The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost noon before Pops eased up and just started talking to Nick, turning to his normal self and smiling. Telling stories that made everyone belly laugh. I could tell he liked Nick, Nick was likable.

Just after noon, Pops sat up. "It's past lunch time, let's go uptown and eat."

I gave Nick an 'I told you' smile. It was Pops' thing. He liked to talk around a table.

We went uptown to Pop's favorite haunt and at lunch while Pop's told more stories and talked and listened to Nick tell stories. A man's man. I may as well have not been there. Nick included me, talked to me, asked me questions. Pops was just a different sort of man. I didn't hold it against him.

Pops turned the talk to work and asked Nick a few questions, then asked what he thought about a few different things. "Tell you what boy, I want to take you out to a site. Show you something. See what you think. You see everything I want you to see, and I will see about getting you your own crew. You think you're up for that?"

"Yes sir," Nick said in shock. "Absolutely. I mean, I don't want special treatment or anything."

"No, boy, I'd offer the same to any man I thought was bright enough. It's up to you to prove yourself. Cass, you think you could keep yourself busy while I take Nick up to the site?"

"Of course Pops, did you happen to grab my book?"

"I did, actually, it's in the truck with your other things."

"Actually, Cass, you can go back to my place. If your grandfather really wants to see my woodshop, I mean. We could meet you back there."

"Well heck yeah, that works for me," Pops said with a smile.

Nick was speaking his language, Pops liked to stay busy and he loved construction and woodworking, even if his hands couldn't take it anymore.

"I can do that," I said. "Let me grab my bag so I can shower and change, if that's ok."

"Sure," Nick grinned, standing. "Front door is open, you remember your way there?"

"Yeah, it's not hard. That first new subdivision out of town, last house at the end."

I should have been upset at being left out, but I was happy that Pops and Nick were bonding. I was smiling as I drove back to Nicks and it hit me as I pulled into the driveway. I had come back here, willingly, with my bag. Like I intended to stay here tonight too.

I was completely gone for this man.

I went in and showered, changed, fixed my hair and curled up on his bed with my book, still smiling.

Half an hour later, I heard the door open and I grinned and got up, limping out to the front.

"Where you at fucker? Where were you last night?" Joel yelled as I came down the hall. He was getting a beer out of the fridge when I came around the corner. "You. What the fuck? Where is Nick?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked in fearful shock.

"What the fuck am I doing here, cunt?" he demanded, rushing to me and grabbing a fistful of my hair. "Where is NIck?!?"

"With Pops! Grandpa! He is showing him a site, offering him a promotion!"

"A fucking promotion, cunt? Or burying him?"

"No! I didn't tell on him, let me go, please! I like him and he likes me! I told Pops he saved me!"

"He likes you, bitch? Not fucking likely, look at you. You aint shit. You must have some good fucking pussy, or know how to suck cock. That it, cunt? You suck cock? How bout you show me how fuckign well you suck cock?" he demanded, shoving me to my knees as he bounced my head off the back of the island.

I screamed and tried to pry his fingers out of my hair. I scratched at his hand and he grabbed my wrist and jerked it, bending and twisting it sharply and I heard and felt it snap. I screamed again, in pain as my hand hung limp and useless.

He was going to kill me! He was going to do what he thought Nick was too squeamish to do!

"Come on cunt, open that fucking mouth and suck my cock," he raged, undoing his pants. He pulled his cock out and I shook my head, begging him to stop. He backhanded me hard enough that my head bounced off the island again and when my vision cleared, he was on his knees in front of me, forcing my mouth open.

He rammed his cock into my mouth and I gagged and choked, screaming around his cock as I tasted my own blood. I beat at his arm with my good hand, trying to pull away, to breath as I screamed again and again as he fucked my face.

The door opened and Nick walked in laughing, then his face went confused as Joel turned to him. Pops came in right behind Nick and Nick screamed in rage as he flew across the room and tackled Joel. They both bounced off the counter and Nick rammed Joel's face off the wall before driving him to the floor in the living room.

I was crying and trying to sit myself up as blood ran down my nose and around my mouth. Pops gave me a grim look, then took three long strides across the floor where Nick had Joel pinned and was punching him. Pops lifted a giant booted foot and stomped on Joel's face. There was a sickening crunch and Joel stopped fighting.

Nick pulled back, looking down at Joel in shock, then he turned and scrambled across the floor to me. "Cass! Oh god, Cass, are you ok? Shit, baby, just hold on, I have you!"

Pops got out his phone and dialed a number as Nick picked me up, tears rolling down his face. "Bledsoe, I need a cleanup crew right now. Boy, what's the address here?"

Nick told him, still in shock. "I need to get her to the ER!"

"I will meet you there," Pops said, glaring down at the corpse.

At the Er, there was a commotion, them trying to separate me from Nick and Nick refusing to leave my side.

"Please!" I begged them as the cops arrived. "I know why you want him to step out, but he saved me. If he hadn't come in, then I would probably be dead. Please, jus help me and let him stay?"

"Are you sure, miss?" the nurse asked.

"Yes! Please!"

The cops began asking questions right there in the emergency room and Pops showed up as they were asking questions.

I wasn't sure what to say, so I did the best I could. "I didn't know him, I think he thought the place was empty. Nick was gone with my grandpa. I heard him and came out, thinking it was Nick and he... he hurt me and was still hurting me when Nick and Pops got back. Grampa I mean. Nick tackled him off me and got a few punches in before the guy got away and ran."

That should keep them from asking after Joel and the body.

"Did you know the man?" the officer asked Nick.

"No sir."

They asked more questions, then finally left when the doctors came in to set my arm. I was shaking when they finished and Nick was still holding me tight, kissing my good hand over and over again.

Pops moved closer. "They won't ask no more questions, their boss called them off the case," he said quietly. "The man is gone and that is all you need to know about it, you hear me, Cass?"

"Yeah, Pops. Thank you. Thank you both for saving me. I thought... I thought he was going to kill me."

"It's over and done," Pops said. "I need to make more calls and take care of a few more things. Your man here got 5 out of 5. I require 3 to give a crew, 4 to make foreman. He found every mistake in under twenty minutes. I'll see you on Monday boy, take care of my Cass. She's my only grandaughter."

"Yes sir. Always. Sir? Before you go?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to ask... Cass said her dad is out of the picture, so I wanted to ask you if I could ask for her hand."

Pops gave me his sideways grin. "That's up to her, but you have my blessing. Be nice to walk her down the aisle while I still can."

I managed a smile, but I was in pain and the meds they had given me were making me loopy and tired.

"I still need my own bed," I whispered.

Nick let out a sobbing laugh and kissed my head again. After Pops left, he leaned closer and pressed his lips to my head. "I'm so fucking sorry babe. I should have thought he would stop by when I didn't show to his party. Jesus, I am so sorry!"

"No. He made that choice. Please just hold me? I hurt so bad."

He made a choked sound and pulled me half in his lap as he moved next to me on the bed.

"You really pass his test?"

"I guess so. One of them was dumb luck. Still. He offered me a crew starting Monday, I get to pick them myself. If you are feeling better."

"I have to work on Monday."

He made another choking laugh noise. "No, babe, you aren't going anywhere. You can't drive on this medication or with your wrist broken like that. I will call your boss as soon as I get you home. Maybe he will let you work from home once you are feeling better. Work remotely, out here. In your boho office."

I smiled, amused that he remembered what I had teased.

"And I will concede your own bed. You are tiny, I will make you a trundle and you can just roll off. Or I will learn to sleep in a smaller space. I like holding you though. And you can decorate any way you want. But no curtains in the kitchen."

I smiled again, sleepily.

I woke when he kissed me and stroked my cheek. "They are releasing you baby and they won't let me carry you out. They say you have to ride a wheelchair."

I blinked as he put me in the wheelchair and half listened to the nurses last minute instructions as she wheeled me out. It was nighttime?

He put me in his truck and I fell right back to sleep until he got me back to his place and he carried me into his bed.

"You hungry babe?" he asked, kissing my fingertips.

"Mmm mm," I managed before going right back to sleep.

The sun woke me in the morning and I turned away from it, then looked around. I was alone in his bed. I sat up and he was sprawled on the floor and my heart thudded in my chest. He had slept on the floor so he wouldn't bother me and I could sleep! I slid off the bed and curled up next to him, cradling my wrist.

"Babe? How do you feel?" he asked quickly, sitting up and looking me over.

"Gross, but better. Does Pops know I am out?"

"Yeah, I was texting him all day. He was getting everything squared away. He knows you are here." He grinned. "He told me to take the week off work and get you moved here."

I managed a laugh. "Nice to see you two have everything all planned out for me."

"Yeah. I called your boss. His number was in your phone. Told him what happened and he said you don't have to come in until you are recovered. I may have also mentioned that I was hoping you could stay and could you work remotely. He said that was a non issue. He can ship you the hardware you will need. I did say that you hadn't made any decision yet, just that I intended to ask you."

"That was nice of you," I said dangerously, giving him a flat look.

He grinned, his eyes shining like he knew I wasn't serious. I couldn't keep a straight face, a smile breaking out as I blushed.

"Seriously though, Nick. We don't know each other at all. It's crazy to think we can move in together one day after you kidnap me."

"It's more crazy to think that we actually found each other. They say that people find real true love, the ONE person in the world you are destined for once in a century. We managed to do it. Don't question it, let it be as amazing as it is."

I laughed. "And someday I get to tell our kids how we met? How you kidnapped me and swept me off my feet?"

"Absolutely," he grinned. "That's some fairytale shit right there. So. Help me out here. My truck gonna cut it or do I need to get a moving van?"

I laughed, shaking my head, shocked I was even considering this. I wanted to though. I was excited and thrilled and I wanted it more than anything. I knew I shouldn't, I knew it wasn't me at all. But I wanted it.

"Your truck will cut it, easily. The apartment came furnished."

He smiled and leaned in, kissing me in his sweet and gentle way. He pulled back, looking a little dreamy. "Don't suppose there is a chance in nine months we might have a baby? How awesome would it be to have a baby conceived on Halloween? We'd have to pick some suitable names."

I laughed in outrage that he was already talking about a baby, but he was also sort of right. "Salem?"

"Oh, I like it! Boy or girl though?"

"Either, I guess?"

"Perfect. Salem Montrose. It works. Cassidy Montrose. Even better."

I laughed again and pulled him down for another kiss.