All Comments on 'The Visit'

by Throwtheknightaway

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 2 years ago

Please use birth control, people. Your own Fe will change fast with kids :-)

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 2 years ago

Please use birth control. Your life will change fast with kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story a lot of pent of lust in there it was almost tangible. Only two points stood out as odd; you mentioned that he was licking her *bud* (by which I thought you meant clitoris) but then slightly later on you described him pulling away from her *rosebud*. The latter term of *rosebud* usually refers to anus. So it was a little jarring to try and work out what he was doing.

Normally I’d advocate for more details when discussing a contract for kink but you’d already made it clear in the byline that this was a first meeting after a long term online connection so that made it easier to assume that they were already aware of each other’s limits and safe words.

The other thing that struck me as odd was her momentary concern of would he come inside her…..that was a full on WTAF? Why would anyone take such a moronic risk of pregnancy? They’re both obviously adults, certainly adult enough to link schedules and arrange a long awaited liaison so why risk pregnancy?? It makes a mockery out of the whole situation.

There are only two very assured methods of avoiding pregnancy, one is to fuck a woman who’s already pregnant and the other is not having sex, even then that first one isn’t guaranteed. Rare but it can happen.

Aside from those two things I loved the story it came across as very genuine and realistic.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous