The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH DAMN!" I grunted loudly as my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock deep into her. I could feel the surge of cum lance out into her, the first of several strong pushes of cum into her. I panted, my body jerking and twitching for several minutes before I finally stilled, my now softening cock still buried in her. We lay like that for long minutes before I softened and slipped from her, prompting her to change positions.

She rolled off of me, then on her side facing me, one leg hanging over my legs, her head on my shoulder and her hand gently stroking my now softened cock. We lay that way, watching the movie, the couple fucking in the woods no longer the view. The scene had changed to a researcher now discussing the flute with the young couple on the back deck of a house in the hills. The researcher, clearly not believing what she had been told blew in the flute, which resulted in an almost instantaneous desire to stand up and strip for the couple. She tossed her clothing aside and stood stroking her body, teasing her pussy and tits before coaxing the couple to stand and join her, the three soon naked.

"Does this kind of thing turn you on?" my wife asked quietly as we watched the researcher feeding his cock into her while he lay on his back on the deck, his wife, or whatever she was, squatting over his face.

"What?"

"Having sex like that?"

"You know I like it when you ride on me. You just haven't done it in a while."

"Yeah. Guess I haven't done a lot of things lately, have I?"

"Not much," I agreed quietly. "But let's not spoil today. This has been so much fun I don't want to ruin it."

"It's been fun for me too. But we do need to talk about this."

"Okay. If you want," I answered, holding her snugly to me. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Actually, Chris."

'Uh oh' I thought to myself. "What about her?"

"Well. We've been talking. She says you look at her a lot."

"I guess I look at her some. Hard not to sometimes."

"You used to look at me like that."

"You used to dress like that," I said with a chuckle before getting serious after noticing the scowl on her face. "Hell honey. I STILL look at you like that, you just don't see it anymore."

"You do?"

"Hell yeah. Why do you think I don't turn the bedroom light off until AFTER you get in bed?"

"Cuz you're nice?"

"Cuz I'm checking your naked body out when you come out of the bathroom!"

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh."

"So why don't you try to have sex with me more than just Saturday mornings?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"When you get home from work you don't want it, you're too wrapped up over your day. At bedtime you fall asleep before I can, and we get up a 5 am already, so morning is out. The only time we have is Saturday morning."

"There's more to the day of Saturday than the morning."

"Yeah. But that doesn't mean you're either interested or ready."

"That's not true."

"Uh huh. Last weekend I stepped behind you and tried to give you a hug and a kiss. What did you do?"

"Snapped at you. But I was busy with dishes!"

"Sweetie, it doesn't matter what you're doing. You always snap at me for doing something like that."

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Turn around and kiss me. I don't ALWAYS want to rip your clothes off and screw you. Sometimes I just want a kiss."

"Uh huh. Right."

"Well, okay. I start with wanting a kiss," I admitted.

"See. That's what I mean. What happened? We used to be spontaneous."

"Kids," I answered. "After the kids started coming, spontaneity went out the door and never came back. This is the closest to the thing I've seen in years."

"Well. This hasn't been exactly spontaneous. Well, maybe parts of it, but for the most part Chris helped me plan this. Not exactly all of it. Not her showing off her tits to you or anything."

"Honey. Her tits aren't the only thing she was showing off today. She sent me a text with a picture of her panties, and when you walked in with her panties around her knees? Well, she was just showing off her pussy to me. Not that I asked for either one!"

"I figured as much," she answered. "But I didn't know about the picture. She was the one that told me to send those pictures to you today. She helped me take them this morning before I left for work."

"Well. I liked them very much!"

"You must have. You're getting hard again," she whispered, her hand still holding my dick, which was growing slowly in her grasp.

"I told you that you turned me on!" I chuckled.

"I guess so. So what do we do?"

"About what?"

She rolled her eyes. "About this silly!"

"Make love again?" I suggested hopefully.

"That's your answer for everything, isn't it?"

"Pretty much. But you have to admit that it's a good one for right now. Isn't it? I mean, spontaneity, right? Pick a position, something different and let's go again."

"You want me to pick?"

"Uh huh."

She looked over at the TV where the researcher was bouncing wildly on the guy as he lay on the floor, her tits swinging wildly as he lay with his face under his girlfriend, licking her pussy to an obliviously faked, but supposedly incredible orgasm. She rolled over almost on top of me before working herself to her knees over me, holding onto the back of the sofa for balance. She was almost at a forty-five degree angle, her big soft tits swinging between us. "You're gonna have to help out here a bit," she said softly.

I reached down and grabbed my firm, but still not rock hard cock, and rubbed my head between her lips. I worked my head up into her and with a little help from my fingers, managed to work my shaft up into her as she settled back down on my lap.

She wiggled around on me, trying to work my hard-on a bit stiffer inside her as I captured her tits and aimed one large nipple to my mouth. "Ohhhhh yeah," she sighed as I sucked her nipple deep, teasing my tongue around and around it. "You haven't forgotten how to do that!"

"Uh uh," I agreed, switching with the nipple I was sucking. I could feel my cock getting harder inside her, slowly hardening as she wiggled around on me. Her motion started to change to lifting and dropping, sliding on and off my cock in slow deliberate strokes. Up and down she moved, her strokes lengthening as the seconds passed.

"You're liking this, aren't you?" she practically moaned.

"Uh huh," I agreed before closing my lips around her nipple again.

"Do you wish you could do that?"

"DO what?" I asked breathlessly.

"What that guy is doing on the movie."

"Probably every guy fantasizes about that." I agreed.

"Really?"

"If he says he doesn't, he's lying."

"I see," she answered, her ass slapping hard against my thighs with each stroke. "Seems to me you're getting plenty out of this."

"Not complaining one bit."

"But it could be better?"

"What? Compared to fantasy? Hell fantasies are always better, that's why they're fantasies."

"I suppose," she said as she slowed her strokes. She settled on my lap and leaned over, pushing the motor button to drive the foot rest down. She pushed off of me, my cock pulling out of her with a wet slurp. "I have another idea. Don't go away." She came back a few moments later with a knit outside hat, the kind we'd wear playing or working outside on a cold winter day. She pulled the hat down until it covered my eyes. "Can you see me?"

"Not really," I admitted.

"Good," she said, pulling on my hands. She stood me up and then pushed me back down again, laying me across the sofa, my head at one arm rest and my feet on the other. I felt her climb back onto the sofa over me and then felt my mushroom head split her wet lips again. "I know you wanna come, but make it last as long as you can, okay?"

"Sure, if you want," I answered as she slid down my shaft. I felt her start to bounce up and down again, sliding slowly, taking her time with each stroke. I was just about to compliment her on how it felt when the sofa shifted again, the cushion bouncing slightly. I felt my arms trapped down by something other than hands and then felt and smelled a wet pussy press against my mouth. I opened my mouth to question and the pussy pressed over my mouth to muffle whatever I might have said. My body knew exactly what to do and reached out to stroke my tongue up the wet slit in front of me. Up and down my wife went, riding me slowly, pulling up until she was almost completely off my shaft before pressing down again.

I licked the pussy in front of me with the same slow deliberate strokes, pressing my tongue deep between her lips and stroking up to her clit and over it. I wasn't sure why she wanted me blindfolded, because I had no doubt whose pussy was pressed to my face. I'd licked my wife's more than enough times to know exactly how it felt and tasted, and this pussy was NOT hers! Not that I cared at that moment. I wormed my arms from under the legs and reached up, cupping both round firm breasts on Chris's chest. She moaned loudly as I squeezed them, my fingers trying to squeeze her nipples separately. "Oh god," she moaned loudly as my wife bounced more quickly on me.

Up and down my wife went, my licks keeping time except when I paused to circle around her clit for several strokes. I could hear her pussy squishing wetly around my shaft with each stroke, her ass slapping gently against my thighs. I could feel her pussy quivering around me, knowing all too well that she was about to climax no matter how hard she was trying to hold off.

Slap, slap, slap, echoed softly in the room as she bounced harder. I could almost picture her big soft tits flying wildly as she pounded herself down on me. "Oh god honey! I'm gonna come!" she cried uncharacteristically loudly. "Oh shit, shit, shit!" she squealed even louder as her body trembled and shook over me, her pussy convulsing and squeezing me as she tried to continue bouncing on me. Her motions became erratic, the rhythmic strokes changing in length as her orgasm washed over her. She finally paused to grind herself down hard on me for several long seconds before starting to slowly slide up and down my shaft again. I could still feel her hot wet pussy contracting sporadically around my shaft as she lifted herself almost off of me before slowly pushing down my engorged shaft again. I hadn't come yet, but that wasn't unusual. She had often complained that it took me a lot longer to "get off" the second time around, sometimes taking longer than was comfortable for her body. I honestly had expected that when she ground herself down on me at the end of her climax that she'd end her participation there, so having her once again riding up and down my shaft was a pleasant surprise.

Of course I still had a pussy over my face to pleasure. Chris was clearly enjoying my attentions as I licked up and down her slit, pausing frequently to concentrate on her clit. She moaned and gasped loudly as I teased and flicked the hard nub, only to groan softly and try to grind her pussy against my face as I went back to slowly licking her wet lips. I held her breasts tightly, squeezing them in time with my licks. I paused my licks again to concentrate on her clit, her body barely able to hold still as I circled and flicked her hard nub.

"Oh fuck Andrew!" she moaned loudly. "Oh god I wanna fuck you so bad right now!"

In response I closed my lips around her clit, sucking and squeezing it briefly with my lips, making her gasp and shudder. I released it and flicked it rapidly with my tongue, making her body shudder harder, her juices flowing over my chin and cheeks as she started to climax.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she suddenly cried, grabbing hold of my head and grinding her practically gushing pussy against my face. She pulled my hat off so I could look up at her and grabbed my head again, practically suffocating me as she shuddered and jerked over me. I let go of her tits and moved my hands to her thighs and pulled her back just far enough to allow me to breathe again.

I could feel the hot tingle spreading from my groin through my body. My wife must have felt my body reacting again to her strokes and she picked up her pace, bouncing harder on me as my own climax grew closer. "Ohhhhhhh," I groaned into Chris's pussy as my body stiffened. With a hard jerk that tried to drive my cock up into my wife, I felt a huge surge of cum lance up into her. She pushed down on me, grinding her pussy against me as my cock spurted shot after shot into her already overflowing tunnel.

"Ohhhhh. That felt like a big one," my wife said softly behind Chris as she sat on my still twitching cock.

"Uh huh," I agreed, coaxing Chris to climb off of me. My wife did the same and once I was sitting back up, she sat down next to me. She motored the chair back again and rolled over onto me, snuggling against my shoulder with her leg across mine, almost as if she were broadcasting "this is mine".

"You smell funny," she whispered as Chris reclined in the half she was sitting in.

"Pussy juice," I whispered.

"Oh. Do I smell like that?"

"Pretty much."

"And you don't mind it?"

"Don't hardly even notice it once I've had my face between your legs for a little while."

"Oh," she answered. "Did you like doing that? To Chris I mean?" she asked after several minutes watching a guy licking out the pussy of a petite little gal laying on a rock in a stream.

"I didn't dislike it," I answered.

"Do you like doing it to me?"

"Yeah."

"Why do you like doing it more to me? I mean she's a lot better looking than I am."

"So?"

"That doesn't answer the question."

"I like it better with you because I like what it does to you. I care more about how it feels for you."

"Oh," she said before going silent again. We watched the guy finally give the young woman a screaming orgasm before standing up between her legs and stuffing his abnormally long cock into her and starting to pound her relentlessly. "Does sorta remind me of the trail."

"Uh huh."

"Do you wanna have sex with Chris?"

"Huh?"

"This?" she asked, reaching down to grab my again hard dick. "Do you wanna have sex with Chris?"

"Why?"

"Simple question."

"I don't need to. I mean she's teased the shit out of me, but I don't see any particular need to."

"Oh," she answered, gently playing with my dick. "Are you getting turned on again watching this?"

"A little."

"Just a little?"

"I'm thinking about how much fun it would be to replace the two of them with us."

"Oh." She answered, growing quiet again, though still playing gently with my dick.

As we watched another couple of young ladies wander down the trail, the first couple had apparently come down. They stood standing and watching the two of them banging away just a little ways down the trail, each of them clearly getting turned on as they rubbed their crotches and chests. The young woman being fucked noticed them and coaxed her boyfriend out of her pussy, walking up the trail and inviting them to join in. It took only a little persuasion, and one hell of a sexy kiss between one of the new young ladies and the one that was getting fucked, to join in.

"I guess guys fantasize about this kind of thing?" my wife asked as the already naked couple started undressing the new arrivals.

"What?"

"Having sex with multiple women?"

"It's more an ego thing. We'd like to think we can satisfy as many as want our attentions."

"Do you think you can?"

"Dunno. Never tried."

"That wasn't the question."

"What we just did is more than I've ever done before. But I'd like to think I'm good enough to handle more than one if the need arose."

"If the need arose? Or the opportunity."

"I doubt it will either way, so it's all academic."

"Not really," she said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Tell you what. Why don't you go wash her off of you so we can snuggle better?"

"You don't want to watch the rest of the movie?"

"I didn't say that. Don't worry. I'll save your spot. It won't take long to rinse off, will it?"

"Not long," I agreed. She rolled off of me and I pushed myself out of the recliner and walked down the hall. As I told her, it wouldn't take long. I had the water running in our large walk-in shower and was under it in just a few moments. A little soap and a rinse and I'd be ready to head back out to her. I squirted soap on my luffa and started to lather it when I heard Chris behind me.

"So. I'm supposed to come get rinsed off with you," Chris said as she stepped into the shower with me.

"Huh?"

"Elaine. She told me to come rinse off with you. Her words were 'You might as well see if he needs any help.'"

"What the hell does she mean by that?" I asked out loud, mostly to myself.

"I don't know, but I'm not going to pass up the chance of showering with you!" Chris said with a grin. "Especially if you have a hard-on like that!"

"I don't think she meant for us to have sex," I protested quietly, not really sure how far our voices might be carrying.

"Didn't say that," she said, taking the soapy luffa from my hand. She used it on my chest and then worked down, soaping my dick and balls with one hand and stroking it with her other. "But I have to admit, I wouldn't mind trying it on for size."

"Chris! I'm NOT having sex with you!" I protested louder.

"Why not?" I heard from the doorway.

"Huh?" I said, startled to hear my wife's voice from the doorway.

"I asked why you're not going to have sex with her."

"Because. We've been there. I promised I wouldn't go there again!" I answered her honestly.

"I believe you. But let's face it, there are things you want to do that I'm not as comfortable doing any more. Maybe letting you out to play once in a while isn't the worst thing in the world."

"Wait a second. You're telling me you WANT me to have sex with her?"

"No. That isn't at all what I said. I just know that you've been behaving, even when she's literally throwing herself at you. So maybe on special occasions, I might be inclined to let you play a little."

"Lover. Playing a little is what we did before. My face between her legs is one thing. Something else between her legs? You sure that's what you want?"

She stepped into the shower next to me. "Not if I'm not here to see what's going on. And not if I think you're enjoying it TOO much, and most definitely NOT if I think that there is even the slightest chance that it could entice you to leave me. At the moment, I don't feel threatened. You've proven that you can resist the temptation," she said as she reached down and replaced Chris's hand with hers. "So. Maybe, just maybe, I can let you have a little more fun that my body is willing or able to handle. No way can my pussy handle act three. But I can tell you're still good to go for at least another round. So. Chris has agreed to let you, um, play with her. No you can NOT come inside her. But if you wanted to give her a little taste of your cock, well, I wouldn't stop you."

I looked at my wife like she had three heads, still trying to understand what she was suggesting. Well, not understanding, but accepting.

"What she's saying is that you can fuck me right here, in the shower. Make me come on your dick and then squirt your cum all over my chest. That's what she's saying. Now. I'm ready, are you?"

I looked back and forth between them. "This what you want?" I finally asked my wife again.

"Not completely. But it's what I'm willing to agree to. I love you and I don't want to lose you. Clearly I can't give you everything in the sex department you want. I kinda tried today, but I have my limits. Oh, we'll work on it a bit more often and more spontaneity, but maybe a play date every once in a while wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."

"So. Bring it here honey!" Chris said, turning around and pushing her ass out at me as she bent over, using the far wall as a balance.