The Virus Ch. 01

Story Info
A world where men lose the ability to fuck.
881 words
3.57
21.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are over the age of 18.

-----------------------------

A New World

The year was 2050, a virus had spread in the world that affected all men and about 10% of women. The virus made men impotent, meaning that no man in the world was capable of impregnating a woman. On top of that, it shrank their cocks, making the new average size of a hard male cock to be at only 2 inches. This incident affected the balance of power all over the world, with man becoming more submissive due to increased insecurities and loss of self-confidence. On the other hand, the 10% of the woman who were affected, all had a significant characteristic, they were all taller than 6 ft and had really hot bodies. The virus worked in their favour and made them even hotter, plus it also gave them a girl cock. The average girl cock was as big as the biggest cock a man can dream of having and their lust for pussy was insatiable.

Now, since the number of futas were far less than the number of women wanting to have children, it was impossible for a futa to start a regular family and marry one woman for her life. As futas has an insatiable sex drive, it wasn't uncommon for them to have more than one sexual partners. Reports of women getting pregnant started coming from all over the world and it gave the people a new hope. After running tests it was discover that Futa sperm was way more fertile than a man's cum had ever been. With men losing their ability to impregnate women, the burden fell on these 'powerful' women (futas).

As people started becoming aware of this fact, many women started searching for futas to impregnate them. Married women who wanted a baby, started actively searching for futas, hoping that they would fuck them and give them their superior cum. All women were desperate for the girl cock, not just to get pregnant but for their own pleasure. Sex life drastically changed with women becoming more and more dominant in bed. Blowjobs for men were started to become a thing of the past and eating pussy was the new way of sex. Women would make men lick their pussies for hours while they fantasized about getting fucked by a girl cock or watching pictures and videos of futas fucking other women. Some women, out of pity, did let their husbands/boyfriends fuck their pussy but they hardly felt their 'presence' and it was just pleasurable for the man. One of the other effects of the virus on a significant number of men was premature ejaculation. Basically, the virus made all men useless in bed, unable to please women with their cock.

In order to meet with the demand of their sperm, many governments established a Futa Fertility Centre (FFC) where a woman can apply to be impregnated by a futa. The process was simple, a woman applies to be impregnated, pays the fees and waits. The waiting period wasn't certain, the power lied with the futas as they decided whether the woman was worthy of her cum or not. This made women very submissive to them, doing anything and everything that was ordered by the futa. In the first visit, the woman and her husband would do everything in their power to please the futa. Husbands were strictly ordered to be submissive to the futa, they were to treat her as their goddess and serve them like their life depended on it. The Husbands hated it as it constantly reminded them of their shortcomings. Women were so desperate to please the futas that some of them even went as far as locking their husbands in chastity and offering the key to the futa who may or may not impregnate her. It simply was a gesture showing that the only cock that would penetrate her would be the futa cock.

Naturally, all of these events affected world politics and a lot changed due to it. As men became insecure and lost confidence, they were no longer deemed to be worthy of holding high positions, so all over the world women and futas started taking charge. All world leaders were now either futa or women, including major companies. Men still held jobs like cleaners, janitors, house servants, clerks, peons, etc.

With political change, came social change as well. Patriarchy was destroyed and men were reduced to mere objects for women and futas. Moreover, people became open minded about sexuality and public sex was normalized. It wasn't uncommon to see a man kneeling in front of a woman eating her pussy, while she's working in her office, or sitting in a cafe with her girlfriends, or sitting at home enjoying a glass of wine and a cigarette, etc. With loss of confidence, men weren't able to please women even with dildos, so women started fucking each other for pleasure.

--------------------------------

Let me know what you people think, this is the first ever story that I have written, I have another part ready and based on your feedback, I will write more parts.

In the next chapter, I will be describing the effects of the virus on the life of a couple.