The Virus Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie was smiling at them while excitedly rubbing her hands up and down her hips. She looked incredibly sexy to the boys because of the look on her face while she rubbed and moved her hips. The room was thick with sexual eroticism. It was obvious that something incredible was about to happen.

Connie was tingling with excitement and almost shaking with the awareness that she was in a room with three gorgeous teenage boys, and was soon going to be fucking and sucking the night away.

The boys just looked back and forth at their sexy mother and gorgeous aunt, not sure what to make of what was about to happen. And they both looked at Jimmy, who had taken a seat on a chair and just smiled at them with a shit eating grin.

"You guys are gonna love this," said Jimmy.

"Ready sis," asked Connie, looking over at Cheryl.

"As ready as I'm gonna be," said a nervous but excited Cheryl, who kicked off her high heeled wedge sandals.

Both of the mothers were barefoot with their beautifully tanned, sculpted legs and pretty feet on full display.

Connie and Cheryl stepped forward and both kneeled down in front of the boys. Connie reached up and grabbed Colin's shorts while Cheryl did the same to Eric. Both boys lifted their butts and let the women remove their shorts and toss them aside.

"Might as well remove those t-shirts too," said Connie and the boys removed those and tossed them aside as well.

Connie and Cheryl then inspected their cocks and both gasped at the sorry red, raw, condition they were both in.

"Oh dear you poor boys," said Connie. "Sis, we need to try and soothe these dicks right away."

Connie then gently took hold of Colin's eight inch prick and placed her mouth on it. She began to gently suck up and down.

Cheryl looked at her sister sucking her son's cock and looked at Eric's prick. It was also sore and red like his brother's but it wasn't as long. It was about six or seven inches in length but it was ridiculously fat. Almost fatter than a beer can.

"Oh my," said Cheryl, as she tried to figure out if she could even swallow that fat of a dong. She gently started to lick it all over and then eventually took the head into her mouth.

Colin and Eric just stared down in disbelief at the beautiful MILFs giving them blowjobs.

"Is this better than jerking off guys," asked Jimmy sarcastically. Eric looked at his cousin and smiled as Cheryl managed to get a couple inches into her mouth as she sucked in and out.

Connie lifted her wet mouth off of Colin's dick and looked up at him and sexily asked, "Does this feel good on your sore prick Colin? Should I keep sucking it?"

Colin nodded his head, "It feels really good Aunt Connie. So good. Please keep going."

Connie smiled at him and then went right back to blowing him.

Like the rest of the guys, Colin obsessed about all of the hot moms. And also like the rest of the guys, he obsessed about Connie the most. She just had that extra something. An extra glow. And she acted like another mother not only for her nephews but all of their friends. She loved that they all came over whenever they wanted and never bothered to knock, and raided the fridge, used the pool, etc. And she loved being their mother hen and also joining them in all of their games. But like Jimmy said, she was completely naive to the effect her beauty had on them. She would join them in the pool in her bikini, ask for help applying suntan lotion, all while being completely oblivious to their stares, comments to each other, and looks of desire.

And now here she was, a dream come true for Colin, bobbing her head up and down on his dick. The reality yet dreamlike quality of it all was just too much for him and he started to cum.

"Oh...Aunt Connie I'm sorry...AH! UH! OH GOD..." he cried out while sending a huge blast of cum into his aunt's sucking mouth.

Connie managed to take his entire load and began to swallow as she continued to work her mouth on him. She ran her hands up his abs and chest as she bobbed her head up and down on his spurting cock.

Next to the two of them Eric warned his mother that was about to cum.

"Mom...mom...oh...HERE IT COMES! I'M CUMMING!!"

Cheryl started to suck his fat cock even harder as she felt the first huge spurt in her mouth. Unlike her sister she struggled to swallow the entire load and had to open her mouth and let some of it escape, running down Eric's shaft and balls. She managed to swallow the rest and went back to sucking his cock.

The sisters bobbed their heads up and down on the boys' cocks until they were sure they had stopped cumming. Then both sat back and observed the guys.

"Wow! You both look so much better," said Cheryl as she wiped her mouth with her hand.

Jimmy got up and left the room and returned with some towels.

"Aunt Connie, I'm sorry I didn't warn you in time," apologized Colin.

"Nonsense sweetie. I love surprises and I'm going to be sucking your cock a lot these next few weeks. No need to ever let me know."

"Am I dreaming," asked Colin and they all laughed.

"How are you guys feeling," asked Jimmy.

"Oh man, it's like night and day," said Eric.

"The fog has lifted," said Colin. "No pressure, no pain. I feel so much better."

Then Connie said, "I don't know sis. These beautiful cocks still look sore to me. I think they need more warm, wet soothing don't you?" Connie then leaned forward and proceeded to suck on Colin's prick once more.

"Oh definitely," replied Cheryl as she took Eric's far cock back into her mouth.

Colin and Eric just stared in disbelief as the sisters started to suck their dicks again. They had both gotten blow jobs before but this was different. These ladies were actually enjoying sucking their cocks.

The room was quiet except for the slurping sounds of the ladies sensually sucking on the boys' dongs. Connie eventually lifted her head from Colin's dick, which was now coated in her saliva.

"Hey Cheri baby, I think we need to keep moving forward."

Cheryl lifted her head from Eric's lap, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea huh?"

The sisters each climbed onto the boys laps and started to make out with them. Colin let his hands wonder down to Connie's beautiful, smooth brown thighs. The two pairs made out for several minutes and then Connie broke her kiss with Colin.

"Colin, want to help me get naked?"

Colin smiled and began to lift her tank top. She lifted her arms to help him and off it went. He placed his hands on her boobs and just stared in amazement. On the other side of the couch Cheryl was smiling down at an awe struck Eric as she lifted her tank top up and tossed it on the floor. She then went back to kissing him.

The boys made out with the ladies as they squeezed and felt their breasts. Cheryl and Connie both giggled through their kisses, clearly enjoying the boys' attention and enthusiasm.

Connie then once again broke her kiss and stood up. She looked amazing with just her short shorts on and nothing else.

"Take my shorts off sweetie."

Colin leaned forward and fumbled with the front button of her shorts. She giggled and tousled his hair as he struggled with her shorts. He finally got her buttons undone and began to pull her shorts down, revealing a lacy pink thong underneath.

"Holy shit..." he said as the thong came into view. Down the shorts went, past her beautiful thighs, over her fantastic calves and down to her pretty feet. She held his shoulder for balance and stepped out the shorts. Colin just stared at her beautiful, thong covered crotch. Connie laughed and did a slow twirl for him.

When she was facing him again she said, "I'm not naked yet Colin."

He reached up and grabbed her thong, and slowly slid that down her smooth legs. She stepped out of the thong and did another twirl for him. Next to them, Cheryl was bent over with her ass in Eric's face, slowly pulling down her tight, peach shorts. She looked back with the shorts around her knees and laughed at the expression on her son's face.

"Do you want to touch me Colin," Connie asked.

Colin was only able to nod his head yes. Connie motioned for him to get up off the couch and they embraced. She whispered into his ear, "Do whatever you want. Touch me everywhere. I won't say no."

Colin kissed her and ran his hands all up and down her back, her hips, her ass. He started to kiss his way down her neck. The woman of his dreams was completely naked in his arms and had given him the green light. He was afraid that he was going to wake up.

He started to bend his knees as he made his way down her body, and she also bent her knees and then guided Colin down to the floor. She laid down on her back and pulled him on top of her. They made out and she wrapped her legs around him. He loved the feel of Connie, and her beautiful naked body and perfect skin. And she smelled fantastic.

Back on the couch Cheryl was completely naked and sitting on Eric's lap, making out with him while his hands roamed all over her body. She pushed him to lay down on the couch on his back and she crawled on top and they started to kiss again. Eric's hands went straight to her fantastic ass.

On the floor Colin was kissing Connie's neck. She whispered into his ear, "Colin baby, do you want to eat your Aunt Connie's pretty pussy?"

Colin lifted his head up and smiled at Connie and then headed south, kissing his way down her body. She spread her legs for him and soon he was staring at her beautiful, waxed vagina. Colin couldn't help himself and he shoved his whole face into her very fat, wet pussy. Connie laughed and moved her hips, grinding her vagina into his face. Colin eventually calmed down and began to eat her pussy. Connie's laughs turned into moans as she reached down and ran her fingers through his hair.

On the church Cheryl had changed positions and was now laying across Eric in a sixtynine, sucking his cock while she also ground her pussy into his face. Cheryl moaned as she managed to suck his fat dong.

Connie tensed up as Colin figured out how to zero in on her clit. He inserted his fingers into her and in a few minutes she came. Colin kept at it until she finally stopped moaning and gyrating her hips. He stood up and looked at her with a huge smile on his pussy slicked mouth.

"Aunt Connie! Did you...did I make you..."

Connie nodded her head and smiled at him, "You sure did you stud. That was wonderful! Was that your first time eating pussy?"

"Yep!"

"Bullshit! That was just way too good!"

"I swear Aunt Connie, that was my first time," Colin beamed.

"Well damn, you are a natural! Come here sweetie," Connie said as she held out her arms to him. Colin crawled up her body and laid down on top of her and they kissed.

On the couch Cheryl lifted her head up off of Eric's dick as she came all over his face.

"Holy shit Eric! I'm cumming on your face! I'm cumming in my baby's face! Fuck..."

Cheryl had her hands on Eric's thighs in order to brace herself as she grinded through her orgasm on his face. Eric was loving having this beautiful wet pussy squirting all over his face. He struggled to breath and couldn't think of a better way to potentially die.

On the carpet, Colin was lying on top of Connie and making out with her and she reached down to grab his prick and immediately noticed how hard it was.

"Colin baby, I think we need to get your cock back into something wet and warm again," she said as she playfully squeezed his prick.

"Are you ready to fuck your Aunt Connie sweetie?"

Colin lifted his head and looked down at her smiling face.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious sweetie. I think my pussy could really make your sore cock feel good don't you?"

Without waiting for an answer Connie pushed him up with one hand and with her other on his dick, placed it at the entrance of her vagina. She then looked him in the eyes.

"Am I your first Colin?"

He nervously nodded his head yes.

"Oh that makes me so happy baby. Now scoot forward a little bit and let's get you inside your Aunt Connie's pussy."

Colin moved forward and felt his cock sink into the most wonderful sensation that he had ever felt. He immediately started to thrust back and forth.

"Aunt Connie...oh...uh...Aunt Connie...oh my...mmmmmm...ahhh...Aunt Connie...I'm...oh shit...ahhh..."

Connie reached up and rubbed her hands along the side of his face.

"That's it Colin. Let Aunt Connie's wet pussy make that sore cock feel all better now."

Back on the couch Cheryl had mounted Eric and was riding him as he let his hands maul her boobs.

"Oh baby. Oh Eric that fat cock feels so good in mommy's pussy baby," Cheryl said as she rode his prick.

Back on the carpet everything was just too much for Colin and he started to cum. Connie pulled his head down and kissed his neck as his cock spurted it's load into her. Connie was close to orgasm herself and urged him on.

"That's it Colin. Keep going baby. Keep stroking that cock into me. Try and fuck through it baby. Try and fuck through it and keep that dick hard for Aunt Connie baby. Aunt Connie needs you to keep fucking her baby."

Her pussy felt so wonderful that combined with her sexy words Colin was easily able to maintain an erection. He lifted up and smiled down at Connie as he continued to pump into her. Connie smiled back up at him.

"You did it Colin! Oh yeah baby. We're going again aren't we Colin?"

Colin kept smiling and nodded his head.

"Oh that feels so good Colin. I want you to really give it to me good during this second round ok?"

"I can definitely do that," he said as he started to fuck his aunt even harder.

On the couch Eric started to have his own orgasm as his mother rode his prick.

"Awww...oh fuck mom I'm cumming!"

"That's it Eric! That's it baby! Fill mommy up sweetie!"

Over on the chair Jimmy had been watching the whole time. But enough was enough. He needed to get in on the action. He stood up and removed his clothes and walked over to the couch, his hard nine inch hammer sticking out at an upward angle.

Cheryl had collapsed on Eric and was trying to catch her breath when she felt herself being lifted up. She turned and it was Jimmy. She rose up off of Eric.

"Eric, scoot up on the couch," said Jimmy. Eric scooted up so that his back was against the armrest and Jimmy had Cheryl get on the couch on all fours, facing Eric. She then felt her nephew easing his massive dong into her cum filled pussy. Cheryl closed her eyes and enjoyed having another huge prick fucking in and out of her.

"Aunt Cheryl," said Jimmy and he thrust into her. "Why don't suck that cock in front of you. I'm sure Eric wants to get hard again so that he can fuck his aunt."

Cheryl looked at Eric's deflating cock, soaked with their combined cum, and reached down to grab it and then put her mouth on it. She proceeded to blow her son while her nephew fucked her from behind. She couldn't believe the situation she was in. Only a few days ago she and her sister and their friends were complaining about needing to get laid. Not just laid, but fucked and fucked good. And now here she was with one big prick fucking her while she sucked off another one. And down on the floor next to her was her sister, getting fucked senseless. That box had definitely been checked off.

Back on the floor Colin was feeling awesome. He was sending fast deep strokes into his beautiful aunt, who had her eyes closed with an expression of ecstasy on her face. He had already cum twice so he didn't have to try and hold off his third. He was able to maintain control and concentrated on the signals from the incredible gorgeous mature woman beneath him.

Connie started to grind her hips up into Colin, meeting his thrusts. He figured that she was orgasming so he maintained his pace. She pulled him close to her and ground up at him, cumming on his cock. He was so focused on her that he stayed in control and kept stroking after she came back down to earth. Soon she was having another orgasm and then the whole process repeated itself. This time Colin wanted to cum with her and focused on the wonderful feeling of being inside her. He looked down at his beautiful aunt, in the middle of her second orgasm, and started to cum himself. He leaned down and locked lips with her as he sent his second load into her amazing wet pussy.

On the couch Cheryl was having success with getting Eric hard again. She was able to work on his cock even with the distraction of her nephew behind her, fucking her good.

Jimmy looked down on the floor and saw that Colin was just laying on his mother, both enjoying their post orgasm bliss.

"Hey, Colin. Why don't you let Eric have a turn with her ok?"

Colin looked up and saw his mother sucking on his brother's fully erect dick and then looked at Connie. She smiled at him and nodded her head that it was ok and took his face in her hands, "I'm not going anywhere sweetie. We have all night to fuck."

Colin smiled and rolled off to the side. Eric got up off of the couch and crawled between his aunt's legs. He was incredibly excited and Connie had to slow him down and take his hard, fat penis in hand and guide him into her.

"Mmmmmm...Eric that feels so good. Does your fat cock like my fat pussy?"

"It feels awesome Aunt Connie. Holy shit you feel so good," he said as he speeded up his pace.

Jimmy pulled out of Cheryl and turned her around. He got off of the couch and onto his knees and had her sit down on the couch facing him. He pulled her forward so that her butt was at the edge of the seat and she was laying down with her head propped up on the backrest. Her took her tan legs and threw them over each shoulder, and then put his dick back into her and started to fuck her hard.

"UH! UH! Jimmy! Fuck me baby! Fuck your Aunt Cheryl!"

"Do you like it Aunt Cheryl! Do you like teasing us with those tight peach shorts of yours? Do you like driving us crazy huh? You hot, naughty bitch," Jimmy teased as he slammed into her.

"I do! I love it! I love teasing you little perverts! Oh fuck that's it! Punish that pussy Jimmy! I'm cumming Jimmy! Punish your naughty Aunt!"

"You naughty bitch! You hot, naughty bitch! Goddamn your so fucking sexy Aunt Cheryl!"

Cheryl was orgasming on Jimmy's dick as he slammed it in and out of her. He was very close to blasting off himself but held off until she was done.

"Aunt Cheryl, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum you little cock tease! Get ready!"

"Give it to me Jimmy!"

Jimmy pulled his dick out and grabbed the back of her head and stood up. He pulled her forward on the couch and shoved his dick in her mouth just as it began to spew it's load.

"Take it Aunt Cheryl! Take it you naughty bitch! You sexy, sexy bitch," Jimmy gasped as he held her head in place and thrust his spasming cock in and out her mouth. She struggled with his cum and started to choke on his cock, and gag and spit cum out onto his dick and balls. Jimmy just kept moving his dick in and out her mouth as she struggled to take it.

Finally Jimmy's orgasm subsided and he let her spit his cock out. She fell back onto the couch and spit out a big glob of semen and let it run down her chin and onto her tits. With one hand she rubbed his cum into her tits and with the other she reached down and massaged her well fucked pussy. She looked sexy as hell laying back on the couch, legs spread and feet on the floor, rubbing her wet pussy and also massaging his cum into her boobs.

"Holy shit Jimmy. You punished my pussy so good. I guess I totally deserved that," she laughed. "I must look like a mess!"

Jimmy laughed and got a towel and handed it to her, and then he collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. Cheryl cleaned herself up with the towel.

On the floor Eric was fucking Connie for all he was worth.

"That's it Eric! Work that cock into your aunt baby!"