The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last device Miss Rose had in her hands looked like some sort of electronic control board with blinking LED's. She pressed a button on the winch and then one on the wand, and two more LED's lit up on the board which must have signified that they were all connected wirelessly. I marveled at the diabolical lengths Miss Rose went to in order to devise such complicated games with sophisticated equipment all for her own sexual gratification. Yet, despite feeling like I was in some twisted sex dungeon or a weird BDSM version if the Saw movies, I was still having fun and enjoying myself. I was intrigued to say the least.

"Here is yet another predicament for you, my sweets," Miss Rose said, handing me the remote she'd used for my vibrator. "You can have pleasure, or you can have pain. But you can't have both. Press the button on your remote, and it turns your wand on straight to its highest setting, but it also turns on your opponent's winch, which will slowly start to pull on the clamps attached to her nipples. When she can't handle the pain anymore, she'll press her button and everything will swap. The longer you endure the pain, the longer your opponent's wand stays on. And as always, first to cum loses."

I had no idea how much pain Melissa could handle, but I hoped her tolerance was low because I knew mine was not very high. The sting from the clamps still lingered, and I remembered how much it hurt when she hung the weights during the coin game.

"Since Melissa lost the second round, she gets vibrated first," Miss Rose explained. "Good luck, and may the goodest girl win."

With that, I felt the tug on my nipples as the winch began to turn, pulling the string tight. Luckily reel turned very slowly, so it took about ten or fifteen seconds for it to really start hurting. Being tied together meant I couldn't lean forward to ease the pain, so I closed my eyes and breathed deeply to push it out of my mind. I heard Melissa start to moan softly behind me as her wand buzzed loudly against her clit at maximum intensity. What felt like a few minutes was probably only thirty seconds at most as I felt the clamps pull harder and harder. I gritted my teeth and hissed as the pain became too much and I pressed the button on my remote.

Immediately the winch unwound, relieving the tension on my nipples, but my wand hummed to life and my eyes shot open.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, the intense vibrations taking me by surprise.

Facing away from Melissa, I couldn't see her reaction to the clamps, so I couldn't gauge how long she'd be able to withstand it. I forced myself to keep my eyes open and stare out the window in front of me at the lights of the city below, because I knew if I closed my eyes I would just be inviting the pleasure to take hold of me. I wished I had a distraction, but there was nothing to take my mind off what the wand was doing to me. I took steady deep breaths, in through my nose and out through my mouth, trying not to think about the warmth building up inside me.

Before I knew it, my wand switched off, and I felt the familiar tug on my nipples again. I could still feel the pleasurable sensation as it lingered for a moment even after the vibrations stopped. But the pain quickly took over as the primary stimulus. Melissa and I sang a unique duet of painful grunts and pleasurable moans. Again I held on as long as I could bear the pull before pressing my button.

The pain faded and quickly transitioned to pleasure, but a slight sting in my nipples still lingered. Now it was my turn to moan while Melissa grunted and growled behind me. We traded on and off that way several more times, lasting no more than thirty seconds between switching. The constant starting and stopping made it possible to resist orgasm for a while since we never got enough time for the vibrations to really drive us closer to climax despite being set on high. My first three or four turns with the vibrator didn't even get me close.

But finally, after my seventh or eighth turn, I didn't really keep track, I felt the edge with reach. The time between switches was getting shorter, maybe fifteen or twenty seconds now. My nipples were starting to feel raw from the pulling and tugging, and I couldn't handle it as long before it started becoming unbearable. Melissa was in the same boat, but I knew that if I was going to win, I would have to try and get through more of the pain to force Melissa over the edge because I could hear her moans getting louder each time she took her turn with the vibrator. I had to hope she was as close to the edge as I was.

Melissa however had the same idea and when my wand kicked back on it seemed to last much longer than the previous turn. Maybe it was because I was that much closer to orgasm, but Melissa didn't press her button until I was only a few seconds away from the point of no return. It was now or never. I had to hold on as long as I could, because the next one would almost certainly push me over the edge.

I resisted pressing the button past where I normally would have. I clenched my jaw, hissing loudly as it felt like the clamps were about to get yanked off my nipples.

"Fuck, press the damn button already!" I heard Melissa shout with a shaky voice.

"Nooo!" I yelled back in pain.

"Press it! Pleas... oh fuck... oh ssshhhh... oh god I'm cumming..." Melissa moaned as her body gave in to her climax.

As soon as I heard her announce her orgasm, I pressed my button to relieve the intense pain in my nipples, which consequently ruined the rest Melissa's climax. But a moment later, Miss Rose took the remote out of my hand and turned everything off. I felt Melissa tremble and quake in the chair behind me as she experienced yet another half ruined orgasm, cussing all the way through.

"Well, you're quite the fighter, Sophia," Miss Rose said, removing the clamps from my sore nipples. "That is exactly the kind of performance I expected from you."

I reached up to cup my own breasts, trying to soothe the raw, sensitive skin after Miss Rose untied the rope binding Melissa and I together. She grabbed my arm and helped me up out of the chair, starting to untie my legs.

"You put up a good fight too, Melissa," Miss Rose said as she worked, taking the wand out from between my thighs. "But you each have your different strengths. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the two of you though, and I hope both of you girls had fun."

"Yes, it was fun!" Melissa said happily. "Thank you for inviting me over tonight, Miss Rose. You know I'm always happy to spend the night with you, and getting to have fun with Sophia here was a nice bonus too."

"Whether it's in the kitchen or the bedroom, I am always satisfied with your work, Melissa," Miss Rose said warmly.

Now free from the ropes, I stood by and watched as Miss Rose began to untie a Melissa, still clutching my sore breasts. It took a moment for it to set in that I'd actually won. I earned a free orgasm from Miss Rose, and I could tell her exactly how I wanted to receive it. I started thinking about what I wanted, but there were so many good options. Everything Miss Rose did was mind blowing, but like the night before, she was only going to let me pick one. I had to make it count.

12