The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa is quite submissive and she likes it rough, so don't be afraid to give her a good and proper fuck," Miss Rose said. "But, just remember, if she says her safe word, stop and pull out right away. Her safe word is 'azalea.' Got it?"

"Yes, Miss Rose," I acknowledged.

I began to pick up my pace, thrusting a little faster and harder, trying to mimic how I saw Miss Rose do it to me. I let go of Melissa's thighs and grabbed her big, firm breasts. I squeezed, holding onto them for leverage as I plunged the dildo deep into Melissa's soaking wet cunt.

"Yes! Fuck me harder, Miss Rose!" Melissa growled.

"Slap her tits," Miss Rose commanded.

I looked up and met Miss Rose's eyes, suddenly unsure of myself, but maintained my pace. Melissa didn't do anything wrong, why should I slap her?

"Do it, slap her!" Miss Rose repeated. "Or you're getting the paddle again."

I could still feel a dull ache in my ass cheeks from the spanking she gave me earlier, and I didn't want another so soon, so I did as I was told and timidly slapped Melissa's breast. I watched it jiggle, mesmerized by the motion.

"Oh yes! Again!" Melissa said happily.

"Harder," Miss Rose added.

I obeyed and slapped her tit harder this time, the sound echoing in the room. Seeing Melissa's eager reaction to what I was doing actually gave me a bit of confidence though, and I started getting into it more. My strokes with the strap-on deepened, pulling out almost all the way, and ramming it back in with as much force as I could manage.

"Oh fuck, I'm getting close, Miss Rose!" Melissa said through gritted teeth. "May I cum yet?"

"Slow down, kitten, don't make her cum," Miss Rose instructed.

I was starting to break a sweat from exertion so I was glad for the little breather. I slowed my thrusts down to a more manageable pace, letting go of Melissa's tits and grabbing onto her thighs again. Melissa's chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath as well.

Then Miss Rose got up onto her knees and crawled over Melissa, positioning her pussy directly over her face.

"Keep going slow," Miss Rose whispered as she lowered herself onto Melissa's face.

As if instinctively, Melissa eagerly began to lick Miss Rose, slipping her tongue between her folds in search of her clit. But it only lasted a moment as she began to put two and two together.

"Wait what? Who else is here?" Melissa asked, the words muffled by Miss Rose's mound.

Miss Rose laughed and lifted herself off of Melissa's face, then pulled the blindfold up so Melissa could see her looming above her face. She looked dumbfounded up at Miss Rose who was grinning mischievously down at her, then looked down at me, still gently thrusting away. Then back up at Miss Rose and smiled in pure joy. Without saying another word, she craned her neck up to devour Miss Rose's clit, who sank back down onto her face.

"See? I told you she wanted this," Miss Rose moaned.

This was undoubtedly the hottest moment I'd ever experienced, fucking a bound, submissive woman while she ate the pussy of the domme who was telling me how to fuck her. It was something I never thought I'd ever do in my life. Something I thought only ever happened in porn, but I was living it.

"Faster, kitten," Miss Rose ordered.

"Yes, Miss Rose," I answered, picking up my pace.

I began to thrust faster and harder with renewed vigor while Melissa ravenously ate Miss Rose's pussy. She clearly knew exactly what to do and soon had Miss Rose moaning loudly. She was probably already close to the edge from masturbating as she watched us, and I could tell she would probably cum soon. Melissa's muffled moans harmonized with Miss Rose's as she also approached climax. I wanted to cum badly too, but knew that I needed something a little more and would ultimately be left unsatisfied while the other 2 women orgasmed.

"Nnng-fuck I'm about to cum, make her cum with me, kitten!" Miss Rose moaned. "Do it now!"

I reached down and began to rub Melissa's clit with my thumb as I thrusted into her with the strap-on. At the same time, Miss Rose clutched Melissa's breast, using it for support while Melissa sucked furiously at her clit. Melissa's legs began to shake and she let out a high pitched squeal, but never let Miss Rose's clit out of her mouth. I could feel a slight resistance in my thrusts as Melissa's pussy clenched tightly around the toy strapped to my hips.

"Oh god, yes, that's a good girl, kitten, fuck," Miss Rose moaned.

I could see Miss Rose's abs tighten as she climaxed. I watched the two women orgasm together feeling envious of the pleasure they felt and wishing I could just will myself to cum too. Their moans were a beautiful chorus that I soon found myself joining just from my own heightened arousal. The waves of bliss soon subsided within them and they both came down from their orgasmic highs. Melissa's lips released their suction on Miss Rose's clit with a pop, and she began to laugh.

Miss Rose sat back on the mattress and pulled off Melissa's blindfold and ear muffs. I began to slowly pull out, but Melissa looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Stay in me a little longer please?" She asked. "And hug me?"

I did as requested, gently pushing the toy all the way in, and leaning forward to rest on Melissa's chest. I wriggled my arms underneath her shoulders as best I could, and nuzzled my cheek up against hers, enjoying the warmth emanating from her body. Her breasts pressed against mine as she breathed deep, and let it out slowly. I was really starting to understand the importance of aftercare now as the warm hug even made me feel better about being so rough. Although I was sure I'd been relatively tame compared to how rough Miss Rose had probably been with her in the past.

"You made it come true," Melissa said warmly. "Thank you, Miss Rose. You knew this was my dream and you made it happen. This is amazing!"

"Thank Sophia," Miss Rose smirked. "She's the one who asked if a third woman could join us. She wanted to try the strap-on herself, and you know I can't let her use it on me, so the perfect opportunity presented itself and I grabbed it."

"Thank you, Sophia," Melissa whispered as I still embraced her. "Not bad for your first time."

"You can let go now, kitten," Miss Rose said softly, tapping my shoulder.

I pushed myself back up off of Melissa's ample chest and slowly pulled out. She twitched from small aftershocks as the toy slid out of her sensitive, swollen pussy.

"Now, while I must say Sophia looks hot as hell in that lingerie, what say we get her out of it so she's not the only one clothed," Miss Rose said. "Your exemption from my birthday suit rule is over, kitten, and I think it's about time we show Melissa how good your self control is."

12