The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found I had some e-mails from my one time poker buddies asking if there was any way to reverse what had happened. I replied that I didn't know of any and if they hadn't used me, they'd never have had the problem to begin with. After replying, I blocked their e-mail accounts. I wish I could feel sorry for them, but I was still bitter about it all.

I finished my work for the day and cleaned up a bit. Okay, I'm hardly a slob, but I have been less than fastidious. I vacuumed the place and wiped down kitchen and bathroom counters. By then, my dishwasher was pretty full so I ran it. I began to wonder if my change of gender had changed my attitude toward house cleaning. I would never make it to good housekeeping, but knew I could do better.

A bit later, Sonia came over and as she was coming in, another woman came up and pushed her way in. It turned out to be the transformed version of my poker buddy Dan. She was mad as hell, but she wasn't any bigger of more muscular than either Sonia or me, and she didn't appear armed. I guess I should be grateful for that anyhow.

"You bitch, how could you do this to me?"

"I didn't do a damn thing to you. I got a virus which can be transmitted by sex, which I didn't even know at the time. You bastards drugged me and used me. As far as I'm concerned you did it to yourselves."

"You should have warned us."

"I didn't invite you to fuck me -- I didn't even want you to fuck me, and I didn't know how it might be transmitted."

"My entire fucking life is ruined."

"Cry me a fucking river, bitch."

"If it's transmitted by sex, then the chick I picked up after I screwed you might have it?"

"Women aren't changed by it, but any guy who screws her could get it too, I suppose."

"Shit -- that chick sleeps around -- a lot."

"Then there may be a lot more of us before long."

"How am I supposed to cope with this shit?"

"Do whatever, but don't screw guys unless you want them to end up like us."

"I need to warn that chick."

"So call her and tell her."

"I don't have her number. Hell, I'm not even sure of her name."

Sonia found the entire exchange quite entertaining. She'd sat on the sofa, just watching Dan, or maybe now Dani rant. Dani looked at Sonia and looked puzzled.

"Are you like us?"

"I've always been a woman."

Dani just shook her head. She had vented her rage and now was pretty much wiped out. She stood looking at Sonia and I, then just turned and walked out. After she did, I walked over and locked the door behind her. I came back and sat beside Sonia on the sofa. Sonia had brought a few changes of clothes, which pleased me, and had also picked up some food.

Sonia had talked to the friends she'd been out with the other night and all three of them, who Sonia had kissed, had mild fevers the next day. She told me that all three liked hooking up with bi-curious women, so it was possible that the virus could spread through them. Sonia had called them and warned them but they had seemed unconcerned. One even said if that meant there'd be more lesbians they were all in favor of the virus.

We ate the nice dinner that she brought over then cuddled a bit before retiring to my bedroom and making love until we went to sleep.

....................................................................................

I worked remotely from my place and a few places with wifi for the next several days. I had no issues at the places where I worked, mercifully. Sonia worked her regular job and brought even more of her clothes to my place. After a week of remote work, Pamela told me to work from the office, but required me to wear a mask at work.

I went back to the one coffee shop, and they told me that the next day, a woman had come in. She was mad and asked about the woman at the table in the corner, meaning me. They told her they didn't know who I was or how to contact me. From what they said, I was pretty sure it was the jerk I had kissed. He was now a she and pissed about it.

Sonia liked guys as well as women, and enjoyed penetration, so she brought over a strap on that we added to our regular sex. I let her use the strap on to fuck me, but afterwards told her I didn't care much for it, so we mostly use it when I make love to her. Her apartment lease was coming to an end, so she moved into my place, though with the understanding that it might not be permanent.

As we went along, Sonia decided she might like to make it permanent, so I proposed to her. She accepted, though she insists I have to wear a dress when we marry. I still am not comfortable with the idea of wearing skirts or dresses, but that's a minor concession, and I never have to wear skirts or dresses at any other time. She seems to be good with that, so we're settled in as a happy couple.

It turns out that some trans women heard about the virus, and went actively searching for people who were infected in order to have a more complete transition. The trans female community is almost wholly altered by the virus. The trans male community has a far rougher time of it unfortunately. Ironically and unsuprisingly, predatory men were among the earliest victims, and almost gleefully spread it.

Researchers have finally isolated the virus, though there is no vaccine nor any antiviral to deal with it. The virus has gone world wide and the percentage of men has dropped to under 20% across the globe. One effect of the virus was to cause many males to make sperm donations while they could. Some women use those to get pregnant, though in virus affected women, only female babies are born.

Perhaps thanks to Sonia and her friends, the virus is now endemic in the lesbian community. That has had the side effect of making a few bisexual women carriers to the formerly male population. At this point the world population is mostly lesbians and asexual men. Given that it spread by kissing as well as sex, many men who have remained so, gave up on sex with women.

Thanks to a few bisexual men, the gay male community has largely turned female, much to the dismay of many of them. Frankly, they like men, and were sad to have male lovers turn female. Some committed gay male couples were unaffected, though given that it passed through kissing, they've been particularly unaffectionate with anyone but their partner.

As the virus became particularly widespread, my poker buddies got over their initial anger at me. Needless to say, I'm no longer required to be masked at work, though our office is almost entirely female, whether born that way or mutated though the virus. Then again, most of the population is now female, though here and there male babies are born.

I love Sonia and even though I liked being male, I'm happy to have her in my life. After we marry, she has talked about having a baby, though frankly the sperm banks will sooner or later run low. We only hope some cure for the virus is found before the human race goes extinct. Researchers are now trying to create artificial sperm which can be used to keep our race alive.

The monkey that infected me was a South American one and the virus began spreading there from native sources even as it began to spread through the rest of the world from our human infections. They say nature has a way to balance things out and we wonder if this is how nature is dealing with human overpopulation and overdevelopment.

Do I wish I'd never been bitten by that monkey? I suppose so, though the woman who was bitten might have spread the virus, and other people from South America who got it might have shared it. Still, I have Sonia as my lover and soon to be wife, and I can't regret that. In spite of everything, I do enjoy having Sonia make love to me, so it's hard to be too upset.