The Virus Lock Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm famished," giggled Blaine.

"Great,! We got some sausage and peppers," Freeland shared with enthusiasm.

"Hoagie rolls?"

"Yes, ma'am...uh..I mean, sit."

"It's okay, Mister Freeland. Lead the way."

The threesome ate their food and made small talk.

Blaine began the process of marshaling their loading up. He made sure they had computers packed. Lionel had a large laptop. Freeland had a desktop computer..

Blaine ensured they had all medications packed into the vehicles. They added suitcases of clothes and other essential items. He changed the timers on the outside lights. Then, he said he'd lie down for a nap.

Four hours later, Blaine was awake. They did a final walk through to make sure they were leaving nothing of significant importance behind. Blaine locked up, checking every door. The group hit the road. Blaine was in his car alone. It carried a good portion of the belongings. The other two were in Lionel's truck - Freeland was driving.

The group made a couple of stops along the way for gas, food, and bathroom breaks.

They were back at Blaine's property at 5:29 a.m. on Sunday.

Blaine showed them the tiny manufactured home. "I hope the furniture is okay with you guys. If it isn't, we can worry about changing it on Monday."

"This looks good to me," Freeland said. "Don't it, Lionel?"

"Sure does, little bro," Lionel nodded.

"Glad you like. Right in this closet is the washer and dryer. Straight back is the bathroom. And around here are the bedrooms. I was thinking Lionel could take the one at the back," Blaine narrated the tour.

"That'll work," the older man said.

"Yep! It's good," Lionel added.

"The beds are both full size. I know it's a small place," Blaine admitted.

"It's perfect," smiled Lionel.

"Yeah! It's great!"

"Well, let's unload and then get some sleep," the property owner advised.

Once they had unloaded the luggage and boxes, Blaine yawned. "I need some sleep. What do y'all want for breakfast?"

"I ain't hungry," Freeland answered.

"Me neither," replied Lionel.

"Cool beans. If you do get hungry, just call me. I'm going to get some sleep. Let's plan to leave here at one thirty to go shopping for food and supplies you might need."

Blaine got in his car and drove the short distance to his 1,680 square-foot house. He stumbled into the master suite and fell onto the bed. He was spent.

At 12:41 p.m., Blaine rose from his slumber. He called Lionel to see what they were doing. He learned his brother was sitting in the living room watching TV & using his laptop and Freeland was in his room playing spades on his computer. Blaine confirmed plans to head out at 1:30 p.m.

They drove to the nearest mid-size city to pick up some bulk provisions. They picked up trash bags, more toilet paper, plastic cups, bottled water, paper plates, disinfectant spray, laundry detergent.

Freeland mentioned he'd like a TV for his room so they looked at them for a few. Bliane said he had an extra one in one of the guest bedrooms in his house and offered to let the senior citizen use it so he didn't have to spend any unnecessary money right now.

Once they got back home, they unloaded portioning off a bit for each house on the property. Then, Blaine wanted to show them around the town. He pointed out the gym, but she suggested they maybe not go there to avoid being around others in an enclosed space. Freeland reminded the Mathewses that he had packed some free weights. And since it was a 24-hour establishment, they may go very early in the morning. Of course, Blaine stressed for them to use the antibacterial wipes they bought to wipe down the surfaces. Freeland promised they would only go once a week.

Blaine showed them the county health department where he worked, the shopping center that contained a discount grocery store, a dollar store, a small retail variety store, and a takeout pizza joint. He took them by the Wally World. He just wanted to give them the lay of the land. They decided to head back home. Freeland had offered to grill some of the burger patties they'd bought earlier in the day.

They ate at Blaine's dining room table before the two new residents retired to their cabin.

The next day at work, Blaine was back at it. Staving off growing concerns and working to educate the masses. He had a meeting with the three local superintendents - Stovall County Schools; Whittvale City Schools; & Medlin City Schools. They were looking at the possibility of shuttering the public schools. Blaine considered it a good idea. It was decided that they would all convene for a half-day on Tuesday and then close for the next two weeks.

Blaine knew there would soon be a run on supplies. Right now, he and his family were in good shape. Later that day, he got a text from Jordan saying that his girl was now able to work from home so it'd be hard for him to get away for some faggot ass. He understood.

Things continued to progress. Stovall County got its first confirmed case of the virus. More and more people were being told to work from home. A few restaurants shut down completely. Blaine advised the county administrator and the county commission to declare all restaurants to be take out only. Some people thought these actions were overkill. Blaine did not care, he was not overly scared, but he did want to flatten the curve and stall the spread of the virus.

He made a pact with himself to have no sexual contact until bans had been lifted. Over the weekend, the president had gotten on TV and extended social distancing to the end of April. He was devastated. He needed some dick.

There was a knock at the French doors in the family room. It startled Blaine who was curled up on the plush leather sectional reading a spy novel. He looked up and saw that it was a shirtless Freeland. He walked over to the door. Since he was lounging, he only had on a pair of small shorts and an extra large plain T-shirt.

Blaine kenw the much older man worked out religiously, but he had no idea how buff the medium-brown man with the cool, rose undertone actually was. His eyes betrayed him as he stared and nearly gawked.

"Blaine! Blaine," Freeland said.

"Uh yeah! What's up?"

"I wanted to see if you had any garlic."

"Um...Yeah! Come on in. I have a jar of minced garlic in the fridge."

The man stepped across the threshold. He had on a pair of gray sweatpants. As he walked toward the kitchen, Blaine saw his dickprint. The slightly shorter man chuckled, "You see something you like?"

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me," Freeland shot back. "Do you like what you see?"

"I...uh...I..."

"Don't worry cutie! I won't tell Lionel. Let me save you the trouble. I like your slim, girly self."

"Th-Thanks! Where is this coming from?"

"Baby, I'm sixty-five. I've been around the block. Remember, I've been homeless before. I've had sissy pussy before."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah! And I like it. It's a great replacement for regular pussy. And it don't look like it's safe to mess with outside folks right now."

"Very true!"

"Well, thanks for the garlic. I can come back later tonight if you want. Just call me."

Blaine closed the door behind him. He was short of breath. He couldn't believe the old man had just been so forward, but he definitely thought about taking him up on the offer. He rushed back to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. He attempted to read, but his mind kept going back to the thought of letting Freeland fuck him.

He was horny, but Freeland was sort of an employee. He didn't want to endanger the relationship the man had with his brother. He didn't want things to be weird afterwards.

But, he was in real need of a good fucking. He hadn't gone this long without dick since he was in undergrad. He believed that as a sissy, he was supposed to be fucked often.

He imagined the burly Negro manhandling him. Mayor Joe was sixty so it wasn't really a stretch for Blaine to do someone Freeland's age. Actually, he had been fucked by a 76 year-old once several years ago when he lived in another state.

He'd met the Cuban-American man at a local tennis tournament in which he was playing. He'd only signed up for singles', but the president of the tennis club sought him out the day of the tournament saying there was a man visiting his daughter & grandkids from out of town and he wanted a doubles' partner.

Beniro Valdes' daughter told him about the tourney after seeing it at the last minute in the newspaper. He and Blaine played in the lowest level group offered.

Blaine was less than impressed when he first saw the short, olive-skinned man with male pattern baldness and a thick mustache. He did take notice the bow-legged man had incredible calf muscles. He'd already said yes before seeing the guy. But, it turned out that Benito was actually very good and still quite athletic. They were on top after the round robin play and won the championship match 6-3, 6-2.

After also winning second place in singles', Blaine joined a group of folks for drinks at a sports bar. Benito decided he wanted to go as well. Blaine offered to give Benito a ride back. They had a couple of beers and loaded up to go home.

"I guess I really surprised you," the Hispanic dude remarked.

"What do you mean," inquired Blaine.

"I saw the look you gave me when you saw me. You thought I was too old," chuckled the man.

"No I didn't," lied the driver.

"It's okay. I understand. You didn't know me."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..."

"No you shouldn't. But, it's okay. Don't count us old guys out!"

"I won't ever do that again," Blained promised.

"So, what about right now. You still counting me out?"

"Huh?"

"It's obvious you like men. I like sissy boys. Let's get a room."

"Are you serious," the then 27 year old inquired.

"Absolutely. I take Cialis so I can get it up too," he puffed out his chest.

"I live alone. We can go to my place."

"Let's do it, baby!"

Inside the duplex, the old man who was a good two inches shorter, but stout and dense pushed Blaine against the wall. He pulled the pussyboy's face down to him and kissed. They undressed as Blaine led the way to the bedroom.

Blaine sucked the juicy, uncircumcised 6¾-inch-by-5½-inch tool. It tasted salty and smelled rank from the mustiness that had been worked up during match play. Blaine loved it. The old man took the young bottom on his back with his legs in the air.

"Fuck me, Benito! Oh my god," Blaine screamed.

"This is some good boypussy," the visitor confessed. "I love it!"

"Yes, Daddy fuck me."

"You like this old Papi verga?"

"Si, papi," giggled Blaine.

Benito started stroking Blaine's leaking cock. The handsome guy made the registered nurse cum hard. Shots of Blaine's nut flew up to his face. He even swallowed a bit. Benito just laughed, but kept humping. Blaine flailed and shrieked begging for domineering grandpa to stop.

Benito just lowered his burly, hairy torso on top of Blaine's succulent, creamy body. He delivered stroke after stroke of good dick. Blaine was powerless, but ended up enjoying it.

Blaine snapped back to the present and picked up his phone. He told Freeland to come over at 1:30 a.m.

At midnight, Blaine began drinking and getting ready for his guest. By the time Freeland arrived at the door, the host was completely freshened up and dressed in a green-and-white Tinkerbell costume complete with detachable pixie wings and a pair of clear pointy toe pumps with a thick ankle strap.

"That's what I'm talking about, baby! A hundred percent pussy," grinned Freeland.

"Thank you!"

"I've been thinking about you all day. Let's go to your room."

Blaine sat on the bed and pulled down the sweat pants. Out plopped a generous 8-inch-by-5¼-inch dick. "Oh shit," the tipsy bottom snickered.

"I'm sure you can handle it, baby boy!"

"I'm sure I can too!"

Blaine took the erection in his hands and began to tug it lovingly. He took it in his mouth and slurped it with care.

After getting his cock wet, Freeland ate Blaine's booty. The sissy enjoyed it immensely.

They started off with Freeland on his back and Blaine riding. The man grabbed his tart's waist and hefted him up and down his hot swollen flesh.

"Ride that dick, baby boy," demanded Freeland.

"Yes, daddy! It feels so good!"

"Damn right! This boypussy tight!"

"Oh yeah! Mmhmm!"

Freeland held Blaine all the way down to the base as he ground his loins into the treasured pearl of passion.

"Oh shit," whined Blaine.

Freeland bounced the punk some more. Then he held him in place and ground some more. He repeated this many times until he felt Blaine tensing. He ground harder, holding Blaine down.

Blaine's prostate was tickled so much that he came hands free. His nut shot on Freeland's chest that was covered in salt-and-pepper taco meat.

Freeland then flipped Blaine on his back and bent the bottom's legs like a pretzel. He banged the between Blaine's legs driving every inch of his being into the tight depths.

"Fuck me," cried Blaine.

"Hell yeah, pussyboy! Give that sissy pussy to Daddy!"

"Oh my god! It's so good!"

"You like this real grown man dick, don't ya?"

"Mmhmm!"

"It's good for you, faggit! It's real good for you!"

"Yes it is! Oh my god, Freeland!"

"Shit, fag! I been wanting to fuck you for a while."

"It's yours. Take it!"

"Damn right it's mine. This my boypussy, faggit!"

"Oh yes!"

Freeland slammed repeatedly until he could take no more. He erupted inside of the slender, adorable bottom bitch.

Afterwards, they lay there breathing hard.

"I'm looking forward to doing this again, Blaine," shared Freeland.

"Likewise!"

12