The Visit

Story Info
Nathan's life is about to change in a big way.
6.2k words
4.62
35.5k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are 18+)

The night was unbearably warm, the kind of night where clothes and covers just aren't an option. Even then Nathan couldn't bring himself to remove everything. He knew it changed nothing, but still he would rather not be reminded of and have to look at the entirety of his naked form. Laid in just his loosest pair of boxer briefs, he turned to his side for the fourteenth time that evening, trying to get comfortable. His bed covers were long gone but paradoxically all that seemed to do was allow more of the heat to penetrate his skin.

He thought about maybe just saying 'to hell with it' and removing the boxers too, after all they were just going to make him hotter right? But then he was reminded of the cruel nicknames, 'Nate the Slate', a moniker that had followed him through the end of high school and somehow to college. His own fault for choosing a college so close to home he sometimes told himself. If he'd gone further away, somewhere his reputation wasn't known, then maybe he could have moved past it. But then again, all it would take would be another event like that night and he'd be right back where he started.

At nearly 5' 11" tall, with a decent frame and relatively handsome features on him to boot, for all intents and purposes Nathan looked like the opposite of someone with body issues. Until that night that was true for him, but the aftermath had destroyed his self esteem.

It had begun when he'd finally plucked up the courage to ask out Kayla, a girl he'd long been infatuated with but who was considerably higher up the social pecking order than he was. He wasn't an athlete or particularly popular but he also wasn't an outcast. Still though, it had been a bold move to even try. To his shock, she'd said yes although had requested they keep things 'unofficial' for the time being. That suited him down to the ground, as long as he knew that they were actually a thing, he didn't care what label she wanted to put on it.

The first few weeks had been exciting. She told him they should stay away from one another at school but on the flip side the two were constantly messaging one another via social media. Things got gradually more and more flirtatious, her words setting fires in his body as he dreamed of the things she described herself doing to him. Only words were exchanged to begin with as she, in her words, 'wasn't comfortable getting any more intimate until after her 18th birthday', but, only a few days away from that date, Nathan received a photo on his phone.

He remembered so vividly how wild the image had made him. Laid out on a bed was a set of red, lacey lingerie. Kayla had followed the image up with:

"I can't wait for my birthday 😘"

She then promised he'd see her in it, or rather he'd at least get a photo. Her family was taking her away for her 18th Birthday (a way bigger deal than his had been apparently) so a photo would have to do, but perhaps if he was lucky he'd get to see it in person when she came back.

The days dragged until the fateful night of Kayla's 18th. Nathan was laid in bed, his phone held to his chest awaiting her message, clutching it like some precious ring that would surely corrupt his mind and need tossing into a volcano. He was nervous but excited, scared but overjoyed, felt sick or like he could do a backflip. He really didn't know what he was feeling. But then his phone vibrated, followed by the familiar ding of a notification. This was it, the moment he'd been waiting for.

He opened his phone and gawped at the photo that loaded onto his screen. There she was, in all her glory, stood in only the lingerie set she had teased him with earlier in the week. Her body was even more amazing than he'd imagined, slightly more tanned than he thought, but she had probably been on a sunbed or something ahead of her birthday celebrations. She had cropped out her face from the picture, but he was pretty sure she knew what his real focus was anyway. Having only ever imagined them in his mind, her actual assets were a little bigger than he had originally thought, but he definitely wasn't complaining. The lingerie hugged her body tightly, emphasising her form to give her curves he didn't know existed. He was practically drooling and could feel the erection that had sprang up in his pants.

"What do you think? 🤭" she had asked.

"God damn you are so unbelievably hot! I've never been so turned on in my life! 😍😍😍🍆💦💦💦" he had replied.

"Really? 😜Why don't you show me then? 😘🍆💦💦🍑"

He felt it was only fair given what she had sent him. He stood and removed his clothes, his boner sticking out as proudly as it could. It wasn't massive but he had never really thought too much about size before anyway. Angling his phone as best he could, Nathan snapped a picture of his cock and sent it back to her. He waited as patiently as his overstimulated mind could allow until he received a new message. That's when things started to go wrong.

"Oh my god, it's even smaller than I thought it would be 🤣🤣🤣"

Nathan didn't register what the message had said. He couldn't.

"What do you mean? Don't you like it?"

"Like it? That thing probably isn't even long enough to get inside my pussy with you on top! 🤭😂🤣 Not that that was ever gonna happen anyway..."

"Wait what? But you sent me that picture!"

"That wasn't a picture of me you utter moron, couldn't you tell? Here's an up to date one..."

A picture flashed up on Nathan's phone of Kayla surrounded by people from his year, apparently at some sort of birthday party he'd not been told about. He didn't need to ask if she'd shown them the picture. The looks on their faces said it all. They were all curled into mocking sneers and looks of wicked contempt. Nathan was speechless.

"But, why?"

"Oh no, you really did believe this was all real didn't you? You poor sweet idiot! 🤣 When my boys told me you had a microdick I just had to find out for myself and now you've wilfully confirmed it for me and everyone else!"

"You bitch!!"

"Ooh, big words tiny man! 🤏🤪 Anyway, I'm going to go enjoy my party now that I've had my fun. Why don't you grab yourself some tweezers and go nut to that picture? Trust me it's the closest thing you're ever going to get to any action after tonight! 😚"

Kayla had been good to her word. By the time school rolled around on Monday, everyone it seemed had seen the picture or at the very least heard about it. Nathan heard whispers in the corridors when he walked past, notes were dropped into his bag and someone even graffitied his locker all with the same phrase: "Nate the Slate." Apparently he was not only small but had no genitals at all according to what people thought.

He hated thinking about what had happened, the way his trust had been utterly betrayed. Not only was he now severely self conscious of his body but he found himself unable to approach or build relationships with other people, particularly women, for fear that it might be another trick and one that would rend his heart from his chest. The memory hit him with so much shame and pain that Nathan had completely missed the figure now laid behind him.

"Am I fucking invisible here? Hey asshole, wakey wakey!"

Nathan fell out of the bed in shock at the coarse voice from behind him. When he finally found his bearings, he looked back wide eyed at the figure laid out on his bed, cackling at his fall it seemed. Laid naked before him he saw an unnaturally beautiful woman, or at least something with a womanly form. Its skin was tinted a deep but vivid red, small horns protruded from a cascade of jet black hair on its head and he noticed that the creature's smile hid perfectly white teeth with canines just a little longer than natural as if they were fangs. Its eyes looked human but had an unnatural yellow tint in the iris and its lips were a dark but full purple. Yet despite its inhuman features, Nathan couldn't help but feel instantly allured to it if not also deathly afraid.

"Hi lover," it said with a lustful grin.

"W-what are you?" Nathan spluttered.

"Why are humans always so fucking rude? Why don't you ask a lady her name first?"

Nathan was too perplexed to do anything other than what the creature asked.

"W-who are you then?"

"Better. My name is Saryss. As to what I am, care to guess?"

Nathan looked over her form once again. Instantly he noticed all of the more inhuman features from before but now he really looked he also saw her large, melon-like breasts topped with prominent rouge nipples, the exaggerated curve of her hips, long slender legs and, with a gulp, a tight, tidy and hairless pussy. Looking back to her face, her eyes were large but enticing, her lips full and plump and her face structured so perfectly it was as if she had been designed rather than just existed. He didn't have a clue what she was other than beautiful.

"Well you're a woman but not like a normal woman..."

"Oh good, his eyes work! And you're right, I am far, far more than a normal woman."

She grinned at him as if waiting for him to speak again.

"I-I don't know what you are," he finally said.

"Shame. And here I was thinking my reputation might proceed me. No matter."

She grinned at him again and started to beckon him with a single finger.

"Come here and I'll tell you all about it," she purred.

Nathan felt a strong compulsion to do as she asked. He moved back onto the bed but still stayed as far away as he could from this strange creature.

"Good boy," she said with her lustful grin. "So, what I am is the answer to every man's prayers. I am a Lust Demon."

She certainly seemed to fit the description of what Nathan might have imagined a 'Lust Demon' to look like, but at this moment he was still more confused than he'd ever been in his life.

"D-demon? Those things exist?"

"Noooo, I'm just a figment of your imagination," she said, sarcasm dripping from every word. "Yes we exist! God humans are so fucking clueless these days," she grumbled before a wicked smile returned to her face. "I guess that means you don't know the rules then?"

"R-rules?"

"Yes, keep up!"

"What are the rules?"

"It's simple really: all you have to do is satisfy me."

"W-what? How?"

"Use your fucking imagination! I'm laid here naked and I'm a Lust Demon, how the fuck do you think?"

Nathan felt his blood run cold. She was saying he had to satisfy her with sex. How was he going to be able to do that?

"What happens if I d-don't, can't even?"

"Oh you will, I'll make sure of it. You are gonna fill me with enough of your delicious human cum that I can exist for another millennia! Either that or you will die trying," she laughed, her grin a little more wicked now.

"W-wait, so you're gonna kill me if I can't please you sexually?"

"No, no, no, not kill just... fuck you to death would be a more accurate term I think," she giggled. "Come on, don't tell me it's not a dream come true, right?"

"A dream come true? Why would I dream of that?"

"Oh come on, you're a miserable virgin who'll never get any anyway. I'm doing you a favour!"

Nathan felt hurt by the demon's insults, but nonetheless still drawn and attracted to her. Obviously he had so much to live for, life wasn't all about sex after all, but what choice did he have?

"C-can I refuse?"

Saryss burst out laughing.

"This ain't that kind of deal honey," she said through her laughter. "Either I get what I want or you die in ecstasy. Winners all around."

"I-it's no deal at all, I didn't ask for this!"

"Wah wah wah. Stop complaining! Are you that sure you're going to fail?"

"Well I-I..."

Nathan stumbled off over his words. He had no chance, surely?

"Even if I could do... enough to give you some pleasure, how am I supposed to, what did you say, 'fill you' with cum?"

Saryss giggled to herself again.

"Look, I'm not unreasonable, ok? I know your quaint human physiology isn't really made to just keep going and going and making more and more cum for me, so I've got a few tricks up my sleeve so to say that will help us along, alright? Think of it as a little gift from me to you."

Nathan was quiet for a moment. He was fighting his inner urge to just say yes but was also recognising more and more that he really had no choice in the matter.

"Ok fine. I... I guess there are worse ways to go..." he sighed.

"That's the spirit!" Saryss replied, far too jovially. "Now, get those things off and let's fuck!" she said pointing at his boxer shorts.

"Just to warn you I'm... a little small..."

"Oh I know all about your laughable past with that girl, but we'll see to that," she winked.

Intrigue and arousal now taking over his trepidation, as well as a little annoyance at her constant taunting, Nathan removed his underwear and exposed his still soft and small penis.

"Well isn't that adorable," she sniggered.

"Oh fuck off," Nathan said, the words sounding harsher and harder than he expected he could muster.

"Oh, sensitive are we? Still, nice to finally see some fight from you. I think you've earned this..."

Nathan watched as she stretched out her finger and gently tapped the end of his flaccid cock. Instantly it shot up into a full and throbbing erection. It felt as hard as it had done that night everything went wrong, but there was something else. His balls felt like they were starting to pulsate and swell as if they were suddenly working faster and harder than they normally could. That swelling, tightening sensation started to spread to his cock and he watched in wonder and disbelief as it slowly started to grow. The sensation felt like his erection was getting harder and harder and was almost too much to bear, but millimetre by millimetre he was getting larger, around as well as up. Finally the sensation abated. Where there had once been a cock no larger than 3 inches erect now stood a thick, 8 inch pillar of cock.

"Well, doesn't that look a little more enticing?" Saryss grinned.

Nathan's gaze was fixed on his cock, still struggling to believe the sheer size of it now.

"Now, since you're so up on making deals, I have one for you. Every time you cum, which trust me is going to be a lot, I will make your cock grow even bigger. I don't want any holding back at all, do you understand? After what I've done you'll be able to blow and go as many times as I please anyway, but if I catch you trying to stop yourself from giving me any of that sweet, sweet cum, I will fucking end you there and then, do you understand?"

Nathan nodded, unable to conjure words.

"Good boy. Now move into the middle of the bed and get ready to fucking worship me," she said, arrogantly.

Nathan had no words any more. He could only do as Saryss asked. It was as if his body could no longer respond to any command other than those given by her. He started to wonder if that was a part of her power, but all thoughts soon left his mind as he moved to the middle of the bed and was instantly mounted by Saryss. With no warning, she grabbed his cock and pushed him inside her, dropping her whole body weight onto him and sliding the entirety of his cock inside her in one quick motion.

The sensation was too much for Nathan to bear. She felt so warm and wet and yet tighter around his cock than should have been possible given how easily all of him had slipped inside her. He felt his balls tighten and his shaft swell, the sensitivity of his new size way higher than it ever had been, as he quickly realised that, just like that, he was about to cum. He managed a few meagre thrusts upwards before his body tensed and with a moan he unloaded into her.

"Ha, already?! You really are a fucking virgin... oooh that's good though, your balls have reacted to my magic really, really well... that's it my little fucktoy, keep cumming, give me everything..."

Her words were both scathing yet encouraging, a bizarre mix for Nathan, but given that he had just blown the biggest load of his life, he was swimming in way too many happy hormones to care. When he finally finished, he noticed his cock was still hard and he still felt horny as hell. Saryss hadn't been joking about being able to 'blow and go' as she put it.

"Mmmm that was a very tasty little appetiser," she grinned. Her body had quickly absorbed all of his cum and now she had the power to start really making things fun. "Now, as promised..."

Nathan moaned as his cock once again felt unbearably hard. He couldn't see what was happening, but he could feel his cock edging ever so slightly deeper into Saryss's pussy. She was making him grow again just like she said she would.

"Heh, there's nothing like feeling a dick get bigger inside you," she said lustily. "The only thing better is fucking it..."

Nathan felt the air leave his lungs as she lifted herself up and immediately slammed back down onto him, her thighs and butt cheeks clapping against him. She continued this into a steady rhythm and each time she came down felt like she was trying to break him apart. Nathan might have yelled out in pain if he wasn't too busy yelling out in pleasure. It wasn't too long before he once again felt the pressure rising in his cock as he unloaded for a second time into Saryss.

"Hehe, good boy. Give me all the spunk I want, ooooh yes... almost makes me wanna cum too," she said with a wink.

Once the last few spurts had been milked out of him, she made him bigger once again. This time Nathan could see he was widening as well as lengthening, Saryss's tight pussy opening a little wider by the second to accommodate his ever growing cock. The second had taken a lot out of Nathan and he could feel his body starting to tire already, but Saryss's words about making her cum had given him a new challenge. She thought he couldn't do it, didn't she? She was daring him to try. Feeling bolder than he had done all evening, he lifted his hands up to her breasts and started to squeeze and tug at her nipples.

"Oh finally getting into it are we?" she goaded him.

Nathan responded by forcing his hips upwards and driving himself a little deeper inside her. To his delight, she gasped a little before returning to her grin.

"Now that's a little more fucking like it!" she said.

Nathan continued to thrust upwards as she began her bucking and bouncing action once again. He felt her breasts wobble with each drop and could see a single one of her fangs biting her lower lip. It was working! He was going to make the arrogant bitch cum! Her nipples were solid and stuck out close to an inch from her breasts. Seizing the moment, he dove forward onto one of them and clamped down on the nipple, making sure to dig his teeth in a little.

"Ooh, you little dark horse," she said gleefully. "That's it, bite down all you want, ruin my fucking nipple!"

Nathan could no longer deny how much he was enjoying this himself. If this was going to be it for him, frankly he now didn't care because it was fucking amazing! He continued to thrust as much as he could whilst biting down onto Saryss's hard nipple, drawing moans of pleasure from the demon. The sounds were enough to push him over his own precipice, but he was determined not to stop. As more cum blasted out of the end of his engorged cock, he continued to thrust and bite with all he had.

"Oh yes, yes! That's fucking it, right there!" Saryss moaned.

Nathan pushed on, thrusting as hard as could, doing everything in his power to make this demon woman cum. He'd stopped cumming himself now and felt a strange sense of pride at how he'd powered through it to keep spearing his cock into Saryss. She looked so close to her own climax, as if there was just the tiniest thing she needed to push her over the edge. Nathan steeled himself as he felt an uncommon sense of strength and will in his mind.

"Cum for me now you fucking bitch!" he commanded her.

Saryss went wide eyed as if she could not believe what she'd just heard but then just like that her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she began to shake and convulse. She was cumming. A weak, pathetic little virgin human was making her cum.

12