The Virus Pt. 04

Story Info
Moms to the rescue.
15.9k words
4.78
42.8k
74

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Sandra Lee, her sister Maxine and her mother Rose

Connie Tucker and her son Jimmy, and his grandmother Nancy

Connie's sister Cheryl and her sons Colin and Eric

Barbara Schmitt and her sons Steve and Brian

Suzy Baker and her sons Derek and Paul, and their grandmother Gerri and her sister Robin

Just a reminder that this story is completely absurd.

******

Suzy left Connie's house and drove straight home. She was squirming in the driver's seat, her pussy still hot and ready to go from the previous action. She really wanted to get fucked some more by Jimmy and his big dick. But she knew he was right. They had all waited long enough and now it was time to start helping their own boys and eventually each other's. She thought about Derek and Paul's beautiful cocks, all lubed up and getting jacked off by Dr Lee and nurse Ebony and it just made her pussy ache that much more.

She parked her car in the driveway and entered the house. Her sons Derek and Paul were not around so she assumed that they must be in their rooms, desperately trying to get off. She went to the kitchen and grabbed her tequila and poured a shot and slammed it. She then poured another and downed it and then another. Feeling the heat of the tequila warm her body, she left the kitchen and headed to her sons' rooms. She stood in front of Derek's room and was about to knock when she decided to just abruptly open the door instead.

Inside she saw Derek sitting at his desk, his laptop open, trying to jerk off to the pictures of the ladies in their swimsuits at the lake house. The picture that he currently had up was of her and his grandmother Gerri, and Gerri's sister Robin. They were all posing for the picture with their arms around each other. Suzy was in a sexy white bikini and Gerri was in a very sexy one piece with low and high cuts, showing off plenty of skin. Robin was in an age appropriate one piece. They were all smiling for the camera and shiny from a fresh coat of suntan oil.

Derek was desperately trying to get off to the picture of his mother, grandmother and aunt. But his penis was swollen and red with soreness and he hadn't been able to cum for several hours. The swelling and pressure was getting to be unbearable and he was scared.

Suzy cleared her throat to get his attention. Derek spun his head around and saw that he had been caught.

"Fuck!" He quickly closed the laptop but knew it was probably too late. His mother had just caught him jerking off to pictures of her.

"Mom, listen, I uh...I was just..."

"Derek please shut up. I'm glad I caught you with that picture. It's going to make this even easier. You look terrible sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

"I'm in a lot of pain mom. It's been hours since I came and I just can't jerk off anymore. This fucking virus...I mean, look?"

He turned in the chair so that she could see his sore, red dick and his painfully swollen balls.

"Oh Jesus baby! Is Paul in the same condition?"

"Yes mom. We're both scared. What the hell are we going to do? Can we call Dr Lee?"

"Relax sweetie. Dr Lee is away this week but mommy's going to take care of you boys. There will be no more jerking off ok? Now go get your brother and come to my bedroom so that we can get this taken care of."

Suzy turned and headed to her room. She went to the king sized bed and pulled back the covers. She removed her clothes and shoes and got into bed, completely naked. Her pussy was screaming for attention. She then suddenly remembered just how much cum the virus caused these boys to shoot, and she quickly got out of bed and ran to her bathroom where she grabbed a towel and ran back to the bed. She spread the towel out on the bed and laid down on top of it.

Derek and Paul walked in and stared at their naked mother, mouths agape. They were both wearing gym shorts and nothing else. Their full erections were tenting the shorts. She was laying back on two pillows, here one leg bent at the knee, a towel spread out beneath her. She was grinning at them and had the pinky finger of her right hand sexily in her mouth, between her teeth. She had never seen them worse off. They were both very pale and in distress. Despite their condition they were still running their eyes up and down her beautiful naked body. She then spoke up.

"First things first. Let's relieve that pressure. Now take off those shorts."

The brothers looked at each other and Derek went first, followed by Paul. They were now all naked in their mother's room and the boys were completely hard, with their big, seven inch cocks standing straight up. Suzy looked at their big dicks and reached down to squeeze her pussy.

"Derek, come her sweetie."

Derek nervously stepped forward and stood at the bed.

"Climb up on the bed honey," said Suzy as she spread her legs.

Derek climbed up on the bed and Suzy reached for him and guided him into place.

"That's it sweetheart. Now get between my legs."

Derek got between her legs and Suzy took a hold of his cock.

"Oh baby, look at this poor dick. All red and sore. No more jerking off ok sweetie? Mommy's going to be taking care of this from now on. Now move up. A little closer."

Suzy placed his cockhead at the entrance of her pussy.

"Derek, we are going to put your sore cock inside me and it's going to be very wet and warm and tight. It's going to make your cock feel amazing and it's also going to make you cum. I promise. Now move forward a little more."

Derek moved forward and she guided his prick into her wet pussy. It felt incredible on his sore dick.

"Ok sweetie, come here and put your arms on either side of me. Now move your cock in and out of me until you cum."

Derek started to slowly thrust in and out of her and couldn't believe how pleasureable the sensations were. Her vagina felt amazing and he immediately started to cum. He gasped as he emptied himself into her. Suzy was rubbing her hands up and down his chest and shoulders and along his sides as if to coax out all of that cum and swelling as he shot it all into her.

"That's it Derek. Shoot that cum out sweetheart. Use mommy's wet pussy to relieve that pressure baby. Give it all to mommy."

Derek's load was enormous because of his condition and it took him several seconds before he emptied it all into her. His sore cock felt so good inside of her that he kept thrusting into her even after his orgasm subsided.

Suzy held his face in her hands, "There you go baby. All better now. How do you feel sweetheart?"

"I feel so much better! This is just so amazing! Everything is gone. The pressure, the pain. Goddamn this is so good," he said as he continued to pump his hips.

"Derek, was I your first? Were you a virgin?"

Derek nodded and kept thrusting into her. His dick was still fully erect and he was loving the feel of his first pussy and didn't want to stop.

Suzy smiled up at him, "Sweetheart, I know your first is really special and you just want more. But your brother needs relief too and mommy isn't going anywhere. You can have as much pussy as you want tonight but I need to help your brother right now."

Derek kept moving his cock in and out of her and looked over at his brother, "Paul's a tough kid mom. He can wait a little longer."

"Fuck you Derek! Now get off of her," yelled Paul, who watched the whole thing while standing beside the bed.

"Be a man Paul!"

Suzy rolled her eyes and put her hands on Derek, "Jesus Christ Derek, try and be a good brother for once," she laughed as she pushed him off of her. He fell over to the other side of the bed.

Suzy lay there and spread her legs again and held her arms out to Paul.

"Let's go Paul. Mommy's gonna make you feel better too."

Paul scrambled up onto the bed and quickly got into position. Suzy giggled at his enthusiasm and helped get him inside of her and then away he went, thrusting in and out of her for all he was worth. Suzy cheered him on.

"That's it sweetie! Use mommy baby! Mommy's gonna make it all better!"

Even though he wasn't a virgin, Paul still felt like one. His first and only fuck in the backseat of Eric's car was an extremely quick, drunken mess. Plus he was wearing a condom at the time. And now, he was fucking bareback in the tight, wet pussy of one of the women he had always dreamed about. His own hot MILF of a mother. This one counted, and he only lasted a second or two longer than his brother.

"Oh my! There you go baby, shoot it all into me," Suzy encouraged him as she felt his orgasm. Like Derek, she rubbed her pretty hands all over Paul's body, trying to make his cum feel as good as possible.

Paul collapsed on top of Suzy as he shot the last of his load into her. She laughed and put her arms around his shoulders and wrapped her smooth legs around him and rubbed the back of her muscular calves up and down his thighs.

She patted him on the back, "Great job stud! How do you feel?"

Paul raised up and started to pump in and out of her again.

"I feel so good! My dick feels great! I feel great! All of that pressure is gone!"

Suzy ran her fingers through his hair.

"I'm so glad my babies are feeling better. I should have done this a lot sooner."

Suzy looked over at Derek who was sitting across the bed. His dick was still hard as a rock. Suzy knew that having just cum, the boys would be good for a few hours from the virus' effects, and not need her help until then. But she didn't see much fun in waiting when they could just keep fucking.

"Oh no, it looks like not all of the swelling went down," she said, while looking at Derek's big, stiff prick.

Suzy pushed Paul off of her and looked at Derek. She spread her legs and then put her hands on either side of her pretty pussy and spread it apart. Cum was leaking out of it and onto the towel.

"Derek, why don't you put that swollen monster back inside mommy."

Derek scrambled over and got into position and Suzy took his stiff prick in her hand and guided it back into her cum filled vagina. He immediately started to pump away.

Suzy was absolutely loving this and started to tease him.

"Is this better than those pictures baby? Is fucking mommy better than jerking off to mommy's picture?"

"YES!"

"You're such a little pervert Derek. Jerking off to your own mother. Jerking off to pictures of your grandmother and also your aunt. Do you want to fuck them too Derek? Do you want to stick your cock into them also," she said while smiling up at him.

"Yes! Yes I want to fuck them too! They're so hot!"

Derek started to thrust harder. Suzy loved the feeling of his big tool slamming in and out of her.

"And my friends? Connie? Cheryl? Barbara? Are you jerking it to them too you little pervert?"

"YES! All of you! Oh shit!"

Derek started to cum again and collapsed on top of her as his hips continued to thrust.

"That's it baby. Empty your balls into mommy you little pervert," she giggled as she held him close. She started to gently kiss his neck when he was suddenly thrown off of her by Paul. Derek was shoved completely off of Suzy as well as the bed. He hit the floor with a thud.

"Ow! Jesus Paul!"

Suzy was laughing hysterically as Paul jumped on top of her and got into position. She was still laughing as she spread her legs for him and helped him get back inside of her. He started to thrust away and her laughter stopped and eventually turned to groans as she concentrated on the big, fat cock moving inside her.

"Oh yes Paul! Fuck mommies pussy baby! Is my Paul a little pervert too? Mmmmmmm, fuck that pussy baby. Mommy's little pervert is going to make her cum baby! Mmmmmm...so good!"

Suzy started to cum and she squeezed Paul tightly to her body. He started to have his second orgasm and they came together. Paul kept thrusting into her and put his mouth on hers and they made out as they rode through their orgasms.

Finally when they came back down to earth Suzy held him in her arms and they both caught their breath. Derek had gotten off the floor and back onto the bed.

As Suzy lay in the afterglow of her orgasm she thought about the boys and what had just happened. She didn't feel any guilt at all and was actually still horny and ready for even more. She knew that this must have been very exciting for them. But they went straight to fucking and there was so many more firsts that they had yet to experience. She smiled to herself, knowing that this night had only just begun. She gently pushed Paul off of her.

"Boys, this has been a lot of fun. But this night just got started. Now, I want my two little perverts to wait here and mommy will be right back for more fun."

She crawled off the bed and headed into her bathroom and closed the door. She ran the shower and got in and rinsed herself off and also rinsed out the four cumloads that had been shot into her. She got out, toweled off and headed back out to her room.

"I'm back and all clean for you two," she said while she spun around, showing off her gorgeous, compact body. She then crawled back into bed and laid down in the middle on her back.

"Why don't you boys come play with mommy's body? This isn't a picture guys. It's the real thing. Come explore me!"

Derek and Paul looked at each, each with a huge grin on his face, and then both were on her.

Suzy laughed as hands, mouths and eventually tongues roamed all over her gorgeous, tan body. Her boys explored her head to toe, running their hands all over her fantastic legs, feeling and sucking her tits, fingering and examining her pussy and making out with her.

Suzy laughed and giggled the whole time.

"That tickles! OH! Derek, stop that! Oh...uh...that's nice...mmmmmmm...Oh!"

Suzy loved every playful second of it. She had never felt sexier.

Each took several turns at eating her pussy, with Suzy providing plenty of instruction on how to properly do it. They both managed to bring her off and they beamed with pride as she caught her breath. Finally she pushed them off of her, laughing and saying that it was her turn to make them feel good.

She had them both lay back on the bed. They were both sporting fresh hard ons. She started with Paul and turned up the maternal teasing.

"Oh dear! My poor baby is still all swollen from that nasty virus. Mommy just can't leave you like this now can she? Mommy's going to need to use her mouth to make your gorgeous swollen cock feel all better. Are you ready sweetie? Do you want mommy to use her mouth on you?"

"Oh god yes! Please suck it!"

Suzy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and slowly lowered her head down on Paul's seven inch rock hard dong. She took in a few inches at a time and once she managed to adjust to his size she began to take his full length all the way into her mouth, making sure to keep her tongue firmly on the underside of his dick. Up and down her head moved on his cock, making wet slurping sounds. Suzy was leaving a trail of saliva all over his dick, dripping down to his balls. Paul was in heaven.

Suzy lifted her head off of his cock with a wet slurp, "Does baby like his treatment?"

She then went right back to deepthroating him.

"I love it! This feels so fucking good! I'm gonna...mom...I'm...ahh..."

Suzy knew what was happening and maintained her steady suck on his cock.

Paul started to buck his hips and began to cum, sending squirts of jizz into Suzy's wet, sucking mouth. He didn't make a sound, his eyes closed and mouth in an O, his face registering pure ecstasy. His whole body stiffened as he sent rope after rope into her mouth.

The only sound in the room was Suzy's wet slurping and swallowing as she continued to suck up and down on his spurting cock. Being his third load, it was much smaller than the previous two but still larger than average because of the virus. But Suzy managed to swallow it all. Even though he had stopped cumming, Suzy kept sucking, knowing how good it would feel on his ultra sensitive, post orgasm cock.

Paul just lay back on the bed, a smile on his face and arms stretched out, as his mother's head continued to steadily move up and down on his dick.

Suzy then finally let his semi hard cock fall out of her mouth. She sat up and ran her arm across her saliva covered mouth. She looked over at Derek and smiled. He had watched the whole thing and his dick was hard enough to cut diamonds.

"Are you ready for your turn Derek," she asked as she crawled between his legs, and took his cock into her mouth, not waiting for a response.

Because of what she had just done with Paul, she easily deep throated Derek's tool. She proceeded to give him the exact same amazing treatment that she had just provided to his brother.

"Holy shit...I'm gonna...oh wow...oh fuck...uh..."

And with that, Derek started to unload into her mouth as Suzy kept it sealed on his cock, going up and down, up and down. Again and again. She provided him with the same treatment, sucking on him long after he had finished cumming, sending him to cloud nine.

When she was done, and finally released her mouth from Derek's dick, she sat up and looked at her two boys. Both were laying before her, eyes closed and smiles on their faces. She felt so good knowing that they were no longer suffering like when she first got home. She laid down in the middle and put her arms around them. They eventually both turned and leaned into her and started to rub and kiss her body once more.

Suzy soon needed more, so she pushed them both down and then used her mouth to get them both hard again, and this time she let them try out every position they could think of. Having just had three orgasms each, Derek and Paul were able to easily fuck for a long time all over the bed. Suzy had them lie down and she took turns riding each one and also turning around on their dicks so that they could experience the reverse cowgirl position. She then got on all fours and took it from behind. They rotated through all of these positions and more for what seemed like forever. The three were having a blast, with Suzy laughing and also frequently cumming from the extremely playful fuckfest.

When she was getting fucked doggie style by Derek, she looked over at Paul waiting his turn.

"Paul, come over here and let me take care of that cock," she said as she licked her lips.

She giggled as Paul scrambled over and knelt in front of her face. She put him in her mouth and started to suck, but it wasn't long before she was holding her head still while Paul was thrusting his entire prick in and out. Suzy struggled to accommodate his thick seven inches but was soon taking him like a champ.

Suzy held her body and her head still as she let the boys thrust their hard cocks in and out of her. After awhile she spit out Paul's cock, "You boys wanna switch?"

She laughed as they enthusiastically changed positions and put their pricks back inside of her pussy and mouth.

Derek at first held still, letting her do the work but Suzy spat out his cock and said, "Just go ahead and fuck mommy's mouth sweetie," and then again swallowed her boy's prick who then started to thrust back and forth.

The boys took several turns rotating between her pussy and mouth as Suzy just held still on all fours. Finally, when Derek was back in her mouth for the umpteenth time, he couldn't hold back anymore and grabbed her head in his hands and speeded up his thrusts, sending his big dick pistoning in and out of her mouth. She started to choke and gag but instinctively knew he was about to cum and so she held through it. Soon he was blasting off into her mouth, his cum hitting the back of her throat and eventually causing her to try to simultaneously take his spurting cock and also spit some of his seed out. It was an erotic, wet, sloppy mess as the 18 year old boy manically thrust his huge cock in and out her mouth with cum dripping out the sides as she gulped, chocked and gagged on him.