The Virus Lock Down

Story Info
Public health nurse goes on lock down.
5.8k words
3.9
19.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers

"Okay, Lionel, have your bags packed on Saturday morning," the younger brother reminded his sibling.

"I will, Blaine! What time will you be here? I'll be there around ten in the morning."

"Do you want me and Freeland to ride together or do one of us need to ride with you?"

"You tell me what you want. Just think about it and let me know."

"Okay. And you have WiFi, right?'

"Yes, Lionel. I..."

The five-foot-eight, reddish-brown, effeminate man went silent as he saw a dark figure lurking outside his bedroom. His pulse began to race.

"You there, Blaine? Blained?!?!?"

"I'll call you right back," Blaine whispered.

"Okay, little bro!"

"Who's there," the slight homeowner called out. "I have a gun," he warned as he reached for the nightstand. As he stretched his arm to open the drawer, the shadow lunged towards him and pounced on top of him.

"Shut the fuck up, faggit," the ski mask wearing person barked. The person overpowered Blaine and restrained his wrists.

Blaine kicked and fought as best he could.

The man ordered, "Shut up!" He forced down the red bikini cut briefs the victim was wearing.

"Stop! Please stop," shrieked the terrified.

The assailant slapped the sensitive tart. "I said shut up!" He kicked off a shoe and removed a sock. He stuck it in Blaine's mouth.

"Mmmmphhh. Unnnh," garbled Blaine.

"You must like it. Your li'l dick is hard," chuckled the aggressor. Then he punched it.

"Arrrggggghhhhhh!"

"You gon' suck my big dick first, bitch ass faggit!"

Blaine shook his head back and forth in protest.

WHAP!

Another slap.

"I'ma take this sock out your mouth. And you gonna suck this dick, bitch!" The man removed the sock and choked the prey's neck. "Open up. And you better not bite my dick or I'ma kill you."

Blaine's eyes were huge with terror. Tears began to well.

The man shoved what had to be a nine inch dick down his throat. The man fucked his face like it was a pussy. He did not stop even though Blaine was gagging and spitting up. "You can throw up on this dick if you want! I'ma still fuck your punk ass, bitch!"

Blaine was now sobbing.

The criminal pulled out and flipped the sissy onto his stomach. He spat on the tight brown hole and stabbed his manhood into the rectum.

"Owwwwwww," whined Blaine.

"You know you wan this dick, faggit," the goon growled.

"Please don't hurt me!"

"You know you like this big long dick! Faggit always want dick!"

The attacker slammed his lengthy and meaty rod into the unwilling bottom with overwhelming force. He pushed it all the way to the hilt. He would pull it almost completely out with each stroke. Then, he shoved it back in balls deep. He pummeled and thrashed his skinny fuck doll. "Take this big long dick! I love takin' faggit ass!"

"Oh my god! Why?"

"Cause you a faggit! You supposed ro please real thug nuggas!"

"Please stop!"

"Where that goddamn sock?" He stuffed it back in Blaine's mouth.

"Mmmmmpphhhhh! Ahhhhhh!"

"Can't nobody hear you!"

The invader pounded with every bit of might he could muster. "This fag pussy os so tight on my dick! Goddamn! You make my shit so hard, faggit! That's why I hate you!"

Blaine tried to scream, but it was no use. He made the conscious decision to just lie there lifeless.

The ruffian walloped and trounced. He clobbered the now open boipussy.

"Unnnhhhhh," Blaine murmured.

"Oh it's so good! I'ma nut in yourt faggit ass, bitch!"

"Unh uh! Unh uh!"

"Ah shit! Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!"

The hooligan's balls shot a warm, gooey load inside of Blaine's silken insides.

Blaine felt the man climb off of him. He saw the man put on his shoe and disappear. He sat up and ran into the bathroom. He looked for something to help him cut away the duct tape. Finding nothing he cautiously went into the kitchen. He fumbled with a knife to slice through it until he was able to free his hands.

Then, Blaine walked back into his bedroom. He picked up his phone and saw a message from Jordan Chaney.

-How was it boo?

-GREAT! I love how you rape me.

-Tomorrow night. I just wanna fuck you regulat.

-Sounds good. Let me know what time.

-Bet

That's right. The entire thing had been staged. Some months ago, the community health advanced practice nurse had met Jordan. He was a handsome man with an athletic build and cool brown skin that had a blue-red undertone.He had a tough swag. Soon they were fucking regularly. Six weeks ago, Blaine gave Jordan a key to his house so he could come over unexpectedly and take his boipussy. This was the fourth time Jordan had done ir.

Blaine went to wash up before calling his older brother. He firmed up the plans with Lionel.

Currently, the forty-three year-old Lionel lived in the small house where he and Blaine had been raised by their single mother. She was now deceased. Blaine had helped Bevely Mathews setup to leave the 900 square-foot three-bedroom, one-bath home to Lionel in a special needs trust. This allowed Lionel to continue to draw the maximum benefit.

Blaine visited at least once every six weeks, but had found a Vietnam veteraran, who was also getting SSI because his injuries were not service related, to live with Lionel as a companion-slash-caretaker. His name was Freeland Moore. He paid a nominal amount of rent and in return got use of a bedroom and Lionel's royal blue 2011 Ram Dakota extended cab pickup truck.

Having the 65 year-old Freeland live with and support his brother, helped Blained sleep well since he lived a few hundred miles away.

Freelanad was an active fellow. He and Lionel often went fishing when the weather was nice. They worked out at the gym three or four times a week. And sometimes they drank beer. It was as much a help for Freeland as it was for the Mathews brothers. Before becoming Lionel's companion, Freeland had been homeless and couch surfing.

But, the big thing on Blaine's mind right now was the new virus that was beginning to be seen in the United States. Blaine had been this rural county's health department director for a couple of years. And because the dude with master's degrees in nursing and public health was plugged into the information network, he knew that travel bans and shut downs would be imminent. It was not long after the first meeting about the virus, that he began making plans for Lionel and Freeland to come stay with him.

When Blaine purchased his quaint three-bedroom, two-bath ranch style house on four acres, he also bought a 600 square foot manufactured home that had two bedrooms and one bathroom. He got it with the intent of eventually moving Lionel down here with him so that both could have their own private space.

Since Freelandhad no family to speak of, Blaine implored him to join them during this possibly trying time.

The next day at work, Blaine joined a conference call where they explained what was known about the virus and how it was spread. There was talk of possibly asking all healthcare personnel to suspend any unnecessary travel outside of their home regions. Blaine was glad he'd made the plans to get Lionel this weekend.

The health department was inundated with questions and heavier foot traffic over concern about the virus. Blaine found himself interacting much more with the public than he usually had to. But, he loved patients. He only went into the community health side because he thought it would give him more opportunity to influence larger swaths of the populace. He had a real focus on HIV / AIDS care & prevention.. Right now, the number one issue was to manage the spread of this virus.

Blaine had driven about thirty miles to a bulk discount store on Sunday. He stocked up on toilet paper, hand sanitizer, soap, and bottled water. He'd also added some money to the debit card that Freeland kept instructing them to purchase similar items. He was going to be prepared.

After work, he stopped by the grocery store and bought some more canned goods 0 sardines, black beans, potatoes, beets, peaches, madarin oranges, smoked oysters, tune, spam. He was not a prepper by any stretch of the imagination, but he wanted to be ready in case shit went tits up.

He arrived at home and put away the items. Jordan mentioned he wanted to come through about 6:30 p.m. since his girlfriend got off at 8:00 p.m. This meant Blaine had forty minutes to douche and get ready. He'd fix dinner after that. He poured a glass of Chardonnay and took the bottle with him to the master bathroom.

Blaine cleaned out his poop shoot. He kept streaming lukewarm water into his pussyhole until the liquid ran back out clear three times in a row. Satisfied, the cutie with the narrow, taut, O-shaped booty hopped in the shower. Blaine lathered up and gently scrubbed using a loofa sponge. He shaved his legs until they were sleek and hairless. After rinsing off his luscious body, he stepped out and wrapped himself in a towel.

Blane sprayed some detangler on his dark brown hair. He picked through it with his fingers separating the kinky coily curls atop his head. Next, he squirted some cocoa butter in his hands and mixed it with baby oil. He massaged it onto his tender epidermis until it was velvety and shiny. He selected a pink sequin tube top, black lace boyshorts, and silver platform heels with clear straps.

Blaine wafted vanilla scented body spray in the air and twirled through the mist. He was so ready for Jordan to arrive. He fixed another glass of wine while he waited.

Only a minute behind schedule, the five-eleven, sinewy Negro knocked. Blaine invited him in.

"Goddamn, faggit," smirked Jordan. "You look sexy as fuck!"

"Thank you, sexy!"

Jordan pulled Blaine into him and squeezed him tight. "Damn! You smell just like a bitch, faggut! Now get on your knees," he ordered, pushing the sissy down to the floor.

"Th-Thank you," cooed the bottom boy.

"Suck this dick till I nut, bitch!"

"Mmhmm," moaned Blaine as he already had his mouth on the 9-inch-by-5½-inch cock.

"Yeah, faggit! Suck this big Black dick, bitch boy! Make it skeet, slut ass boy bitch," demanded Jordan. "I been thinking about fucking your boypussy all goddamn day!"

"Mmmm! Mmmm!"

"You like the way that tastes," he checked, grabbing Blaine's small Afro.

"Mmhmm," the sissy moaned.

"You better, muthafucka! Suck it! Deep throat it, fag bitch!"

"Mmmpphhh!"

"Hell yeah, bitch! I'm finna nut, hoe!!"

Gulp. Gulp.

Blaine swallowed a huge amount of baby batter.

The much stronger and strapping man jerked Blaine to his feet.

The sissy wobbled in the platform heels.

"Let's get in the bed," Jordan commanded, pulling Blaine by the tube top after him.

The punk had to lift his legs like crazy and move quickly to keep from tripping.

"Bend that faggit ass over! Now," he demanded.

"Yes, sir," whimpered Blaine.

"Take all this shit off 'cept for them high heels, bitch! Goddamn you a sexy muthafucka!"

WHAP! Jordan smacked the seemly fannie. "Spread them cheeks. Show me that boypussy, faggit!"

Blaine pulled his butt apart to reveal a twitching, light-brown hole.

"I'm finna fuck that booty hole up," Jordan chortled. "Where your lube at?'

"On the nightstand right there," Blaine pointed.

Jordan squirted some directly on the ass crack. He used his dick head to massage it in the opening.

"Ooh," winced Blaine. "Oh my god!"

"You can take this dick, faggit!"

"Mmhmm!"

"Oh shit! This boypussy feel so good," he hummed, pushing deeper and deeper.

"Oh, daddy! Oh my god! I love it!"

"I know you do, bitch! You feel how hard you make my dick, faggit?"

"Ye-yes sir!"

Having pushed all the way to the base of his cock, Jordan began humping furiously. He was a jack rabbit in Blaine's tight boypuaay. He bore down and trounced with considerable fury. "You feel this big nut sack slapping against your sissy balls, bitch?!?

"Yes, sir," gasped Blaine. "Fuck me, nigga!"

"Hell yeah, faggit! Take it!"

"Oh my god! It's so big, daddy!"

"Yeah, baby! You make shit big as fuck! But you be takin' this dick!"

"Oh, daddy!"

"Fuck yeah! Goddamn I love your boypussy!"

"I love your dick!"

"Was you tryin' to make a country thug nigga fall in love?"

"Maybe!"

"Fuckin' punk ass bitch!"

Jordan rammed with incredible horsepower.

Blaine wailed and flailed ashis pussy hole was used.

"Arrrghhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuck," barked Jordan.

He collapsed on Blaine's back. He was huffing like crazy.

Eventually, Blaine fetched a washcloth to clean up his lover. Before Jordan left, he explained that he was going to bring down his brother and caretaker so he would need to make sure to only use the front door or garage door when entering from now on. He didn't want the two spying on the back door from the trailer.

"That's wassup," Jordan confirmed. "My chick say they might let them work from home soon. So we might have to go on a break. I'ma let you know though, boo! I love your faggit ass." Jordan surprised Blaine with a peck on the lips. "Gotta go, boo!"

As the week progressed, people got a bit crazier. Blaine continued to get updates and instruct his staff. He worked diligently to ensure his team had the personal protective equipment. He honestly didn't expect a huge swell very quickly in this county that had fifty-six thousand residents. What did concern him was the effect the virus may have on people with weakened immune systems.

Blaine spent his early years as a registered nurse working for an infectious diseases physician. This led him to spend significant time with patients that were HIV positive or had advanced to AIDS. He had seen many patients thrive and live fulfilling lives if they followed the medical regimen. He'd also seen people become incredibly sick when they did not. His passion was prevention and education. It was his calling and it's what led him into public health.

The next two days were more of the same. Pandemonium. The newscasters on cable were growing more concerned and making a bigger deal with each passing hour. There were rumors of total shutdowns. Many people in this area thought it was a "China man" diseases. Blaine didn't want to cause unnecessary worry, but he did want his team to stress general precautions. Wash hands. Sanitize surfaces. Avoid face to face contact. Cough into the fold of your elbow. Don't go into the emergency room if you're having flu-like symptoms.

A meeting with the county commission, county emergency management director, county administrator, and local mayors was convened and he advised them to ask the citizens to only go out for essential needs. Work. Groceries. Exercise. Medical Appointments. He advised there was no need to go crazy just yet. But keep contact low. He promised he would pass along more updates as he had them. He did suggest that this group have a daily check-in call. The men agreed. They settled on a time and the recording secretary scheduled the meeting adding it to everyone's Google calendar.

After the meeting, Mayor Joe Ragan of Pilotsville approached Blaine. "Excuse me, Director Mathews."

"Yes, Mayor?"

"I was wondering if I could borrow you for a minute. I have a few more questions," the charming blue-gray eyed man with frosty brown said.

"Of course! Let's have a seat."

"Well, I don't wanna hold people up in this room. We could chat out in the parking lot. Or go grab a cup of coffee."

"Joe," smirked Blaine. "You know there isn't any cafe open this late. We'd have to go to Mickey D's. I'll pass. I do have some Donut brand K-cups at my house."

"Well, let's go there. I mean...uh...if you don't mind," Ragan offered.

"Great! Follow me."

Blaine got in his jet black 2017 Mazda 6 sedan and pulled off. He drove slowly until he saw Joe Ragan's four-door silver 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 High Country truck. Blaine thought it was a lovely vehicle for the recently retired full-time Army National Guard officer. They made the eight minute drive from the town center to Blaine's semi-secluded homestead.

The men exited their vehicles. They entered via the garage.

"Did you want that coffee," Blaine asked, stopping in the kitchen.

"Hell naw, baby boy! I just want this boypussy," the older man said.

"Mister Mayor," teased Blaine.

"C'mon, sexy! You know my big White cock craves your Ebony booty.!"

"Alright!"

"And I won't touch your face," he chuckled at a joke that only resonated with him.

Blaine led his guest through the dining area and family room. They went down the short hallway and made a right into the master suite. Here, Blaine began to strip out of his dark green skinny slacks and white button down shirt.

"Put on some sexy lingerie for me," the mature man stated as he removed his snakeskin cowboy boots.

"Sure," Blaine agreed. "Can you give me a couple minutes to freshen up?"

"Yeah, beautiful! Take your time."

"Want a beer?"

"Sure. I'll take a cold one."

"Be right back."

Blaine dropped off two cans of PBR before rushing into the bathroom. He did a quick douche. He ran a warm washcloth over his hotspots. Then, he went into the walk-in closet that was accessible from the bathroom - the other closet had an entry directly from the bedroom. He put on a long black sheer robe. He slid his feet into a pair of black patent leather pumps.

Blaine walked back into the bedroom.

"Ooh, doggy," exclaimed the sturdy-built man with a hairy, well-defined chest. "I do declare," Joe Ragan mused. "Get your sexy Ebony ass over here!"

Joe moved behind the sissy and began rubbing his calloused hands along the silhouette of the robe. "Nice," he grinned. "You're the sexiest piece of ass in the county," remarked the mayor of a town that had a population of six thousand and change. "You wanna suck this White dick?"

"You know I do," beamed Blaine. He dropped to his knees and took the uncut 7-inch-by-5¼-inch prick.

"Oh yeah, beautiful! That feels so good," the five-eleven married man elated.

Blaine stood after a bit. He let the robe glide off his body. Then, he crawled on the bed.

Joe Ragan joined him on the queen-size pillow top mattress. He leaned down to kiss and eat the anus.

"Ohhhhhh," whined Blaine.

The mayor positioned himself upright and pointed his massive tool at the warm, waiting pussy pocket. He touched it with the tip. He began gyrating his hips, working the staff in slowly.

"Owwww," wailed Blaine. "It's so big!"

"Ooh yeah, sissy boy! Take this big White cock!"

"Yes, sir!"

Joe held onto Blaine's thin waist as he stuffed his sausage in the sweet apex of Blaine's being. Joe thrust his throbbing hardness over and over with metered precision. Full strokes. Gentle. Slow. He savored every bit of the taboo gay sex with Blaine.; No one knew his secret. And he liked it this way.

"Fuck me, Joe," begged the advanced practice nurse.

"Yeah, sissy! Give Daddy this sweet Ebony faggit ass!"

"Oh yeah!"

"That's a good slut!"

Joe pounded. He gave all of himself to Blaine's softness. "Ahhhhhhhh!" Joe came hard as he howled like a wolf.

"That was great," giggled Blaine.

"Thanks, babe! I better get going."

Joe used a tissue to wipe off and ran out to his truck.

Early Saturday morning arrived, Blaine took a fast shower and then got into his other car - a silver 2010 Mazda 3 sedan. He backed out his driveway and navigated towards his brother. Upon arriving some eight hours later, he got out and surveyed the surroundings.

Lionel rushed out and hugged him/ The six-one, broad-shouldered, hulking man with deep lustrous yellow skin picked up his little brother. He swirled him around in the air. "It's good to see you," he delighted.

"It's good to see you too, Lionel," Blaine said, getting his footing back. "Hey. Mister Freeland! How are you?"

"Good. Real good, Mister Blaine," the older man with a solid, stocky stature smiled, revealing a couple of gold teeth. "You hungry?"

puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers
12