The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, fucking cum on my huge cock!" Nathan bellowed.

Her movements became frantic and jarred as she bucked up and down with as much force as she could. The moans that left her lips sounded otherworldly but it was clear they were moans of utter ecstasy. Nathan watched as her orgasm slowly subsided and while she was clearly trying to process that a human had done that to her. Seizing his opportunity, Nathan grabbed her and pushed her down onto the bed, mounting her as he did and reversing their positions. Before she could make any more smart ass remarks, he buried his cock back inside her and started thrusting as deep and as hard as he could.

The wild look in Saryss's eyes told him she was enjoying this now. Trying not to break his rhythm too much, he briefly stopped what he was doing and hooked each of her legs onto his shoulders before plunging in again. The change of position had given him more purchase and he was now much deeper in the demon's velvety pussy than before. He felt a primal sense of satisfaction as he watched her slowly go cross eyed and start to babble incoherently with pleasure.

He could feel himself getting ready to cum again, the never-ending churning in his balls caused by her magic reaching a new high, but now that he'd done it once he was sure he could just keep ploughing through his own orgasm again.

"Take more of my cum you slut!" he barked as his cock started powerfully spurting into her demonic pussy.

He dug his nails into the thick meat of her lower thighs as he thrust as hard and as deep as he could. She was clearly closing on another orgasm, the joy from his rough fucking and the torrent of cum he was filling her with combining to push her over and beyond the crest. Nathan kept going and going until he was done and so was she. He pulled out of her and gazed down at the over one foot of cock wide as a soda can that emerged from her soaking pussy.

"Hey I didn't say we were fini..." she started.

"You're damn fucking right we aren't," Nathan almost growled. "But you're not keeping your end of the bargain. I've cum twice now since the last time my cock grew and yet here it still is, unchanged."

"Fuck I love this new enthusiasm!" Saryss cackled. "Ok I admit, I wasn't expecting to be cumming like that and it threw me off my game..."

Saryss was cut off by Nathan grabbing one of her horns and pulling her straight onto his cock, half the length disappearing into her mouth and silencing her. He felt the additional length of her fangs score roughly across his cock, but it only turned him on more. Taking hold of the other horn, he began to fuck Saryss's mouth and throat, the demon taking all of him in after a few brief thrusts. Her throat was as tight if not tighter than her pussy, and Nathan knew it wouldn't be long before he gave her another load of his cum.

"I'm gonna cum in your throat and you are gonna swallow every fucking bit. Then when you're done, you're gonna make my cock grow until I say you can stop. Got that?"

Nathan heard a muffled 'yes' of some kind that was quickly drowned out as his cock swelled and he unloaded once again into her throat. He could feel the muscles in Saryss's throat contracting with each swallow, squeezing every last drop out of his already huge cock. It still felt amazing to him that with each ejaculation he still felt as ready and as desperate to cum again as soon as he'd finished, and this time was no different. He pulled his cock out of Saryss' mouth and released her horns.

"Fuck, I haven't had a human use me like that in a long time," she smiled maniacally. "Just for that I will let you have your wish. Say when."

Nathan felt the hardness in his cock intensify again, but prepared for it this time he could simply watch it happen. The change was slow but constant like watching an erection that never stopped.

"Just say when," Saryss repeated as his cock continued to grow.

He'd say 'when' when he was good and ready. Now that he was used to the sensation, the growth was incredibly pleasurable, bordering on orgasmic. He watched as his cock slowly skirted past what must have been the 2 foot mark, adding more and more inches to the already gargantuan 24 inch monster.

"Say when anytime you like," Saryss repeated, almost looking a little concerned.

Nathan simply stared and grinned at her as his cock kept going. When he finally said 'stop' the demon sat and stared, bug eyed and slack jawed at what the human had decided was their limit. Nathan's cock had grown to over 3 feet in length, easily at least a metre long, and was as wide around as a fire hydrant. His balls had swollen to keep up now hanging beneath his enormous rod like a pair of basketballs.

"Holy fuck..." Saryss trembled.

"Now get on all fours," Nathan commanded.

"I-I don't think I can take..." Saryss started.

"Bullshit, you're a lust demon aren't you? Surely this is child's play to you."

"I mean yeah I am but even the other demons aren't that big!"

Nathan felt a tinge of pride, bordering on arrogance of his own.

"So are you admitting defeat then?"

"W-what?!"

"If you don't wanna take this then that means I've won right? I've given you all you can take and so I get to live."

"No way! You don't get off that easily you cheating bastard!" Saryss growled, but with a clear grin on her face. She was enjoying that the human was playing dirty with her.

"Then get on all fours and prepare to take this in your ass," Nathan bit back.

"In my ass?!" Saryss almost yelped before quickly composing herself. "Do your worst," she challenged him as she turned onto all fours and presented herself.

"Guide me in," Nathan commanded, quickly realising his ridiculously huge cock was incredibly unwieldy now.

Saryss reached for his huge, swollen cock head and placed it at the tiny opening of her normally untouched anus. Most humans had expired before they could even think to ask her to use it and the other demons she had been with had all preferred her velvety pussy. Nathan's cock felt like a pair of balled fists against it and for the first time in a few millennia, she shivered with anticipation. The human suddenly pushed forward and she felt his cock split her virgin ass open with surprising force. She screamed as her body healed within a blink of an eye, moulding itself around the unnaturally huge cock that had penetrated it.

"Oh you motherfucker!!" she cried at Nathan, a grin somehow wider than her face plastered across her demonic visage.

Nathan pushed forward once again, feeling more power and confidence than he had ever felt in his life, all mixed with unbridled lust and desire. He was going to get every last inch of this cock inside Saryss's ass and really teach her a fucking lesson. Each thrust buried a little more and a little more, Nathan moving himself forward each time, feeling an incredible pressure build and build against the end of his cock with each thrust. At two feet in he was finally able to see what his cock was doing to Saryss and marvelled at how the outline of his cock stretched out of her stomach with each subsequent thrust.

With her ass in reach, Nathan laid a hard slap against against one of her already red cheeks causing the demon to squeal in delight.

"Like a big ass do you?" she purred menacingly.

It was finally Nathan's turn to be amazed again as Saryss's already ample ass cheeks quickly expanded to double their original size. This only spurred him on more as he took a handful of ass cheek in each palm and pulled Saryss back as he thrust forward, driving the last of his monumental cock inside her and causing the demon to arch her back and scream out in pleasure. Nathan took the opportunity whilst Saryss's head was aloft to grab her hair and pull her back further, allowing him to grasp at one of her weighty and full breasts with the other hand. The demon gave little resistance, apparently adoring being dominated in a way she never had before.

"I'm gonna give you more cum than you can handle," he said with a mixture of a groan and a snarl in her ear as he continued to fuck her ass and penetrate almost her whole body with his cock.

"Yes master," she trembled involuntarily.

"Master?"

Never had those words left her lips before, particularly not in the presence of a human, especially not in reverence of one! But holy hell had this one earned it. Not only had he made her cum, a feat in and of itself, but he had taken full control and given her more cum than she'd enjoyed in a thousand years. And now he was about to bless her with more.

Before he could react any further, Nathan felt a massive swell in his cock and balls. This one was big. He wasn't gonna be able to just fuck his way through it this time but there was also nothing he could do to stop it. With a guttural roar, he plunged his cock as deep as it would go, stretching Saryss's body to unusual dimensions and started to feel the cum blasting from the end. Saryss could tell this was going to be different from before, his first blast eclipsing any amount he'd given her previously.

Saryss's body usually absorbed any cum pretty quickly, but there was so much of it that it was beginning to pool inside her faster than her body could react. Her once flat but now cock stretched stomach was starting to bloat, inflating with Nathan's seemingly endless cum.

"Master, look at what you're doing to my body!" she cried out in visceral pleasure.

Nathan couldn't even register that she was talking to him. His orgasm was so intense that the world around him seemed to have vanished into the void. He couldn't think, he could barely see and he certainly couldn't hear anything. His brain was switched off to any stimulus other than the massive ejaculation he was still experiencing.

Saryss's stomach had now grown so large that, even despite its immense size, Nathan's cock could no longer be seen beneath it. The weight of it was starting to pull her down, so much so that she almost caught herself wishing for the cum to stop. Almost, but not quite.

Finally after endless minutes of joint intense pleasure, Nathan stopped cumming and his cock started to soften. He collapsed backwards onto the bed, his softening cock sliding out of Saryss's wrecked hole which quickly returned to its normal size, not letting a single drop of his cum escape. It took another minute or two, but Saryss's body finally caught up with the massive amount of cum inside her and started to absorb enough of it that her stomach began to slowly deflate.

The demon was as close to exhaustion as she could ever remember being but also far more satisfied than she was sure she had ever been. She could feel the power and the nourishment the cum was giving her coursing through her body. She'd easily live off of this for another millennia, maybe more, meaning the rest of her time could be spent idly playing with the lives of unsuspecting humans. And it was all thanks to a surprisingly game little virgin boy who had effectively made her his bitch.

She grinned at the thought and, finally deflated enough to move, turned to speak with him again only to find him laid unconscious with a long, thick, floppy cock almost down to his knees laid between his legs. At least she hadn't killed him, which would have been a shame after the valiant effort he put in.

"Well, well, well, Nathan, I think we've found out a thing or two about you this evening haven't we," she laughed. "I know you can't hear me right now but let me just say that was the best fuck I've had in a long, long time. Not only did you satisfy me but you raised the bar for what satisfaction means for me now. I mean, that is gonna mean a lot more dead guys down the road, but don't worry yourself. You definitely get to live. And you know what? I'm gonna leave you with a little parting gift too..."

* * * * *

Nathan woke hazily, unwelcome sunlight blazing through his window. At least he'd eventually been able to get to sleep. And what a dream he'd had! He didn't know if it was some heat induced fever dream, but he doubted he'd ever forget his 'visit' from Saryss, the Lust Demon. If he was more artistically inclined, he'd have grabbed a sketch pad and drawn her whilst his memory of the dream was intact. Instead he had to accept that it was just another day where nothing remarkable would happen to him.

Suddenly he spotted something on his bedside table. It looked to be a note of some kind on faded pink paper. There was writing on it, hand written from the looks of things. How strange. Nathan picked up the note and started to read:

'Congratulations on getting to live!

I took the liberty of looking up the address of that little whore who screwed with you. Wouldn't you know it, she's single and lives in the next town over. And hey guess what? She's been looking at making a little extra money by selling herself to any man with the right amount of cash. My kind of girl.

Her schedule is fully booked out tonight by the way. A very generous benefactor has paid for the WHOLE night with her, anonymously. The address and time is on the back of the note. Consider it a little gift. Think of me when you use that thing on her.

Saryss x'

There had been no dream. The impossible had been reality. Saryss was real. And if Saryss was real then...

Nathan looked beneath his covers and was met with a glorious sight. Saryss had definitely reduced his cock size from what it was, but what she'd left him with was easily still bigger than any man alive. She must have recognised the impracticalities of such a huge cock in his day to day life. Still he'd have to work hard for it not to be immediately noticeable, but that was the last thing on his mind right now. His mind was fully focused on tonight and his 'date' with Kayla. He wondered what she'd make of him now...

12