The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

"So what then?"

"You were so sexy lying there naked, and I figured if everyone thought I did anyhow -- "

"That you might as well."

"I'm not proud of what I did."

"What would make you proud of raping an unconscious woman?"

"I made sure you were covered up and cleaned up and locked up afterwards. The other two were going to take your poker winnings, but I wouldn't let them."

"Like leaving the twenty bucks was compensation for being raped."

"I really wish that hadn't happened."

"I hope all three of you burn in hell. I never want to see any of you ever again."

I hung up on the bastard. He acted like he was any better because he didn't initiate it and only fucked me after the other two. I felt like shit, but got something to eat, though my hands shook as I ate it.

Was there really anything I could do? I doubted it. I had let them in my place and drank beer with them. Sure they had drugged me, but unless I wanted to raise hell, it was over. It would be three against one and easy enough for them to say I had consented to it, and only took the drugs afterwards to try to blame them.

A little later, Sonia came back. I told her what had happened and she hugged me and there were tears in her eyes. We sat for the longest time, holding each other and rocking back and forth. I suppose it could have been worse. I may have been raped by those three but since I was unconscious, I had no memory of it. After we had spent time holding each other, I asked how her date went.

"I went out with Karla. We met two other women at a club and danced a bit."

"So you enjoyed yourself?"

"Karla is fun, but I felt a little off, and wished I had stayed with you. After hearing what happened, I really wish I'd stayed here."

"So do I."

"I sent her home by herself and just crashed at my place."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be. I wondered, what was it like when the virus hit you but before you changed?"

"Fever, chills, aches -- tired and run down."

"Could I have caught it by kissing you?"

"The only other person who I know had it, was the woman who was bitten by the same monkey as me."

"And she just had fever and chills and such and was fine?"

"As far as I know."

"I kissed Karla, Sarah, and Amy. I wonder if I could have passed it to them."

"Shit. Could the three guys who used me have gotten it from me?"

"Tommi, that would be delicious punishment if they did."

"If anyone deserves it, those bastards do."

"Let's get some food delivered, then maybe we should adjourn to your bedroom."

"I'd love nothing better."

There was a Thai place that we ordered delivery from, then sat on the couch while waiting for the food. We cuddled and kissed far more than we ever had when we were together previously. I was pleased but amazed that she was so much more demonstrably physical now. Although I was hungry, I was almost sad when the food arrived.

We ate, though we often smiled at each other and stopped to kiss more than a few times. I loved how we seemed to be attracted to each other, though it made me wonder why we'd ever broken up in the first place.

"Sonia, why did we separate?"

"I thought you were a great guy -- sweet and loving."

"That was a problem?"

"You wanted -- needed someone who could make a serious commitment to you."

"And you couldn't?"

"I knew I was attracted to women, and I wasn't ready to give that up to be with you."

"And now?"

"You're still a great person, but now you're a woman."

"I see."

"I'm still not ready to settle down or make a permanent commitment, but I'm willing to explore a deeper relationship."

"So maybe we should do some exploring."

She pulled me to her and kissed me as passionately as I've ever been kissed in my life. So I had to live with the fact that she could decide to leave me again. Then again, she might decide that she was happy with me. There was no telling, and the future was far from certain regardless. I decided it was worth taking yet another chance.

We cleaned up after dinner, and put the leftovers in the refrigerator, We rinsed off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Then Sonia took me by the hand and led me into my bedroom. I'd made the bed again after washing everything, so my king size bed was ready for us. I wondered how fast and how far this was going to go. I got my answer when she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it.

She pulled off her top to stand there in bra and panties, and what a pretty bra and panties they were -- pink and lacy and just yearning to be taken off her. I took off my jeans and top to be only in sports bra and boyshorts. My undergarments were not nearly as sexy as hers, but there was a wet spot on my panties, much as there was on hers.

I stepped closer to her and wrapped my arms around her and we kissed again. As we kissed, I reached behind and unhooked her bra, though our bodies were so closely entwined that it didn't fall off. After a nice spell of kissing, I pulled back, letting her bra drop, then pulling off my sports bra. I saw her eyes take in my b-cup boobs as I admired her c-cups.

"Well, Tommi are you going to finish unwrapping me?"

She had a sexy wiggle as she spoke, which made me smile and step to her. I put my fingers under the waist band of her panties and slowly eased them down her hips until they reached a point where they dropped to the floor. I caressed her ass with one hand as I kissed her and brought my other hand up to her waiting titty.

As we kissed and caressed, she grabbed my boyshorts and pulled them down until they fell off me. For a few minutes, we stood there naked body against naked body as we kissed and fondled each other. Then we broke that embrace and moved over to the bad where Sonia quickly laid down and spread her legs wide. This was my cue as to what she wanted.

I climbed on the bed, but instead of diving into the good stuff, spent a while just kissing her. Then I began to kiss my way down her neck to her bosoms. I had to stop and show my appreciation for her lovely mammaries. I began with her left one, kissing my way around the perimeter before slowly working my way into to her very hard nipple.

I knew Sonia's breasts quite well, though it had been a while since I'd shown them any appreciation. I tried to make up for lost time and let both her and them know how much I liked them. I stroked the other titty as I suckled at its mate. I spent even more time loving them than usual, before switching sides to suck at her right one while fondling the left.

Her nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them and her moans told me that she enjoyed what I was doing to her love mounds just as much as I loved doing it. In spite of my ministrations, she never quite reached orgasm from my pleasuring of her boobies, but that was pretty normal. She usually need more than that to get to her peak.

I kissed my way down her torso, until I reached heaven. I paused, and took in the sight and aroma of her. Sure I had been here many times before, though not for a while. Her labia were swollen and spread which meant she really was aroused. Her aroma was enticing and I could not help but zero in and take a deep sniff before giving a big lick right up the center of her being.

Sonia moaned and wrapped her legs around my shoulders, pulling me ever closer, not that I needed the encouragement. I wanted her as badly as I've ever wanted anyone. I'd made love to a number of women, including Sonia on more than a few occasions. Still it felt different, though she was the same, I was a different person.

I began to seriously lick her quim, bottom to top, with a steady pressure that let my tongue insinuate itself between her lower lips. I kept a steady and medium pace and soon found her clit emerging. I gently assaulted that as well, which caused her steady moan to increase in volume and pitch. This was hardly the first time I'd gone down on Sonia, but now it was more real.

I no longer had a cock, so any pleasure I gave her had to be from my lips, tongue, and fingers on her pussy. I was almost desperate to please her. I needed her not just as a lover, but as a guide for being a woman. This was my new reality, and one I'd be living with. It might not be what I'd have chosen, but it was what I had.

Okay, some women become trans males. I know that, and while in my head I was very much a male, I knew my body was going to remain that of a woman. Excising breasts or even getting a penile implant will not get me back where I was. For someone assigned female at birth, that is great, but I knew exactly what it was like living as a man. I didn't want to settle for second best.

As I licked Sonia, her juiced flowed more freely than I'd ever known them to. I tried to lap up every drop while giving her as much pleasure as I could. I snuck a finger in her as I focused on her clit. She lifted her ass of the bed using her legs to lift her. I heard her moans even with my ears mostly covered by her thighs. I redoubled my efforts until with a shriek, she reached paradise.

She held me tight with her legs as she almost seemed to have convulsions. Finally, she released me and slumped onto the bed almost comatose. I moved back up her body, kissing as I went, renewing my acquaintance with her lovely titties. I reached her face and as I kissed her, she came out of her stupor nearly devouring me with her kisses.

"You know, when you were a guy, you never made me cum like that."

"I wish I had."

"Are you ready for turnabout?"

"I spent a little time touching myself yesterday."

"Now you'll find out what it's really about."

She flipped me off her and on my back beside her in bed. Then she climbed on top of me and began to kiss me. It was clear she was now in charge, so I was happy to let her have her way with me. As we kissed, her boobies seemed to be making love to mine, and I could feel her hard nipples scratching my own. She lifted up on one side and with that hand, began to fondle that tit.

It felt good when I touched my breasts yesterday, but it was clear that Sonia knew what she was doing. I never realized just how sensitive a woman's mammaries were until she began to caress mine. Before long, she slid down and wasted no time, quickly taking one nipple in her mouth and tonguing and sucking on it as though her life depended on it.

I grabbed her head and stroked her hair as she suckled at my boobs. I felt like I was nearing something when she moved to the other one and repeated her assault. I know I must have made sounds, and later Sonia told me I moaned and cried as she pleasured me but I was so out of it I had no idea. I actually had a small orgasm just from her making love to my bosoms.

I think I was hyperventilating and was almost incoherent as she moved down. I only became aware again as her tongue slipped between my labia. I could feel her breath as she began to lick up my slit. Okay, I'd had sex with women and gone down on them and them go down on me, but as a man. I'd even jilled myself yesterday, but nothing prepared me for the feel of Sonia licking my pussy.

In one sense, I was still conflicted about having sex as a woman, but the feel of her tongue and lips on my nether parts blew away any inhibitions. I wanted her doing that to me, whatever reservations I might have. The feeling radiated out from my quim to the entire lower half of my body. I felt tingles and a heat rising through me.

It didn't take long for me to cum, but she didn't stop. Instead she continued to assault my snatch. I had an even bigger second orgasm, then a third in which I felt something I couldn't identify. Apparently, I squirted, not a huge amount, but enough to leave the lower part of Sonia's face wet. I don't think I'd ever had a female lover squirt, and was shocked.

Sonia moved back up my body and we kissed and my juices dripped from her face onto mine. I could hardly complain, since I was the one who squirted her. After a minute, she reached over, grabbed a tissue and wiped the rest off her face. I wondered if I should apologize for squirting her, even though it was in no way deliberate.

"Well, Tommi, it's pretty apparent you enjoyed that."

"If I have to be a woman, then doing all this with you is more than compensation."

"And I've barely begun to introduce you to womanhood."

"No skirts, no dresses, no makeup."

"You can be my pet butch -- for now."

That left me a little concerned, but we resumed pleasing each other and made love again before trying to get some rest. Sonia spooned me, holding one of my boobs, but I guess I could hardly complain. She had brought me so much pleasure it was a small concession to let her take some control. She snuggled up and I felt her nipples against my back as she drifted off.

It took me a little longer to drop off and I found myself thinking. I was used to sex with a woman as a man. That was me giving pleasure and then taking my pleasure. As a woman with another woman, it was giving pleasure and receiving pleasure. If I were a woman having sex with a man, he would be using me for his pleasure, and that wasn't something that I wanted. I was sure of that.

..............................................................................................

I woke up the next morning, still cuddled up with Sonia, but awakened by my phone. The caller ID said it was Dan, and when I answered, I heard a female voice.

"You bastard. What have you done to me? What have you done to all of us?"

"Who is this and what in the hell are you talking about?"

"It's Dan, or at least I was until you turned me into a woman -- just like you."

"You said 'us'?"

"Ron and Jim had the same thing happen to them."

"I didn't do anything to you, you did it to yourself. If you hadn't drugged and used me, you'd still be guys."

"I hate you, you son of a bitch."

"You had your fun. You can live with the consequences. Karma is a bitch."

Dan was still screaming obscenities when I hung up on him. He tried calling back almost immediately so I blocked his number. Well, I say his number, but I suppose now it was her number. Obviously the virus was still active in me and spread by sexual contact. Though Sonia was already a woman, I was concerned on her behalf.

I called the zoo, to find out that the woman who had been bitten was still okay, but her husband was now her wife. I told Sonia that she might be carrying the virus and if she had sex with a male, she could infect him.

"Well, Tommi, I guess that means I'm limited to women for the foreseeable future."

"I kind of hope I'm the woman you're limited to."

"I wouldn't want to start an epidemic now, would I?"

"I have to get to work, and I know you do to. I hope you'll be back tonight."

"If you really want me back, Tommi."

"I do, and you can bring some clothes with you."

"Trying to get me to move in with you already?"

"Can't fault a girl for trying."

"Let's see how it goes."

Sonia kissed me goodbye, then left. I showered and dressed. Though I brushed my hair as masculine as possible and wore the clothes that I always wore to work, albeit with a sports bra and panties as undergarments. I knew my employer was pretty LGBTQ friendly, but still showing up there as a woman when everyone knew me as a man, could be a concern.

I was largely recognizable as who they knew me as, and had my chest flatted by my sports bra, not that my b-cup boobs were all that large. There were a few other bodily changes, mostly narrower waist and wider hips but I hoped that might go unnoticed. Still I was uneasy as I arrived at my office. The very first thing I did was go to see my boss.

"Pamela, I have a problem."

"Tom?"

"Yeah, I got some strange virus that changed me into a woman."

"Are you serious?"

"Sadly, I am."

"Are you contagious?"

"Through sexual contact, but believe me I'm not having sex with anyone in the office."

"Not any other way?"

"I don't think so, but they still don't know much."

"Take your laptop. You're authorized to work remotely for the next two weeks. Once we know more, we can reevaluate things."

"I feel perfectly fine."

"But you really don't know if you might be contagious other ways."

"No, though I know it doesn't really affect women."

"Do we really want all our male employees infected?"

"I suppose not."

"How did that happen?"

I explained to her about the monkey bite and the woman who was bitten and told her about the woman's spouse. She felt relieved that she wouldn't be harmed by the virus, but said her husband was cut off until she was sure it wouldn't affect him. I collected my laptop and exited the building. I didn't feel much like going back to my place, so I went to a coffee shop with wifi.

We have a VPN for connectivity so I wasn't worried about security. I got a pastry and a drink and settled in to work. There was a zoom meeting later which I logged into, using earbuds with a built in mike, and I minimized my talking and kept my mike muted except when I needed to say something. I dropped in a background so it wasn't obvious where I was, not that it mattered that much.

At lunch time, I got a sandwich and another drink at the coffee shop, and ate it while working. I seemed to be making good progress on my projects. Amazing how much you can get done when you don't have coworkers interrupting you regularly. Sure there were occasional distractions at the coffee shop, but it wasn't bad.

One very pretty woman came in and I had to tear my eyes away, first because I didn't want to be perving on her and second because I would have Sonia coming back over tonight. This woman might have been better looking than Sonia, but I knew Sonia was likely to share my bed tonight. You don't give up a good thing for what might be.

Later in the day a guy came in. He was someone who used to work where I do, but had been encouraged to find other employment after some allegations of sexual harassment. Honestly they should have outright fired his ass, because I had overheard some of his shit and he deserved to be canned. At any rate he was long gone and harassing women at another company.

I was working away, when he came over and sat down at my table.

"What is a pretty thing like you doing, so engrossed in your computer?"

"I'm working. You've heard of working."

"But it's such a nice day and you're such a cute thing."

"I'm not a thing. I'm a person -- a human being."

"And such a lovely one at that."

"Look, dude, I know what you're selling, but I'm not buying."

"Oh, don't be that way, honey."

"I'm not your honey, and I really have work to do."

"I'd really like to spend some time with you."

"I'm working and have a live in lover."

That wasn't really true, Sonia hadn't moved in nor had she committed to moving in, but I kind of hoped she would. I kind of hoped that might discourage this asshole. Sadly, it didn't.

"Maybe you could use an upgrade."

"You aren't an upgrade."

"You really are kind of spunky. I like that in a woman."

"What would it take for you to leave me alone?"

"Maybe go out on a date with me."

I remembered that Sonia had said she felt slightly off after the two of us kissing that first day. Now my erstwhile friends had proven the virus could be spread through sex, but maybe it could also be spread through kissing. I got a really nasty idea, but one which if it worked might serve the jerk right.

"If I give you a kiss and a phone number, will you go away?"

"That sounds good to me."

I stood up and of course he tried to make it as passionate a kiss as he could, while copping a feel of my ass. I broke the kiss and told him my number was 867-5309 and my name was Jennie. He put that in his phone and I immediately left and headed back to my place to finish my work. I didn't want to be around if he tried the number. Sure it was duller at home, but I wouldn't have that jerk bothering me.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers