The Virus Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin could tell that Steve was about to cum, so she lifted her face out of her sister's pussy and looked back at him.

"Steve, pull your cock out of my asshole and shove it into her mouth. Cum in my sister's mouth! She loves it! Trust me." And then she went back to eating Gerri's snatch.

Steve couldn't believe what he had just heard as he pulled out of Robin's butt and pushed Gerri's head down and inserted his cock into her mouth. Gerri started to moan onto his dick as he fucked it back and forth into her mouth and started to jizz. Gerri struggled to swallow his load.

Robin got off of her sister and spun around. She reached for Steve's cock and pulled it out of her sister's mouth.

"Give me some of that cum Steve," she said as she started to suck on it as he finished orgasming.

Over on the ottoman Brian and Derek had both took turns blasting off into Nancy's sucking mouth as Jimmy banged her ass. She swallowed most of it but still had semen dripping down her chin. Jimmy continued to fuck her ass until he was at the brink and then pulled out and moved in front of her and finished in her mouth. Nancy wasn't sure just how many loads she swallowed that day.

Eric and Colin had switched partners and Eric had Barbara down on the floor on all fours as he fucked her ass. He started to orgasm as she pushed back on his dick and lube and cum started to leak out of her ass and drip down the back of her thighs.

On the couch Colin was sitting with Suzy on top of him in the reverse cowgirl position, bouncing her asshole up and down on his big dick. He had his arms around her body, hands massaging her big tits. She was going so fast that soon he was blasting off inside of her ass.

On the floor Paul was making out with Connie as his big tool started spurting his jizz inside of her butt.

Soon all of the participants were laying all around the basement, catching their breath. Barbara lifted her head and surveyed all of the exhausted naked bodies strewn about the room and noted that it was very late in the evening.

"Who's hungry," she asked. Everyone put up their hand. Barbara and the other ladies with the exception of Nancy, all got up and headed upstairs. Nancy was sucking her grandson's dick, trying to get the drained boy hard again. Gerri and Robin went up to their old friend and gently dragged her away from the exhausted boy and took her upstairs with the rest of the moms. Once upstairs they all put on robes or swim covers.

The guys all eventually got up and settled on the couches, and reminisced about what just happened, some sarcastically wondered if they were dreaming. All agreed that they never wanted to be free of the virus if this was going to be their 'treatment.' After forty five minutes or so of comparing notes, Suzy came down and told them that the food had arrived.

Once they were done eating it was time for everyone to go home. It was understood that the boys would each need another round before bed and possibly another in the middle of the night. So it was agreed that Gerri would go home with Suzy and her boys and spend the night with her grandson Paul while his brother slept with his mother. And Robin agreed to stay over at Barbara's and got to bed with Brian while Steve slept with Barbara. Nancy would go home with Cheryl and stay in Colin's room while Eric and Cheryl slept in her room.

While they were leaving Jimmy went up to his cousin Colin and motioned over to their grandmother, "Good luck getting any sleep tonight dude."

"I know right? I think I'm in for a looong night," said Colin, but it didn't sound like a complaint.

Later that evening, Barbara was in her bed with Steve and they had just finished having sex and were getting ready to go to sleep. Barbara kissed him goodnight and then grabbed her phone. She typed up a group text to the other ladies.

"My house again tomorrow. Baby oil orgy outside starting at 2PM. Good night sluts!"

Barbara hit send and then snuggled up with her boy and fell asleep.