The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around ... lie down," Thomas told my wife. She followed his request surprisingly fast. She lay naked on the terrace floor. Thomas knelt down between her legs and licked a few times over her slit. Then he let go of her. But his cock came dangerously close to her opening. I expected him to push into her. I had lost. I would no longer be the only man for my wife. Would probably never be again after this experience. But that did not happen. Instead, Thomas leaned down and kissed Valerie. I thought I saw him whisper something to her. Valerie answered this with uncertain and frantic looks at me. "Are you going to do it?", Thomas said louder. My wife looked at me, then at him again. She nodded. "Go ahead."

Again Valerie looked at me. "Dennis," she said in a trembling voice.

"Yes," I croaked.

"Thomas wants me ... wants to stick his big cock inside me ... fuck me deep ... will you allow him to do that?"

We haven't been here that long. Within half an hour this evening had escalated in an unexpected direction. "The decision has already been made," Letizia whispered into my ear. Her hand gripped even tighter. It was an arousing pain. "You want it... you've been working towards it for months."

My head was spinning. I looked into the face of Letizia, who was grinning a little too nastily. She seemed to be very satisfied with herself. She was only too happy to rub my nose in the fact, that I had brought such thoughts into my marriage. Valerie must have told her every small detail. Damn women and their gossip.

Or was it a stroke of luck? Did it enable us to live out these desires unexpectedly? Letizia rubbed my glans again. I groaned mutely into myself.

I looked back at my wife. She and Dennis were still waiting for my answer. All eyes were on me. Why did they even need my consent? Basically, the decision seemed to have already been made. After all, his dick had already been in her mouth — and Letizia had played with my cock. But with every second it became clear, that it was up to me.

"Dennis", Thomas asked me. His cock hovered majestically over my wife. Her slit was waiting wet and slightly open in front of him. My wife was ready for him. She wanted to feel him inside her. I nodded. Nothing happened. I nodded a second time. This time a little stronger. She had to notice that. But Thomas was still staring at me. "You must say it," he told me. "Loud and clear. What do you want?"

His self-satisfied face made it clear that he enjoyed this. A faint giggle from Letizia suggested something similar. My wife, on the other hand, looked at me more pleadingly. My cock signaled something similar. Letizia's finger distributed the first pre-cum over him in a painfully lustful way.

"Okay", I brought out surprisingly heavy breathing.

"What okay?", Letizia asked me. In her voice was already the anticipation of a big win.

"He... Thomas can take my Valerie..."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... put it in her already. Fuck her!"

With a staring gaze, I watched as Thomas inserted his cock into my wife. He took his time. Centimeter by centimeter the opening of my wife devoured his long snake. In between, he pulled it out a little bit and stabbed it with a swing deeper into her. Their fucking movements got stronger and Thomas was soon completely inside my wife.

Letizia pushed me with her hand on my cock on a two-seater. She sat down beside me. Her hand left my penis. Instead, she grabbed my right hand and put it around my cock. "Now you can take over by yourself," she told me unmoved.

She showed no fear of contact. But at that moment it was already almost clear to me, that I could give up my hopes. My wife would enjoy herself with Thomas. The same would probably not be granted to me with Letizia. This had not played a role in our bedtime conversations of the past months. My wife would not allow me to do that anyway. It was a miracle, that she had not yet exploded in the face of Letizia's numerous intimate touches, and now she was otherwise occupied anyway.

At a distance of about four meters from us, they fucked wildly. For Thomas and Valerie, we seemed to no longer exist. My wife let us participate loudly in her lust. I had never heard her so loud during sex before. Was it Thomas' giant's fault?

My hand wrapped around my penis. I masturbated slowly, but steadily and uninhibitedly. A quick glance from the side revealed to me that a hand of Letizia was also between her legs. Another sign that I wasn't needed. Or wasn't even wanted either. That hurt and yet it also pumped more blood into my penis. I would not last long.

But I wasn't the first to come. That was clearly my wife. "Yeah ... fuck me ... yeah ... ohhhh ... so good ... he ... he ... he fills me up ... so far ... oohhh ... yeah." Valerie shrieked and came. For half a minute she was marked by wild twitches. Then I also came. Several large splashes flew from my cock to the ground. One landed on my left leg.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. For a moment I heard nothing. It was also quiet on the pool floor. Kissing noises brought me back. Valerie and Thomas kissed each other. His cock was still stuck inside her. He had stopped fucking for the moment.

With my orgasm, all desire had left me. It was replaced by sanity. I had a strong feeling, that we should go home. We had just done some very big nonsense here. The kind that could break up a marriage. But how could I have communicated that? I couldn't possibly just say it. Letizia put her legs over me and moved closer. That made me her prisoner again and I got an easy way out, to postpone a decision.

Thomas stood up and helped my wife up, too. He wrapped one hand around her. He led her in our direction. Valerie's nipples stood far off. Her cheeks were slightly reddened. But what struck me most was her still slightly ajar opening. The traces Thomas had left behind only slowly receded. A white foam peeked out. He had injected deeply into her. Now the mixture of my wife's juice and his sperm slowly came out.

Nervously and expectantly I looked at my wife. Our eyes met. But they did not stop. Thomas led them on. They went into the house. I looked irritated at Letizia. I had expected the end of the games. "It would be unfair if she was only allowed once. Now that she was finally fucked by a thick cock - by a real man. What do you think? How does your little one feel about it?"

The question wasn't directed at me. At least not to my face. She grabbed my dick and wagged it around to her words. Embarrassed, I watched as she made my little powerhouse swell again. But its length remained the same. Could I still be enough for Valerie after this experience? What had I done?

The guilt was lying hard on my shoulders. I didn't try to push it onto my wife. After all, I had introduced this idea into our bedroom. What an idiot had I been? Our life would never be the same again. I was sure of that.

***

Letizia's legs blocked my way to freedom. I didn't try to free myself either. She had sat back and taken in the sun. Her eyes were closed. I took the opportunity to admire her body. Her breasts were magnificent. She didn't have any tan lines. Apparently, she regularly tanned naked. I would have loved to grab them. Just once I wanted to weigh her breasts in my two hands at the same time. That had to be a wonderful tingling feeling. But I had a strong hunch that my hands weren't wanted.

Without me noticing, she opened her eyes. "They are beautiful, aren't they?", she asked me and pointed with her chin to her bosom.

"Yes", I croaked.

"If you're good, you may touch them soon. Maybe even more. Are you good with your tongue?"

"Uh", I just brought out, like an idiot, and starred at her with huge eyes. Letizia laughed out loud. Still, I was sure she meant it. She got up and poured herself a new margarita. After a quick look at me, she brought one to me too. This time she sat down on the opposite side of me. She didn't bother to hide her splendor.

"You have to understand," she said and took a break to think. "You have not lost your wife. At least not completely. A marriage is a contract and yours is being renegotiated. She loves you, but..."

"But I don't offer her enough?"

"You are a fast learner," she replied gleefully and looked between my legs. She had misunderstood me. I didn't mean my equipment down there. At least I thought I didn't mean that. "You will be a good cuckold."

I knew the word. I had stumbled across it on the Internet. That's what they called men who shared their wives with others. That wasn't me. Not at all. I wasn't one of those ...

Damn ... I am a Cuckold. My wife is having fun with another man, while I sit here with a half stiff cock and admire a naked woman.

It would have been easy to end my status as a cuckold. All I had to do would have been to do the same to my wife. If I would also enjoy myself with another partner, we would be in some kind of an open relationship. Or a unique adventure. After all, Letizia had just hinted that she would let me have my way with her. She didn't offer me to fuck her, but you could take it as some sort of sexual relationship if she let me press my tongue against her slit. Then I could not be called a cuckold anymore. Right?

"Get your dick in your hand," she told me. Hesitantly I followed her instruction. Letizia smiled satisfied. "Now masturbate with me." With her words, she didn't mean that she also satisfied herself. With one hand she masturbated an imaginary tail between her legs. I should just follow her pace. This was agonizingly slow. If I had masturbated at my speed, I would probably have been able to cum on her terrace floor a second time within a very short time.

After five minutes Letizia got up. She knelt in front of me and took a close-up look at my cock. I was embarrassed. I should have stopped masturbating. But I could not. I wanted more. "It's quite nice ... if only it were bigger," she commented. "But that would be a pity too."

Her hands stroked over my thighs to my cock. She took it out of my hand. She masturbated me slowly. For five minutes she played around with my cock. She took her time. I enjoyed the foreign touch, no matter how painfully slow it was. "Come", she asked me and stood up. She pulled me up by one arm. Finally, we followed my wife and Thomas into the house.

I didn't even have to prick up my ears. Already on the first few meters, I heard the pointed screams of my Valerie. We walked up the stairs to meet the cries of lust. One door stood open. It was just a little crack. Letizia stopped there with me and gave me a look.

Valerie was sitting on Thomas. Wildly she rode on his cock. Her little breasts bounced around. For her, there seemed to be nothing else in the world at that moment. Her husband was forgotten. Only the big cock and her lust to be satisfied existed.

Letizia reached for my penis. She pulled at it and led me away from this disturbing sight. One room away was another bedroom. In comparison, it was much smaller. While the couple next door was probably enjoying themselves in the marriage bed of our hosts, we were in one of the guest rooms.

"Lie down." Of course, I obeyed that request immediately. Whatever happened now, I expected to get my money's worth in some way. I felt confirmed when Letizia crawled on top of me. Consciously, she lowered her upper body. Her hard nipples brushed across my chest. She grinned. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. I admonished myself to be careful, but when she pressed her lips to my neck and started sucking, it was quickly forgotten. Maybe I had misjudged the situation after all and I was in for more fun than expected?

Starting from my neck her lips kissed a trail to my ears. From there, her way led further to my lips. She kissed me. For the first time in years, another woman pressed her tongue into my mouth. My cock pulsed joyfully over the physical contact, while at the same time the cries of pleasure of my wife sounded in my ears through two open doors.

Letizia reached for my hands and led them over my head. Her breasts massaged my chest. Her vulva pressed over my cock. I moaned. Soon I would cum, even without a fuck. I already somehow deep in my mind perceived what she was doing. I felt how ties found their way around my wrists. But in my ecstasy I ignored it. I would deal with that in a moment. First I wanted to come.

"Letizia," I groaned as she sat up on me. I wanted to follow her with my hands and finally grab her tits. Feel their weight and play around her nipples with my fingers. But their path was suddenly interrupted. There was no forward anymore. I looked left and right of my head. She had tied me to the bed.

She lay down beside me. At least her bosom pressed itself against me again. With one hand she reached for my cock. I looked at her reproachfully. "What is this?", I asked.

She didn't answer. Instead, she masturbated me faster and faster. Soon my situation was forgotten and I was close to an orgasm. I moaned and turned back and forth. But before I could come, Letizia's hand left me. My penis was swinging helplessly in the air. Only with a big effort, I could prevent a disappointed groan. She didn't need to know how much she had me in her hand.

Letizia reached for a remote control. In front of us on the wall hung a huge television. She turned it on and changed the program. It took me a moment to understand what I was watching. She allowed me to look into the other bedroom. A camera recorded my wife and Thomas. "What? You can't ..."

"We can," Letizia interrupted me. "Valerie agreed to it."

I fell silent. I could hardly imagine, what would happen, if such a video came out. It would destroy my wife. I didn't doubt that. She would never agree to such a thing. Would she? How good might the persuasion of a big and tempting cock work on her? My own excitement had led me into this bondage. Instead of screaming out loud, I had just let myself be led almost to orgasm.

"If you're a good cuckold, you won't go home without an orgasm," Letizia explained. "But you will have to learn a lot before that. I have dedicated myself to this task. If there must be men with ... such short cocks, then someone should have fun with them.«

"And that's you?" I asked, a little scornfully.

"Exactly," she replied unimpressed. "I'm sure, you aren't completely useless. Many Cuckolds have excellent tongue skills. Probably because your kind has to compensate for your other shortcomings."

"I have always been enough for my Valerie. We have a good sex life."

"And yet you had to bring in another man into your bed. You must have felt deep down that you weren't enough."

I had no doubts, that this stupidity would chase me for the rest of my life. I couldn't argue against her points either.

Letizia played with my cock again, but only very slowly. Almost lost in thought. We both looked at the TV. The wild fucking had stopped for the moment. Maybe Thomas had come another time. Instead, they kissed and stroked each other now. My wife lay next to Thomas. She held his semi-rigid cock in her hand. They talked to each other, but we still had no sound. In contrast to her pointed cries of pleasure, her conversations didn't penetrate through the two open doors to us. So I could only assume that Valerie was expressing her admiration for this magnificent cock. We watched silently for a while. Letizia's hand left my cock no other choice than to continue longing for relief.

"Isn't it wonderful? Every woman should have the opportunity to feel such a cock regularly," Letizia commented. Of course, when she emphasized its size, she automatically said that I had less to offer. That I wasn't enough for my wife. I didn't necessarily see it that way. My wife and I had spent many pleasant hours in bed. I had had a lot of fun. Valerie had had plenty of orgasms.

Admittedly - she never screamed as loud as she did that day with Thomas. But maybe it was more about pain? Surely such a big cock can't just be fun?

Fuck. You idiot. Tell yourself what you want. She loves this dick. Look at the way she holds it. Caressing it tenderly. Trying to grasp it with both hands, because one fucking hand isn't enough! You won't be enough for her anymore! Idiot ...

I alternated between two completely different emotional worlds. I hated to see my wife enjoying herself with this man. How she obviously enjoyed the fact that he could offer her a superior penis. But then there were other moments. Again and again, Letizia brought my excitement close to orgasm. At these moments, completely different feelings ruled my world. Lust dominated me. My wife should ride Thomas's cock again, and at the same time, Letizia should finally let me come. Valerie and I could reach our climax together.

"Look at her slit. Doesn't it look slightly open? Will it ever feel the same to you again? And then the sperm. How many times has he come into her now? At least twice? I hope she's on the pill?"

I had not thought about contraception until now. But we were lucky. So far we had only discussed children. She was still taking the pill.

Letizia turned to me. Her hand masturbated me again close to an orgasm. I wanted to keep this from her as much as possible, but she seemed to read me very well. Maybe I wasn't the first man who found himself in this position? "How good are your tongue skills?" she asked me. "Maybe we can make a deal? Your tongue between my legs and my hand between yours. Until orgasm, of course. I am not a bitch after all. You want to come, don't you?"

She didn't say these words at a random moment. Once again, she had brought me near an orgasm but stopped just short of letting me come. At that moment I needed very few things more than an orgasm. Had my hands not been tied, nothing would have stopped me from doing it myself in seconds. But she had other plans for me. "Oooh ... please", I begged. Of course, I was annoyed by these words. Whimpering for my release. But the desire for it was far greater. She knew how to manipulate me. That spoke once again for her experience.

Letizia acknowledged my reaction with a satisfied grin. She looked at the television. My wife kissed her husband. Her hand played around his stiff cock. He was waiting for the next round. "I'm going over there now," Letizia said. "But not for long. Your wife will have to watch me having a nice and quick fuck. After all, he is my husband. I mean, this thing, it's just not enough." She held my cock between two fingers. "When I come back, I want you to lick me. If you do that, you may come. I will masturbate you myself. You may even feel my lips, but you'll have to do a very good job for that privilege."

She stood up. Once again she presented her bosom to me. How I would have loved to enjoy myself with these two big things for a while. I had to have a piece of this woman. I would settle for being allowed to lick her. I would have done that even without the promised orgasm. Letizia von Voortehof had a very dominant personality. As I learned in the last two hours, she knew how to use it.

She left the guest room with a wiggly bottom. A moment later she already entered the master bedroom. Valerie didn't even try to hide her naked body. They talked to each other. While I could watch them on the TV, the sound was still turned off.

In contrast to my wife, Letizia very consciously directed herself towards the camera. In an unobserved moment, she even gave me a small wink. She knew where the camera was and gave me some troubling thoughts. Maybe she had lied to me and Valerie didn't know about the camera after all? Shouldn't she have been embarrassed and looked insecurely into the camera at least once? But that didn't matter much at that moment. We had sunk too deep into this game.

Valerie and Letizia got along well. I almost want to say - too well. My wife stood up. Letizia took her in her arms. On the television, I could watch two naked women's bodies pressed against each other. Then they kissed. My cock was now ready to shoot even without a helping hand. Only the trigger was missing. That my wife had to deal with a strange cock, was my responsibility. But that she now also kissed a woman and stroked a female body wasn't my idea. Not that I planned to complain about it.