The Virus Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys had each cum enough times earlier that they showed tremendous stamina as they fucked the seven ladies. The women all stayed on their backs and let the boys take turns banging away at them in the missionary position throughout the five minute rounds.

Steve was extremely excited when he was finally able to get on top of Nancy. Having just fucked her daughters in a wild threesome earlier, he couldn't believe that he got to be with all three of the beautiful Tucker women in one day. He had fantasized about this moment forever. And now the real Nancy was way better than all of his fantasies about her. It felt like she orgasmed all of the way through his time with her. She writhed beneath him and aggressively mouthed his neck and sucked on his ears and loudly moaned the whole time. When the round came to an end he ignored the buzzer and just kept plowing away until finally Derek shoved him off.

"Dude, this round is over! It's my turn with this gorgeous GILF! Go fuck someone you haven't been with," said Derek as he positioned himself between Nancy's legs. Nancy instinctively reached for Derek's cock and guided him into her.

Steve just lay their panting. "Sorry Dude. You'll see what I mean though. She's amazing. Once you get inside of her you won't want to get out." He then looked around and saw that Gerri was the only other woman currently not getting pounded and made his way over to her.

By the fifth round the boys were having a very difficult time not cumming, and tried to hold off as best they could. Some of the women were not being very helpful in this endeavor. For instance, Brian was on top of Connie and the beautiful mom was making it almost impossible for him to keep from busting his nut. She was writhing underneath him and running her hands up and down his body while telling him how great his cock felt. She grabbed his ass and pulled him hard inside of her and grinded her pelvis up into his.

"That's it Brian! Fuck me baby! Oh baby it feels good!"

"Connie, please! I can't cum yet. Just....just, don't touch me ok?"

Connie removed her hands from his body and put them palms down on the floor.

"Ok Brian, no touching, just fucking."

Her killer set of legs were still wrapped around him however, with her smooth calves rubbing up and down his lower buttocks and the back of his thighs.

"Legs Connie!"

"Oops!"

Connie put her feet down on the floor.

"Ok Brian, now it's just your beautiful cock and my warm, wet pussy. Nothing else is touching. Just your big dick sliding in and out and of my hungry box. Oh baby this feels sooooo good."

"Connie....oh shit.....Connie....I'm sorry but can you......ah....can you just shut the fuck up too?"

Connie laughed at the poor kid's predicament but she couldn't help but torture and tease him.

"Ok Brian, I'll be quiet so you don't cum. I won't talk about your big cock as it plunges in and out of my tight, juicy love tunnel. I promise not to talk about how much I love what your beautiful cock is doing to my pretty, fat, dripping pussy."

"GODDAMN IT CONNIE!!!"

And with that, Brian exploded inside of her. Connie laughed and pulled him down to her and kissed him as he emptied himself into her. She once again wrapped her beautiful limbs around the boy.

"My my my Brian, that sure is a lot of jizz. I can feel you filling me up! Doesn't it feel great."

"Oh Christ Connie! It feels so fucking good!" He leaned down and kissed her again. "But what the hell am I going to do now? I still need to fuck for two more rounds! I don't want to disappoint anyone!"

"Brian, relax. We still have a minute or two left. Just keep pumping me baby and I'll keep you hard the same way I made you cum," she said while rubbing her hands all over his muscular body. "I'm gonna use my arms, my hands, my legs, and my tight, wet, MILF pussy to keep that big cock of yours nice and hard."

She leaned up and kissed his neck and went on, "Is it working Brian? It sure feels like it is. Mmmmm.....your cock is still so hard it's pulsating in my fat, MILF pussy. Oh Brian it feels soooo good."

"Connie, you're so fucking incredible! I feel like I could fuck all night with this hard on!"

Just then the ringer went off and the round ended. Connie pulled Brian down for a long, wet kiss and then broke it while holding his face in her hands.

"All right stud, go make the next lady feel as good as you made me feel," she then licked his face from his chin of to his nose and kissed him one more time.

"You're the fucking best Connie. You always have been," said Brian as he pulled his cock out of her and made his way to his next partner.

Connie laid back down and spread her legs while waiting for her sixth partner. She smiled broadly as her son Jimmy mounted her.

"Jimmy baby!"

"Hi mom! I couldn't wait for this turn. It's so good to be in you again."

"Oh Jimmy you got the best cock. God I love it so much."

Jimmy gently fucked her, wanting to savor the full five minute round. They kissed passionately as his hips rose and fell. About halfway through their lovemaking Connie stopped kissing him.

"Jimmy sweetie, I almost forgot that you have a birthday coming up soon. Have you thought about what you want?"

"I sure have. I want what Steve just got, but more."

"More? Uh...mmmm....you feel so good baby....what do you mean more?"

"I want you, Aunt Cheryl and grandma all to myself for a few hours."

"Mmmmm....I bet you would! That shouldn't be too hard to...ahhh....mmmm...arrange."

"But I want to take it even further," Jimmy said as he leaned down and whispered into his mother's ear as he gently made love to her.

Connie's eyes widened in surprise as he made his request. When he was done she looked him in the eyes.

"That's quite the ask there son. But let me talk to mom and sis and see what they say. I'm sure Nancy will agree to it. She's such a cum drunk nympho that I doubt she'd even realize she's doing it. But I'll talk to them. Now, let's concentrate on just you and me for this last minute or two."

Connie and her son started kissing again as he softly stroked into her through the rest of the round.

Soon the alarm went off and it was time for the last round. The boys all got up and made their way to whichever woman they hadn't been with yet, while the ladies remained on their backs waiting for their new lovers. Soon hips were rising and falling and ladies were moaning as the sounds of sex filled the room again.

Once the alarm went off signaling the end of the final round, the room filled with the gasps of the boys finally releasing their pent up orgasms as they all emptied themselves into whichever woman they were with.

Colin was Connie's last partner and she started to clap as he emptied the last of himself into her. The other women all joined in the ovation.

"Bravo boys," yelled Barbara. "Bravo!"

"That was very impressive guys," said Gerri with her grandson Derek collapsed on top of her, his cum leaking out of her well fucked pussy. "Talk about stamina!"

"That was thirty five minutes of really good, sustained fucking," said Cheryl. "Who wants to do another cycle!"

"I DO," all of the other women yelled in unison. The drained boys all groaned and rolled off of their partners as the ladies laughed.

All of the ladies rolled over and cuddled up against whichever boy had just cum inside of them and cooed into their ears while rubbing their chests, all with the exception of Nancy, who was already going down on her last lover, her grandson Eric, and trying to get him hard again.

Towels were passed around and some of the ladies used the bathroom to clean up. Eventually everyone was gathered around the basement again and the couches, floor, beanbag chairs were all occupied by teenage boys and mature women, engaging in kissing and heavy petting.

After several minutes some boys started to get hard again and the action became more intense and groups began to form. Jimmy was on one of the couches, getting his dick sucked by Suzy as her mother Robin sat next to him, making out with him.

Connie was on her knees on the floor with Brian and Eric standing in front of her as she took turns sucking their dicks. Over on one of the huge bean bag chairs Colin was laying on his back with Gerri sixtynining him while Barbara was on her knees in front of them, helping Gerri to suck his dick and balls.

Nancy was on all fours sucking Brian who was laying down on the ground, while Derek was behind her, eating her ass.

Cheryl was laying down on the floor with Steve between her legs, eating her beautiful pussy. Paul was kneeling by her head, feeding his cock into her mouth.

Soon the orgy was once again in full swing. Barbara was riding up and down on Colin's prick as Gerri rode his face. Gerri took Barbara's face in her hand and pulled her in for a kiss. Barbara did not pull away and was soon embracing her best friend's mother in a wet, opened mouthed kiss as she rode her other best friend's son.

Jimmy was still sitting on the couch with Suzy bouncing up and down on his big dick and sticking her tongue in his ear. Next to him Robin was on the couch on her back, with her ass hanging over the edge with Eric kneeling between her legs. She had a bottle of lube and was slathering up his prick. He placed it at the entrance of her ass and easily slid it in.

Connie was on her back on the floor, her beautiful shapely legs pulled back as far as they could go, hands spreading her ass cheeks as Brian placed his cock at the entrance of her butthole and pushed himself inside.

Cheryl was still on her back on the floor, only now Derek was fucking her she moved her head back and forth sucking Paul and Steve. Paul removed himself from the group and grabbed some lube and walked over to the beanbag where his grandmother was riding Colin's face and making out with Barbara. He took her hand and helped her up.

"Grandma, I need that ass again," he said.

"How do you want it baby?"

"Bend over and hold onto the couch's backrest. Here it comes."

Gerri stood and leaned over and held onto the back of the couch. She took a very wide stance and slightly bent her knees. Paul shoved his big dick into his grandmother's fine ass and began to thrust back and forth.

"Jesus Christ Paul! Goddamn your big! Of shit it's good!"

On the couch, Eric was plowing in and out of Robin's ass when he looked around and surveyed the orgy. He decided more shenanigans were in order.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! MOMS, LINE UP ON THE FLOOR ON ALL FOURS, WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL ASSES UP IN THE AIR!!!"

"What are you up to now Eric, you little pervert delinquent," said Robin, smiling up at him as his fat cock plunged in and out of her tight asshole. Robin was very fond of Eric. He was constantly getting into trouble and also getting the other boys into trouble to the point that all of the mothers were usually exasperated with him. But Robin loved that about him and knew it wasn't necessarily a bad character trait. It just meant he was a risk taker. Plus she thought the chaos he always caused was incredibly funny.

"I'm just keeping things moving along is all! This is gonna be fun! Trust me."

Cheryl, Connie, Barbara and Suzy all disengaged from whoever's dicks they were fucking and sucking and made their way to the center of the room.

"Eric, what are you up to," said a smiling Barbara. Eric had caused her lots of headaches but she truly liked the boy. Plus she knew he was up to something perverted and she was sexually on fire like she had never been before in her life. Barbara felt like she could fuck and suck all night long.

"I'm just making sure everyone has fun is all! Now line up ladies. Trust me!"

"This better be good Eric," said Suzy as she got on all fours. The other three moms followed suit.

Eric and the boys gathered around behind them and observed the beautiful sight in front of them. Their four moms on their floor all in a row, with their beautiful asses up in the air.

"Jesus guys, just look at those gorgeous asses," Eric said as he grabbed a few of the bottles of lubricant and passed them around.

"Man, all four of them on display like that. It's just incredible," said Jimmy as he squirted lube on his dick and rubbed it in, never taking his eyes off of the beautiful derrières in front of him.

"We are the luckiest sons in the world," said Steve.

"This is gonna be incredible. I don't ever want to get cured from this virus. I mean, look at our moms guys? Just look at them," said Derek as he greased up.

"So fucking beautiful. Just think, every dude in school is beating off to these four beauties. And here we are, getting balls deep in all of them," said Colin.

On the floor the four moms were smiling and giggling at the compliments. Suzy looked over at Cheryl.

"Cheryl, what is your troublemaker son up to," she asked while laughing.

"I don't know Suzy baby. But as long as it involves sex I really don't care! I'm ready for more action!"

"Ladies," said Connie, who was looking back at the boys. "They're greasing up their dicks. We're about to go through a round of some serious buttfucking!"

"Mmmmm...perfect," purred Barbara.

"OMG! I don't know if I can take Jimmy back there," said a worried Suzy. "He's so fucking big!"

"Grab something to bite on Suzy baby because it's happening," laughed Cheryl.

Just then Eric yelled out,

"ALL RIGHT! HERE'S HOW WE ARE GONNA START! READY? SONS BUTTFUCK YOUR MOTHERS!"

"Oh shit here it comes girls," squealed Connie.

"Fuck yeah," yelled Jimmy as he moved up and knelt behind his mom. Derek shoved Paul out of the way and got behind his mother Suzy. Brian beat Steve to the punch and knelt behind Barbara while Eric got behind Cheryl.

The ladies all moaned, shrieked, and squealed as their sons' pushed their big pricks into their anuses. They had all done anal earlier that day so they didn't struggle too much to accommodate the big dicks invading their asses.

"Oh fuck I love your ass mom," Jimmy cried out as he pushed his big hammer in and out of his mother's butthole.

"Eric, UH! Of all of your stupid...UH! UH!.....ideas this is your best one! Of fuck baby! That's it baby, fuck mommy's asshole," Cheryl cried out.

Jimmy felt lucky since being an only son meant he didn't have any competition. After a few minutes went by the other guys waiting on the sidelines got impatient. Paul grabbed Derek and pulled him out of his mother's ass and threw him to the floor. Steve did the same to his brother Brian and soon Suzy and Barbara were getting nailed by their other sons.

Eric voluntarily stepped aside to allow his brother Colin to fuck their mom's tight ass.

With the exception of Jimmy, the other brothers took several turns trading off their moms' assholes. The four moms grimaced and moaned in a combination of pain and pleasure at the anal assault. Barbara was loving it and there were moments where Brian and Steve didn't thrust at all and just stayed still as she slammed her ass back on their pricks. Every time she pushed her asshole onto the full length of their cocks she would cry out, "UH! UH! UH! SO FUCKING GOOD! UH! UH!"

Off to the side, the older ladies, Nancy, Robin and Gerri were applying lube to each other's asses while watching the action in front of them. As Gerri squirted lube into her sister's butthole she looked over at Eric.

"Eric, when do we get to join! We're feeling left out."

"Get in here ladies," he said to them and then announced to the group, "OK, FREE FOR ALL! GUYS, MAKE SURE YOU FUCK ALL SEVEN OF THESE FINE ASSES!"

Jimmy kept banging away at Connie's ass while Nancy, Robin and Gerri walked up to the group. The three boys currently not buried in their moms behinds, Brian, Derek and Colin, roughly pushed the three ladies down onto the floor and shoved their cocks into their assholes and started to fuck. The boys were in an uncontrollable lust filled manic state, but the two grandmothers and aunt were very turned on by the rough manhandling. It reminded them of the fuckfests they used to have back in the day with Gus and the younger men.

The anal orgy went on and on, with Eric reminding everyone to keep switching up partners. The pain/pleasure factor of having their tight asses so full of big cocks had many of the women in a stupor. Suzy and Nancy were both showing signs of being dick drunk as their eyes glazed over and they simply moaned and orgasmed, not even knowing whose dick was slamming into them. And Barbara was fucking her ass on every dick like a woman possessed.

Like their best friend Nancy, Robin and Gerri had so much experience being complete wanton sluts that this was all deja vu to them. And they didn't skip a beat as the teenage boys started to pull their dicks out of their asses and shove them into their mouths. They just moaned and drooled as they sucked their own as well as each other's asses off of the hard cocks.

At some point Jimmy was banging his grandmother's assole when he called out to his cousins.

"Hey guys we need to show our friends the Nancy Special! Derek and Brian, get over here," he said. He then helped Nancy up and guided her over to the ottoman.

"Nancy, get on the ottoman on all fours. We're going to put you through the ringer."

Nancy passively did as she was told as Derek and Brian came over.

"All right, Derek. You go first. Have her suck your dick," said Jimmy as he stood behind his grandmother with his nine inch hammer sticking straight up, hard as a rock.

Derek stepped up and Nancy placed her mouth on his cock and started to deep throat him.

"Jesus she's good! Oh man can she suck," he said.

"It's about to get better dude," said Jimmy.

"No way man. No way does a blow job get better than this. This is the queen right here. Ah shit this is so good," said Derek as Nancy's head bobbed up and down on his dick.

"Wait for it bro," said Jimmy as he put the head of his enormous dong up against his grandmother's rosebud and then sank it home, causing Nancy to gasp onto Derek's prick.

"MMMPHHH!!"

Jimmy then started to pump his dick in and out of her ass. He then looked at Derek with a big shit eating grin on his face. Jimmy started to laugh as Derek's facial expression changed to one of shock mixed with ecstasy.

"What'd I tell you dude," he asked.

Derek's eyes just rolled into the back of his head as he held his mouth agape.

"What's happening," asked Brian.

Derek finally managed to speak, "She....she's sucking.....oh god....the dick in her ass.....she's sucking...so good...holy shit......"

"Let me try," yelled Brian as he moved up and pushed Derek out of the way. Jimmy pulled his cock out of Nancy and waited for her to start sucking Brian.

"Holy shit," Brian exclaimed once Jimmy put his dick back in her ass. "This is incredible!"

Derek and Brian took several turns letting Nancy suck them while Jimmy plowed her ass. He eventually wanted in on the blow job action himself and entered the rotation as the other two took turns fucking her asshole. Nancy just passively sucked and fucked as she orgasmed several times throughout the whole ordeal.

Colin had sat down on the couch and Barbara climbed on top of him and rode her butt on his dick. He grabbed her tits and sucked on them as her tight asshole went up and down on him. On the seat next to them Cheryl was on her back with her legs up and her son Eric was on his knees in front of her pumping his fat dick in and out of her ass as she encouraged him.

"That's it baby. Don't go easy on mommy baby! Fuck that ass good!"

On the floor Connie was laying on her back while Paul fucked her up the ass in the missionary position.

Next to them Steve had struck gold again. Robin was sixtynining Gerri and while the two sisters ate each other out he was fucking the hell out of Robin's ass. In one day he managed to have two threesomes with two different sets of sisters, and these two were actually going down on each other. It was too much for him and he started to tense up.