The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophia’s special request involves a third woman.
4.9k words
4.78
9k
14

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Miss Rose was going to let me do whatever I wanted? Well, within reason, of course. I didn't expect to be given such freedom. Hell, I didn't expect to actually succeed in holding back my orgasm. I knew that she could have made me cum if she really wanted to. She had let me win, but that didn't dampen my excitement.

I thought about what I might want to try as Miss Rose released me from my bonds, unbuckling the straps around my wrists. I had already done so much in such a short window of time, and I was still so inexperienced that I didn't really know what else there was to try. As I pondered, my mind became distracted by the intense throbbing in my loins that refused to go away. It felt like I needed to cum, like nothing else mattered aside from my sexual release and I'd never felt that kind of hunger before. But I knew that whatever I decided to do next, Miss Rose wouldn't let me cum yet, so I would have to choose something that wouldn't be directly stimulating to me. That gave me an idea.

"Miss Rose, can I use the strap-on on you?" I asked as she unclipped my ankle restraints.

"No," came a quick reply from Miss Rose, unbuckling the straps around my ankles.

"But it doesn't have to be dominating," I said, trying to be persuasive. "You can tell me how to fuck you and still give me orders and stuff."

"I said no, kitten," Miss Rose repeated. "That privilege belongs to only one woman. Long ago, the last time I slept with Fräulein Chiara, she told me no one is allowed to fuck me with a strap until the next time we sleep together. Just like you shouldn't disobey me, I will not disobey her."

That put a wrench in my idea. I wasn't sure what else to do. The more I thought about it, the more appealing the idea of using the strap on someone else was. But I had to respect Miss Rose's obedience to her domme. Then it came to me. I was controlled by Miss Rose, and she was controlled by Fräulein Chiara. It was all about control, so maybe she could control me with the strap on a third woman. But how could I broach that subject? I couldn't just ask her to invite another woman over, could I? And who would she invite? Who would respond so late on a Sunday night?

No, that was a stupid idea. I shook my head, trying to dismiss it from my head.

"What's wrong, kitten?" Miss Rose asked. "You looked like you wanted to ask something. Out with it."

Well, I guess this is as good an opportunity as any.

"What if I didn't use it on you, but on someone else? And you could tell me how to fuck her," I suggested, half mumbling sheepishly.

Miss Rose looked ponderous for a moment, taking in my idea and letting it soak in her brain.

"That's a very bold request," she finally said with a smirk. "But I actually like it. It's been a good long while since I've had a threesome. I think I know who would be willing to join us too."

She went over to her chest of toys and pulled out the strap-on harness she had used with me the night before, and then grabbed a medium sized, seven inch dildo to attach to it. She put it together and handed it to me.

"Keep your outfit on, and put this on over it," she ordered. "I'll be back, I need to get my phone from downstairs."

With that, Miss Rose left the bedroom, leaving me alone to put the harness on and wait for her to return. When she came back a few minutes later, I was sitting on the bed with the harness on over my panties and garter belt. She came over and had me stand back up so she could check the straps and make sure it was on securely and wouldn't slip or fall down.

"Our guest will be here shortly," Miss Rose said. "She doesn't know you're here, so I want to give her a little surprise. I've put a blindfold and noise canceling ear muffs in the closet for her to wear, so she won't see what's happening, and she won't hear me giving you instructions."

Her idea sounded super hot, and actually made me want to try it instead, but I had to wonder how the other woman might feel about the trickery. Knowing how Miss Rose felt about consent, it seemed a little bit out of character for her to want to trick another woman into sex with someone she's not expecting.

"Wait, won't she be upset if she finds out she's being touched and fucked by a stranger?" I asked.

"Well you're not totally a stranger to her," Miss Rose explained. "You've met her before, and this is one of her kinks. She loves sensory deprivation and has told me that this is a fantasy of hers, to be blindfolded and fucked, only to find out the person who fucked her isn't who she thought. So don't worry, I assure you she wants this."

"Ok," I nodded, feeling a little better after that explanation.

Miss Rose reached over and cupped my cheek reassuringly.

"She trusts me, and you trust me, right?" She asked. "And you know that I would never do anything that might jeopardize that trust."

I nodded again, feeling confident that Miss Rose knew what she was doing. She was right. I put far more trust into her than I'd ever done for anyone else, so I had to believe that it was as sacred to her as it was for most normal people.

"Good, now go stand by the closet," Miss Rose ordered. "When she gets here, you'll need to guide her to the bed. Don't be timid. Act with confidence like I would. If you don't, she's gonna know something's not right."

Just then, the call box by the bed chimed, which I guessed meant someone had just entered the penthouse via the private elevator. It hadn't been very long since Miss Rose had contacted whoever it was, so she had to have been close by to get here so quickly.

"Come on upstairs, Melissa," Miss Rose said through the call box. "I have some things for you to wear in the closet. Put them on and knock three times on the inner door when you're ready. I'll be waiting patiently for you."

"Yes, Miss Rose, I'll be right up," the familiar voice replied through the speaker.

So it was her personal chef, Melissa, whom she had invited. No wonder it didn't take long, she must have been waiting on call in the building still. I had met Melissa only a brief handful of times over the past few days when she came up to cook the occasional meal for us. She was nice, and very attractive, but that's to be expected from a former auction prize, so I was actually relieved to find out she would be the third woman in our ménage e trios.

Even still, I nervously waited by the closet door for her to arrive. I felt kinda weird just standing there with the harness on, dildo sticking straight out in front of my crotch. Every time I moved, it wobbled awkwardly. Soon I heard the outer door open and close as Melissa entered the closet to undress. A few moments passed, and she knocked three times on the inner door. I looked over to Miss Rose, who gestured for me to open the door and lead her inside.

But when I opened the door, I froze, and stared at the beautiful woman standing in front of me. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was. The chef's attire I'd always seen Melissa in did a very good job of hiding her figure. She was taller than me, but only by a few inches, and not quite as tall as Miss Rose. She had a gorgeous hourglass frame, nicely tanned skin, and big, plump breasts, at least a cup size bigger than Miss Rose's, with big pink nipples. Her flared hips looked perfect for grabbing hold of during sex, and her mound looked to have a few days worth of light brown stubble. I wondered silently if she kept it like that, or usually shaved and just hadn't expected to get laid. My gaze finally drifted up and I could see she was wearing a red silk scarf as a blindfold, as well as the ear muffs Miss Rose had told her to put on. Her chestnut hair was still done up in the tight professional bun she'd worn every day this weekend.

I shook myself out of my stupor and reached in to grab Melissa's arm. I hooked my hand in the crook of her elbow and led her inside, slowly shuffling her across the soft carpet towards the bed. Miss Rose sat on the bed, leaning back against the headboard and off to the side so I had plenty of room to lie Melissa down on the mattress. I sat her down in the edge at first, and Miss Rose came over to her side.

Miss Rose lifted one ear muff and said softly, "No matter what happens next, know that you are safe here in my presence, and I will not let anything bad happen to you. Use your safe word if you get scared. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you, Miss Rose," Melissa said confidently without hesitation. It was clear they'd done this kind of activity before.

Miss Rose put the ear muff back on Melissa's ear and returned to her corner of the bed.

"It's important to reassure safety with sensory deprivation," Miss Rose said in a hushed tone. "It can be scary when you can't see or hear anything around you, especially if you include bondage, which is a distinct possibility whenever you're in my bedroom. She needs that feeling of safety in order to trust us."

"Ok, what now?" I asked, suddenly feeling clueless as if I'd forgotten everything Miss Rose and I had done these past few days.

"Kiss her," Miss Rose replied. "Touch her. Lick her. Tease her. Obviously she's not gonna be ready to take that dildo right away, so get her wet. You can get her wet, right?"

"I think so," I said, cautiously watching Melissa's face to see if she could hear me.

"You better get her wet," Miss Rose whispered sternly. "I'm not going to do it for you. You wanted this. Be confident. You're pretending to be me, remember?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. I reached out, cupping Melissa's face with both hands, and leaned in to kiss her. She accepted my kiss eagerly and I could taste a hint of chocolate in her lips. I mused at the thought that maybe she had just baked a cake and was sampling the chocolate frosting. She reached out to me and grabbed my hips. Her fingers touched the straps of the harness and she let out an amused, knowing moan.

"Ooo, Miss Rose, is that what I think it is?" Melissa asked, breaking the kiss for a moment.

Her hands followed the straps around the front to where the dildo was attached, and she grabbed the toy, stroking it lightly.

"I like where this is going already," Melissa said with a smirk before resuming the kiss.

"Don't let her touch you. She'll be able to tell by your figure that you're not me," Miss Rose explained.

I let go of her face and grabbed her hands, pulling them off the dildo and placing them by her side. Then I reached up and pushed gently in her shoulders. She fell back with a giggle, bouncing on the mattress. Her big tits flopped gracefully as she laid back. I grabbed her by the hips and lifted slightly, and Melissa quickly got the hint, scooting backwards until she was laying sideways across the middle of the mattress. I climbed up after her, pushing her legs apart and crawling over her. The toy hung beneath my hips just a few inches from her womanhood as I leaned down and kissed her neck.

Melissa moaned softly as I nibbled at the sensitive skin on her neck. She reached up again to grab my hips and slid her hands up to the bare skin of my waist. Supporting myself on one arm, I used my other hand to quickly swat her hands away. She obeyed and put her hands back at her sides again, sliding them under her butt to resist the temptation.

"Mmm, ok, no touching today I see?" She asked rhetorically, knowing she wouldn't hear an answer.

I continued to kiss and nibble her neck, trying to be deliberate with my kisses the same way Miss Rose had done with me. With my free hand I grabbed one of her full breasts and gave it a gentle squeeze. It was more than enough to fill my small hand, and I soon found myself fixated at the size of her bosom

"That's it kitten," I heard Miss Rose whisper from her corner of the bed. "Get those juices flowing."

I moved my lips upward, kissing across her jawline until my lips met hers again. She eagerly opened her mouth to accept my tongue, and I got the distinct taste of chocolate again as my tongue swirled around hers. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't notice Miss Rose get off the bed to retrieve something. I moved from her mouth, kissing along the other side of her jaw and down to her neck. I continued my trail of wet kisses down over her collarbone to her breast until I had her nipple in my mouth. But before I could do more, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked over to see Miss Rose handing me what looked like a little stick with a cluster of small, fluffy feathers attached to one end. She motioned for me to get off of Melissa and sit to one side, and I obeyed, sitting cross legged next to Melissa.

"Tease her with this," she whispered.

I took the feathers and touched them lightly to Melissa's neck. She shrugged her shoulder and giggled.

"That tickles!" She exclaimed.

I traced the feathers down the middle of her chest, down the valley between her breasts, circled around the left, then the right. I brushed her nipple with it, teasing her and watching her nipple stiffen before my very eyes.

"Oh you do love to tease, don't you Miss Rose?" Melissa said with a smile.

I repeated the motion on her other breast, teasing the nipple until it was nice and erect before tracing the feathers down her flat belly. I continued to lightly touch the feathers to her soft skin, down the inside of her thigh, watching goose bumps rise on her beautifully tanned skin. I teased a line down all the way to the arch of her foot, earning me another ticklish giggle, then traced a line back up the inside of her other leg. Melissa squirmed her hips as the feathers neared her womanhood. She visibly shivered as I finally touched the feathers to her nether lips. I brushed them lightly up and down her slit and she let out a long, low moan.

"Fuck, Miss Rose, I forgot how good you are at this," Melissa said in a breathy voice.

That gave me the confidence boost I needed. She had no clue that it wasn't Miss Rose teasing her, but I had apparently learned from the best because I had only done what I thought Miss Rose would do. I felt my chest swell with pride and looked to Miss Rose who smiled approvingly and mouthed "good girl" to me.

"Is she getting wet yet?" Miss Rose asked, reaching down to touch herself as she watched us.

I looked down at Melissa's pussy to see a faint glimmer on her lips. I reached over and slid a finger between her folds to find her slit slick to the touch. Melissa gasped as I ran my finger up and down a few times, spreading her juices around a little.

"She's getting wet, but I think she needs to get wetter still," I said, circling my finger around Melissa's clit.

"Keep using the feathers, but you can use your mouth and fingers too," Miss Rose said, rubbing her fingers in circles around her own clit now.

I continued my slow circles around Melissa's clit with my finger, and took the feathers in my left hand to trace delicate lines over her skin. I ran the feathers up and down over her sexy belly and around her breasts, making sure to linger on her nipples to keep them hard. I looked over at Miss Rose and the aching throb in my loins returned tenfold. Teasing Melissa turned me on a lot already, but seeing Miss Rose masturbate while she watched me so intently kindled a bonfire within me. I wanted to touch myself badly too, but knew it wouldn't take much at all to set me off, so I refrained.

"Suck on her nipple," Miss Rose commanded.

I obeyed eagerly, and set the feathers aside for now, leaning down to take Melissa's erect nipple into my mouth. She gasped and arched her back as I sealed my lips around it and began to suck. My finger still drawing circles around her clit.

"Bite it," Miss Rose ordered.

I bit down gently at first, testing her sensitivity, and she moaned, arching her back a little more, pushing her breast into my face.

"Harder," Miss Rose said.

I pinched Melissa's nipple between my teeth harder and tugged upward until she hissed softly.

"Mmm yes, I like that Miss Rose," Melissa moaned.

"I think she's almost ready, rub her g-spot," Miss Rose instructed.

I slid my finger down her slit and pushed it inside of her. Melissa bucked her hips slightly as my finger easily slid inside her slick pussy. I curled my finger upward, feeling around in her warm, moist pussy searching for her g-spot.

"Oh fuck," Melissa moaned as I found my prize.

I put some pressure on her g-spot and began to rub it just as Miss Rose taught me how to do on her. Melissa began to squirm as I fingered her and nibbled on her nipple.

"Oh I want that cock inside me so bad, Miss Rose," Melissa begged.

"Yes, I think she's ready now," Miss Rose said. "Here, put these straps around her wrists."

Miss Rose reached over and grabbed one of the straps she kept around her bed posts, the same ones she used to restrain me the first night. I grabbed Melissa's legs and began to spin her around. She got the hint and repositioned herself lengthwise down the middle of the bed with her head by the headboard. She put her hands out to her sides as if she knew exactly what was coming next, so I grabbed one wrist and buckled a strap around it, then did the same with her other wrist. I pulled the slack out, tightening the straps until Melissa's arms were spread wide above her head.

In the meantime, Miss Rose got off the bed and went to gather something else. She came back with two more short straps with clips on one end.

"Clip these to the straps for her wrists, and buckle them just above her knees," she instructed, handing the straps to me.

I took one strap, clipped it to the little metal ring on the strap around Melissa's right wrist. It wasn't long enough to reach her knee, so I had to lift her leg up, bring her knee towards her shoulder and buckled the strap to her thigh just above her knee as Miss Rose said, then pulled the slack tight. I did the same to Melissa's other leg so that she lay on her back, arms outstretched towards the bedposts with her legs folded up, knees spread wide by her shoulders. With her legs up like this, her hips rotated, presenting her now glistening pussy in the most perfect position to fuck with the strap-on.

"Now, tease her with the tip, but don't penetrate until she begs for it," Miss Rose directed.

I crawled over and repositioned myself between Melissa's upturned legs. I took the dildo in my hand and slid the tip up and down her slit to get it wet before guiding it to her entrance. I grabbed her thighs and leaned in, putting pressure against her hole but not enough to penetrate just yet.

"Yes, fuck me, Miss Rose," Melissa said yearningly.

I obeyed Miss Rose's command though and didn't push yet, waiting for Melissa to say the magic word.

"Please Miss Rose? Please fuck me?" She begged. "I need it inside me!"

On cue, I thrusted into Melissa, slowly driving the toy into her. She smiled wide as she moaned, eagerly taking the dildo inside her. I pushed all the way until my hips pressed against hers. Melissa's moan turned guttural and i knew under the blindfold that her eyes were rolling back as the dildo bottomed out inside her. I paused for a moment, letting her enjoy the feeling of fullness that I enjoyed when Miss Rose fucked me with the strap-on.

"Mmm, yes, she loves getting fucked like this," Miss Rose purred.

Miss Rose carefully climbed back up onto the bed as I slowly pulled out and thrust in again, careful not to disturb the mattress too much so Melissa still didn't know a third woman was on the bed. She positioned herself against the headboard again, dead center behind Melissa, spreading her legs over Melissa's outstretched arms. As I looked up from Melissa's blindfolded face I could see Miss Rose's wet pussy in full view. She began to rub her clit again as I proceeded to slowly fuck Melissa, and my attention was pulled back to the unrelenting throb in my own pussy. I wondered if it was possible to cum like this, from simply being turned on so god damn much by what was happening in front of me.

12