The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Naked?" Chris asked.

"No not naked. But I didn't have a hell of a lot on," she answered with a giggle. "Anyway, after we went to the bathroom, which was down the trail by the river, Andrew talked me into getting into the river to cool off. So we found a place by some bushes and got in the water. Of course all I had on was shorts and a t-shirt, and I didn't want to get them soaked, so I took my shorts off and rolled my shirt up over my tits so that if someone came by I'd at least have something to cover up with."

"So did someone? Come by I mean?" Chris asked eagerly.

"Actually, they did. Just about the time Andrew was getting frisky under the water. We had to sit in that ice cold water for almost ten minutes talking to this other couple before they finally left and we could get out!"

"I bet that was exciting," Chris said with a grin.

"Actually, I was surprised at how wet I was, and not from river water, by the time we got back to the tent. We didn't even bother to zip up the windows before he was plugging mister happy into me."

"Really? Damn! I take it he likes it in a tent?"

"Oh. More than that. He really likes it outside," my wife said with a soft chuckle.

"Really? You wanna tell people that?" I hissed softly, surprised she'd even told her about that camp out, let alone about my...preference for where to have sex.

"A few years ago we started taking a canoe trip for our anniversary. It usually falls just before school starts for the year, so we take the day and just enjoy floating down the river. On weekdays it can be so quiet out there, almost no other canoes. Most times he tries to find a quiet little place on the river out of sight, down a back slew or something. He thinks that he's having to work to coax me out of my swim suit, but the reality is that sometimes I'm almost frustrated that it took him so long to get around to it. I just don't want him to know that I want to have sex with him just as bad right then."

"Seriously? So what? You just throw down and fuck right there?"

"Oh it depends. One year there wasn't much shoreline, so he bent me over the end of the canoe and screwed me from behind. Usually he tries to make me comfortable though, putting life jackets and stuff on the rocks so that I can lay down on my back and watch him. I love to see his face when he comes."

"I'd think you'd get caught doing that out there."

"Well. Usually we don't. But one year we didn't find anyplace to pull off and we were almost to the end of the float, so we stopped and swam. I usually wear a one piece suit, you know how it is. Too much baby belly left. Anyway, after a bit of gentle argument and persuasion he convinced me to let him pull my suit down and screw right there in the river. So there I was, standing thigh deep in the river, my suit around my knees, bent over with him pounding away from behind me and here comes a canoe around the bend!"

"OH NO! What did you do?"

"What could I do? We just lay down in the water to try and hide the fact that we were naked, but that water is so damn clear that I'm pretty sure they could tell what was going on."

"So, then you finished after they went by?"

"That took considerably more convincing on his part, but eventually I gave in and let him finish."

"I wish my husband would have wanted to do something like that. All he really wanted to do was to bang me in the morning in the shower, get off, get out, and get done. You know the kind."

"I do. But you haven't heard the best part yet."

"Don't," I whispered to my wife.

"What? You're not embarrassed are you?"

"Maybe a little."

"Ohhhhh. Sweetie. You're so cute. You know that little red panty that I was wearing earlier? The one I sent you a picture of?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll let you in on a secret. It showed through the dress so I had to take it off."

"Oh? That's a shame. It was pretty sexy looking."

"I figured you'd appreciate how it looked. Wanna know what I wore instead?"

"Something sexy?" I asked her.

She grinned at me and pulled my hand to her lap under the table. She pushed my hand down to her thigh and then slid it back up, my fingers feeling the smoothness of the stockings and then the roughness of the lacy tops farther up her thighs. She kept pulling my hand up under the short skirt until my fingers found the bare strip of skin above the stockings and then the hotness of her pussy. Her completely bare, uncovered by panties, pussy! "Nothing," she whispered in my ear, her breath ticking slightly.

I pressed the side of my pinky between her clearly wet lips, stroking it up and down her slit an inch or so before working it deep enough between her lips to feel her hard engorged clit. "Mmmmmmm. Yeah," she sighed before turning back to look at Chris. "Anyway, the best part was that somehow his swim trunks came all the way off along the way and were nowhere to be found. He had to finish the float, wait for the bus and ride the bus back to the canoe rental place, with nothing on except a t-shirt and a towel."

"I bet you had fun with that!"

"I did. I kept trying to grab him through the towel and once we were on the bus, I kept pulling it open so he was completely exposed to the girl that was in the canoe that went by us. She just happened to end up sitting in the seat right across the aisle from us."

"Really? How did that happen?"

"Easy. Her boyfriend or whatever he was probably was hoping to see my tits," my wife said with a giggle.

"Sounds like it was a fun float."

"You know. At the time I was really upset about it. But the more I thought about it the less it bothered me. I mean they didn't really see anything, at least not on me."

"I understand. My husband seemed to think that flipping my skirt up in public places was fun and games. I finally got to where I didn't much care anymore. It's not like he did it to get turned on or anything. Sometimes we'd get home and he'd just go sit down and watch sports or something, leaving me all horny with no release."

"That doesn't sound like much fun."

"Not one bit," Chris answered my wife. "So did Andrew ever do that on purpose? Try to flash you in public?"

"No! Definitely not. He knew damn well that if he tried something like that I'd kick him right in the balls. No. The couple of times at the rivers and the one time on the hiking trail were as bad as that got."

"So I wanna hear about that hiking trail thing. How did he get you to go hiking topless?"

"Well, we'd been hiking out there a bunch of times. It's a long loop trail with a bunch of smaller cross trails, but everything started from one parking area. We'd taken the kids hiking there before. Andrew would backpack Mindy and I'd carry the baby in a front carrier and Jerry and Kathrine would walk. As the kids got a little older things got busy and we really didn't have much time to hike. But this one summer Andrew arranged for us to get away without the kids. It was supposed to be just a little romantic Spring getaway for a few hours. We went out and we were the only car in the parking area, so we figured that we were all alone out there. He tried to get me to hike naked. That was when Lindsey was only two and I still felt like a bloated whale, so NO WAY I was going naked. After a LOT of convincing along the trail, I agreed to go topless if he went naked. Like he was going to NOT agree to that? He was having so much fun playing with and staring at my tits that every time I slowed down he was pulling my shorts down and sticking his dick, first between my legs and after he had me turned on enough, into my pussy. God I was getting so damn horny I was ready to be screwed. We knew there was this little overlook up a little ways that looked out over the valley so he agreed to wait until we got there. Only thing was, when we got there another couple was already there banging away. God I was so embarrassed!"

"Maybe, but it WAS you who stopped in the middle of the trail and pulled your shorts down for me just a little farther on. Embarrassed or not, you have to admit that we both really enjoyed that climax," I said softly, pulling my hand from her lap where I'd been idly stroking her pussy, and put my arm around her. I pulled her tightly to me and leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah. Well, maybe a little."

"More than a little. I bet that couple could hear you when you came!" I chuckled.

"Oh food!" Chris said brightly, leaning back to allow the waitress to set a variety of plates on the table. "Ohhhh. Look at all these goodies!"

We thanked the waitress and got out our chopsticks to begin eating from the variety of plates in front of us. There were several sushi rolls, an assortment of cold fish selections and some warm fish and shrimp choices as well. "Okay. New rule," my wife said quietly. "Chopsticks only AND you can't eat anything yourself. If you want something someone's going to have to feed it to you!"

"Seriously?" I asked in surprise.

"Uh huh," she answered with a devious grin. "Don't tell me you don't remember feeding me french-fries one at a time on our first date!"

"Well. Yeah, but that was french-fries!"

"So?" she giggled, reaching out to a rainbow roll and selecting a slice with her sticks. She lifted it toward my mouth. "Open up lover!" The three of us were soon leaning over the table feeding each other and giggling like school kids. I clasped a piece of one of the sushi rolls in my sticks and lifted it toward Chris's mouth, which seemed to practically explode just before I got it there, spewing rice on the table, on our hands, and down the gap between her breasts into the front of her dress.

"Okay Mister! You better clean that up!" she said, setting aside her chopsticks and reaching for the top of her dress. Fortunately she was sitting facing the back wall of the restaurant rather than where everyone else was sitting as she pulled the cups of the strapless dress out and away from her body, completely exposing her bare breasts and most of her upper body. "Well?" she coaxed as she held the dress.

I looked over at my wife who just sat there chewing the last bite she'd had put in her mouth. "Don't look at me. You spilled it there," she finally said with a shrug.

I opened my mouth and closed it several times, trying to find something to say before Chris prompted me again. "Well? Or are you waiting for me to take it all the way off?"

"Uh. No," I finally answered, reaching across the table to collect the rice stuck to her skin down between her breasts. As I stroked my fingers along the deep gap between her hanging breasts, she twisted slightly pressing her right breast against my hand.

"There. Much better," she finally said, wiggling the dress back up over her tits. She leaned back and I felt a foot press against my hard-on from across the table, rubbing side to side. "Guess it wasn't too horrible, was it?"

"What's that?" my wife asked.

"Just noticing that he seemed to enjoy feeling me up," Chris said with a soft giggle.

"Really?" my wife asked, reaching into my lap to find Chris's foot pressing against my hard-on. I felt her hand replace Chris's foot. "Ohhh. I'd say he did enjoy that," my wife cooed quietly, rubbing her hand up and down my pants covered hard-on. "Shame on you," she whispered softly, sliding her hand up to my belt and trying to worm it into my pants. She finally gave up and began working to undo my belt as I sat there stunned. "Much better," she whispered, her hand now stroking my hard-on through the mesh underwear, the front of my pants undone under the table. "Mmmmmm. You seem to be enjoying this even more."

"Honey!" I hissed. "What if someone sees?"

"Oh? You mean like out on that trail? You didn't seem to mind it then and you were completely naked," she said with a teasing lilt to her soft voice. "I can stop if you want, but I was kinda thinking I might just keep doing this for a bit," she said as she stroked my cock through the mesh again. She slid her hand up to the low cut waistband of the briefs and slipped her hand in, closing it around my cock and working me completely out of my pants and the briefs, using her fingers to push the elastic band down under my balls so that a significant portion of my bare cock was sticking out of the gaping fly of my pants, her hand wrapped around it. She sat stroking it slowly, watching my face as she did. "I think he likes it," she teased softly.

"I know he does," Chris added with a giggle. "I think he owes me a bit of that sushi roll yet, doesn't he?"

"He does," my wife agreed. Chris leaned forward, pulling the front of her dress down as she did, her tits ending up resting on the surface of the table.

"Here you go sweetie. Now you don't have to work so hard to see," she said with a grin before opening her mouth as an invitation to feed her.

"You are soooo bad!" my wife whispered across the table, to which Chris just shrugged. She clearly wasn't moving until I'd fed her again, so I collected my chopsticks, which didn't seem to be working nearly as well with my wife's hand on my dick. I carefully fed the rice and fish combination into her mouth, cupping one hand under the chopsticks in case the morsel slipped from my grip. Her hand captured my empty hand before I could pull it back and slowly drew it down until she could press it against her bare breast.

"Mmmmmmm much better way to eat sushi! I should let him do this with every bite!" Chris said quietly with a grin as she finished chewing.

"Not unless you want us arrested," I answered.

"Oh? It's not my dick that's sticking out. I'm pretty sure that I can cover up a lot quicker than you can."

"Just the same," I said, drawing my hand back. "I'm sure Elaine isn't going to want me grabbing your tit every time you take a bite."

"Oh I don't know. After having your fingers playing with my pussy, it's only fair to give her a little tease too, isn't it?"

"Seriously honey? You want me to play with her tits?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, it's not like you're going to throw her down on the table and fuck her brains out. It's just a little touching, right? And I'm right here, so it's not like you're doing it in secret, unless of course you HAVE been doing something in secret."

"NO!" I answered emphatically.

"Well, don't worry about it then. If Chris doesn't mind, I'm sure I won't mind this once."

"I don't understand you sometimes," I answered her as she squeezed my bare shaft.

"You don't have to."

We spent the rest of the meal, again, feeding each other, with Chris pulling her top down at every opportunity, while my wife made sure to keep my dick nice and hard under the table. Since I was sitting on the outside I was pretty sure that the petite little waitress got quite the eye full when she came back to check on us, much to my wife and Chris's amusement.

Finally done, my wife let me tuck my dick away before the waitress came back for the check.

"Okay. Have you picked a movie?" I asked my wife as we drove into the driveway a little while later.

"I have," she answered with a nod.

"And it is?"

"You'll see," she said as I put the car in park. She opened the door, not waiting for me to come around, both of them waking into the house in front of me. Chris turned and headed down the hall while my wife headed to the sofa in the living room. Some time back we'd bought a nice sectional sofa with two oversized powered recliners side to side so that we'd have plenty of room to spread out when we were working, which I frequently did on the sofa, or at a time like this, could snuggle together on one. She sat down in her normal spot and patted the sofa next to her. "Come sit," she said with a smile.

I hung my coat up and settled into the seat next to her, after which she motored the footrest up. She picked up the remotes, turned on the TV and the DVD player and started whatever movie was selected. It had obviously been set to start at a particular place, and picked up with the last few frames of the credits. "It's wayyyy too cold to play outside, so I thought maybe playing inside with an outside movie would be nice," she said quietly, turning herself in the seat enough to lean her face to my cheek and kiss me. We sat and watched a young couple hiking up and down some trail that I supposed was in the southwest someplace based on vegetation. They were a younger couple, maybe in their early thirties at most, her breasts fat and big inside the tank top, the lack of a bra more than obvious to anyone watching. As they hiked they found what looked like an ancient campsite, or I suppose was supposed to be some ancient ruins. The young woman found an oddly shaped object that looked like some kind of whistle or flute. She blew on it, noting the strange tone it had. After tucking the flute into her backpack, she stopped and looked at her companion and pulled her shirt up and off.

Before long she had completely disrobed both of them and was on her knees sucking his cock eagerly. "I think you need to undress me," my wife said so quietly that I almost didn't hear her.

"Huh?"

She started to lower the footrest of the recliner. "I said you need to take off my clothes."

"Oh," I answered, standing up with her. I reached around and pulled the zipper of the dress down, letting it slide down her body, leaving her in only her stockings. I knelt down in front of her and slowly rolled the material down her right leg, letting her lift her foot so I could pull it off. I rolled the second one down, again letting her lift her foot. "I bet you could do that," she said softly, pointing to the TV. I looked over and the guy was now kneeling in front of the busty blond, licking her pussy energetically, drawing gasps and moans from her as he licked and sucked her pussy.

"I'm sure I could," I answered, coaxing her to lift one leg and hook it over my shoulder. Her pussy smelled of her excitement and tasted of sweetness that I normally associated with her moving closer to climax. "Someone's turned on," I said after I stroked my tongue up her wet lips the first time, spreading the inner lips that protruded sexily.

"I am," she whispered as I pressed my tongue deeply between her lips, and drew it along her pubic bone before bouncing across her hard clit. She moaned in pleasure as I teased across and around her clit, circling it with the tip of my tongue for several seconds. "Oh god. Stand up lover," she coaxed, reaching down to help me from the floor. She began working on my clothes, tossing them aside as she pulled off each item until she had me down to the red mesh briefs. She knelt down in front of me and slowly pulled them down, intentionally letting my now freed cock slap her cheek. She opened her mouth and gently closed her lips around my engorged head, swirling her tongue around me, teasing, but not earnestly sucking me.

She pulled her mouth off my head and then stood, both of us naked. She pulled me back to the recliner with her, both of us sitting back on it as she motored the footrest back up. "I think we're both way too horny to play any more games," she whispered, hooking her right leg over my body and reaching down between her now spread legs for my hard-on. I wiggled myself into position, letting her guide me toward her pussy as I reached up with my right hand to cup her breast, my left arm trapped under her. "Fuck me lover," she cooed softly as she rubbed my head between her lips, smearing it with her juices.

"Uh huh." Was all I could say as I arched my back and pushed my cock into her sopping wet tunnel. "Ohhhh damn," I groaned as I pushed slowly, driving my shaft into her just as slowly. I could feel her expand around me, taking me into her depths as she bent her knees and tried to pull her pussy closer to my cock.

"Oh god lover. Fuck me," she moaned. I could hear the couple on TV banging away as I started to hump my hips up into her, feeling her pussy already quivering as I slowly stroked in and out of her. "Oh god. Don't tease. Make me come," she begged. There was a time long ago that she and I would play like this, getting her very excited, but rarely making her climax without just a little extra push. I slid my hand down from her breast and stroked her curls on her mound before sliding my finger between her lips. "Oh fuck!" she gasped as I stroked her clit the first time. "Oh Jesus yes," she moaned as I started to stroke her clit in time with my cock sliding in and out of her, her hips rocking and her heels tugging me deeper in time with my strokes. "Oh god sweetie!" she cried in a high pitch voice as her legs began to tremble. "SHIT!" she gasped one last time before her whole body started to shudder. I could feel her tunnel clamping around my hard shaft as she climaxed, the sensations of her pussy trying to pull me deeper, milking and squeezing me making me topple over the edge as well.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers