The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letizia stepped on her husband. The riding position seemed to be heavily in vogue. My wife had already been enjoying this one with Thomas for a while. But Letizia's bouncing breasts made the position even more interesting. Furthermore, I could observe how his cock penetrated deep inside her again and again. It was the perfect position for the camera.

It became a pretty wild ride. Valerie had brought Thomas close to an orgasm. Now his wife pushed him fast and deep inside her. Maybe the lesbian games had also turned him on. I couldn't get the pictures of it out of my memory.

It didn't take long and Thomas squirted once more. Maybe his third time? Fourth time at most. I wasn't sure. The man had stamina, I had to admit that.

Letizia kissed her husband and then took as much time for my wife. She ran to the door, wobbling. For me, she threw one last grin into the camera. My gaze went to the door. My wife and Thomas were forgotten. There she appeared a second later.

Confident and without words she came through the door and climbed onto the bed. Without stopping she swung one leg over my body and kneeled over my upper body.

"And now your great moment has come," she commented. I looked between her legs and then, irritated, looked up at her. Not without noticing her breasts again. Her nipples were hard.

"Letizia," I brought out breathing heavily. My head turned red for sure. I could guess what she would ask next. That was finally something, that was too perverse for me. She didn't answer immediately, but bent backward and grabbed my cock. For fifteen seconds she jerked me off and inevitably made me moan. My excitement continued to build up. Each time it became a little more. Even my fear didn't change that.

"Don't make such a fuss. That's what Cuckolds do. They lick the sperm of real men out of their wife's cunts." Letizia had said very directly and strikingly what I was currently having my problem with. It wasn't as if somewhere deep inside her there was a little bit of her husband's sperm waiting. Right at her opening, I saw a big glop of milky fluid.

I could not do that. It was too humiliating. Too perverse. What would my wife think of me when she found out about this? Impossible! "Letizia," I whined.

"You wanted to be cuckolded. You brought other men into your bed. Now live with the consequences."

That almost sounded angry. For a moment, I expected her to just push her wet cunt into my face. Instead, she turned around on me. Her slit was now hanging over my face, waiting. She grabbed my dick. Immediately she started to masturbate me. I was completely blown away when her tongue touched my glans. If the shackles hadn't prevented me from doing so, I would have been standing vertically in bed.

I let my excitement run free. I dismantled every barrier and released all fire into my cock. Too late I realized that once again I was just a toy for her. Once again she was just playing with me. Let my lust run higher and higher. After what felt like an eternity she interrupted her play for a moment. "You know what you have to do if you want to come." I shivered and clenched my fists.

I can't do that. Absolutely impossible! Uhhh. No. This is from another man... ooh... why does she still have to know when I'm just short of coming? Why can't she miss the signs just once? Just one time would be enough. What a beast!

I tried to fuck her fingers with my cock. All just to feel a little more. To come at last. This long going pleasure was something wonderful. It deserved to be lived out. It shouldn't end without an orgasm. It was a wonderfully perverse lust. I had never been so aroused in my life. She used me, played me like an instrument, obviously by a connoisseur of this kind of lust, and I liked it. I liked it like nothing before in my life. I was so close to an orgasm and in some cruel way, I had it in my own hands to get it. I only had to accept a little humiliation.

Fuck you!

Without much ceremony, I clenched my lips into her slit. Like a madman, I started to lick her. I felt slimy and salty drops on my tongue. Only a little bit at first. Then suddenly a lot. Later I noticed that a big drop had run into my mouth.

Now it doesn't matter anymore ... and my cock is so incredibly horny. He doesn't care about this perversion anyway ... maybe he even likes it.

"Uhh... mmm." Letizia had immediately started to take care of my cock more intensively. This time she had to let me come.

"Lick my pussy clean - you little perverted cuckold!", cried a delighted Letizia. So loud that I was afraid she would be heard in the other bedroom. She had me right where she wanted me all this time. Ever since I entered this damn house.

"Now let me come at last," I said angrily. She was still playing with me. Maybe she wanted to come first? Desperately, I pushed my tongue deeper into her. I used it to bring out the last sperm. Now she had to honor her word and let me finally erupt in one of the biggest orgasms of my life.

Then suddenly her thighs left me. My eyes were surprised by the light. I squeezed them shut. When I opened them again, I looked shocked at Thomas and my wife. Stunned, I looked at the television. It was still on. But it showed no more people. Just an empty bedroom. They were standing in the doorway and watching me. For how long?

Thomas stood behind my wife. His hands grasped her breasts and kneaded them. His lips sucked at her neck. She liked that. Back when we started dating she had often allowed me to do that myself. These days she didn't want to risk any more treacherous hickeys. But Thomas seemed to be different.

"Come," Letizia asked her from between my legs. One hand held my stiff cock enclosed. He had quickly recovered from the shock. "Get on him."

Nervously, my wife looked at me. She exchanged a look with Letizia. She nodded her head in agreement. My wife climbed on top of me. Like Letizia before her, her thighs framed my face. The only difference was that she looked the other way. Away from my cock. With her hands, she leaned against the wall. Her eyes looked down at me.

"Uhh", came over my lips in surprise. Letizia's tongue played with my glans. The next moment she sucked my cock into her. It was wonderful.

Valerie held her breasts. She looked at me longingly. She wanted me to do it. Her wet slit hung just above my lips. Just like Letizia a moment ago. She could have just lowered them. I couldn't have fought back. Didn't even want it with the lips around my cock. I would greedily plunge into her. Finally, accept what this meant. I was a cuckold.

But I had to overcome a lot. This was my wife. I wanted to be respected by her. What did she think of this? Of course, it was she who had put me in this position and was now waiting for my reaction. But maybe it was also the last test? I shouldn't do it. We had reached our limit.

A hand crawled out from between my wife's legs. It grabbed my chin. Startled, I pushed my head into the bed. The red fingernails belonged to Letizia. With one finger she ventured further. It circled my lips. I could still feel her lips on my cock. So she had to stretch and work her way almost blindly between my wife's legs to get to me.

Speechless I watched as her hand turned and lifted. With her index finger, she once passed through my wife's opening. I could see how the slime lay around her finger. From there her hand came back. I wanted to turn my head to the side. But my wife's hands had settled on my hair. Not so powerful that I could not have freed myself. I looked up at her. Hands were tugging at my wrists. My arms were freed. I was a free man again. Now I could have really fought back. My wife might have a fit body, but still, I was sure that I could have grabbed her and thrown her off me. But I remained motionless.

Valerie looked at me. The excitement was written all over her face. She wanted her husband to do this. "Valerie," I said softly.

"Dennis", was her hoarse answer. But the love in this word echoed clearly to me. Her hand had left my hair. She stroked my cheek. In front of my lips waited Letizia's finger. I opened my lips and lifted my head. Very slowly I took the finger into my mouth, pressed my lips around it, and licked it off. The salty taste I already knew was clear. The familiar taste of my wife was mixed with it. Letizia's hand retreated. My wife wagged her thighs in a challenging way. I grabbed her buttocks and pushed them towards me. I buried my lips in her and sucked deeply. Her juices rushed into me.

While I satisfied my wife, Letizia concentrated entirely on my cock. At last! I squirted. That didn't stop me. I licked my wife like a savage. Letizia let go of my cock only briefly. Soon she sucked it back into herself. I got hard a second time.

Valerie pushed herself down. My cock was grabbed by one hand and led into her opening. Slowly my wife let herself down and sunk my cock into her. Of course without any problems. She wasn't only wet but also freshly stretched by Thomas. Still, her ride on me felt wonderful. I could still feel her, I noticed almost relieved.

She bent down to me and kissed me. She pushed her tongue wildly into me. "I love you," she gasped to my relief.