The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I listened to Melissa moan, watching Miss Rose's perfect ass sway side to side as she licked Melissa's pussy, I couldn't contain myself anymore. I stepped forward, sticking my tongue out as I went in to lick Miss Rose's delicious nether lips. Being short as I was, I barely had to stoop at all to be at the right height. I slipped my tongue between her folds and teased circles around her hole.

"Mmm, kittens will be curious," Miss Rose moaned. "I was wondering how long it would take you to get the hint. Turns out not long at all. And you saved me from demanding the proper apology that you owe me."

Miss Rose returned her tongue to Melissa's clit, and I slipped my tongue inside Miss Rose a little, swirling my tongue just inside her entrance. She moaned into Melissa's pussy, which in turn made Melissa moan louder.

"Mmm-Miss Rose, I think Sophia's pussy needs some attention too," Melissa said in a breathy voice. "May I?"

"Good idea sweetie," Miss Rose said, crawling away from me towards the middle of the bed. "It wouldn't be fair to leave one pussy unattended to. Come Sophia, get up here with us."

I crawled up onto the big bed with the other two women as they made room for me. Melissa arranged herself on her back with her legs spread towards Miss Rose. Miss Rose did the same, but angled towards me and twisted her shoulders towards Melissa's pussy, and dove in.

"Just copy us and complete the triangle," Melissa said, twisting her shoulders toward me.

I did as she instructed, laying so my pussy faced Melissa and twisting my shoulders towards Miss Rose's pussy making a triangle so we could all eat each other out together. I moaned as Melissa leaned in and licked my swollen and soaking wet folds, slipping her tongue into my slit and quickly finding my clit. I mimicked the two of them and eagerly attacked Miss Rose's womanhood, sealing my lips around Miss Rose's clit and flicking it back and forth with my tongue.

Our moans harmonized like a choir as we all ravaged each other with our mouths, humming into each other's pussies as we worked together. It was a unique sensation giving oral sex to one woman while she gave it to another woman, who then gave it to me simultaneously. The gasps and moans got louder and higher as Melissa slipped her index finger inside of me to rub my g-spot, and I followed suit doing the same to Miss Rose, who then did it to Melissa as well.

"Fuck me," Melissa murmured.

"Oh God," I moaned.

The experience was so unbelievably hot that it didn't take long for me to feel yet another orgasm approaching.

"You two better not cum before I do," Miss Rose said. "You will wait until I'm ready."

"Yes Miss Rose," we said in unison.

"Don't stop," Miss Rose commanded. "Make me cum."

I fervently continued my work, sucking hard on Miss Rose's clit. My tongue went into overdrive and my finger rubbed firmly on her g-spot. It was getting hard to focus and maintain a rhythm as Melissa ravenously attacked my clit. Her finger was hitting my g-spot just right too. She was good, definitely better than me, and almost as good as Miss Rose.

"I'm so close," I gasped as Melissa slipped a second finger inside me.

"Not yet, kitten," Miss Rose said, her stern tone failing.

"Me too," Melissa warned with a squeal.

"Wait!" Miss Rose shouted.

"May... may I..." I started to ask.

I heard Melissa mumble too, and together we asked "May we cum now, Miss Rose?"

"Just... just a little..." Miss Rose stammered.

I felt Miss Rose's pussy squeeze my finger, which instantly triggered my own orgasm.

"Cum! Cum now! Cum with me girls!" Miss Rose moaned loudly, bucking her hips against my face.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" Melissa screeched.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming too!" I repeated, my pussy clenching Melissa's fingers tightly.

The three of us quickly returned our mouths to each other's clits to ride out the three simultaneous climaxes. Our bodies writhed together, humping each other's faces as we quivered and trembled, sucking, licking, and fingering each other through until our climaxes subsided.

"Wow..." Melissa and I both said as we rolled onto our backs to catch our breath.

"Good girls, both of you," Miss Rose cooed, laying back as well.

Melissa and I scooted over to either side of Miss Rose and snuggled up to her.

"This has been a good night," Miss Rose said softly. "And I am blessed to have such beautiful and obedient women in my bed with me. I hope you've enjoyed yourselves as much as I have."

"Yes, thank you, Miss Rose," I said, nuzzling up to her cheek.

"Thank you for inviting me for this amazing opportunity Miss Rose, I loved it," Melissa replied.

"Melissa, you are welcome to stay till morning if you'd like," Miss Rose suggested. "Maybe cook breakfast for the three of us when we wake up?"

"Yes, that would be lovely, thank you," Melissa said. "May I use your shower?"

"Of course, sweetie," Miss Rose said, giving Melissa a soft kiss on the lips.

Melissa rolled off the bed and stepped into the bathroom, closing the door behind her leaving me alone with Miss Rose for a moment.

"You are absolutely exceptional, kitten," Miss Rose said. "And I would love to keep you and call you mine for as long as you would like to stay."

"Do you mean live with you?" I asked nervously.

"I would prefer that, but you don't have to be by my side all the time," Miss Rose answered. "Come back with me to my estate. You can stay there with me. I'll help you get your dance studio up and running. The catch is that I will have free use of your body and your sexual services any time I please. I hesitate to call you my pet, but more my plaything. And should the time ever come that you no longer want to be mine, you are free to go, no questions asked, and I will not hold anything against you, but you must promise me that we will remain friends and stay in contact. What do you say?"

I thought about it for a moment, but not long. That was what I'd wanted when I came back to the penthouse. I simply wanted to be hers, to learn everything she had to teach me, and oddly enough I felt comfortable, even aroused with the idea that she could use me whenever she wanted.

"I would like that, Miss Rose," I purred, squeezing her tightly as I cuddled with her.

"You are the best girl, kitten," Miss Rose said warmly, stroking my hair. "And you are all mine."

The End.

12