The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over this week, these sessions with the pretty army lass and the even prettier doctor became steamier. Tricia and I had opened up to each other and started sharing our increasingly more graphic sexual experiences with a shocked Doctor Lily. It made a stark contrast to the bad news Lily gave us regarding our deteriorating mental health. Whatever we had was spreading and there was no known treatment to prevent or even slow what was happening.

At the next appointment, I arrived slightly early. I had woken up in my normal frustrated state, having spent the night pleasuring Lucas and being teased by him relentlessly. To make things even more frustrating, Lucas now had me ask permission to touch myself. Once I had asked, he had me sit on the middle back seat in his car with my skirt pulled down to my ankles and wearing no panties. For the whole journey to work he had me tease myself some more by stroking myself as he watched occasionally through the rearview mirror. As humiliating as this was, and as frustrating as all the denial had been, I had to thank Lucas for providing a distraction from the worry of whatever was wrong with me. We passed traffic and I kept my gaze ahead, not wanting to see the drivers of the other cars we passed. They may not be able to see what I was doing, but I didn't want to have to look some stranger in the eyes whilst touching myself. When we arrived, he told me to pull down my skirt and then he kissed me on the forehead, wishing me the best for my appointment coming up.

"Good morning Melissa, how're you feeling" Tricia greeted me with an embrace. We dived straight onto the topic of our recent sexual experiences, and I told her about what happened on the way in with Lucas. She smiled hungry for more details and then she told me about her night where she serviced a group of six people at her base, including two women. I'd never had sex with more than one person at once, the idea hadn't been one I'd really thought about before now, but since Tricia had mentioned it, it was suddenly something I wanted to do very much.

Fifteen minutes later, Doctor Lily arrived and greeted us both with a warm smile. She wasn't actually in her uniform yet, and it was the first time I'd ever seen Lily outside of her uniform. Opting for a crop top and a leather skirt, she looked so very gorgeous. Once inside she performed the regular tests, first on Tricia, and then myself. When she looked at my scan, she suddenly perked up, noticing that my brain was a little more responsive on this scan than the last.

"Don't get your hopes up though Melissa." Lily offered a sympathetic smile. "The abnormalities are still present and are slightly more present than the last scan. However, your current brain scan is showing more activity than Tricia's and than your previous scans. Have you done anything different this morning?"

"Well." I suddenly blushed, feeling my cheeks grow warm with the shame and Tricia stifled a chuckle. Without looking at Lily I told her what happened in the car on the way to this appointment. Curious, she wanted us to stay in for some unorthodox checks today. First, it was Tricia, she was offered the opportunity for privacy, but she declined. So I found myself having a front seat show as Tricia sat opposite me, wearing something over her head which measured her brain activity as she was massaging her clit furiously.

I messaged Lucas saying that I might need permission to touch myself as I was mesmerised by the show in front of me. Feeling hot and flustered, I waited desperately for his reply.

'Already? Have you finished your appointment?' Lucas replied.

I explained to Lucas the odd turn that the appointment had taken. How I was sat here watching Tricia masturbating, and how I had an urge to taste her. Lucas called and when I answered he was laughing. He gave me permission to touch myself, and to touch or taste Tricia should it come to that. I was also given permission to orgasm should the good doctor want to monitor what happened then.

"This is remarkable," Lily said as she watched the results of the scan on the screen as Tricia played with herself. "The act of pleasuring herself is promoting brain activity which in turn lightly reduces the brain abnormalities."

"Lily." I started nervously, my finger resting on my lips hungrily. "Do you have another of those monitors? I wonder if performing a sexual act on another is enough to produce the same action."

"Yeah," Lily answered startled. "If you're okay with doing that with me watching, the results I mean." I nodded eagerly and Lily fitted another monitor on my head.

"Mind if I give a helping hand?" I winked at Tricia and she smiled from ear to ear. I moved her hand away from where she was stroking herself and I started rubbing her myself as I kissed her. Her sigh of pleasure gave me all the approval I needed to carry on. I travelled slowly down her body with my lips as I tenderly stroked her clit with my fingers, kissing her neck, unbuttoning her top and kissing her breasts and her nipples. Looking back at Doctor Lily, I smiled as I saw her staring at us. When she saw me looking, she turned her head back to the results suddenly. I grinned, turning my attention back to Tricia, and I took one broad lick in between her legs, tasting another woman for the first time and instantly becoming addicted to the taste. Eagerly I used my tongue to pleasure Tricia, taking pride when she gripped onto the chair firmly with one hand whilst she grabbed me by the hair and pushed me in closer with the other. I stole a glance behind me, Lily was no longer able to look away, she had her hand down her own skirt as she watched the show. I motioned for her to come over and she did, kissing me, I returned my attention back to Tricia's dripping wet pussy, as Doctor Lily laid down under me and started licking me. God, it felt so good as I pushed down onto her face, riding her eager tongue until I was close to climax. From the sound of things, Tricia was close as well, and I doubled my efforts to make her orgasm just seconds before Lily brought me to climax. Like the last time I had an orgasm, suddenly I lost all of my senses as waves of pleasure crippled me. I think I let out a loud sigh, but I wasn't sure if that was me or Tricia. My body convulsed and I let my body experience the intense amount of pleasure that rolled through it.

Breathing heavily, I started to regain my senses and was confronted by a shocked Doctor Lily. On the chair in front of where I knelt, I could see that Tricia was still experiencing hers. Her eyes were rolled back into her skull as her whole body shook and she muttered incomprehensibly. So this is what I looked like when I was in that unconscious state of arousal.

"How long?" I asked breathlessly.

"Twenty-five minutes." Doctor Lily replied with a worried look on her face. She'd obviously composed herself since seeing us like that and had run some more tests. I leaned on the desk to support my weight, suddenly feeling very tired.

"How bad is it Doc?" I asked noting the grim look on her face and how she was unable to look at me directly.

"Very. Sorry." Lily started and then paused to help Tricia as she started to come to. "The sexual activity seems to slow the spread of whatever is causing your brain abnormalities, but it is still spreading. I have no idea what this is and no idea how to combat it." Lily admitted in defeat.

"It's okay Lily." I comforted her. "You win some, you lose some." I knew firsthand of that, unfortunately.

Over the next week, my condition deteriorated further much to the worry of Lucas. He'd taken Doctor Lily's advice and continued to occupy my mind, and my body sexually to slow my condition worsening. Despite my body beginning to fail me though, I was enjoying myself. It was like I felt fulfilled, that the sex was all I needed to sustain myself. At the latter end of the week, I heard some more bad news. Doctor Lily had spent the last few days with a splitting headache and a fever. It seemed she had whatever we had. Immediately she went to work and she identified the virus that had taken hold of me and Tricia had now taken a hold of hers. Tests showed that the virus was highly contagious and transmitted through sexual contact, As soon as she discovered that, she had Lucas come in for a test and she contacted Tricia to inform anyone that she had slept with to come in immediately. Unfortunately, Tricia had slept with a lot of people at her army base since contacting the virus, some of which she didn't even know the name of.

Lucas's tests revealed that he carried the virus, though it didn't seem to have any detrimental effect on his health. Lily quickly found that the problem with this was that although Lucas didn't have any symptoms, he was still able to spread the virus should he sleep with any other. This meant that the high amount of people Tricia slept with may have slept with someone else.

Now that Lily had identified the virus and the way it spread, more and more cases were showing up daily. She immediately began to work to find a way to combat it. I came in to work with her, much to Lucas's dismay. He thought I was safer at home, but I couldn't sit back and just watch, We worked as hard as we could, doing our best to ignore our sexual urges. There was only so much we could do, and we'd often get distracted. Most of those distractions ended up with my head in between her legs or hers in between mine. Unfortunately, nothing we found could combat the virus once it had taken hold, though we did find a breakthrough to destroy the virus before it develops and to destroy the virus for the men who were carriers of it. The vaccine that we had created wasn't enough to save us, but it did heal people who had recently contracted the virus. It also prevented that virus from taking hold of anyone who had been given the vaccine. As great as this success felt, my health, both physically and mentally had rapidly deteriorated further. I needed a wheelchair to move around having lost use of both of my legs and I could feel my arms growing weaker by the day. My speech was slurred, and my mind stuttered, barely able to perform basic speech. It felt like I was here just for moral support, but I was around to witness and help mass develop the vaccine that completely stopped the virus from spreading. Before Lily's mind started to deteriorate, she also discovered that sexual contact would be the only thing to keep our brains active, and alive.

Within days, I was no longer able to go out. Armed with the last piece of information from Lily, Lucas planned a course of action. He arranged for a team to take over Doctor Lily's research into a cure for those that the vaccine wasn't able to destroy the virus that had already taken hold, and mass-produced the drug that stopped the virus from spreading. This was pushed on the public worldwide. He positioned me on a cushion by the side of the bed, with my legs spread and my arms hanging limply by my side. My neck also fell to one side since my muscles had atrophied and were barely able to hold my own head up. Lucas did all he could to ensure I was comfortable, and he tasked Victoria with looking after me during the day. This included washing me, feeding me through a tube, and taking care of my toileting needs. Her duties also included making sure I got enough sexual contact. Sometimes this involved her providing oral pleasure, sometimes she fingered me or fucked me with a strap-on. Having taken the drug, she was immune to the virus that had a grip on me. When she couldn't be bothered, she'd just get a vibrator and hold it in place until I climaxed. When Lucas came home, he would fuck my mouth and then throw me onto the bed like a rag doll and fuck me. It was apparent that I was nothing more than a fuck doll now and the objectifying thought of that kept my mind alive. Unable to speak, brain activity was still reducing daily and I soon found that I had also lost most of my memories and knowledge.

A week or so later, my sight and hearing were beginning to fade as well. My mind came to life in the moments when I was used and I lived off the short term memory of those during the times I wasn't being used. Victoria had moved in now, and I saw that Lucas had started fucking her. He got off on fucking her in front of me, and in truth, it helped my brain activity continue as the humiliation of it turned me on. Lucas then brought Doctor Lily home. My brain was unable to process or feel any emotion as she was placed next to me, in a similar state to what I was now. I overheard Lucas say that she had no one to look after her, unlike Tricia who the army was using as a living sex doll to offer sexual relief to any of their soldiers who needed it.

"I don't know if you can hear or even understand me." I heard Lucas say after face fucking me one evening later. Victoria was on the bed currently grinding her pussy over Lily's face. I caught my reflection briefly, my mouth held open in an 'O'. Mouth-breathing and drooling with Lucas's cum dripping down my chin. Ruined make-up dripped down my face. Victoria still cared for me daily, talking to me even though I struggled to understand what she was saying, cleaning me, putting on make-up, and in some cases, dressing me.

"I wanted you to know that your work has helped your team finally reach a breakthrough in the search for a cure for Alzheimer's disease. We did it honey, and it's all because of the work you put in! I'm so proud of you. I promise that I will continue looking for a cure for this disease for as long as I live. Until then, you'll remain in this room and we will continue to make sure you get enough pleasure and give enough pleasure every day. I love you, Melissa." A single tear fell from my eye, and Lucas wiped it with a kiss. Almost immediately, the memory of what he said was starting to fade, and I felt Lucas lift me onto the bed, spread my arms and legs, and then penetrate me. I loved him, but I wasn't sure if I wanted the cure. I realised life was now simple as my sight and hearing had completely gone. I was just his living fuck doll toy.

12