The Virus and the Cure Ch. 01

Story Info
A futa doctor and her nurse save my life.
2.4k words
4.37
27.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Virus

Chapter 1

I woke on a hospital stretcher. My body felt weak and my head was dizzy. I noticed there were what looked like two nurses running, pushing my stretcher with them. Their faces seemed focused, looking ahead and shouting things I couldn't quite make out. One of them, who I now noticed was a young, red-haired woman wearing blue scrubs, turned her head down to look at me, her eyes wide. Her expression quickly softened, and a gentle smile replaced it.

"You're finally awake. You're going to be fine" she said to me. Then she looked at her colleague. "He's awake!"

"Good! That means there might still be time to save him!" the other nurse replied.

My head finally cleared, and I remembered what had happened. I had woken up with a fever yesterday and had realized that it must have been the new virus CRTN-DTH-19. The virus had been all over the news the last few weeks. I decided to go to the hospital, but I think I must have collapsed on the way. Me being where I am now means I must have been found and brought to a hospital.

I observed my surroundings. I was indeed being pushed on a stretcher through a hospital corridor. Besides the red-haired nurse there was a middle-aged man pulling the stretcher, also in blue scrubs.

The stretcher slowed down and came to a halt in front of what looked like a doctor. She looked at me, her eyes serious, and then turned to the nurses.

"Thank you, Peter. I and nurse Olivia will take him from here." She said and took the male nurse's place. The doctor and the woman whose name seemed to be Olivia pulled my stretcher into a blue room and closed the door after them. Olivia swiftly took my blood pressure while the doctor took my pulse.

"He needs to be connected to an IV and get administered the COC now, Dr Blomstrom!" Olivia said.

"No use! He's too far gone. He shows signs of TIT. We have to give him the DIC!" the doctor replied.

While they were arguing I got a look at the doctor. She had shoulder-length, straight golden hair, and bright blue eyes. She looked to be around forty, but her face was quite soft and had full lips. She wore a white doctor's coat, buttoned up to just below two big, round breasts (at least D-cups), that were covered by a low-cut red top. A name tag read: "Dr Sara Blomstrom". I realized that she was very hot, a real milf, and I felt my dick stirring in my pants. Get it together! You're about to die and you're getting turned by the doctor? To avoid the awkwardness, I instead shifted my gaze to the nurse. However, I soon realized my mistake. The nurse was just as beautiful.

Long, red locks flowed down her head and framed her beautiful face. Her eyes were like emeralds and under her surprisingly tight scrubs a slim, athletic body showed. When she leaned close to remove the blood pressure measurer, the swell of her breasts almost brushed my arm and I could smell her sweet perfume. I realized her scrubs showed a lot of cleavage. Come on Simon, you're about to die. Realize the severity of the situation!

"Sir? I believe you have contracted the CRTN-DTH-19 virus. It is very far gone, and there's a big chance that you won't survive long enough for the normal treatment to cure you." Dr Blomstrom told me with a grave look. I swallowed hard. There it is. The fear of death. My dick was completely soft now.

"But, sir, there is a treatment that could save your life. It is quite... unusual. And it will have large side effects, but not necessarily dangerous ones."

"Anything! Please, I don't want to die!" I begged.

"Please sign here then" Olivia said and handed me a clipboard and a pen. It was a contract, but I was so distressed that I found it hard to read it. The nurse pointed at the lower right-hand corner and I signed without thinking.

"The treatment that you will get is called FUTA-7. There is a naturally occurring hormone found in 0.1 % of the female population. These women, known as futanari, produce it in their semen." The doctor said. I was speechless. What did she say? "Yes, futanari are women who have both male and female genitalia." She added as if that were all the explanation needed.

"The hormone must be administered both orally and anally." Olivia added. "However, we have just run out of our stock this morning, because of the epidemic."

"But you're in luck. Because I can administer it to you directly from the source." Dr Blomstrom said. My head was spinning. None of it made sense. "You see, sir. I happen to be a futanari."

The doctor took a step back and hiked up her skirt. She pulled down her panties, letting a long, thick, and veiny dick flop up. It must have been over 10 inches long! Completely hairless, it curved slightly upward. I had trouble looking away. Below the massive cock, two hairless testicles hung low. They must have been the size of an apple each. I now realized the dick reached up past her belly button. A few inches below her massive breasts. The girth was that of her forearm.

"Oh, m-m-my... W-w-what is that? I've never seen a dick that big in my life!" I cried. Forcing my gaze away I saw that Dr Blomstrom beamed a sultry smile, almost making me uncomfortable. She put one of her hands on my shoulder and leaned towards me, giving me a better look down her cleavage and her firm tits.

"Don't worry Mr Moore, this will make you all better. And it might even feel good. At least it will for me."

"And for me" I swung my head around to see Olivia had pulled out a massive cock of her own. It was just a beautiful as Dr Blomstrom', but where her dick was thicker, Nurse Olivia's dick was longer. The head of it settled between her boobs; it was probably around 15 inches long. She was stroking it with both her hands, up and down its full, veiny length. Her hands couldn't even reach all the way around it.

Without thinking I reached out and grabbed each of their cocks. What am I doing? My own dick was at full hardness and I had never been so horny in my life. The paradox of these beautiful, sexy women and those massive cocks was just so hot. I forgot all about my life-threatening disease.

"I knew you would find this treatment... satisfactory." The doctor said. Their skin was hot, and I could feel the veins and their dicks throbbing. As I started stroking them Dr Blomstrom opened her coat and pulled down her shirt, revealing those bouncing round mounds of flesh. Their shape was perfectly round, disobeying gravity. "I almost forgot. The first part of the treatment" she said and pulled my head in between her melons. Her boobs were so round and large I couldn't believe it. After motorboating me for a few seconds she guided me to one of her large, erect nipples. Without hesitation I took it in my mouth and started sucking. I paused jerking them off and put my attention where my mouth was. The doctor was moaning now, whispering encouragements to me.

"Ah yes! That feels so good." She moaned and put her hands on the back of my head. I regularly switched between sucking and licking up and down all over her perfect tits. Something tugged at my pants. Taking a short breath and looking up I could see that the nurse was pulling off my pants, her dick flopping in the air, sometimes hitting her own breasts. I shifted a little to help her and after she pulled my pants down to my ankles, I finally kicked them off, leaving me in my boxers. Olivia flashed me a dirty smile, her beautiful eyes shining, before removing her own shirt. Her perfectly perky, C-cup breasts bounced free. No bra? What kind of hospital is this? I managed to wonder before becoming entranced again by the show. Throwing away her shirt, Olivia took her dick and stuck it between her tits, bending slightly, and started to give herself a tit job. The massive cockhead was massaged by her boobs and I could hear her squeal slightly as she looked me right in the eyes with a horny look.

While I had been distracted Dr Blomstrom had removed her coat and shirt and had was jacking herself off. My head was spinning. This whole situation was the most insane, hot thing I had ever witnessed. I removed my shirt and squirmed out of my underwear, sitting completely nude. Reaching out and grabbing the doctor's penis, removing her hands, I guided it to my mouth, giving the giant cock head a lick. It had a sort of sweet, musky smell to it, very feminine. Lowering my head, I licked it right from the base up to the head, feeling the dick throb. My hands started to fondle those perfect balls and I put the dick in my mouth. I could feel her moaning through the cock. Starting to bob up and down, I shifted, showing my ass to the nurse.

Olivia climbed up the bed and lay down beside me. I could feel her long dick on my back and her balls on my ass. She adjusted a bit and I let her guide her immensely long cock to my asshole. Never stopping my blowjob, I could feel her cock poke on my sphincter. "Relax, and it will go in easier" Olivia whispered in my ear. I felt her breath on my neck and her perky boobs on my back. Dr Blomstrom put her hands on my head and started to force me further down her gargantuan rod. While I was distracted Olivia seized her chance and pushed herself in me.

I tried to scream, but Dr Blomstrom' cock was too deep in my throat, and I could only moan. The dick was going deeper inside me. It hurt. She had gone in without any lube and it burned like hell, but it was also strangely a nice pain. Like I had had an emptiness inside me that was now being filled.

"Don't worry I'll go slow." Olivia said as she had gotten half of her 18-inch dick inside me. She gave me a quick smooch on my cheek before she began to pull out. A few inches out, and then a few inches in. It hurt so good now, I could not believe it. Dr Blomstrom' cock was now hitting against my throat and she was face fucking me with enthusiasm. Now that I had adjusted to having a massive dick in my ass, I put my hands to work. One hand went to the doctor's giant swinging balls, and the other to massage her ass.

Olivia picked up her speed now. "Fuck, this virgin asshole feels so good!" She cried. Her thrusts became longer and longer, and I could sometimes feel her perfect balls swinging and hitting my own. "I'm gonna cum! Time to get you cuuuuuuuurrreeeed!"

A flow of warm liquid shot into my ass, filling me up. My own cock twitched and shot its load all over the bed and my stomach. "Fuuuuuck" Olivia kept moaning, thrusting frivolously into me now, still pumping hot sticky semen into me. The pleasure was unbelievable, I had never felt anything so nice. If my mouth had been free, I would also have screamed out loud.

It appeared that Olivia had stopped cumming and was now lying over me and panting, her breasts poking my back. But it was not over yet.

"God, now I'm gonna cum too! Mmmmmhhh!" Dr Blomstrom hilted her dick in me and shot rope after rope of cum straight down my throat. "Yessss!" she moaned loudly. After a few shots she pulled back out of my throat, jacking herself off and continued to shoot a few ropes of cum all over my face, covering me in sticky girl-cum.

We fell into a pile panting, trying to recuperate. I realized that, in my ecstasy, I had blown my own load all over the bed and my stomach. "That was the most intense thing I have ever experienced!" I panted.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it, but the most important thing is that you're now cured." The doctor said, stood up and straightened herself. "You can expect to be fatigued a few days, but you will recover"

"Oh, right. That's good" I said. I had completely forgot about my illness. In truth, I did feel a lot better now. Still tired, but more of the post-orgasm tired.

Nurse Olivia, who had kept spooning me, panting, began pulling out her massive schlong, giving me one last moment of anal pleasure. Her cockhead plopped out of my asshole and I felt a butt-plug being pushed into me, taking its place.

Dr Blomstrom put her boobs back in her bra, buttoned up her shirt, put her dick back into her underwear and closed her doctor's coat around her. "Good, I will leave Olivia to you and she will discharge you in a moment." She said as she wandered out of the room, leaving us alone.

"That was really nice" Olivia said and kissed my neck, before climbing up from the bed. "What's your name?"

"Simon." I answered and looked up at her beautiful emerald eyes.

"I'm Olivia, but you probably got that already." She smiled at me and threw me a towel. "Get cleaned up. You're good enough to walk out of here in a minute."

I took the towel and cleaned up the cum on my face and stomach and began to get dressed. I could not stop looking at her as we got dressed, exchanging smiles every now and again.

When we both were fully dressed, she handed me a few papers on my condition and contact information for the hospital, opened the door and led me out. As I neared the exit, I turned and looked back to her.

"Goodbye, Simon"

"Goodbye"

She turned and walked away her flaming locks flowing after her, leaving me alone in the lobby, staring at her magnificent ass.

I exited the hospital, headed towards the subway. Looking down at my papers I noticed something I hadn't seen earlier. Scribbled on one of the pages was a phone number, followed by an "O".

I smiled as I went on my way home.