The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophia and Melissa compete to see who has better control.
5.1k words
4.83
7.9k
10

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophia dear, why don't you get Melissa out of those straps?" Miss Rose suggested, getting off the bed.

"Yes, Miss Rose," I said obediently.

I began to unbuckle the straps holding Melissa's knees up while Miss Rose went and gathered more supplies for whatever was coming next. Once Melissa's legs were free, I worked on releasing her wrists from the bonds as well.

"How would you girls like to play a game?" Miss Rose asked. "A little competition of sorts, to see which of you is a good girl, and which is of you is bad."

"I'm always in the mood for games," Melissa said eagerly as she sat up.

"Sure, I'll play," I said nervously, knowing full well whatever game Miss Rose had in mind would push me like she'd done the last two days.

"Good, let's get Sophia undressed. Melissa, will you do the honors, please?" Miss Rose asked as she carried a few lengths of rope in her arms.

"Yes, Miss Rose," Melissa answered with a smile.

The buxom woman clambered off the bed and beckoned for me to follow her off. I stood up next to Melissa and she began to unstrap the harness from my waist.

"This game will have three rounds, each different from each other, and as is the theme with everything I do, the goal of each is to not cum," Miss Rose explained as Melissa unclipped my thigh high stockings from the garter belt at my waist and rolled them down my legs. "If you cum, you lose the round. Win two rounds, and you will earn an orgasm from me in the manner of your choosing."

The idea of having Miss Rose make me cum the way I want her to was very enticing. However, the game was still ambiguous, and I already knew it was going to be difficult, especially with as highly aroused as I already was.

"When you're done undressing, come here and sit down on the floor," Miss Rose instructed. "You'll be competing against each other, trying to make each other cum, whilst also trying to stave off your own orgasm."

Melissa smirked devilishly at me as she reached around my back to unclasp my lacy black bra. It was as I feared. Melissa had more experience than me, and would likely have an easier time resisting orgasms. I had my work cut out for me already and I still didn't know all the rules. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my garter belt and panties and slid them both off together. Melissa bit her lower lip seductively as she stepped back, drinking in the view as she saw me naked for the first time. Being naked so much for Miss Rose gave me the confidence to not instinctively cover up in front of Melissa, and it made me feel good to know that Miss Rose wasn't the only one who thought my body was attractive.

Together, we walked over to where Miss Rose stood in an open area of the bedroom and sat down on the soft carpet.

"Get close together, and wrap your legs around each other like your going to scissor," Miss Rose commanded.

Melissa and I obeyed, scooting close to each other. I put my right leg over her left, and she put her right over my left leg. The whole time, Melissa had this look in her eye that made my confidence shrink.

Miss Rose took a length of rope and began to tie Melissa's arms behind her back starting at her wrists and wrapping her forearms together up to her elbows the way she'd done to me last night. Without the use of her hands to stabilize her, Melissa wobbled, and her legs instinctively tightened around me to keep her from falling over. The motion pulled her closer, until our mounds made contact and our faces were mere inches apart. My womanhood already throbbed from the touch of Melissa's against mine. Miss Rose then came around behind me and tied my arms the same way. My legs wrapped tightly around Melissa too, locking us together as I felt myself lose stability. Miss Rose tied the rope tightly so that my elbows touched, making my chest stick out a bit.

Finally Miss Rose took a small, silver bullet vibrator and turn it on. She reached between us and both Melissa and I gasped as she wedged it between our pussies.

"This first round is simple. This vibrator must stay pinned between your pussies. Do not let it fall," Miss Rose explained. "Like I said before, if you cum, you lose, but you can do whatever you want to try to make each other cum. You may begin."

Melissa immediately squeezed her legs, mashing the bullet between us and forcing it hard against my clit. The pleasure took hold of me and Melissa took advantage of my lapse in concentration and shifted her weight towards me. I fell backwards onto the carpet, her legs and my bound arms awkwardly pinned under me, and she quickly maneuvered herself on top of me. Right away, I knew I was out of my element. I was no doubt stronger than Melissa, but she was bigger and heavier, and wrestling was not my forte. Not to mention she'd just had an orgasm and I was still close from being edged by Miss Rose earlier.

"Nnng-fuck, that's not fair!" I whined. "You're bigger than me!"

"That doesn't mean you can't fight back," Melissa said, starting to grind against my already sensitive clit.

She was right, I still had to try, but I was afraid trying to wrestle would only hasten along my orgasm. I took a deep breath, regained my composure, and twisted my hips to try and roll Melissa onto her back. It took three tries but eventually I succeeded in rolling her off of me, but I couldn't get enough momentum to get on top, so we ended up on our sides, still locked together with our legs wrapped around each other. I had to try something else to increase her pleasure, so I buried my face in her neck and started kissing and flicking my tongue along the sensitive erogenous zone.

Melissa moaned in response to my kisses, but it didn't have as much of an affect as I'd hoped. She still had her wits and was able to roll back on top of me. This time she bent down, laying all her weight on top of me and pressing her big, plump breasts against mine. She began to hump furiously against my pussy, and the friction combined with the vibrations made my eyes roll back. I could already tell this would be over quickly. I had been too pent up before this game even began.

"Oh god... come on..." I moaned gutturally in frustration.

I tried to twist and roll again, but her weight was too much for me to move. She began to attack my neck with kisses the way I had done with her, and I knew it was game over.

"No no no, I can't... I'm gonna cum..." I whined, struggling and wriggling under Melissa's body as she bucked her hips.

Instead of trying to resist, I let myself succumb to the inevitable orgasm. It took hold of my body and I began to tremble and shake underneath Melissa. I stopped struggling as I felt my pussy tighten and release as the waves of pleasure began to course through me.

"God damnit... oh fuck... you win... you win..." I grunted.

Melissa quickly rolled off me as soon as she realized I was cumming. The bullet fell to the floor, skittering along the carpet and suddenly I was left without sensation and still halfway through my climax. I laid out on my back, bound arms beneath me, legs outstretched and shaking as the rest of my orgasm was ruined. I should've seen that coming, and it left me not quite satisfied and still horny for another.

"I have to say, kitten, I'm surprised and not the least bit happy you didn't try harder," Miss Rose said, clicking her tongue in disappointment as she stood nearby looking down at us both on the floor.

"Well I was already almost there before we even started," I retorted, panting to catch my breath.

"That's no excuse, I saw you give up," Miss Rose said tersely. "What happened to the defiance I saw in you earlier? What happened to that good girl that beat my self control game last night? I had such high hopes for you, Sophia. But it seems that every time you do something good, you turn around and disappoint me right after."

"I'm sorry, Miss Rose," I apologized. "I'll try harder."

"You better!" Miss Rose said pointedly as she began to untie Melissa, who was taunting me with a smug smirk. "This next round is not going to be easy."

I rolled onto my side to face Melissa as Miss Rose sat her up and rewarded her with a sensual kiss. I watched as she began to tie Melissa's ankles together and wound the rope up her calves, tying knots every few inches until the rope was up above her knees. She had Melissa kneel, wedged a vibrating wand between her thighs so the head was firmly against her clit, and continued wrapping her thighs up in the rope, tying the wand in place too. Melissa sat back on her heels, and Miss Rose came over to me.

She untied my arms and positioned me just as she had done with Melissa across from her so we faced each other with a few feet between us. She tied my legs in the same manner, and placed a second wand between my thighs, wrapping it up firmly in place so it contacted my clit. I too sat back on my heels so my legs were folded up beneath me. Miss Rose left to grab more gear and when she came back I felt her place a wide, latex collar around my neck, buckling it snuggly in place. It had a long rubber hose attached to it with a bulb, much like a blood pressure cuff a doctor might use. Then she placed an identical one around Melissa's neck.

"This round is more of a game than the last one," Miss Rose began to explain as she laid out a bunch of oddly shaped blocks in front of us. "And it presents a fun predicament for the both of you."

I looked at the blocks Miss Rose had placed between me and Melissa. Each of us had five distinct sets of blocks of various shapes and sizes. The first on my left had three blocks, the next had four, and so on until the last set on the right had seven. Melissa's were a mirror image to mine.

"You each have to balance each set of blocks in a vertical stack, from left to right, easiest to hardest," Miss Rose continued. "How you stack them doesn't matter as long as they stay balanced and don't fall over. When you complete a stack, I will increase the intensity of your wand."

Miss Rose held a pair of remotes in her hand as she sat down beside us. She set the remotes on the floor in front of her and grabbed the bulbs attached to each of our collars.

"However, I will also inflate the collar of your opponent with each stack you complete," Miss Rose said. "Rest assured, I will not cut off your air completely, but since this involves breath play, I need to make absolutely sure, do you girls trust me?"

I remembered back to when Miss Rose had used her hand around my throat to restrict my breath the night before. My hands had been bound then, and I had still trusted her. This time my hands were free, so if need be I could unbuckle the collar if I felt it was too much. I looked over at Melissa who seemed very calm with the collar around her neck and I saw no reason not to trust Miss Rose this time.

"Yes Miss Rose," the two of us said together.

"Good. Do you see where the predicament comes into play?" Miss Rose asked. "The more stacks you complete, the faster your wand will vibrate, but as your opponent stacks them, your collar will tighten, so the difficult stacks will be that much harder to balance. You win if you complete all five stacks first, or if your opponent cums before she completes all five."

I could see multiple approaches to this game already, but I was unsure which to take. Do I try to work fast, and complete my stacks before the vibrations overwhelm me and make me cum? Or do I take it slow, hoping Melissa would succumb to her wand first and risk the restricted oxygen heightening my arousal too much despite lower vibrations? Miss Rose was right, this truly was a predicament with no obviously correct choice. I looked at the blocks again. None of them appeared particularly easy to balance, and I knew my hands would get shaky and unstable the closer I get to orgasm. I took a deep breath. If I could make it through her coin game yesterday, I could get through this one.

"Do you girls understand the rules?" Miss Rose asked.

Melissa and I replied in unison, "Yes Miss Rose."

"You may begin," She commanded, turning on both wands with her remotes.

The vibrators hummed to life and gave both of us pause for a moment. We both let out gasps as our clits were still quite sensitive from all the earlier activities. Melissa recovered first though and began to balance her first set. I decided to take my time and meticulously made sure my first stack was stable. Before I could finish, I felt my collar tighten as Miss Rose pumped the bulb twice.

"Oh god..." Melissa said in a breathy voice as her wand was sped up.

A moment later, I finished my first stack, and braced for the increase in wand intensity. I breathed steadily through it, only letting out a soft moan to try and show that I was still in control. The collar hadn't restricted my air yet, but I could feel the pressure around my neck like a collared blouse buttoned at the top just a little bit too tight. I glanced over at Melissa who was already placing the fourth block on her second stack.

"Nnnngffff," Melissa grunted, putting her hands down on the carpet and leaning forward with her head down.

It looked like I picked the right strategy as I watched Melissa struggle to compose herself already. Only two stacks in and she already seemed to be in trouble, unless she was feigning to try and throw me off.

I felt my collar tighten a little more as Miss Rose pumped it two more times. Blood flow to my head was starting to feel restricted now and it was a little bit harder to breathe, but nothing I couldn't handle. I started working on my second stack as Melissa moved onto her third. I worked slowly, carefully balancing each block and making sure the structure was stable. It was barely perceptible, but it started to feel like my wand was gradually getting more intense even though I knew Miss Rose wasn't turning it up. The collar was starting to have an affect on my arousal already, but I was determined not to let it scare me into rushing carelessly and making a mistake.

"Ssshhit..." Melissa hissed as she finished her third stack to be rewarded with the next level of vibrations.

She only had two more to go, and I was still trying to balance the top block on my second stack. I didn't bother looking at what Melissa was doing as my collar tightened once again. I needed to keep my focus if I was going to win. With my second stack finally complete, I felt my wand jump to the next level and I squealed. I tried to take a deep breathe, but it was very labored and I struggled to fill my lungs. I could feel my pulse throb in my temples, and started to get lightheaded. I took a few seconds to try and breathe to push down the rising arousal in my womanhood, and that's when I heard the clatter as Melissa's fourth stack toppled over.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Melissa cursed as she collected the blocks to start over. "Please please please..."

Melissa looked frantic, moaning softly as she tried to precariously balance the blocks in a way that seemed illogical to me. As I moved onto my third stack I started feeling more confident that I could beat her. I was in a good spot for the moment, not yet close to orgasm, but even at this level of intensity it would probably only take a few more minutes to make me cum. Melissa though, she couldn't keep her hands steady, and I could see her cheeks turning a deep shade of red. She got the sixth block on top, but it wasn't balanced right and the tower fell once again.

"No no no!" Melissa cried out, her hands balling up into fists.

As I deliberately built my third stack, I glanced at Miss Rose. She made eye contact with me with this look of satisfaction. She knew Melissa wasn't going to be able to keep it together much longer, and so did I, and Miss Rose seemed pleased at how in control I was. I was proud at my ability to stay calm, cool, and collected, taking long, slow breaths through my nose as I placed the top block on my third stack.

"Ffffuck," I croaked, feeling the wand speed up again.

Melissa whined as her collar tightened. She had to pause for a moment to control her breathing. Her frantic movements had caused her to nearly hyperventilate, and now she struggled to breathe. But she was almost done with her fourth stack as I started on mine. I felt my arousal building rapidly now, and knew that I was going to cum soon. I wouldn't be able to finish the last two stacks, but if I concentrated I could outlast Melissa. I kept my eyes glued to my blocks, trying to ignore my opponent.

She must have finally gotten her fourth stack done, because I heard a long, high pitched squeal from her and my collar tightened even more. I could still breathe like Miss Rose had promised but just barely. I stopped stacking my blocks and just focused on trying to get air into my lungs and keep my orgasm at bay. My head started swimming from the restricted blood flow as well.

"Fuck... I can't do it... I... I'm cumming..." I heard Melissa moan.

Immediately I felt my wand turn off, and Miss Rose reached over to a little release valve on my collar to deflate it. I sucked in a lungful of air as I felt blood rushing to my head, and looked over at Melissa with her head rolled back, quivering as her body climaxed.

"Aaaahh damn iiiiit..." Melissa whined.

Miss Rose had turned her wand off as well upon hearing her say she was cumming, thus half ruining her orgasm like mine from the first round had been. Melissa's collar had been deflated too and I saw the redness fade from her face.

"That's the Sophia I know," Miss Rose mused as she crawled over to kiss me.

My pussy throbbed once more as Miss Rose kissed me, swirling her tongue around mine. She'd edged me again. Maybe half a minute longer and I would've cum, so the final round was likely going to be difficult unless she gave us a break.

"So it's all tied up now," Miss Rose said, unbuckling the collar from my neck. "I'm very intrigued to see who will win the tie breaker. Whoever loses will not get to cum again for the rest of the night, and will have to watch me give the winner a mind blowing orgasm."

Melissa had a look of revenge on her eyes as Miss Rose took her collar off, giving me a competitive stare. Whatever the last round entailed, I knew it wouldn't be easy, and I knew Melissa would try hard to win. The confidence I felt after winning the second round waned quickly.

With our collars now off, Miss Rose got up, leaving us both still kneeling on the floor with our legs bound. She went over to where she had a few small chairs lined up against the wall and brought two of them back over to us, setting them up back to back, facing away from each other.

"Come, sit down," Miss Rose commanded.

Melissa shuffled on her hands and knees, and clambered up into one of the chairs. I followed suit, pulling myself up into the other one with the wand still firmly wedged between my thighs and against my clit. When we were seated back to back, Miss Rose took a length of rope and wrapped it around the both of us, above and below our breasts, tying us together. She then went to went to grab more supplies for whatever devious plan she had in mind for the third round of her game.

When she came back, I heard Melissa yelp as she began to set her up for the last round. I wanted to turn around and see what she was doing behind me, but I knew I would find out what it was soon enough. It gave me a few minutes to collect myself though, and I was glad for the short break so I could come down from the edge. When she had Melissa set up, Miss Rose came around in front of me with a set of clamps in her hand. They were just like the ones she'd used for the coin game, with a slender chain connecting them together, and I grunted as she attached them to my nipples. She also had what looked like a little motorized winch, which she attacked to a pad eye on the floor in front of my chair. She took the hook from the spool of string on the winch, and pulled it up to my chest, clipping it to the chain that dangled between the nipple clamps.

12