The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was instantly lost in him, all thought fleeing and feeling taking over completely. I gave myself to it, not even trying to fight it.

When he finally pulled back to look down at me in panting awe, it was darker. His long fingers were wrapped around my bare thigh, up high enough that I should have been protesting, but the only thing I was protesting was that he had stopped. Why had he stopped?!?

I pulled him back and he gave a small moan of surrender as he kissed my swollen lips. I felt him lift me off the couch, carrying me, but it was distant as I held on to him, my legs wrapped around him as he carried me. When we both landed on the bed, part of me thought things were about to go too far, but another part of me was thrilled at the thought.

He pulled back and sat me up just enough to pull my sundress off over my head, then he moved back in quickly, kissing me again. I could feel his hands, his long warm fingers over my ribs and moving up, cupping my breasts and caressing. It felt amazing, his hands so perfect against my skin.

He pulled back again suddenly and the room was too dark to see him, or anything really.

"Cass!" he breathed, his voice sounding full of amazement. "Fuck, Cass. I knew it... I knew we were meant for each other."

I said nothing, I tried to pull him closer again.

"Nnn, baby. I want something from you. You wanted to dress up for halloween? How about you just roleplay a little for me?"

"What?" I asked, confused and coming down out of my own euphoria.

"You be a teacher and I will be your student," he said, taking my hands and kissing my fingertips.

"What?" I asked again, trying to understand what he was saying. "You... want me to... I don't understand, Nick?"

"I want you to teach me, baby. I've never gone down on a girl and I really fucking want to. Badly. I want to make you come for me, feel you squirt all over me. I have fantasies about making my girl come so hard she can't move afterwards. I want you to tell me how to do that."

"Nick..." I whispered in alarm, starting to sit up. How words completely thrilled me, but I knew I should be objecting. Even if I had said yes to a date, I should object to this, let alone after he kidnapped me.

I wanted to say yes though. My body was aching for him and as soon as he'd said that, my pussy was throbbing with need.

"Baby," he whispered gently, laying me back down. "It's ok to give yourself to it, to us. We both feel it, it's amazing. Don't let other peoples normal fuck up our perfect. Tell me what you like," he whispered, then kissed me again. It was a quick, soft kiss before he began kissing a trail down my neck and shoulder. He paused at my breast briefly as his fingers found the edge of my panies and he slid them down as he moved lower.

Say no. Say stop!

He pushed my legs open as soon as my panties were past my ankles and kissed my mound gently. "Mmm, fuck Cass, I like how smooth you are," he whispered, playing his lips over my smooth pussy lips. "And you are so fucking wet already. I fucking love that," he groaned, then opened his mouth around my entire pussy and ran his tongue up my slit before sucking hard and pulling his mouth closed over my mound until his lips were only around my clit. He let go with a long, slow suck, then kissed it gently. "Tell me baby," he whispered.

I was trembling as I stared wide eyed and unseeing at the ceiling. "I... I don't... I don't think you need any help at all," I managed.

He chuckled and kissed my clit again. "There, baby?"

"Yeah!" I cried, my body twitching.

"Mmm," he growled, closing his mouth around my mound roughly again and sliding his tongue up my slit and back, then shoving it inside of me as I whimpered. He shoved it in as far as he could as he flicked and sucked, then slid his lower lip up to close his lips over my clit again as his tongue found its mark and he sucked and licked and flicked unitl I was a quivering, incoherent mess.

I had my fingers in his long hair, begging for something, I wasn't sure what as his mouth worked me. I felt him slide a long, slender finger into me and I let out a blissful sigh as my back arched up to meet him. "Yes! That! It feels so good, Nick, please!" I begged, my legs starting to lock up as my body got closer to what it needed. I screamed when I came, shock ringing through me as my hips bucked and I lost control of myself. I could feel my pussy walls clamping down on his finger, squeezing as he groaned into my pussy and kept sucking and licking. I had a fleeting wish that it was his cock inside of me and I was coming around him, but the ecstasy swept the thought away in a flood.

I came down and I was languid and could hardly move as he gave my mound a final kiss and moved up me quickly. "That was all I dreamed of and more baby," he whispered, kissing my jaw.

I heard his zipper on his jeans and I opened my eyes in alarm as he shifted slightly above me. "Nick!"

"Mmm, baby, I'm hurry'n," he whispered, then kissed me on the mouth.

My panic receded slightly as my hands went up to his hair, but it came back quickly as he pulled away and moved up. He was between my legs, I couldn't close them and I felt him pushing the head of his cock against my slit as he let out another groan.

"NICK! Wait!"

He pushed into me with a growl and I let out a scream of pain and fear. "Oh, fuck, Cass," he breathed, easing in and out of me slowly. "You feel amazing."

"Nick! Stop! Please!" I begged, trying to slide up and off of his cock.

"Shhh baby, what's wrong? Does it hurt?"

"Stop Nick, please!"

He held himself still inside me, moving his hand down to my face. "Baby what is it?"

"Pull out! Stop!"

He eased out of me and moved down, thumbing away my tears. "Does it hurt that bad, baby?"

"Nick! I... I didn't want to go that far... I don't. I can't... I'm a... I was a virgin."

He went still a moment, then kissed me softly as I trembled. "It's ok baby," he whispered. "Are you ok? You need anything?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Hush, no, baby, I went too far. I didn't know. Don't worry about me baby. Are you ok?"

"Just... I... I don't know. I... I have always known I would wait until I was married. Always. It was a personal choice and I never had any issues waiting. None. Guys tried to press the issue, but I was never tempted, not once. But... just now... I almost want you to keep going."

"You sure?"

"No... I mean, I am sure about feeling it, but... I mean... it's too late now anyway, right? It's done and it can't be taken back. I'm not a virgin anymore. So..."

"So why not take the whole ride?" he asked, his voice low and vibrating as he kissed me neck.

"Yeah," I breathed, still unsure but still really wanting him too. A million warnings screamed at me: he could have something, he isn't wearing a condom, he's a stranger, he KIDNAPPED you, but none of them seemed to matter right this moment. All that mattered was him.

His kiss, his hands, that feeling inside of me that I never wanted to go away.

He kissed me again, then moved up and eased his cock into me again. I sucked in a hitching breath, it did hurt, but mostly it just felt full and amazing.

"Oh god," I whispered, closing my eyes.

His hand found mine and he laced his fingers through mine as he gently made love to me, stroking my face as he moved a slow and steady rhythm. It was a bliss that swept us both up as we tangled in each other's arms and legs and in the sheets. It was heaven.

When he finally came with a soft moan and a sigh, I felt more at peace than I ever had in my life. Laying in his arms after, I knew I never wanted him to let me go.

I smiled slightly at how opposite we were but how we somehow managed to come together.

My tummy rumbled and he let out a small laugh. "I'm hungry too. Pizza?"

"Sure. Mmm, I need a shower."

He sat up after kissing my shoulder and then got up, flipping the light on. I watched his tall, slender body as he moved, opening the drawer in his dresser, then turning to me. He looked me over and his eyes shone with a pride that made me feel warm to my toes.

"Here," he said softly, tossing me a t-shirt. "Bathroom is right there and towels are... shit. Just sit tight babe, I will unwrap that and get you in the shower after I order, ok? Feel like sharing a shower?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Everything good with you?"

"No black olives."

"What?? Oh, babe, dealbreaker right there," he teased, his eyes shining. He looked ridiculously happy and my heart ached as I looked up at him. He ordered a pizza on his phone and I looked at it.

I knew if I wanted to, I could get to that phone and call Pops, or the police. I wanted to give him a chance though. Prove he would keep his word. Not just that... I wanted to see him again. I knew I did. I felt a pull to him.

"Ok, we have... twenty three minutes before the pizza gets here!" he said happily before going to his knees on the floor in front of me. The king sized mattress and box springs were sitting on the floor, I saw now that the light was on. He carefully undid the tape around my foot and looked it over before lifting me and taking me into the large master bathroom. There was a corner tub big enough to fit two people and a separate walk in shower. He took me to the shower and turned on the water, then stepped in after it was warm.

He eased me down to stand on one foot, then moved so the water was hitting me. He handed me the soap, watching me with a small, satisfied smile.

"You are perfect, babe."

I blushed and turned as best I could. "Cass," I corrected in a mumble.

He laughed. "Nice ass, Cass."

I threw the soap at him and he laughed, pulling me back against him in a backwards hug. I laid my head on his arm and squeezed his hands.

"You're so tall!" I laughed, laying my head back on his stomach.

"You're so short!" he countered, patting the top of my head.

I was smiling and content as we finished in the shower. He got out and grabbed a towel to wrap in before grabbing one and wrapping me in it, then lifting me and carrying me back out to the bedroom.

"I kind of like carrying you like this," he said, his forearm under my bottom so that I was almost as tall as he was. "I may walk you down the aisle like this."

I laughed. "You are supposed to wait at the end, dork!"

He smiled as he put me down and I realized that instead of saying that was never going to happen, or that he was being presumptuous, I had just corrected how it was done. I was blushing furiously as he rebandaged my foot. He looked at me when he finished, then gave me a wink before standing up and I felt myself grinning. How cheesy was a wink? Why did it make me feel so giddy?

I dried off and pulled the t-shirt on and watched him as he pulled on a pair of shorts. He pulled me up and carried me back out to the living room as he turned on the lights and the porch light and got out a case of full sized reese's peanut butter cups candy bars, setting them next to the door.

"I thought you said you didn't get many trick or treaters?" I asked, looking at the box.

"I get what's leftover," he laughed, dropping down next to me on the couch. "I only have a brush, babe, I don't even know what you need for hair as curly as yours."

"Cass," I said. "It's fine, it will dry alright and I can get what I need from my stuff tomorrow."

"Ok. Come here," he said, pulling me close to lay against him as he turned on the TV.

I snuggled into him happily, pulling the blanket up and curling into him. After the pizza arrived, he got a total of nine trick or treaters, but didn't turn the porch light off until the second movie was over.

Excitement coursed through me as I looked up at him, locking the door, turning off the TV. Getting ready for bed. I had no call to be this excited to get back into his bed!

He grinned at me as if he could read my expression and I looked down as he picked me up. He flipped the lights off before falling into bed, half bouncing both of us before moving up to the pillows.

"This bed is ridiculously huge."

"California king."

"Why so big?"

"I'm tall and... you will see."

"I will see?" I asked, confused.

"Mmm," he answered, nuzzling into my neck and kissing my jaw. "You hurtin' pretty bad or you think..."

"I'm fine!" I said quickly. Far too quickly and eagerly. Ugh!!

I could feel his smile as he moved over me to kiss me and I let out a sigh as every bit of tension left me. I got lost in his kiss until his fingers slid down and rolled over my clit, then I gasped and my body responded immediately as I wrapped my leg around him. He eased a finger into me as his thumb rolled over my clit again and again and I lost myself much more quickly than I had earlier. My need rose up rapidly and he seemed to know it as he pressed in closer, his breathing heavy above me in anticipation.

When he stopped, just short, I almost wailed with the loss, but he moved quickly, rolling over me and pushing his cock into me.

"Oh god!" was all I could manage as the orgasm rocked me. He had to grip my hips to ride me out, but the feeling of my pussy squeezing down on his cock seemed to drag it out longer and longer as I begged him for more.

"Mmmmmfuck baby," he groaned, then began slowly fucking me. "I fuckin love your tight cunt baby, you feel amazing. Tell me you love coming for me like that."

"I did! I do! Oh god I do, I loved it, I love you, don't stop!"

"Oh, that is fucking right baby," he breathed, moving more quickly. "Say it again. Tell me how much you love me baby."

Somewhere, my brain told me I had said that, but I didn't care, I was getting close again. "Don't stop! Oh, don't ever stop, I... I'm so close Nick!"

"Mmm, me too baby, say it again."

"Harder!"

He shoved in harder, but not hard enough to hurt me. Just hard enough and fast enough to send me over the edge again as I came. "Say it again," he whispered. "Say you love me."

"I do! Oh god I do!" I wailed, my body trying to buck him off of me.

He let out a small roar through clenched teeth as he came, throbbing and squirting hot cum into me as my clenching pussy milked him. We both gulped air and he rolled, collapsing next to me as he pulled me in tight against him. "Fuck! Fuck, baby! I fucking love you too."

I went still, freezing in place as my heart and my brain went to war with each other. I was over the top pleased that he had said those words, and also terrified. He hadn't spouted them off in the heat of passion, he had said it after. I realized that I had spouted it off, even if I hadn't quite meant it like he had the first time, my tongue tripping over itself, but I had said it twice and the second time I had meant to say it. I was saying what he told me to say, but I had said it. And he had said it.

That was insane. We had known each other a few hours and he had kidnapped me!

The thought faded as he pulled me tight against him, sighing happily and I smiled as I turned, pressing my face to his neck. I was asleep in moments.

I woke up to him moving and I scooted over, pulling the blankets up as he sprawled across the bed. His hand searched me out and landed on my hip and he went back to sleep like that, taking up ¾ of the bed. It was a good thing I was small, I guessed as I budged up against him in the small amount of room left for me and went back to sleep.

He did that three more times in the night, moving and sprawling in a different way, all over the bed. The moved me with him the last two times, holding me as he rolled around. I giggled the fourth time, even though I was tired.

His bed was barely big enough for him.

When the sun hit the windows in the morning, I hid my face in his chest with a small groan and he wrapped his long arms around me before kissing the top of my head.

"Mmm, mornin' baby. Coffee?"

"Yes, pleeeease. I hardly slept. You suck to sleep next to."

He chuckled. "Mm, sorry babe. I told you. You'll get used to it."

"Doubtful, waking up to flying through the air at 4 AM because you are rolling over and taking me with you is terrifying. I will need my own bed."

I went still as soon as it left my mouth. I meant... I would be sleeping in my own bed... at my own home, back in Chicago.

I was just tired.

He didn't seem to notice at all as he rolled out of bed and got up. He went in his bathroom and shut the door and I got up and found my undies, then limped in after he came out. He kissed my head on his way through and went to the kitchen and the first thing I noticed was the toilet seat was down. It made me smile.

When I went to the kitchen, he set a mug in front of me and poured me a cup of coffee. I leaned on the counter next to him as he waited for the coffee maker to make enough for another cup.

"You're even cute with bed head," he said with a sleepy grin. "How's your foot?"

"Shut it, you," I said, sipping my coffee and blowing on it. "It will be fine, just sore now."

He chuckled and poured his coffee, then leaned next to me. "I don't know about curtains, babe. The way the sun is shining on you is kind of amazing. Maybe in the bedroom and living room, but I like seeing you like this in the morning."

I blushed and smiled into my cup, then leaned into him, pleased. "Thanks," I whispered.

"Mm. Finish your coffee and we will go."

"To Pops?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah."

I grinned and set the cup down, hurrying to change into my sundress before coming back out and finishing my coffee. He got dressed and scooped me up before grabbing his keys and taking me out to his truck.

I sat close to him, holding his hand as he drove into the small town and right up in front of Pops house without me giving him any directions. "That your car?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Electric, huh?"

"Yeah."

He turned his truck off and looked down at me with a sad sort of smile. He leaned down and kissed me gently, then got out and helped me out. He walked me to the door and hesitated when I just walked in. He followed a few steps behind me.

"There you are!" Pops snapped, getting up from the kitchen table and putting his phone down. I limped to him and hugged him and he looked over my head at Nick. "Wanna tell me what the hell happened?"

"Yeah, Pops, sorry. This is Nick."

"I know who he is. I saw what he did yesterday, saw it all on the camera after I started looking for you to leave and you weren't there. Who the hell is Brianna Hedglin and why did she call pretending to be you and saying you were going back to Chicago? I know she has a buncha priors and I know her boyfriend is Joel Callumet, works on Don's crew. He has priors too. He took off right after you and this boy did and I know the shit was up to no good after she called me. Where the hell have you been?"

"Sorry, Pops, I left my phone. You know how I get with blood. He didn't know I was with you and after he got me all fixed up and I passed out, he took me up to get a tetanus shot. We got talking and sort of hit it off, had dinner and I helped him pass out Halloween candy, then we fell asleep. He was a perfect gentleman and he was amazing taking care of my foot, distracting me when he realized how light headed I get with blood."

"I asked Garrett about him, said he was a good kid. Hard worker. He could have called me when he found out you were here with me though."

"Oh, that was my fault Pops, I didn't even think about it. I just thought I didn't have my phone and you were so busy and all. I didn't even realize you would worry so much. Sorry."

"Well it's all done now and you're here. Sit down. Boy, where you from?"

"Here, sir. I grew up here."

"Montrose. You Pete's boy?"

"Yes sir."

I sat down with Nick, holding his hand as Pops talked to him. Grilled him. Pops knew something wasn't adding up, I was watching the ex-cop at work. He was still sharp as a tack.