The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophia gets everything she asked for.
4.8k words
4.85
10.1k
20

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, kitten, have you thought about how you'd like to receive your prize?" Miss Rose asked, grabbing my hips, and pulling me close so she could kiss my neck.

Miss Rose had finished untying Melissa and I still hadn't made up my mind yet. It was a difficult decision because I wanted to try everything all over again. But as Miss Rose nibbled and sucked gently at my sensitive neck, I remembered that I wasn't under any contract anymore and nothing said I couldn't keep coming back for more. I just needed to pick something tonight, and then next time we could do something else. It wasn't like I'd never see her again, so I was just overthinking as usual.

"Should I use my talented fingers?" Miss Rose asked, sliding her middle finger between my wet lips.

I gasped as she started guiding me backwards towards the bed, still kissing my neck and teasing me with her finger. I felt the backs of my legs touch the side of the bed and I toppled backwards onto the soft mattress.

"Should I use my tongue?" She asked, dropping to her knees beside the bed and spreading my legs.

I felt her warm tongue brush across the womanhood, teasing me with light strokes. She planted a kiss on my clit and then flicked it gently with the very tip of her tongue.

"Choose wisely, kitten," Miss Rose purred.

She'd already made me cum in every possible way except one, and I finally decided that's what I wanted. I'd used my safe word when she fucked me with the strap-on the night before, so I never climaxed from it. I wanted to experience that, and I wanted a second chance to prove I could take it. I felt like I was in a better state of mind and could handle the roughness which she would no doubt use.

"I want you to fuck me, Miss Rose," I said, propping myself up on my elbows to look at her between my legs. "I want you to make me cum with the strap-on."

"Are you sure you can handle that?" Miss Rose asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not going to be any gentler than last time."

"Yes, Miss Rose, I want to try it again," I nodded semi-confidently.

"If you use your safe word again, I'll be very disappointed," she warned. "I mean, you can still use it, of course, if you really feel like you have to. But if you do, that's it, you'll lose your chance for a free orgasm, and you'll have to deal with an unhappy Miss Rose for the rest of the night."

"I understand, Miss Rose," I replied.

"Very well then, let me put it on," Miss Rose said, standing up and walking over to where Melissa had left the harness after taking it off me. "Melissa, would you please bind Sophia's wrists for me?"

"Yes, Miss Rose," I heard Melissa answer. "With what?"

"The straps hanging from the ceiling will do," Miss Rose instructed.

"Wait what?" I asked in surprise, sitting up.

"Come now, kitten, you should know by now that nothing will ever be so straightforward with me anymore," Miss Rose explained as she stepped into the harness and pulled it up to her waist. "There will always be a twist or a catch with anything we do from now on. But of course, there's no contract anymore, so you can always just say no..."

Miss Rose winked slyly at me as she buckled the harness around her hips, referring to the poor excuse I used earlier. I wasn't going to say no. I already had it in my mind that I wouldn't, and Miss Rose likely knew that too. She just wanted to poke fun at me.

Melissa took me by the wrist and pulled me up off the bed, taking me over to where Miss Rose had tied me up to punish me earlier. She took the straps that were still attached to the rope dangling from the pulley affixed to the ceiling and buckled them around my wrists. All the while I watched Miss Rose remove the toy I'd used to fuck Melissa and replace it with a larger dildo, similar in size to the one she'd used on me before, except this one had a distinct upward curve to it and a bulbous head. As Melissa pulled on the rope, raising my hands above my head, Miss Rose returned with a thick book and another strap.

"Here, step on this," Miss Rose said, setting the book down at my feet.

I stepped up onto it and Melissa took up the slack in the rope, lifting my arms higher. The book brought me closer to Miss Rose's height, my hips almost even with hers, probably to give her a better angle to work with. Then she took the extra strap and buckled it to my left ankle. Instead of clipping the strap to the floor like she'd done before, she lifted my leg up, all the way up over my head and clipped it to the rope over my head. I stood on one foot, in a vertical split, thankful my dancing career had given me such flexibility. Finally Miss Rose and Melissa pulled together on the rope, forcing me up onto my toes. I should've known that no matter what I chose, I would end up bound in some uncomfortable position.

"Comfortable?" Miss Rose asked flatly.

"No," I huffed, glaring at her.

"Good," she smirked, creeping up close on my left side.

Miss Rose didn't give me any time to prepare, and without warning she grabbed my hip, quickly lined herself up and thrust the dildo inside me. I gasped loudly, eyes wide as the thick toy penetrated me. I was so wet already that it slid in with ease, all the way to the hilt, and in a split second I could feel a twinge of pain as the tip contacted my cervix. The intense feeling of fullness flooded my senses so suddenly that I couldn't even form the word "fuck." I simply panted quickly with my mouth agape, staring into Miss Rose's eyes as she held the toy deep within me, pulling my hip tightly against hers.

"Good girl," she cooed.

After a moment to let me collect myself, Miss Rose eased the toy out almost all the way, and pushed back in, beginning a slow and steady pace of thrusts. As I felt the toy plunge in I understood why she picked that particular dildo. The upward curve made it perfect for the standing position we were in with my leg straight up in the air, and the bulbous head put pressure on my g-spot with every thrust.

"Fuck that feels amazing!" I said, finally able to speak.

"I know, that's the beauty of being a lesbian," Miss Rose said, sliding her left hand from my hip up to my breast. "There's a perfect toy for every position."

As she cupped my small, perky breast, her thumb began to twiddle my nipple. Her right hand held firmly onto my waist, squeezing as she gyrate her hips as she thrusted. My eyes rolled back a little from the toy rubbing against my g-spot.

"Mmm, this is so fucking hot to watch," I heard Melissa say. She had made her way around in front of me, bringing one of the chairs from earlier with her, and sat down to watch Miss Rose fuck me. "Miss Rose, may I please rub my pussy while you fuck Sophia?"

"No you may not, Melissa," Miss Rose said sternly. "But if you're a good girl, and can limit yourself to only a tease, I may let you touch Sophia."

"I'll be a good girl, Miss Rose, I promise," Melissa said, looking up at us with big doe eyes.

My gaze lingered on Melissa as she watched us intently. She nibbled seductively on her lower lip as her eyes fixated on the large dildo thrusting in and out of my swollen pussy. She obviously had troubles keeping her hands away from her own sex as I watched her caress the insides of her thighs, teasing herself. Her fingers came within an inch, but never touched her lips. She slid one hand up her stomach to cup her big, plump breast, but careful not to stimulate her nipples directly. Her self control amazed me, as I knew I would've broken quickly and began to masturbate if I was in her place.

Miss Rose began to pick up her pace, thrusting a bit harder and faster. The girth of the toy stretched me to the point where it was almost too much, but at the same time the size of it pressed against my g-spot firmly. It was a perfect mixture of pleasure with just a tiny amount of pain to heighten the experience. And watching Melissa gave me a unique visual stimulation as well.

Miss Rose squeezed my little breast as she kept gradually increasing the intensity of her thrusts. As my body got used to the feeling of the dildo inside me, I began to feel the effects of the awkward position I'd been tied in. My calf began to cramp up from trying to balance my weight on the toes of my right foot. My right leg started to tremble and weaken, which caused me to hang more of my weight from my wrists and left ankle bound to the ceiling.

"I know this is all you've experienced so far, but I think you like these big toys, don't you kitten?" Miss Rose asked clutching my hip tight as she rammed the dildo as deep as she could.

I let out a half yelp, half moan as I felt it hit my cervix again... and again... and again.

"Yes Miss Rose, it hurts but in a good way," I groaned.

Melissa still teased herself, squirming in her seat, trying to resist the urge to rub her clit and pinch her nipples. I glanced to my left where Miss Rose stood, pounding away into my pussy. Our eyes locked in a moment of passion and I craned my neck towards her to kiss her. Our lips met and tongues lashed against each other in a fury. My low, guttural moans muffled inside her mouth from each deep thrust.

"Melissa, come here," Miss Rose said, breaking the kiss, moving her hand away from my breast to grab my hips with both hands.

Melissa eagerly stood and pranced over to stand in front of me.

"You've been a good girl so far," she said sweetly. "Suck on her nipple."

Without hesitation, Melissa kicked her lips and bent down to take my right nipple into her mouth. I rolled my head back in ecstasy as I felt the suction, and her tongue began to flick side to side. My nipple hardened near instantly.

"Pinch the other one," Miss Rose commanded.

Melissa obeyed and firmly grasped my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"Twist it," Miss Rose ordered.

Once again, a beautiful mixture of pain and pleasure flooded through my body as she sharply twisted my left nipple and sucked on my right while Miss Rose rammed the thick toy into me at an increasingly faster pace. My body was on the verge of sensory overload and I could feel an orgasm quickly building up inside me.

"Oh my god, you're gonna make me cum!" I announced.

"Not yet, kitten," Miss Rose said. "Do not cum yet."

It was too much. I tried to breathe deep, turning my thoughts away from the growing pain and pleasure, but it wasn't helping as much as I'd hoped.

"I can't..." I grunted.

Miss Rose suddenly stopped. She hugged my hip tightly, burying the dildo deep within me and holding it there while Melissa continued to stimulate my nipples.

"Don't..." Miss Rose said sternly. "Just because I said this orgasm is free doesn't mean I'm not going to make you work for it. Melissa stop."

I heard a soft pop as Melissa pulled her lips away and released both of my nipples. Miss Rose kept the toy sheathed deep but didn't move, giving me a slight respite from the intense stimulation.

"Breathe..." she said softly.

I did as she said, taking in a deep breath through my nose and letting it out slowly through my mouth. My presence of mind slowly returned and I realized I was now hanging almost all my weight from the ropes above. I could feel the pain grow in my wrists and ankles, but the sensation of the thick toy filling me was enough to keep my arousal heightened near climax.

Miss Rose slid her left hand to my mound and began to slowly rub circles around my engorged clit with her thumb. I felt my pussy involuntarily squeeze the shaft inside me, but I didn't cum yet.

"Oh fuck!" I said, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to hold back what was certainly an inevitable climax.

"You're a good girl, aren't you, kitten?" Miss Rose asked.

"Y-yes Miss R-rose... nnnngh," I stammered and moaned.

"Good girls don't cum without permission," She said, reminding me of her most important rule.

She'd said before that my prize was a "free" orgasm, which implied I didn't have to follow that rule, but I was beginning to understand that if I was going to continue this relationship with Miss Rose, her rules applied all the time even when she said they didn't.

"I don't think she can hold it much longer," Melissa said, almost as if she was taunting me. "Maybe she's not such a good girl after all."

That gave me the resolve I needed. Like the moment of defiance I had earlier during the punishment she'd given me, I sucked in another deep breath, clearing my thoughts and pushed down the growing arousal within me. I stood tall on my toes, my calf burning, held my head high and glared at Melissa, who smiled mischievously back at me. I focused my attention on her eyes, ignoring the feeling of Miss Rose's thumb on my clit and the dildo still deep within my throbbing pussy.

"I'm not gonna cum yet," I stated firmly.

"That's right, my little kitten is a good girl," Miss Rose said sweetly. "She just needs the right motivation. Here, you rub her clit."

Miss Rose moved her hand, placing it back on my hip, and it was replaced by Melissa's fingers. As Melissa began to rub firm circles on my clit, Miss Rose started thrusting again, hard and fast.

"Oh god oh god oh god..." I groaned as my concentration broke from the sudden flood of sensations.

Once again, the bulbous head of the dildo rubbed firmly against my sensitive g-spot as it plunged all the way in and back out. The girth of the toy stretched me as I felt the walls of my pussy begin to squeeze harder and tighten around it the closer I got to orgasm. Melissa's fingers expertly played with my clit, driving me even closer. The size of the toy combined with the clenching of my muscles made it hurt more, but also brought me right to the cusp of orgasm.

"Miss Rose... may I please... I can't..." I said through clenched teeth.

"Wait for it..." Miss Rose said.

"She's gonna cum," Melissa taunted.

"She know's better than that," Miss Rose replied.

I knew my orgasm was coming whether I wanted it to or not, and it was coming quickly. It was too much stimulation for me to ignore, but I also knew Miss Rose wouldn't say yes unless I asked again.

"Miss Rose... Please... I'm gonna..." I squealed.

"Be the good girl I know you can be," she answered.

I took as deep a breath as I could manage and felt myself about to cross the point of no return. If she didn't give me permission this time, there was no holding back and I would cum regardless.

"May I please have permission to cum?" I managed to ask.

"Yes, cum for me, kitten," Miss Rose commanded.

As soon as she said the word "cum," I felt my pussy clench down tightly around the toy inside me in and release. Clench and release over and over again. Wave after wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my entire body.

"Nnnnghh-ooooh my fucking god!" I screamed.

I felt a warm fluid trickle down my leg, the g-spot stimulation from the toy making me squirt a little, resulting in a wet squishing sound as Miss Rose continued to thrust into me. My leg gave out and Miss Rose caught me, holding me up slightly so my wrists didn't bear all of my weight. The action made her stop thrusting, holding my hips against hers, and I could acutely feel my pussy rhythmically squeeze the thick dildo buried deep within me. All the while, Melissa continued to rub my clit through the duration of my orgasm, which seemed like it was never going to end.

"God damn, that was a big one!" Melissa exclaimed as my body finally started to calm and my orgasm waned after what seemed like minutes of sheer ecstasy.

I was speechless. My brain couldn't function for a moment, as if stunned by the powerful climax, and I just stood silently, breathing heavily as Miss Rose slowly pulled her fake cock out of me. A tiny bit of sadness came over me as I felt the toy vacate my pussy, wishing I could keep the feeling of it's fullness inside of me.

"I think you broke her," Melissa joked.

There was a moment of silence as Miss Rose stepped around in front of me, tilting her head like a curious dog as I stared through her trying to collect myself.

"Are you ok?" She finally asked with a smile.

I snapped out of my trance and looked up to see her semi-concerned, semi-amused face and returned the biggest shit-eating grin.

"Yes... that was... holy shit... wow..." I said incoherently.

Miss Rose and Melissa both laughed, and Miss Rose began to unbuckle my restraints. She guided my leg back down and I felt pins and needles as the blood rushed back into my leg. She freed my wrists and I was able to stand flat on my feet again, giving my sore calf some much needed relief. I rubbed my wrists to soothe them as they were a little raw from carrying my weight from above.

I still stood on the book a while longer, afraid to move as my left leg was still tingly. But as I waited for my leg to regain its feeling, Miss Rose stepped up to Melissa and kissed her. I watched as Miss Rose began to touch the other woman's body, gliding her hands up her waist to cup her ample breasts.

"Mmm, I've barely gotten to touch you tonight, sweetie," Miss Rose said. "Sophia has hogged your attention for long enough."

Melissa melted under Miss Rose's touch and sensual kisses. She reached around and firmly grasped Miss Rose's bare ass, giving it a squeeze. I felt so many mixed feelings as I watched the two of them together. It was kinda hot to be a bystander watching two people get intimate with each other. However, jealousy welled up in me. I was Miss Rose's pet, not Melissa. She should be focusing on me. But I was the one who asked to include a third woman, and Miss Rose didn't act jealous at all. I should have anticipated Miss Rose would want a little one on one time with Melissa too. It wouldn't be fair to ask her to focus solely on me.

Miss Rose slid one hand down between Melissa's legs to rub her clit. She turned and began to walk Melissa backwards towards the bed. Finally feeling like I could put weight on my tingling leg, I stepped off the book and awkwardly shuffled towards them as Miss Rose laid Melissa on the bed. I wanted to ask if I could join in, but wasn't sure if I should yet. It felt weird being left out to watch from the sideline, but also fascinating and arousing to see Miss Rose in action from fly on the wall's perspective.

Melissa scooted backwards to the middle of the mattress to let Miss Rose climb on with her. She crawled on her hands and knees between Melissa's legs which she had spread wide, and leaned down to suck on Melissa's nipple. I couldn't help but reach down to touch myself as I stood off to the side, directly behind Miss Rose, entranced by the two beautiful women. As Miss Rose gave her attention to Melissa's voluptuous breasts, my attention was drawn to Miss Rose's tight ass sticking up in the air. I bit my bottom lip as I rubbed my clit, yearning to be included. My eyes were glued to her round cheeks as they swayed back and forth while Miss Rose shuffled back towards the edge of the bed. She left a trail of kisses down Melissa's belly until her lips touched the short stubble around Melissa's clit.

"Oh I wish I had shaved today," Melissa moaned as Miss Rose's tongue flicked across her sensitive bean.

"Nonsense, nothing is wrong with a natural look," Miss Rose replied.

As she leaned her head down a bit more to devour Melissa's pussy, her hips tilted, lifting her butt up a little higher and exposing her glistening womanhood a little more. She had to have done it on purpose. The position was too perfect with her knees right on the edge of the mattress. She probably wanted to see what I would do when presented with the perfect opportunity to eat her out. But what was the right action? Did she want me to resist my urges or act on them? Which one meant I was a good girl, and which one meant I was bad? Or did it matter? There was also still the matter of the proper apology which I still owed Miss Rose. Was this the opportunity for that?

12