All Comments on 'The Virus Pt. 06'

by Grendel22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Difficult to keep up with everything. Almost too much action - but really! You have an amazing sense of organization to keep all of the players straight. Is there another installment? This whole series rates FIVE Stars!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I loved the whole series but other than two of the grandmothers being divorced and Nancy's husband being dead, there was no mention of husbands or anyone having a job. They're all idle rich I guess. Five stars and a favorite point!

Grendel22Grendel22over 3 years agoAuthor
To Sex4lf57

I thought about trying to come up with backstories for everyone’s former husband and explanations for why everyone has awesome houses with pools and apparently no need for jobs and whatnot. But then I figured, who really gives a shit? And instead decided to just dive into the action. This is just porn anyways so....

I’m currently working on more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pool Party Orgy

Were you referring to "Pool Party Orgy" by Onedragon?

Synthcest66Synthcest66almost 2 years ago

Excellent! Right to the action! No wasted words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrendel22@Grendel22
1135 Followers
I was pretty young, but the first porno I ever saw was Taboo II. It definitely had an effect on me. I though the sister was hot as hell, but it was really Honey Wilder that just did it for me. And then I saw the first Taboo and the third. The thought of having an older wom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Virus Pt. 05 Previous Part
The Virus Series Info