The Virus

Story Info
A virus that increases libido whilst destroying your mind.
6.4k words
4.1
13.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so fucking close to this." I cried out, exasperated as I slammed my fists down onto the laboratory table causing another test beaker to fall off the edge and explode into slivers of glass. Along with it my latest failed attempt.

"It's okay Melissa, I know you will get it. You are truly brilliant." Lucas, my amazing fiancé held me close and kissed me tenderly on my forehead, soothing me instantly.

"He's right Mel. You're doing so well with this." Victoria, one of our closest friends and my apprentice soothed me as well, placing an arm around me.

I was agonizingly close to a breakthrough for medical advancement, a cure and prevention for Alzheimer's. It was something that was important to me, not because of the accolades or awards, but because I had lost my grandmother to the disease. Watching the brilliant woman's mental condition deteriorate as she battled through the disease was heartbreaking for me as I grew up, and it influenced me to pursue a career in science. Hoping to save her, I threw myself into studying whilst ditching my social life completely. It was during that time that I met Lucas and we hit it off immediately. Unfortunately, my grandmother passed away just one year after I had been awarded a place at a top pharmaceutical research company. In her memory, I continued to dedicate my life to researching a cure and prevention for the disease that took her away from me.

Sighing, I cleaned up the broken shards and slivers of glass on the floor and cursed when I felt one of the shards of glass slice into the skin on my finger. Well, that was fucking typical with the way this day was going. Lucas smiled sympathetically as I covered my finger with my hand and rushed out of the lab to get a plaster from my office. I was still angry and upset as I stormed through the sterile corridor and I didn't notice someone walking in my direction until it was too late. To the sound of glass smashing, I fell to the floor, tangled with a young woman in an army uniform. Judging by the plastic carrier she had been holding, she had been carrying test tubes carrying fuck knows what which was now all over my hands.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." I apologised, rushing to help the young woman clean up all of the broken glass. She told me not to worry, checking that I was okay before rushing off. My finger was now bleeding profusely and I wondered whether I still had glass stuck inside. Suddenly the wound started to burn a little, I must have got a little of whatever was in the army officer's test tubes into the cut on top of the solution of my failed experiment. Not to worry, I'd wash it when I got back into the lab and wrap some bandage over it.

Later that evening back at home, I was starting to feel a little rough. I had developed a fever and my head was in an excruciating amount of pain. Every step was laboured as Lucas supported my weight and helped me upstairs into bed. Even after taking a strong painkiller, my head was spinning and still in a great amount of pain. Lucas turned the light off and I tried to get some rest.

The headache and fever lasted for three days. It was debilitating to say the very least, and I was bedbound the whole time. Every time I tried to work my brain, whether it be thinking about my work, or trying to remember the smallest of details, the pain would increase. I'd never felt pain like it, it felt like the inside of my head was on fire and the painkillers did little to offer relief. When the fever had passed, I felt drained and although the pain wasn't as severe, my head still hurt when I tried to think too much. It became apparent that it hurt far less not to overthink things and to allow my mind time to rest. With no stimulation to my mind, time passed very slowly, though there was a certain peace that I hadn't experienced in a long time that came with that.

That evening, I was feeling a million times better. I was finally able to get out of bed and move around once again. Just as long as I didn't let my brain work too much, I was back to a relative amount of normality. Lucas returned home from working at the lab, informing me that my team hadn't gotten any closer to the breakthrough we were searching for. It was a shame, but it wasn't unexpected. On top of feeling much healthier this evening, I was in such a good mood. The stress that had weighed me down recently had faded and I found myself feeling mischievous, playful and even a little flirtatious. From the moment Lucas arrived home, I immediately started flirting with him. Grabbing his ass at every opportunity I had or running my hand across his toned chest. Although he was surprised by the sudden change in my behaviour, he went along with it, clearly enjoying the extra attention whilst I got myself more and more worked up.

"You look like you're feeling better." Lucas smiled, and I agreed with a wink. I continued flirting with him throughout dinner, touching him in inappropriate places and flashing myself to him. Lucas was restrained though, probably because I'd only just recovered from quite a serious fever and he wanted to let me rest enough to recover. I didn't approve of his consideration for me so I continued to flirt in any way I could. Brushing myself against his crotch area when I walked past him and generally just being a brat. I could see that I was slowly chipping away at his armour. It didn't take much more time before he'd had enough and I got the reaction I was looking for.

"Get over here missy," Lucas growled as he pulled me close and kissed me passionately. He lightly pushed me up against the wall, holding my hands above my head with just one hand whilst his lips never left mine. With his free hand, he removed my already unbuttoned blouse and groped my breast. Without releasing his grip on my wrists, he stopped kissing my lips and started kissing and nipping my neck. That was the one, my eyes rolled back into my skull as pleasure ran through my whole body. It was like every nerve ending was on fire, aching to be touched.

When I came to my senses, we were somehow in the bedroom. Lucas must have guided me through as we kissed, I seriously still thought I was back in the kitchen. It was like nothing else registered in my mind but his touch as I let him push me down onto the bed and I watched with a hungry gaze as he quickly removed his trousers. He pounced on me, spreading and lifting my legs over my body as he pushed himself deep inside me. My mind staggered as a haze of pleasure clouded my vision. Riding a high from the arousal, it felt like I was floating as he rammed inside me. My mind completely emptied to nothing but the pleasure of the moment. I caught my reflection on the dressing table mirror and for a moment I didn't recognise the vacant expression of lust that I wore. My mouth was wide open, drool dripping down my chin as the pleasure completely overwhelmed me. As soon as any thought entered my mind it disappeared, and my mind was void of anything but the need to please and be pleased.

Lucas fucked me with an animalistic rage I had not experienced before. I don't remember sex with Lucas, or anyone else for that matter, ever feeling this intense, this incredible. The pressure built up inside of me, and it felt like my fever had returned, though not in a bad way if that made sense. My whole body felt warm and tingly, my mind floating through space as I panted in our pleasure. The pressure built to a crescendo and I gripped hold of the mattress as I climaxed, Waves of pleasure ripped through every nerve ending in my body and suddenly, I briefly lost sense of my sight and my hearing. There was nothing but the inferno of an orgasmic rage inside of me.

"Melissa, are you okay?" I looked up to see Lucas kneeling by my side with a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine" I replied breathlessly, confused by his panic. My headache was beginning to return and even finding the effort to speak was painful and exhausting.

"Are you sure? You were convulsing and moaning for nearly ten minutes!" Lucas eyed me wearily. Ten minutes? It couldn't have been. It was such an intense level of pleasure I'd never felt anything like it. Whilst it was the longest orgasm that I'd ever experienced it didn't feel like it was anywhere near ten minutes. Yawning, I laid down suddenly feeling very tired. For the first time in a long while, I felt in a state of bliss. Perfectly sated and content. Lucas laid down next to me and stroked my hair as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up alone in bed and realised that I had overslept. Despite being asleep for nearly twelve hours I still felt tired. I rolled from my side onto my back with a smile recalling the night before with Lucas, and I spotted a note left on his pillow. He didn't want to disturb me leaving for work and he wanted me to take it easy today. I still had the rest of the week signed off of work, and in truth, I realised that I needed the rest. Not just because of this illness that had knocked me for six, but it had become clear that I had been overworking myself for some time now and that finding a solution to my problem at work had become an obsession that was clearly unhealthy for me.

For the rest of the day, I did just as Lucas advised doing just a little bit of work around the house but nothing too strenuous. It was a lazy day, and I couldn't help but daydream about the night before. Just how good that orgasm had been and how good it had felt to have Lucas manhandle me like that. I never knew he had that in him and it was only now that I had enticed him that he had revealed that side of himself to me.

Despite feeling better, I could tell something still wasn't quite right. Anytime I tried to think about my work or anything that required a mental strain, my head began to hurt. Often, I would find myself phasing out, staring into space whilst minutes would pass away. By the time it was afternoon, I was counting down the time for Lucas to come home. I very much wanted a repeat of the night before and it was about then that I slipped into another daydream.

When I came to once again, I was naked with my fingers in my mouth and my pussy was soaking wet. It should worry me that I had no recollection of even getting undressed and starting to play, but it felt so good and in less than a few more seconds I forgot why I should have even been worried. As I pushed myself closer to climax, I could feel myself going light-headed once again and I let my mind drift. When I was aware of my thoughts once again, I was still touching myself and I continued to edge myself throughout the afternoon. When I checked the time I noticed that Lucas would be home in just five minutes. Where the fuck did that time go?

Eager and excited, I went over to the front door, knelt down on the floor and spread my legs. The scent of my own arousal filled my nose and I sighed, desperate for Lucas to hurry up and get in. Suddenly, I heard the jangling sound of Lucas putting the keys in. He opened the door, stepped inside, and then noticed me in all my naked glory directly in front of him.

"Melissa! What are you doing?" Lucas asked. Instead of answering him, I responded by untying his shoelaces and removing his shoes and socks. Looking up at him with the most innocent smile I could muster, I unzipped his work trousers, and slowly pulled them down along with his boxers. His cock instantly reacted and I took him into my mouth, hearing him groan his appreciation. He was so taken aback by my presence once he opened the door that he hadn't actually closed the door. Thankfully, no one had walked past to see what was happening, though the thought of someone seeing me naked whilst sucking off Lucas was proving to turn me on even further. He finally closed the door, and then leant back as I continued to take him in my mouth. I pushed myself deeper and deeper onto his cock. He was well endowed, and it occurred to me that I had never actually been able to take him fully into my mouth. Suddenly I felt ashamed at that fact, and I frantically began to work to take him in deeper. Gagging on his cock, I coughed up drool and let it slide down my chin as I looked up and met his hungry gaze. His eyes met mine as he slowly backed away to the living area, challenging me to keep my mouth on his cock as I shifted on my knees following him. Lucas sat down on the sofa and spread his legs as I went onto all fours in front of him, still without taking my mouth off of his cock.

"Use my mouth" I begged hoarsely, and Lucas smiled. He must have been a little confused. Whilst I wasn't a prude, I was never this adventurous sexually. We had sex often, and that was enough for me at that time. Now though, I don't know what had come over me, but it was clear that Lucas had wanted more, or at least fantasised over it. He was clearly enjoying this new me as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and guided me up and down his cock, gradually going quicker and rougher. I felt him push against my gag reflex and then push through it. I loved the feeling of having my mouth used as a fuck hole for his pleasure, without consideration for my comfort. It didn't take him long at all to bring himself to climax and he deposited his warm load inside my mouth. I looked up at him admiringly as his cum and drool dripped out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts.

"Guess we're getting a takeaway today," Lucas said with a grin as I cleaned whatever juices remained on his cock. He ordered a Chinese and I spent the evening relaxing, not even bothering to get dressed again. The food was lovely, but it didn't sate my appetite completely. Well, it wasn't that appetite that needed to be appeased. I opted for teasing Lucas again, sitting on the sofa facing him and spreading my legs. I'd stroke my engorged clit with my fingers and then suck on them enticingly. Thankfully he didn't put up too much resistance this evening, and within minutes I found myself on all fours on my bed with Lucas gripping onto my hips as he pounded my pussy. As the pleasure built, I could feel my mind slipping, giving in to the increasing pleasure once again. It felt like a blackout of all my senses as waves of pleasure flowed through me, over and over like waves crashing inland during a storm. Paralysed, I couldn't move and I couldn't speak, not that I wanted to do either of those things right now. I was just a vessel of this intense pleasure, and this orgasm was far more intense and seemed to last longer than the last one before the waves of pleasure slowly started to calm and I started to return to my senses once again.

"Melissa?" Lucas called panicked once again.

"Yes?"

"You were convulsing for twenty minutes I've called an ambulance."

"I'm okay Lucas, I promise," I said slightly worried myself, but he wasn't convinced. In the end, I persuaded him to cancel the ambulance and that I'd come into work tomorrow to get checked out.

The next day, I woke with Lucas and made my way to work. It was weird coming here not to spearhead my research, but it was necessary. I'd been far too distracted with my newly found, insatiable sexual appetite when I should be worrying about the changes occurring to me. Even this morning I was having light-headed moments as I struggled to hold on to my own lucidity as my mind seemed to empty. I struggled to remember what I was doing or where I was going. These moments were becoming more frequent, and along with them, my sexual appetite only seemed to grow and grow. Walking into work I was having visions of Lucas dragging me into a storage cupboard and having his way with me. I bit my tongue however and let Lucas lead me to my appointment for an MRI scan.

I knew there was a problem when I saw the doctor's face drop as she analysed the scan. Doctor Lily explained to me that there were signs of brain abnormalities on the scan and that further tests would be needed. As worried as I was, I was still having arousing visions, this current one of a threesome over the MRI scanner with the lovely lady doctor. Now was not appropriate for this and I didn't feel like sharing that symptom with the doctor. Another test from the doctor revealed that I still had some kind of virus that my body was fighting. This was why I was feeling so tired and was probably the cause of the headaches. She wasn't sure if the brain abnormalities were because of this virus or something more sinister. Full of worry, Lucas sent me home instantly with Victoria to take care of me.

Victoria looked after me wonderfully. From ensuring I was drinking water to making me food, though I wished she would go away. My clit was throbbing to be touched once again, and I had to excuse myself a few times to go to the toilet to have a quiet few touches. Under Lucas's instructions, Victoria kept with me though, so I didn't have any other chances. From the way her brow creased when I last came out of the toilet, I thought she had caught me or at least recognised the smell of my arousal.

Later when Lucas got home and Victoria left, I pretty much pounced on him as soon as we were alone. He tried to talk me out of it, saying that I was unwell and needed to rest, but I wasn't going to be denied, especially since I'd spent the past twelve hours fantasising about his return and frustrated. In the end, I at least persuaded him to fuck my face again, promising that I was fine. Returning the favour, Lucas went down on me. I loved seeing his eyes look up my body as he massaged my clit with his tongue, and I had to grip the headboard of our bed as the intense sensations returned.

"Don't let me cum" I managed to whisper, and Lucas began edging me with his tongue. Holy shit it felt so good, and although I'd experience these moments of light-headedness and moments of loss of senses, there was no twenty-minute-long blackout this time since I didn't actually orgasm. The problem with this though was after half an hour of agonising frustration, there was no release and Lucas now seemed to enjoy the fact that I was so frustrated. So much so that he had me suck him off again, slowly and tenderly until he came all over my face. He then laid with me as I drifted off with his cum drying over my face and my hair.

Over the next couple of weeks, my condition deteriorated further. I would walk into a room and forget what I had even gone in there to do, or start doing a task such as cooking myself a meal and forget that I was doing it and end up burning it. Victoria stayed with me during the day to make sure that I was eating and she helped with some of the chores around the house. I felt useless as if my own mind was betraying me and preventing me from completing even the most basic of tasks. I would have felt guilty if I wasn't so damn horny. Daily sex with Lucas in the evening wasn't proving to be enough, even with the act becoming further depraved with every passing day. Lucas had enjoyed the control of denying me so much that he no longer let me orgasm. The plus side to that was that I hadn't blacked out for the fifteen to twenty minutes that I had blacked out previously after an orgasm. The downside was that I was permanently frustrated. I couldn't pleasure myself to orgasm whilst Victoria was here either. I thought for a moment that I could hide in the toilet and quickly push myself over the edge but Lucas had insisted on an open door policy and Victoria was keeping quite a close eye on me. I really didn't want to have to explain how I'd ended up blacked out with my hands down my pants on the floor of the toilet for twenty minutes to her.

There were so many appointments at the hospital wing of my place of work to try to work out what was wrong with me, during which time I saw a lot of the lovely Doctor Lily. It appeared there was another patient who was displaying similar symptoms, a young army lass whose name was Tricia. I recognised her as the young woman I had bumped into causing her to break some glass. It had been an interesting yet awkward session with Doctor Lily where we had both talked through our symptoms. We'd met each other's gaze when we explained how constantly aroused we had become. In Tricia's case, she had even more sex than me. The last few weeks had been a blur of hot steamy sex with many of the military people working at the camp she worked at.

12