The Visit

Story Info
A long-distance couple finally meet.
2.9k words
4.27
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Visit

She looked at the contract in front of her and read it. She curved her lips inward and licked them as she read the final line: "the undersigned party thus relinquishes full sexual control over to the primary party of this contract."

She looked up to her right as she felt the gentle touch of a massive hand on her lower back. As he looked down on her with warm, brown eyes, she felt herself gravitate towards the canopy of his broad shoulders. She had become accustomed to the feel of his hand on her back as he'd taken her shopping, but it was the smell and size of him that she seemed to get lost in each time he got close.

They had talked about the former as she'd tried on a little black dress. "You just smell... clean," she'd said. "Like, just so fresh and sweet. I don't know." She punctuated the latter statement with a nervous giggle. His eyes twinkled and never left her as she twirled in the dress. He'd chuckled and smiled in response; the sharp lines of his jaw and a heartwarming set of dimples illuminating his face as he did.

She had laughed when he'd said it was probably his cologne, but as she edged closer to his chest, the top of her head barely reaching his chest, she knew there was something else to it. There was something naturally sweet and clean about him that betrayed the great breadth of his dimensions.

She had thought he was just tall from his photos, but there was a commanding presence to his wide shoulders and steel-like posture. He had often joked that he needed to go through doors sideways when they'd talked over the phone, and a part of her hadn't believed it until she saw how he had to maneuver his melon-sized biceps through doorways. It was this wide presence that made her feel like she could lean on him, and that he'd just catch her by being there. That was how she felt now under his arms.

She looked up into his warm eyes, smiling shyly.

He cocked an eyebrow and smiled his welcoming, bright, white smile. "So?" he said.

She sighed comfortably; her head securely nestled in the center of his chest. "Do you have a pen?"

Her eyes barely left his body as she curved her signature onto the white paper. With one hand, he put the contract into his desk drawer while gently grabbed her arm with the other and led her to the edge of his bed. He sat down; his long legs spread invitingly before her. She fought the urge to squeeze at the vastness of his muscular thighs beneath his jeans. Instead, she settled onto her knees before him. She placed her hands above her waist, feeling warm as her body moistened in anticipation.

"Unbuckle me," he commanded. His eyes had changed from the moment he'd sat down. The sudden shift almost scared her until she recognized that warmth she'd felt all day with him hidden behind an overwhelming, lustful gaze. Under that gaze, her hesitation slipped away as she unclasped his belt buckle. Whatever fear she'd felt before had been replaced with an undeniable urge to please him. Throughout the day, she'd felt her heart leap as he made her feel like the only thing that mattered in the world. Now, she felt it beat throughout her body as she became the ultimate instrument of his pleasure. Each command ascertained her submission and sexual servility. As she pulled away his jeans and his bright, red boxers, she saw his veiny, uncut manhood stand tall, waiting to be played with.

He reached out, gripping the whole of her hair into his fist, and held it up. He didn't pull, and she gasped at both the sudden tightness and his ability to be so gentle yet so firm. She whimpered, looking up from his cock to his face. His statuesque jaw was a block of strength as she saw the edge of his mouth turn upwards. Any longer and she would have begged to pleasure him.

"Grab the shaft with the top of your grip just below the crown and pull down gently," he said.

She melted under his direction and grabbed at him. She felt him pulse with warmth as she wrapped her fingers around where he'd directed. A moan and a whimper escaped her throat together as her hand barely wrapped three quarters of the way around his girth, and she heard the slightest gasp from him as she pulled down. Her head seemed to gravitate towards it as she took in the warm, musk that wafted from him. Her lower body was almost crying out for her to take him, but she waited for his command, the promise of his pleasure building her own.

"Put your mouth around the head," he inhaled sharply as she put him in her mouth--as if her mouth had been made for him. She decided that, if it wasn't already, she'd make it so it was. Grateful for the hold she had on her hair, she fought to take the whole of his head in. It stretched her mouth to her upper limits, but she had it. Her tongue was already on the soft, salty flesh as he told her to lick on it.

"Work the shaft," he moaned, his lustful eyes inflamed with the rush of his pleasure.

She gripped him, feeling him pulse with each tug and suck. Her own moans reached up from below and resonated in her mouth. Under her leggings, she was soaked and loving it.

His breath shook as he continued to guide her. "Use your other hand to hold the balls," he moaned as she did, "and move them around... Good girl."

That praise sent a cascading pulse of joy throughout her. She sucked on him harder, tightening the seal of her lips around him and forming her hand to the bulge of his shaft as she massaged it. Her mind wanted her to tell him, "I want to please you. Please, let me please you," practically begging to bring out his ecstasy.

She felt his grip tighten around her hair as his pelvis shudder. He pulled back gently, but quickly, his breath racing just as much as her heart. She sat there on her knees looking up at him with anticipatory, wide eyes; her hands gripping his iron-clad thighs. She put her cheek against his cock, her lips trembling, and her eyes pleading.

Not yet finished catching his breath, he suddenly gripped her under arms and lifted her up as he stood. He pulled off her sweatshirt and t-shirt with one easy lift, revealing her bra underneath. A second later, he'd unclasped it and revealed her hardened nipples to him. He kissed the flesh around the one on her left before licking it in a circle. As he finished the circle, he sealed the nipple into his mouth and sucked.

She shuddered as she felt another pulse go through her. "Fuck," she moaned.

She barely had the space to register that he was still holding on with his mouth as he turned her back towards the bed and lifted her onto it. His mouth remained playing with her nipple as she gasped in the sensual pleasure as he pulled down her leggings. She exhaled, appreciating the feel of the open air on her hot skin. She whimpered and grabbed his head reflexively as he had his way with her left breast. She kicked off her shoes as her feet dangled off the bed and helped him push herself higher onto the mattress. She moaned at his coordination as he continued to pursue the erogenous pleasure in her breast. He touched her soaked panties, and she gasped as he gingerly twirled the lace surface with his middle two fingers.

"Please, please. It's yours, it's yours." She pleaded.

A flicker of satisfaction and conquest was in his eyes as he looked up at her from her breast. In one smooth motion, he slid his lips off her nipple and began a trail of kisses down the center of her chest. As he reached her navel, he began to pull off her panties. She lifted her buttocks to help him, and he felt his kiss linger just above her pelvis as if to say thank you. She moaned, spreading her legs and feeling the warmth of his body over her. Her hands gripped his bedsheets at her sides as she arched her neck as he kissed the insides of her legs. Her lower body shuddered when he let out a steamy, hot breath over her bud. Then came a series of grappling the sheets, moaning, and shudders as he made the most intimate part of her his plaything.

With each kiss, lick, and suck of his mouth, he sent a burst of pleasure throughout her body. She couldn't keep her eyes open any more as she gasped for air, his pursuit of her pleasure relentless. His tongue was a brush painting a masterpiece on the canvas of her folds and clit. There was no space left untouched, left hidden from the warm touch of his tongue as he explored her deeply. And as he did, she felt his hands massaged her body, caressing her skin with his fingers, gingerly pinching her nipples, and squeezing the most erogenous parts of her flesh. She held his head in her hands, mentally pleading him to not stop, never stop; completely immersed in the build up of her pleasure now. A hungry lust pushed her hips into his face, and at the firm hold he took of them, she exploded into moans and whimpers of pleasure as rapid surges of ecstasy shot through her body in cascades. Her legs shook, her hands gripped and pulled on the sheets, while her upper body seized, overwhelmed with the pleasure. As he felt her climax, he continued to massage her body, igniting pleasure centers throughout even as they burned hot under her release. His ferocious attack on her lower body became a gentle series of kisses over her sensitive petals.

She was forced to place her hand on his head, asking him to retreat just for the moment as she became possessed by surges of pleasure. She felt an immediate pushback as he refused to release his dominion over her, adding a nuance of trepidation to her pleasure. He took her wrist with one hand and laid it back on the mattress, then, and only then, did he remove his full lips from her rosebud. She shuddered at the removal of his warmth. She laid there catching her breath, her eyelids flickering as she processed the sensations pulsing throughout her body.

He took off his shirt, revealing the fullness of his hairy chest underneath. As the orgasmic wave began to recede from her, she felt a greedy lust begin to overtake her as she anticipated what came next.

He took her wrist again, a blaze of lust in his eyes once more, and turned her over. She responded by turning over her pillow, but not before taking in the scent of him in it. She hugged the pillow to her chin as he pushed the top of her back down with one hand and lifted her buttock into the air. She felt dewdrops of wetness slide down her thighs as she positioned her to his liking.

He placed his knees to the outside of hers, and she felt him cover her body with the hot, bulk of his. It made her feel so safe, her trust complete in him as he kissed the back of her neck. giggled and moaned at the feel of it, feeling his mouth curve into a smile. She felt his manhood dangle and slap onto her buttock, and she reward him with more moans. She arched her back, and her buttocks brushed up against his belly while she gripped the pillow harder in anticipation. He didn't make her wait; she moaned as he took his hot cock and slid the shaft against her outer folds.

"Fuck," she gasped.

He played with her lips, slicking his manhood with her wetness. Her lower body ached ravenously once more. She almost didn't feel like she was there anymore, like she was in her body. All she had become was a series of pleasure points, and they demanded release once more.

When he finally entered her, she shuddered with gasps, unprepared for the depth and fullness at which he took her. Her buttocks shot back responsively, and she struggled for breath as she felt herself fill up even more with him. She bit into the pillow as he finished filling her with one more thrust. The sudden sensation of fullness reverberated through her, and before he could remove himself and thrust back in, she moved her hips for him. At first, she went slow, taking pleasure in the length of girth of his cock, but as the tension built between her legs, she began to twist her hips and pound her buttocks back into him.

"Ffuuuck, good... girl" he moaned as she took her fill of him, over and over again. Not long after, the first minor shockwave shot up from inside her. Her body shuddered and gasped as it did, and she had to pause. He took no time in grabbing her waist with one of his massive hands and fulfilling his own rising pleasure as he pulled her whole body back onto himself. She couldn't describe the series of noises that came from her mouth as he hit the deepest parts of her with each thrust. The pillow was no longer enough, she had to scramble to hold onto something, anything as her body began to shake. She found the bars of the headboard and held on.

They soon synchronized in their mad rush to fulfill each other's ecstasy. She had to ignore the growing intensity of shockwaves to focus on matching his rhythm, once more pledged to his pleasure, to his praise. Suddenly, her pleasure points erupted all at once, at first paralyzing her body with the overload of sensation before crashing over it with cascading pulse, over pulse of pleasure. She screamed into the pillow as the blood rushed to her ears and she felt the beat in her chest all throughout her body. She was almost sobbing as she whimpered into the pillow. All the while, his thrusting became more intense, rebounding off her release and pushing it past her limit. She felt for a moment that she had left her body only to return back to it to experience the spasms of her ecstasy again and again.

She looked back at him, breathing hard as he pounded into her. The smallest part of her worried about him finishing inside her, but it was dwarfed by her need for his satisfaction, his own fulfillment. She looked at him in anticipation. In that moment she damned all consequences. His eyes flickered as he recognized her total and utter submission to him; his moans became groans, and she knew he was reaching his end. She saw his neck muscles constrict as he pulled out at the last moment, rubbing his own cock.

Almost from instinct, she twirled around quickly and pounced on it, taking it from his hands and into hers. She sucked hard, lashing at the head with her tongue with the same veracity as he had at her folds. She twisted and pulled at his length, feeling it engorge to its maximum girth just as he gasped and groaned from deep within his belly. When it came, it was hot and shot fast into the back of her throat. She coughed but kept working his manhood, swallowing as she did. He curled over in his release, holding her head as he shook. There was so much of it, she knew that he'd been waiting for her. At that thought, she fully melted into making him happy. Even after he'd finished, she kept at it, stroking and sucking. She went into another state of mind, where it was just his manhood in her mouth and hands and nothing else. She licked up the shaft, kissed up the underside of it, massaged it with her lips, even as he laid down on the bed. She fondled his balls as he shuddered at her touch. This was everything to her. When she was satisfied at the state she left him in, she crawled under his arm.

She could tell he was going to sleep and was pleased when he wrapped his arm around her before he did so. She laid her head on his chest, tugging playfully at his chest hair and eliciting moans from his throat. He came down and kissed her on the lips. She disappeared into the warm push and pull of his lips, then pulled back as she wrapped her arm around his neck. He pulled the sheet over the two of them, and they settled into the aftershocks of their bliss.

They'd spent so many hours poring over what they would do to each other once they'd finally met. Three thousand miles between two hearts had been made less painful by the thought of seeing each other for the first time. Finally, his work schedule and her school schedule had aligned perfectly, just when they'd saved up enough for her to fly to him. She had been terrified, anxious, and so happy all at once when she'd landed and recognized him from their Skype calls. Leaping into his arms and staying in them had been all she'd wanted. Now, once again in his broad arms, she felt safe and at peace. Her visit was off to a great start; she was looking forward to spending the rest of it in his bed.