss Rose was saying. She was right. I didn't come back because I wanted Miss Rose. I came back because I wanted to submit to Miss Rose. I wanted to be hers to do with as she pleased.

"Yes, Miss Rose," I finally said in a shaky voice.

"I knew it," She said, reaching over to grab my ponytail. She pulled back forcing my to look up and hissed, "What do you want to be?"

"I want to be your good girl, Miss Rose!" I said with surprising confidence. "Please let me be your good girl!"

12